Best PCT after Pink Magic?

DamnVanMan

Awards
I'm about 6 weeks into an 8 week "cycle" of Pink Magic by USP Labs (Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals). This new formula contains 300mg of epiandrosterone per day. Everyone says Pink Magic is used AS a PCT and does not require one, but I'm skeptical of this because epiandrosterone can cause suppression. This was sold on the testosterone booster shelf, not the prohormone shelf. Realized the epiandrosterone was in there after I started taking it, which I wasn't happy about. What, if any, PCT is the best to take after 8 weeks of Pink Magic?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take Pink Magic as PCT

jk jk .. long time running joke here

you should be okay, if you dont feel suppressed or anything just jump on some natural tbooster with muscle builder ( prolly will feel and have better gains then 300mg epiandro )

i love it at 600mg minimum

OCT PCT
CEL MTEST or SNS optimize T as testbooster base for 8-12weeks
SNS Pepti-plex + SNS phosphatic Acid XT .. if new to the supplements .. pick one

plenty of feedback ..here are the writeups you can click on each thread.

DamnVanMan

Awards
Take Pink Magic as PCT

you should be okay, if you dont feel suppressed or anything just jump on some natural tbooster with muscle builder ( prolly will feel and have better gains then 300mg epiandro )

OCT PCT
SNS Pepti-plex + SNS phosphatic Acid XT .. if new to the supplements .. pick one

I feel great on Pink Magic and I'll be honest, it's worked better than any natural test booster I've taken (certainly because of the epiandro). Are you saying that CEL MTEST or OPTIMIZE T would be good to use as a PCT?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel great on Pink Magic and I'll be honest, it's worked better than any natural test booster I've taken (certainly because of the epiandro). Are you saying that CEL MTEST or OPTIMIZE T would be good to use as a PCT?
i agree i feel great on epiandro as well

yes great OTC PCT products.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you want to replace the PM with Arimahex by APEX. you will love it.

Its as close to being on test you will come... without actually being on test.

DamnVanMan

Awards
you want to replace the PM with Arimahex by APEX. you will love it.

Its as close to being on test you will come... without actually being on test.
Can you please elaborate? Do you mean Arimaplex (Hi tech pharm) or Arimadex? And do you mean I should take it as a PCT after Pink Magic?

DamnVanMan

Awards
Pink magic won't need a pct. Isint it like 100mg epiandro and a bunch of herbs and spices?
It has 150mg of epiandro per serving x 2 servings per day = 300mg per day.

kira1357

Awards
Can you please elaborate? Do you mean Arimaplex (Hi tech pharm) or Arimadex? And do you mean I should take it as a PCT after Pink Magic?
Apex Alchemy Arimahex, transdermal 6-OXO (aromatase inhibitor). It's an excellent product and I use it all the time as PCT for very mild cycles.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Take Pink Magic as PCT

OCT PCT

I'm like 900+ to enjoy epiandro, 450-600 td.

Op the list above will be fine for you.