USA Looking to buy fat burners non stim plesse!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We offer a lot of single ingredient options, but several very good formula options.

I'm going to post links for you as our write ups are pretty in depth and comprehensive and you can click the links to read them versus me copying and pasting all of the product info into this thread. Also, many of these have feedback threads and reviews here on AM as well.

Lean Edge is a very comprehensive stimulant free fat burner that targets fat loss through a variety of pathways.

Thermo Scorch is a MitoBurn based stimulant free fat burner that is very popular and stacks great with Lean Edge.

LipoVantage (CEL) is a MitoBurn based stimulant free fat burner that is very popular and stacks great with Lean Edge. It has some similarities but also key differences from Thermo Scorch.

Here are some very good single ingredient options that can be used or stacked with any of the above:

TTA-500:

GlucoVantage XT:

Forskolin XT:

Paradoxine caps:

MitoBurn XT:

Reduce XT:

I hope this helps.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have been trying to lose fat myself since February. I am taking more supplements to support fat loss than most people would, but my situation is also different than most people's because I am still not able to train because of my accident, so I've been trying to lose fat through diet and supplements, without being able to do any type of exercise. And also, bc of my autoimmune condition, I cannot do any fast dietary changes, even good ones, because it will cause a flareup.

I started cleaning up my diet in mid February and it still definitely isn't most people here's definition of a diet, but its a lot better than what I was doing prior - because I had really let myself go last year after my accident and had lost a lot of muscle and gained a lot of fat, to where I was 20 lbs. heavier than I'd ever been and without the muscle I had when I was at my prior heaviest.

It's been 3 months and 2 days since I started and I admittedly really ate terribly the week of my birthday back in April, and I allow myself to eat basically what I want on the weekends - and so far, I've lost around 35 to 38 lbs.

My regimen is more than most people will want to take, but that's why I provided context for why I am taking so much, along with the fact that mentally, I was really disgusted with myself and the weight I'd gained was really damaging to my mental health, so I needed to see results very quickly not just for my physical health, but my mental health.
  • Lean Edge - 2 capsules 3x per day
  • Thermo Scorch - 3 capsules as soon as I wake up
  • Lipo Elite - 3 capsules before bedtime (really helps me with nighttime cravings which is a big thing for me)
    • Note: There is some overlap between Thermo Scorch and LipoVantage so many people would choose one or the other, but you can definitely do both depending on preference and budget.
  • GlucoVantage XT - 1 capsule 3x per day
  • TTA-500 - 1 capsule 3x per day
  • Forskolin XT - 1 capsule 3x per day
  • Reduce XT - 1 capsule 3x per day
  • Thermagize XT (stimulant product, so not for you in your case) - 1 cap once or twice daily
I started adding in Ab-Solved this week. There is a misconception that that only works well when people are already lean; that's actually not the case. It would work better for people able to exercise better than it will me, but my reason for adding it in in addition to fat loss is that it is good for targeting visceral fat and I have the body type where I hold a lot of that.

I hope that this info helps you &/or others that may read it now or in the future.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^great line up, great advice, great guy. Definitely use at least 50% SNS products always when cutting. Recomp20 right now is