non stim fat burner

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
between grains of paradise and l-baiba, which do you think is more effective?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I liked both, I believe I used them together before too, I think there's a supplement containing grains and mitoburn (main active ingredient is L biba I believe in mitoburn)

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I liked both, I believe I used them together before too, I think there's a supplement containing grains and mitoburn (main active ingredient is L biba I believe in mitoburn)
anything else to stack with those?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Depending on if you do fasted cardio and your tolerance I'd say yohimbine.

I know a lot of guys that do ephedrine, caffeine and yohimbine.

And I just remembered your looking for stim free. So those don't help lol. My bad

That's not the one I took but I like the looks of it!
thats one of the ones i was lookin at thanks brother 😀

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Iconic Formulation's ThermoAmp- has Baiba(Mitoburn), Caloriburn GP (Grains of Paradise) and Forslean (Forskolin) It's good stuff!
Would definitely agree on the ThermoAmp. There's a nice write up on it over at Strong Supplement Shop as well.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is this good to burn fat?
Grains and mitoburn are fat burners. They work great, but just like every other fat burner, if your not in a calorie deficit and doing cardio your flushing money down the toilet, there's no magic pill.

I like a supplement that contains the 2 things I mentioned in combination with Injectable carnatine and a little yohimbine in the morning "only if doing fasted cardio"

If you don't mind giving yourself a little sub q shot 2-3× day look into sr9009, the oral version doesn't work in my opinion, it's like 1% bioavailable vs. The Injectable being 99%

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can recommend Thermo Scorch and TTA-500 together for a great stim free fat burn combo. I wrote a review of my experience here;