The New Product Release Thread

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
i have years ago. he's a salesman. thats what he does. his flip flops are well known. his most recent, kai green's new line. making fun of him a week with a video, only to kiss his ass now that he sells his line. typical in this industry.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use to work for him for 3 years (Scivation)
I did 2 video shoots with him
i also did demo's with him
and i also went to his beverly show and going to his upcoming show.
Been around the block with marc for quite a bit. Should of heard some of the comments from the Scivation Demo days. OH lawl.
Is that all? Sure you're not tellin us everything :)

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
i have years ago. he's a salesman. thats what he does. his flip flops are well known. his most recent, kai green's new line. making fun of him a week with a video, only to kiss his ass now that he sells his line. typical in this industry.
After meeting Marc and actually talking with him for awhile, I can definitely agree with bob. If he doesn't like a product, he just won't review because obviously it's bad for his business. But if he reviews a product, he's actually giving a pretty honest opinion of it

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The coating on the new bars does not look oven friendly. I like to heat my bars when possible. Now they look like they'll melt

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
After meeting Marc and actually talking with him for awhile, I can definitely agree with bob. If he doesn't like a product, he just won't review because obviously it's bad for his business. But if he reviews a product, he's actually giving a pretty honest opinion of it
this is the same guy that railed against sarms because of its health implications yet praises dynamic's new supp when an ingredient has been proven to contribute to cancer. he's the ultimate flip flopper depending on what he can sell today.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
I used to like the guy but when you start giving glowing reviews of arecoline containing products (not to mention promoting p.o.s. lines like Gifted Nutrition)...I get right off that ship.

Even if I took him at his word though, he gave it a so so review. I'll still buy his protein however.

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
I used to like the guy but when you start giving glowing reviews of arecoline containing products (not to mention promoting p.o.s. lines like Gifted Nutrition)...I get right off that ship.

Even if I took him at his word though, he gave it a so so review. I'll still buy his protein however.
i think a lot of people feel the same way. he seems honest at first, but now he seems more a salesman that will say anything. he seems like a nice guy but when you put yourself out there as a truth teller you are going to get called on it when you try and bs people.

enough if him though. more select protein flavors????????

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I met Marc at the Arnold this year and my impression of him based on that limited experience was he cares about making money and not making friends. I don't know him personally so I could be dead wrong but he is running a business & trying to make money so if he thinks he can make money selling X product I am sure he will try.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The thread is about products, not what you think of an owner. Back on subject.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The thread is about products, not what you think of an owner. Back on subject.
Thank you! Such a good thread about new products getting taken over by personal opinions of people.

LEATHERFACE

Awards
I can't wait to see the label of the new scivation joint product, same for SNS Joint support xt

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
subbed

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the brand is Muscle Elements, but they have a lucky charms protein powder. It was released in a 4 or 5 lb tub, they now have a 2 lb tub for sale. Good option since that flavor could be hit or miss, but I think it was either GNO or booneman77 that has tried it. Whoever it was could post their impressions in here.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the brand is Muscle Elements, but they have a lucky charms protein powder. It was released in a 4 or 5 lb tub, they now have a 2 lb tub for sale. Good option since that flavor could be hit or miss, but I think it was either GNO or booneman77 that has tried it. Whoever it was could post their impressions in here.
Close, Muscle sport, same company that puts out Rhino (preWO) that lucky charm protein looks awesome and I believe has lucky charm bits in it as well, giddy...

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was Boone who bought it, I was just his enabler...He hooked me up with a couple of scoops the other day but I still need to try them.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Looking at the profile...I smell spiking...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Muscle sport international - lean whey revolution: lean charms

It's an interesting base flavor, lightly fruity (think the milk after a bowl of fruit loops) and tons of marshmallows. Pretty good and worth it if you get it on sale. Normally like $100 for 5lb but they regularly have 40-50% off.

Here's the label:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1443321187.571669.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1443321219.055843.jpg

And the goods:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1443321237.899483.jpg

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Normally 100$ for 5lb but regularly 40-50% off?

Hmm lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Normally 100$ for 5lb but regularly 40-50% off?

Hmm lol
Not uncommon for a company selling though their website. Only retailers have the lower prices normally...

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Not uncommon for a company selling though their website. Only retailers have the lower prices normally...
this. It ended up being $60 for 5lbs and I have WAY too much whey right now to justify it just to try the flavor.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this. It ended up being $60 for 5lbs and I have WAY too much whey right now to justify it just to try the flavor.
No such thing! I bet The Solution, booneman77 and myself have enough protein to feed a small country ha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I said this too... And then promptly bought it anyways. And then about 6 more 2lb flavors of various other brands haha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No such thing! I bet The Solution, booneman77 and myself have enough protein to feed a small country ha
So true. I just counted and have 29 unique flavors open. And at least 6 more sealed haha

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is insane you have 29 open tubs?!

Do you have a storage unit?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That is insane you have 29 open tubs?!

Do you have a storage unit?
I need one... For all the other stuff I have (clothes, trinkets, etc) haha. Most of them are 2lb ers so I can fit quite a few just on top of my kitchen cabinets, but they're starting to creep in other places like the laundry room and top of the fridge too now ha.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1443327708.994093.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1443327729.771066.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NITROTEIN™ Non-GMO Protein Apple Pie fron Get Diesel Nutrition

Get D Apple Shirt (800x598).jpg

- NON-GMO
- Canadian Protein
- Made from Golden Yellow Peas
- No Added Fructose
- Digestive Enzyme Blend
- Dairy Free
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- 4g of Plant Based BCAAs per scoop
- 21g Protein | 16.6 Servs | 1.1 lbs

GET DIESEL has re-entered the protein market bringing back their Alpha-Omega Protein™ brand originally released in 2009. Back then our blends where made from hormone free dairy, with no artificial sweeteners. During that time the supplement industry didn’t care if a product was hormone free or not and was just in search of the cheapest protein possible. Now we bring you a vegan, dairy free, NON-GMO, grown in North America (not China like most plant brands), paleo friendly protein called Nitrotein™. This protein isn’t here to replace whey or to be sold as some magical protein that is better for you than whey. However there are studies that show pea protein performs equal to whey for lean muscle gains and nitrogen retention because pea protein is high in arginine, BCAA’s and glutamine. Nitrotein is for those of you who are vegan (or vegetarian), allergic to dairy, lactose intolerant or looking to avoid artificial flavors, sweeteners and colors from their protein supplement.

Speaking of BCAA’s, I am sure you may not know this, but many popular brands of vegan protein such as Vega and P. Fusion have added BCAAs which should be easily identified as aminos on the label, versus being counted as “protein.” The FDA has recently stated that amino acids added to protein should not be added to the overall protein value and should be listed as amino acids. The problem with other brands (beside the amino acid spiking in the protein industry with cheap glycine and taurine) is they are listed these BCAAs in the total protein content, having the consumer believe they are naturally occurring and from the protein sources listed on the bottle, when they in fact can be from milk protein, wheat or synthetic.

Nitrotein gives you a true 21g of protein per serving, with 4g of that being naturally occurring, plant based BCAA’s from the plant source in the protein. As with GET DIESEL products, you can purchase Nitrotein knowing we put out products with the highest manufacturing standards possible and when we say you are getting 21g of protein and 4 of those grams of protein are Branch Chain Aminos from dietary protein, then that’s the truth. This is also why some users will respond to ½ a scoop of Nitrotein the same way they respond to a full scoop of other brands. Protein after protein is being found to be only 50%-70% “dietary protein” and the rest added cheap amino acids. Our protein is manufactured in a pharmaceutical grade manufacturing facility with Australian TGA, Health Canada approval, as well as United States cGMP standards. The problem with adding BCAA’s to a vegan product is most BCAA’s in supplements do not come from vegetables such as peas and rice. Most BCAA’s sold are manufactured in a lab (100% synthetic) or from dairy or wheat. We are not selling you a “Vegan” protein with added BCAAs NOT from a plant source. That makes no sense to us and we see it as misleading. When you purchase a plant based protein product, you expect all the protein AND aminos to come from plants.

On another note, we use only Canadian NON-GMO Golden Yellow Peas in our Nitrotein protein. It may cost a little more for vegan protein from North America than grown in China, but we feel when dealing with NON-GMO protein, you want to go with US, Canadian or European Yellow Peas. Nothing against raws grown in China, we use and consume tons of plants and extracts from China; it’s just in the case of NON-GMO (same with Organic), we prefer to use a source that is closer to home, with the same growing standards used in the U.S. for a NON-GMO product.

Digestive Enzyme Blend:
Nitrotein contains a potent digestive enzyme blend at over 400mg per serving of bromelain (pineapple enzyme blend), and papain (papaya enzyme blend). This digestive enzyme blend not only works to naturally hydrolyze (break down into small peptides) the protein after you ingest it; it also improves your overall digestion and nutrient uptake. Typically you may see maybe a 50mg natural enzyme blend in protein products. Nitrotein’s digestive blend is so potent; it provides more Bromelain GDU (grams digestive units/gram) than 6 of Now Foods Papaya Digestive support lozenges, and more papain than 4 of these lozenges. Nitrotein also helps to hydrolyze (break down for optimal absorption) the proteins in foods and other protein sources because of this potent digestive blend. This is beneficial when you mix Nitrotein with whey protein or when you consume it in smoothies or with a meal. No other protein powder on the market has a protein hydrolyzing blend as potent as Nitrotein.

Who is this for:

Nitrotein vegan protein is for anyone who is allergic to dairy, lactose intolerant, vegan or who is trying to eliminate artificial flavors, colors and/or dairy from their diet. Nitrotein is also for those of you who are trying to minimize the intake of artificial sweeteners as it is artificial sweetener free. Some people are not lactose intolerant but may still experience bloating and gas from dairy protein because of its fast rate of absorption, and a reduced capability of your body to digest protein moving through your body that fast.

Ok, well what does it taste like:

Nitrotein is over 90% peas by volume, so it doesn’t taste like milk. It also has no artificial sweeteners so it does not have a very sweet, fake taste. It taste like a natural plant based protein, but not like tree bark, dirt, or ground up saw dust like other vegan proteins. Another note, to improve the taste, mix with a spoon in a cup versus a shaker bottle (which will produce foam from the air being trapped in the bottle) and stir/shake. Let sit 3-5 min then stir/shake again to give the flavors a chance to “expand.”

Mixing instructions:

Often people say pea protein separates if you let it sit. Yes it will. The same way if you mash up a bunch of peas and stir them in water…they will separate. Peas are not dairy and do not have the solubility of dry milk protein. Each scoop is best mixed in 12 to 16 oz. of cold water, in a smoothie, or with milk. Some customers have asked “well why would I mix this with milk if I want a dairy free drink” but they do not realize all milk doesn’t come from cows. There is soy milk, coconut milk or even Lactaid milk (which is however dairy) this can be mixed with. Our advice is to start with ½ a scoop at a time, especially if you traditionally do not drink non-artificially sweetened products, or vegan protein.

*Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease."

More info at getdiesel.com

I have tried it in a shake and mixed with Oatmeal, Flavor is not overpowering but very good. Chuck Diesel Has a hit here!!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what's up with all the cheap shots on this forum?
If you are referring to The Solution and myself, yes we have met in person and he is a stand up guy. It is a forum after all so differences in opinion will arise from time to time. But I do not intend any of my posts to be malicious in any way. If I have offended you or anyone else I do apologize. Back to the new products...
lot of them know each other. its just ball bustin

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
If you are referring to The Solution and myself, yes we have met in person and he is a stand up guy. It is a forum after all so differences in opinion will arise from time to time. But I do not intend any of my posts to be malicious in any way. If I have offended you or anyone else I do apologize. Back to the new products...
Haha, yea, LEATHERFACE, if you spend enough time in these forums you'll learn personalities. Bob is very knowledgeable and extremely willing to lend advice. Sometimes he's stubborn and a bit snarky. You'll get used to it.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Betaine Nitrate first ingredient released in Ruckus (new MTS pre-workout)
Interesting, betaine is a good ingredient.
I wasn't too impressed with vasky though so I'll have to see the reviews on this new pre once it comes out...

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Betaine Nitrate first ingredient released in Ruckus (new MTS pre-workout)
From Stack3d post:
While we don’t know the entire formula behind MTS Nutrition’s upcoming product, we do know more than half of it. The features that have been revealed in our first look at MTS Ruckus are taurine, n-acetyl-l-tyrosine, elevATP and two ingredients that we believe to be Infinergy caffeine and betaine nitrate. We don’t unfortunately have doses to go with any of the five features confirmed, although do know that there are only two other main ingredients in MTS Ruckus as well as vitamin C.

Artemis_ace

Awards
Don't know the formula? What's this right here then?
mts-rukus-nutritional-info.jpg

Flavours are Fruit Punch, Green Apple, Grape, Blue Razz and Lemon Lime.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Don't know the formula? What's this right here then? View attachment 124323
Flavours are Fruit Punch, Green Apple, Grape, Blue Razz and Lemon Lime.
Holy caffeine batman! I'll definitely try it with vasky. Took my first scoop of vasky today and the pump is no joke. I was really surprised given the label!

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Besides the betaine and caffeine it doesn't look too crazy

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
nothing needs to be crazy to work. Some people respond well to formula's that you may not think would be ground breaking or earth shattering. Everyone is going to be skeptical until they first hand try something. I have taken some products on the market i went into using thinking not so much and found I respond well to them.
Very true Mr. Bob :)

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
nothing needs to be crazy to work. Some people respond well to formula's that you may not think would be ground breaking or earth shattering. Everyone is going to be skeptical until they first hand try something. I have taken some products on the market i went into using thinking not so much and found I respond well to them.
good post. rep on spread

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Layne's new line being announced some today on periscope?

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Norton's New Supplements Info:
off his periscope announcement:

- Premise of line are

Non-Stim Pre-workout coming out

- Citrulline Malate (6g)
- Creatine Mono ( 2.5g)
- Betaine (2.5g)
- LCLT (Unknown Amount)
- HICA (Unknown amount)

Nootropic Blend:
Alpha GPC, Huperzine A, (Unknown Amounts)

Recovery Product:

8g BCAA (4g Leucine) 2:1:1 Ratio
LCLT (unknown Amount)
3g Citrulline Malate
Tart Cherry Extract (Decrease Muscle Soreness + Increase Strength Recovery)

Flavors :
- Fruit Punch
- Cran Grape
- Blueberry Pomegranate
Color me intrigued for the recovery formula!