The New Product Release Thread

Page 869 of 902 First ... 867868869870871 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    This is what a member from Xtend's HQ wrote when i asked him your question:
    "These products are formulated to 25g of protein per serving. The additional amino acids are not counted toward the protein total, they are used to get the product to Xtend's 7g BCAA level"
    So some amount of the 25g of "protein" is actually just bcaas... thats very disappointing.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    So some amount of the 25g of "protein" is actually just bcaas... thats very disappointing.
    There is 25g of actual protein, the BCAA's are not counted towards the protein content. They want to resemble and maintain the Xtend image with 7g of BCAA's in their products that was carried over in xtend, xtend perform, and xtend elite.

This is why i wanted to get direct confirmation from a company worker to further assist you and your question. Nutrabolt heavily tests their products just like you have seen with 3rd party testing on cellucor whey which comes back spot on. Lobliner was even suspicious of it and tested it himself and the tests were near identical to what Nutrabolt did in house.

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    This is what a member from Xtend's HQ wrote when i asked him your question:
    "These products are formulated to 25g of protein per serving. The additional amino acids are not counted toward the protein total, they are used to get the product to Xtend's 7g BCAA level"
    Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz Coupon Code: Bob15
    RXS Radiate+ Coupon Code: CPBOB
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

New Snacks on the way

4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    There is 25g of actual protein, the BCAA's are not counted towards the protein content. They want to resemble and maintain the Xtend image with 7g of BCAA's in their products that was carried over in xtend, xtend perform, and xtend elite.

This is why i wanted to get direct confirmation from a company worker to further assist you and your question. Nutrabolt heavily tests their products just like you have seen with 3rd party testing on cellucor whey which comes back spot on. Lobliner was even suspicious of it and tested it himself and the tests were near identical to what Nutrabolt did in house.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Xtend pro has a total of 7g of BCAAs per serving. The product is promoting that highlight as “7g total BCAAs per serving”, meaning the 7g is the total amount of added BCAAs combined with those naturally occurring in the actual protein.
    I get they don't count the ADDITIONAL bcaas towards the protein, but they are clearly saying they added some amount, NOT 7g (as they clearly state in your first post because that 7g is some amount PLUS added to get to the 7 total). Basically, it reads that some of the 25g is bcaas, and then there is an additional amount added to get to 7g. That is exactly what they said.

If they had 25g protein AND 7g of bcaas, they would just say it like that instead of this whole roundabout
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I get they don't count the ADDITIONAL bcaas towards the protein, but they are clearly saying they added some amount, NOT 7g (as they clearly state in your first post because that 7g is some amount PLUS added to get to the 7 total). Basically, it reads that some of the 25g is bcaas, and then there is an additional amount added to get to 7g. That is exactly what they said.

If they had 25g protein AND 7g of bcaas, they would just say it like that instead of this whole roundabout
    I'm confused at what you are trying to be upset about here... You do realise pretty much ALL protein contains BCAA's yeah?

they wanted 7g total BCAA in their product because thats their studied dose, so they added an extra 3g BCAA's to the already naturally occurring 4g within the protein.

If you're suggesting you wanted Scivation to physically REMOVE that 4g naturally occurring BCAAS thats actually insane.

To put it short especially looking at whey, 25g of whey contains bcaa's, 10g of whey contains bcaas, 5g of whey contains bcaas. There is nothing wrong as listing these in a nutritional info because they are naturally occurring, unless you physically alter the protein that will always be the case.

P.s. a large portion of protein from chicken is also BCAA's so you would have to be upset with your butcher then too.
    •   

6. I'm Happy !!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I'm Happy !!!
    I’m sad ��
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)
  8. The New Product Release Thread

Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post
    I'm confused at what you are trying to be upset about here... You do realise pretty much ALL protein contains BCAA's yeah?

they wanted 7g total BCAA in their product because thats their studied dose, so they added an extra 3g BCAA's to the already naturally occurring 4g within the protein.

If you're suggesting you wanted Scivation to physically REMOVE that 4g naturally occurring BCAAS thats actually insane.

To put it short especially looking at whey, 25g of whey contains bcaa's, 10g of whey contains bcaas, 5g of whey contains bcaas. There is nothing wrong as listing these in a nutritional info because they are naturally occurring, unless you physically alter the protein that will always be the case.

