Cut: Havoc Epi + Prototype 11oxo + prototype DHEA ?

Jmlift

Awards
How does this sound for a cut cycle?
Too much?

Ive never done a PH outside of 11-kt and oxo.

I was thinking Epi at 20-30 per day. 4-6wks and I’ll get Torem.

Thank you

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Which ones of these have you previously used? Because I wouldn't go stacking a bunch of stuff I never used before or you got no way to tell what drugs are causing what side effects and how to manage the side effects

Jmlift

Awards
Which ones of these have you previously used? Because I wouldn't go stacking a bunch of stuff I never used before or you got no way to tell what drugs are causing what side effects and how to manage the side effects
Valid.

I’ve taken oxo a bunch. Thats it.

Maybe I should run the Epi first then end with oxo to keep leaning out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok I just read it again. If prototype dhea is 4 andro then it looks like a decent little cycle. Epi at 20mg, 11 at whatever dose you previously used and 200-300 4 andro. Probably 5-6 weeks tops on epistane

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Valid.

I’ve taken oxo a bunch. Thats it.

Maybe I should run the Epi first then end with oxo to keep leaning out.
No, epistane is 10x stronger then 11oxo. Start with ste weaker drugs. Otherwise you finish your cycle on less gear then you started and that's counter productive

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You could do something like 11oxo and 4 andro for 8 weeks and add epistane the last 5

Jmlift

Awards
4-DHEA is not DHEA. You want 4 DHEA (4 Andro). I prefer topcial. I think there are only two choices at the moment. Alpha Gainz or Iron Mag Labs.
Correct.

So I’d rather just do Epi and oxo

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
4-DHEA is not DHEA. You want 4 DHEA (4 Andro). I prefer topcial. I think there are only two choices at the moment. Alpha Gainz or Iron Mag Labs.
Alpha Gainz hasn't produced 4-Andro in quite some time anymore (lisensing issue), but maybe some can still be found somewhere. To my knowledge IML is the only brand still producing transdermal 4-Andro.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Correct.

So I’d rather just do Epi and oxo
No, you'll run into low test and even more so to low estro issues, especially with the Epistane's anti estrogenic effect. Definitely have the DHEA in. Oral DHEA has a low bioavailability and a short half life, so transdermal would be better, IMO. Apex Alchemy and Iconic Formulations have high quality TD DHEA products. 4-Andro would be better though, like has been said above.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alpha Gainz hasn't produced 4-Andro in quite some time anymore (lisensing issue), but maybe some can still be found somewhere. To my knowledge IML is the only brand still producing transdermal 4-Andro.
Flexit has it and it seems a number of other retailers do as well.

Jmlift

Awards
No, you'll run into low test and even more so to low estro issues, especially with the Epistane's anti estrogenic effect. Definitely have the DHEA in. Oral DHEA has a low bioavailability and a short half life, so transdermal would be better, IMO. Apex Alchemy and Iconic Formulations have high quality TD DHEA products. 4-Andro would be better though, like has been said above.
Thanks

TD off the table for me right now with newborn around the corner. I hear you on the bioavailability but I think Patrick Arnold’s prototype stuff is known to have better bioavailability …

it sounds like you are saying use the the DHEA I have if I don’t go out and get a 4DHEA

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks

TD off the table for me right now with newborn around the corner. I hear you on the bioavailability but I think Patrick Arnold’s prototype stuff is known to have better bioavailability …

it sounds like you are saying use the the DHEA I have if I don’t go out and get a 4DHEA
Yes, definitely have at least DHEA in, since I take it you're not going to pin test. Hard rock supplements has a decent oral 4-Andro as well.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dude, that's plain old dhea, you can get a bottle for $5-8 this product is a scam if it's being marked like a anabolic. Don't waste your money on that, it's not gonna do much if anything and with plain dhea. You want 4 dhea or 4 andro. The stuff you are looking it is overpriced to the equivalent of spending $45 on a gallon of milk online when the grocery store has it for $5

Jmlift

Awards
Dude, that's plain old dhea, you can get a bottle for $5-8 this product is a scam if it's being marked like a anabolic. Don't waste your money on that, it's not gonna do much if anything and with plain dhea. You want 4 dhea or 4 andro. The stuff you are looking it is overpriced to the equivalent of spending $45 on a gallon of milk online when the grocery store has it for $5
I understand that. It’s not being marketed as an anabolic at all. The misunderstanding is on my part, not the company.

So I can grab something like https://supplementwarehouse.com/products/androdiol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I understand that. It’s not being marketed as an anabolic at all. The misunderstanding is on my part, not the company.

So I can grab something like https://supplementwarehouse.com/products/androdiol
Regardless, It's still a scam charging $45 for dhea.

Just showing how cheap dhea is.

Look for andro the giant or some transdermal 4 andro.

Even oral 4 andro

Oral 200-400mg+
TD 100-300+

Jmlift

Awards

Even oral 4 andro

Oral 200-400mg+
TD 100-300+
I hear you dude. I appreciate all the input.

I think over the years Patrick Arnold had an incredible reputation of making the highest quality / highest bioavailability possible but anyway haha. I get it. Thank you. I’ll take that alone some other time as a general “aging” supplement and see if it helps.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I hear you dude. I appreciate all the input.

I think over the years Patrick Arnold had an incredible reputation of making the highest quality / highest bioavailability possible but anyway haha. I get it. Thank you. I’ll take that alone some other time as a general “aging” supplement and see if it helps.
Dhea? Patrick Arnold made s lot of good stuff bit there's not much to do with plain dhea and I don't see why he would even bother

Jmlift

Awards
Year.
Dhea? Patrick Arnold made s lot of good stuff bit there's not much to do with plain dhea and I don't see why he would even bother
yea. His company is prototype nutrition.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not a bad cycle. I'm not the biggest fan of epistane but tons of people love it. And like was said, IML makes really good TDs, so if you want to go with TD 4-DHEA, they are a great choice.

Jmlift

Awards

Even oral 4 andro

Oral 200-400mg+
TD 100-300+
Amdro the giant is legit? The high dose and 90 servings looks great

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Amdro the giant is legit? The high dose and 90 servings looks great
It has been used by many members here with good feedback. It's quite pricy, but Andros are. I would take 3 caps a day (330 mg).

Jmlift

Awards
It has been used by many members here with good feedback. It's quite pricy, but Andros are. I would take 3 caps a day (330 mg).
Thanks. At 110mg and 90caps, it seems actually better value than most of the 50-75mg at 60 caps.