Good Non Stim Fat Burner Besides Lean Xtreme

evankyle

Awards
I am 6'1 190 about 14% bodyfat. I want to get closer to 10% bodyfat. Lean Xtreme did not agree with my stomach. What are other good non stim fat burners. I want to stay close to the same weight while reducing bodyfat.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about the new stack from Primordial Performance that is on sale; virtually stim free. There are a bunch of ads up for it on the site and a thread about it in company promotions. And no, totally not related to the company just think it is an innovative way stack that is worth trying.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really none if taken as directed. Its part of the specifics of the blend that helps with that, TTA taken solo can cause some cramping due to electrolyte imbalances, but DCP has the potassium pyruvate to help with that

evankyle

Awards
any other suggestions appreciated? DCP is hard to find as it is out of stock in most places. Is it ok to take DCP or another non stim fat burner with a test booster. I have
T BOL and Act X and will be using both this summer one at a time.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any other suggestions appreciated? DCP is hard to find as it is out of stock in most places. Is it ok to take DCP or another non stim fat burner with a test booster. I have

yes its fine.

the only side I got from dcp(gone through 3 bottles) is a heating effect that you may get on your first bottle. you'll feel hot and you'll sweat noticeably more.

DCP is stackable with many fat burners.
You should pair it with another fat burner.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Lean fx is great, as is lean xtreme, but besides that i would recommend Species nutrition fat burners... there are two of them, but Lipolyze is a good non-stim fat burner for sure

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 6'1 190 about 14% bodyfat. I want to get closer to 10% bodyfat. Lean Xtreme did not agree with my stomach. What are other good non stim fat burners. I want to stay close to the same weight while reducing bodyfat.
There's quite a few non-stimulant fat burners out there.
Some examples:
* Lipotrophin-PM
* DCP
* REDuction-PM

A Growth Hormone booster will also aid you in fat loss.

Topicals are also an option you might like to consider.
Examples:
* Napalm
* LipoBURN
* Dermatherm
* Dermatherm Target
* Eviscerate

Yes, it's fine to use DCP with a testosterone booster. I'm currently doing this.

Mars1107

it was probally the forslean or forskolin, i get bad stomach issues with any product containing that.

evankyle

Awards
how do you like DCP so far? how long have you been using it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i used Universal super cuts 3 and saw some decent results i dunno abou 14% bf all the way to 10% but i did see some results and for like $11 a bottle it can't hurt, beverly international also makes lean out which i've used but i stacked it with other fat burners so i can't comment on how good it works but beverly's defiantly a solid company i think it runs for about $25

evankyle

Awards
i used Universal super cuts 3 and saw some decent results i dunno abou 14% bf all the way to 10% but i did see some results and for like $11 a bottle it can't hurt, beverly international also makes lean out which i've used but i stacked it with other fat burners so i can't comment on how good it works but beverly's defiantly a solid company i think it runs for about $25
Thanks. I do not expect to lose 4% bodyfat with one product or in a short amount of time as I want to maintain my muscle as much as possible while losing fat. What do you think of QuadraCarn by Beverly.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/beverly-international/quadracarn-120-tabs.html

evankyle

Awards
yes its fine.

the only side I got from dcp(gone through 3 bottles) is a heating effect that you may get on your first bottle. you'll feel hot and you'll sweat noticeably more.

DCP is stackable with many fat burners.
You should pair it with another fat burner.

What other fat burners would you recommend stacking it with. I would take one product with caffeine if I could use it preworkout. I prefer to consume less than 300 mg caffeine a day with no more than 250mg preworkout. I have thought of Adrenalean but there are many others to consider that I am sure I do not know about. I do not want to have too little of an appetite as I want to maintain the muscle and stay as close to 190 as possible.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Forslean is also great for fatburning, so any supplements that contain this would also be a good addition to your fatburning stack.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
actually i never heard of it, it must be new or something, i get the beverly newsletter every month and i've never seen it in their, like i said they make quality products, might not be these off the wall products that make u lose or gain 15lbs in a month but i've always had good experiences from their products including their protein, aminos and lean out, lean out is a non stimulant that claims to help retain muscle

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What other fat burners would you recommend stacking it with...
Check out the DCP/Leviathan Reloaded stack; you should see some nice results on that.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
actually i never heard of it, it must be new or something, i get the beverly newsletter every month and i've never seen it in their, like i said they make quality products, might not be these off the wall products that make u lose or gain 15lbs in a month but i've always had good experiences from their products including their protein, aminos and lean out, lean out is a non stimulant that claims to help retain muscle
I am taking Lean Out and LOVE IT! I am just finishing a bottle and onto the second one, great energy boost and non-stim. I am falling in love with L-Carnitine as a supplement, it has to be one of the best natural non-stim energy sources I have tried so far. As for Lean Out, I take ~8 per day with 3 pre-workout and the rest around meals (per what those at Beverly told me to do) and since I went to that dosage I am definitely noticing a difference, especially when I do cardio.

OP - If you are serious about non-stim give Lean Out a try and if you do check out nutraplanet, they have the best price I have found.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry I did not quote. I am asking you about your use of DCP.
I've been using DCP since 14 May 2009.

I like it. It's a solid product. The fact that I have recomped quite successfully considering my diet (although I am supposed to be "cutting" my diet has been more "bulking"), says great testament to the effects of this product (with the help of others I am also using).

I actually make comments on my experience with it in my log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/112832-female-terminator-chronicles-12.html (if you read from post #351).

evankyle

Awards
I've been using DCP since 14 May 2009.

I like it. It's a solid product. The fact that I have recomped quite successfully considering my diet (although I am supposed to be "cutting" my diet has been more "bulking"), says great testament to the effects of this product (with the help of others I am also using).

I actually make comments on my experience with it in my log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/112832-female-terminator-chronicles-12.html (if you read from post #351).
Thank you for your reply. I am going to use this.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
6 grams pyruvate a day or 25mg forslean 2x a day. Great stacked.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Max CLA by primaforce or any other CLA for that matter is a good addition to any fatburning stack

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump has been working great for me as a non stimulant fat burner.

smutty

smutty

Awards
CLA and Recreate. Recreate has a small amount of caffeine,but not enough to notice.