P.s. a large portion of protein from chicken is also BCAA's so you would have to be upset with your butcher then too.
    Wut? He’s aware protein contains amino acids. You’ve missed everything and your attempt at belittling is embarrassing. Free form amino acids aren’t the same as naturally occurring amino acids. He originally wanted to know if the free form BCAA’s counted towards the total protein content. The label doesn’t state how much of the 7g are free form, and whether those free form are counted towards the protein count

9. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Wut? He’s aware protein contains amino acids. You’ve missed everything and your attempt at belittling is embarrassing. Free form amino acids aren’t the same as naturally occurring amino acids. He originally wanted to know if the free form BCAA’s counted towards the total protein content. The label doesn’t state how much of the 7g are free form, and whether those free form are counted towards the protein count
    Fwiw, I don’t think his intent was to belittle Boone, just discuss.

As I read the statement from @TheSolution, his rep explained that there is indeed 25g protein per scoop PLUS additional free-form BCAAs added on top to get the total BCAA content to equal 7g.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

As I read the statement from @TheSolution, his rep explained that there is indeed 25g protein per scoop PLUS additional free-form BCAAs added on top to get the total BCAA content to equal 7g.
    Forgot the space @The Solution
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

11. Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post
    You do realise pretty much ALL protein contains BCAA's yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Ehh, I try not to read tone through text, but those quotes didn’t feel like discussion points. Feels like someone trying to explain elementary concepts to someone who I’m sure understands chicken contain BCAA’s.

If not belittling, then patronizing.

But yes, Bob got us the answer. The free form amino acids don’t count towards the protein count listed. Great news

12. Bangster Berry

Its a combo of blueberry and strawberry. Makes sense of the purple color being red and blue. Its really well done a nice initial burst of blueberry followed by a strong clean aftertaste of strawberry. One of the top 5 flavors for sure imo. They're all so good tho its really dependant upon taste. If you like a clean fruit flavor this is a home run.

Name:  1208181425.jpeg
Views: 308
Size:  42.9 KB
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

13. They should have just called it ‘berry’

It sounds like a kid came up with the name

14. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Bangster Berry

Its a combo of blueberry and strawberry. Makes sense of the purple color being red and blue. Its really well done a nice initial burst of blueberry followed by a strong clean aftertaste of strawberry. One of the top 5 flavors for sure imo. They're all so good tho its really dependant upon taste. If you like a clean fruit flavor this is a home run.

Name:  1208181425.jpeg
Views: 308
Size:  42.9 KB
    Just ordered some will give it a shot
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

15. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Attachment 175798 Attachment 175799

only available in limited brick and mortar retailers. PM me if you’d like order. Also comes in 25mg caps. Available in 30 or 60 count
    better check 1st if they can ship to your state...i'm pretty sure my state of indiana is on the no-go list.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

16. Really think innovapharm is underrated they are a great company. like what they are doing lately.
  17. The New Product Release Thread

Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    Really think innovapharm is underrated they are a great company. like what they are doing lately.
    Couldn’t agree more. The owner is a great guy and friend. They actually produce several different lines we’ve written about on Modern Athletic Health, and sell stacks with their products through HPS.

On a side note, not a new supplement but a new ‘product’ I have in development called Sharity. I’d love if you all could help me change the world.... I actually mean that. https://instagram.com/sharityapp?utm...**q94af9ty5had
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

18. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    I’m sad ��
    Im angry

19. I'm not sure how new this is but it's new to me, and they are Awesome !!!

Name:  Jiff.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  95.6 KB
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    Really think innovapharm is underrated they are a great company. like what they are doing lately.
    Any news on Genesis-1? Any reviews or running logs?

21. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Any news on Genesis-1? Any reviews or running logs?
    look like labrada humanogrowth, if it is the same nothing new Under the sun, except the dosage seem better price.

22. After seeing positive reviews for myoblox product I just ordered Genesis-1 it contains 50mg more. After using pump dirt capsules this company seems legit to me.
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Three Sparta Flavors confirmed

24. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Name:  IMG_4980.JPG
Views: 472
Size:  216.8 KB
    i love stim free pump products.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread