What best pct 16 weeks test e 7 weeks tren e?

Loveswaffi

Awards
I was taking 300 mg test e for 9 weeks. At 9 weeks. I worked my way up on tren e 200 a week to 400mg a week. I started taking 600mg test e and 400 mg tren e.

I'm just looking to pct I have Clomiphene and tamoxifen that's it. Should I get anything else.

Honestly I don't want to crash my test. But I was considering trt. But I'd like to retain my natural test at 24.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
-----
I'm just looking to pct I have Clomiphene and tamoxifen that's it. Should I get anything else.

Honestly I don't want to crash my test. But I was considering trt. But I'd like to retain my natural test at 24.
ryan-gosling-rachel-mc-adams.gif

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Am I missing something or am I asking the wrong questions?

I'm new to this and just trying to have a better understanding. Rather than just shooting in the dark and guessing.
It was just all the contradicting things, wanting to do a PCT, wanting to get on TRT, wanting to retain natural test production. So I couldn't resist, lol.

I would personally do a proper PCT especially at your age and verify via bloodwork how you recover. Either Clomid or Tamox should suffice, but some like to stack both, so that's an option as well. I would take the stacking of 2 SERM's into consideration regarding individual dosing. Lenght of PCT is tough to determine beforehand and and for someone else. Something between 4-8 weeks is probably what I'd plan for. Tapering the dose of the SERM down the last weeks before dincontinuation.

HCG would be a good idea to add between the last pin of test and starting the SERM.

You can use the search function or just look around for discussion and PCT related threads for more info and people's protocols and opinions on the subject. I just gave my quick 2 cents.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was taking 300 mg test e for 9 weeks. At 9 weeks. I worked my way up on tren e 200 a week to 400mg a week. I started taking 600mg test e and 400 mg tren e.

Your 24 you should pct. Espically if you had good test levels going into this. And if you want to maintain test levels stop using tren. Like 90% Of all the bad stuff that happens to steroid Users is because of abusing tren and orals. I think my first time on tren was my 10th or 12th cycle. Im 39 And i've used trend three times. Using tren before your brain is fully developed is not a great idea either. At 24 as a man It's very likely your brain is not fully developed. Not yiu specifically, all men.

Hcg would Probably be the most beneficial thing you could add here. Hcg for a few weeks snd then start clomid and nolva. 25mg each is probably enough after the hcg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It was just all the contradicting things, wanting to do a PCT, wanting to get on TRT, wanting to retain natural test production. So I couldn't resist, lol.

I would personally do a proper PCT especially at your age and verify via bloodwork how you recover. Either Clomid or Tamox should suffice, but some like to stack both, so that's an option as well. I would take the stacking of 2 SERM's into consideration regarding individual dosing. Lenght of PCT is tough to determine beforehand and and for someone else. Something between 4-8 weeks is probably what I'd plan for. Tapering the dose of the SERM down the last weeks before dincontinuation.

HCG would be a good idea to add between the last pin of test and starting the the SERM.

You can use the search function or just look around for discussion and PCT related threads for more info and people's protocols and oponions on the subject. I just gave my quick 2 cents.
I think its more him Trying to figure out if he wants to go straight to trt, or do pct.

At 24, pct.

Loveswaffi

Awards
I think its more him Trying to figure out if he wants to go straight to trt, or do pct.

At 24, pct.
This is exactly it, when I got my blood work done originally they wanted to throw me on trt for the rest of my life. From years of drug abuse and unacceptable decisions. I was in mid 200s on test. I heard stories of people with low test running a cycle pct off and rebooting their natural test. I heard it's like winning the lottery tho. So I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. Pct off cycle get blood work see if im in any better place than I was before. Or screw it Is cruise or trt the rest of my life.

Loveswaffi

Awards
Your 24 you should pct. Espically if you had good test levels going into this. And if you want to maintain test levels stop using tren. Like 90% Of all the bad stuff that happens to steroid Users is because of abusing tren and orals. I think my first time on tren was my 10th or 12th cycle. Im 39 And i've used trend three times. Using tren before your brain is fully developed is not a great idea either. At 24 as a man It's very likely your brain is not fully developed. Not yiu specifically, all men.

