6-oxo for ***** tits

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
this stuff work for gyno? I havnt taken steroids before and i work out all the time but i have some puffy nipples, i think i have had them since i was a kid but I notice them more now, maybe its from the creatine I am taking? but either way I want to know ur guys thoughts on this product

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Puffy nipples isnt gyno by any means.Now if you have hard lumps that make you squeel like a school girl and/or your nipples are oozing fluid then thats gyno.Its either water or fat deposits IMHO.

But to answer your question 6 oxo (seeing the its a suicide inhibitor of the aromatese enzyme) is not the best choice since there is a greater chance of rebound.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
well first thing is
creatine CANNOT cause any type of gyno...

most likely its just puberty induced gyno...im not sure if 6-oxo will get rid of it or not...wont hurt to try...but i had this same problem and i megadosed nolvadex for 2 weeks and it did the trick...i wouldnt suggest this just cause ur not supposed to take 120mgs a day of nolvadex...but it worked for me...

i would try ATD first for 4 weeks...and see what happens then try 6-oxo...then try restore by ALRI...

GOOD LUCK!!!:cheers:

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
what can i say...i use my body as a way to learn...and it worked...it cleared up my mild case of gyno...i started with 120 then slowly lowered for 2 weeks...definitely not smart though...

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
what can i say...i use my body as a way to learn...and it worked...it cleared up my mild case of gyno...i started with 120 then slowly lowered for 2 weeks...definitely not smart though...
lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
for puffy nipples try p-5-p. its cheap and its a type of B-vitamin. that will help. although puffy nipples is a VERY broad term.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt suggest 6OXO. it completely shuts estrogen off, and you need estrogen...just not too much

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i wouldnt suggest 6OXO. it completely shuts estrogen off, and you need estrogen...just not too much
i read the most recent studies that show 6oxo to be more effective at raising test than lowering estrogen. to the op, see if you can get your hands on some td formestane.