Hcg would Probably be the most beneficial thing you could add here. Hcg for a few weeks snd then start clomid and nolva. 25mg each is probably enough after the hcg
I had very little to no side effects from tren I had no anger but I want angry before. No weird sexual desires no major outburst. I was winded alought tho. I was extremely surprised i talked to my friends about it and they were all shocked and looked at me like a unicorn. But I had major body changes I cut a major portion of the fat I couldn't get rid of And put on a tun of hard muscle.

I will order hcg today.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I had very little to no side effects from tren I had no anger but I want angry before. No weird sexual desires no major outburst. I was winded alought tho. I was extremely surprised i talked to my friends about it and they were all shocked and looked at me like a unicorn. But I had major body changes I cut a major portion of the fat I couldn't get rid of And put on a tun of hard muscle.

I will order hcg today.
Irrevelant, most young guys dont notice sides from tren. I Honestly don't feel any different on it then any other steroid. It doesn't mean it's not still doing all of those things because it absolutely is. You can do whatever you want. I'm just trying to provide you with some good factual information so you dont end up like Every other young guy who fucks themselves up using tren multiple cycles every year.

That's the great thing about being an adult though, you can do whatever you want. Even if craps out your kidneys, causes brain damage and eventually kills you. Its your choice and your entitled to that.

Loveswaffi

Awards
Irrevelant, most young guys dont notice sides from tren. I Honestly don't feel any different on it then any other steroid. It doesn't mean it's not still doing all of those things because it absolutely is. You can do whatever you want. I'm just trying to provide you with some good factual information so you dont end up like Every other young guy who fucks themselves up using tren multiple cycles every year.

That's the great thing about being an adult though, you can do whatever you want. Even if craps out your kidneys, causes brain damage and eventually kills you. Its your choice and your entitled to that.
I didn't mean it that way I appreciate you. Im here for knolage. That's what you guys have provided to me so thank you.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I didn't mean it that way I appreciate you. Im here for knolage. That's what you guys have provided to me so thank you.
Its all good, i was kinda fukin with you. But tren is not something that should be used very often. You also dont need a lot of it. Ive never used 400mg tren.

This is my last cycle, test/eq and i did tren 70,70,105,140,70. The difference between 140 and 70 was minimal so i went back to 70
20231025_132031~2.jpg
20231025_131517~2.jpg

Obviously i didnt just run 1 cycle and i been lifting for years but this cycle started after i cut from here because i had let myself go around thev4th of july.

I cutty on trt, ursolic acid and injectable carnitine from here
20230705_173330~2.jpg

To here in like 6 weeks i think? I logged it.
20230913_155525~2.jpg

And then started thay cycle.

Wasnt training bodybuilding most of the time either. Was doing a lot of strength training and a lot of cardio via boxing and flipping tires.

Last edited:

Loveswaffi

Awards
Its all good, i was kinda fukin with you. But tren is not something that should be used very often. You also dont need a lot of it. Ive never used 400mg tren.

This is my last cycle, test/eq and i did tren 70,70,105,140,70. The difference between 140 and 70 was minimal so i went back to 70View attachment 238724View attachment 238723

Obviously i didnt just run 1 cycle and i been lifting for years but this cycle started after i cut from here because i had let myself go around thev4th of july.

I cutty on trt, ursolic acid and injectable carnitine from here View attachment 238727
To here in like 6 weeks i think? I logged it. View attachment 238726
And then started thay cycle.

Wasnt training bodybuilding most of the time either. Was doing a lot of strength training and a lot of cardio via boxing and flipping tires.
Absolutely incredible results. Thank you for all the knowledge.

KzReklaw

Awards
This is exactly it, when I got my blood work done originally they wanted to throw me on trt for the rest of my life. From years of drug abuse and unacceptable decisions. I was in mid 200s on test. I heard stories of people with low test running a cycle pct off and rebooting their natural test. I heard it's like winning the lottery tho. So I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. Pct off cycle get blood work see if im in any better place than I was before. Or screw it Is cruise or trt the rest of my life.
If it makes you feel any better my total test was 97 and my free test was 2 that’s at 28 years old bloodwork was before my first cycle. I’m more than likely going on try after this cycle. Years of partying and opioid use is what I think killed my natural test. I didn’t think pct will do anything for me.