Samboz19's I'm Back Log with the help of some PES, APS, and TN goodies!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Well I have taken a nice long leave of absence from the forums for a while now. It has been nice not having to deal with any bullsh*t, but coming back to the forums will also help get my motivation back up where it needs to be and help me get back on track.

This is just an introductory post and quick overview...

I will be running PES's Erase and Alpha T-2 @ 4 caps a day each (2 and 2...upon waking and 8-10 hours later).

APS Mesomorph (1 scoop 30 mins pre-workout)

Taurus Nutrition 7-KE (Once daily, 12 sprays after my post-workout shower)

My plan is to workout 6 days a week as a means to help get me in the game and keep me going. My workload will be rather light for me, but I am just really getting back into things and it is better if I do it this way so I can develop that itch and addiction again to train like a beast.

No sob stories, but life has been rather unkind so far this year...being jobless sucks balls and trying to train as I used to just can't happen anymore since now I am limited because for the most part I am still in recovery mode from a severe right knee injury (my ACL was completely destroyed so I had reconstructive surgery, but then had to have my meniscus removed as well in a second surgery due to not being able to extend my knee properly).

Anyway, normally my logs are quite in depth and this will most likely become that way, but I'll be honest...I am most likely going to be half-a$$ing it this first week. As I get going my log dedication will most likely pick up and I will be back doing the work I used to do.

My first workout will be coming tonight and I will then either post the update after my post-workout shower, meal, etc or sometime tomorrow. Regardless, this log is officially up and running. Feel free to follow along, but be forewarned...anyone who comes into my log and acts like a Jacka$$ will be dealt with promptly...I don't F*ck around and I don't have time for morons who have nothing better to do than to try and stir sh*t up on an internet forum.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In by default :slap: :jester:

~Rosie~

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:woohoo:

Welcome back bud! :head:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back into the mix. Time to get the fire burning again big man!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you know i am in, lol!!!:bigok:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Who are you again? :think:

Good to see you around big man. Maybe I'll start being more active too.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I will do be doing two updates later on tonight. However, an overview...

Some initial thoughts...

Mesomorph really is something special. The stuff doesn't taste all that great...it is actually pretty sour. However, if I were to grade products simply on taste than most of the truly effective supps would never get the recognition they deserve. Taste isn't everything.

Anyway, the pumps from Mesomorph are phenomenal and irritating as all hell at the same. Yeah you get inflated like a damn balloon, but the intense blood flow can cause you to really have to lower your weights and reps simply because you are too pumped and your movement is too restricted.

For all those atrocious, cliche, and recycled marketing lines out there...there is perhaps one that actually really does deserved to be used to described Mesomorph...Skin-Bursting Pumps and Road Map Vascularity. I am a fat F*cking piece of sh*t right now, but damn I still do get some retarded good vascularity from MesoMorph...particularly in my upper chest and my forearms.

Erase...I really do love the stuff...it ramps my libido up big time, but it also makes me want to kill a whole freaking cow and eat it too...lol. :D

Alpha T-2...truly one of the best fat burners ever put out on the market. What I like most is that the intense increased sweating and increased core body temperature only come into play when you get into working out. It doesn't bother you through the day one bit.

7-KE. I am loving the spray. So much easier to deal with as opposed to a TD cream. I should note that if you are having problems with allergies...one whiff of this stuff and your sinuses will be opened up for sure. The stuff is incredibly potent and strong smelling.

One thing I should mention is that except for Mesomorph, I have experience with these products. 7-KE is only new to me in the form of its delivery as I have frequently used TD 7-Keto for years. Erase I have used in the form of AN's Free Test and I have also used a week's worth of Erase before the same as I have Alpha T-2.

This is why I am making some observations right now. Also I have used a few servings of Mesomorph prior to beginning this log.

I will get back to my old habits later on with my updates as far as making my log look good. Right now I am just trying to establish some consistency so hence the half-a$$ed effort type work.

-Sean-

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Who are you again? :think:

Good to see you around big man. Maybe I'll start being more active too.
Yeah its nice to be back bud. Looking forward to seeing you around and following my log. :)

Good to see you back, now Rosie can take it a little easy :D
Rosie take it easy...she doesn't know how to do that. LOL. Seriously she has a non-stop motor and if I try to tell her to take it easy I get my head bit off. Fun times. :D

-Sean-

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What flavor of Meso are you using? I think the grape is the best but my tastes don't coincide much with others here. I agree on the AT2 observation totally. You start throwing weights around and the temp really comes up.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
What flavor of Meso are you using? I think the grape is the best but my tastes don't coincide much with others here. I agree on the AT2 observation totally. You start throwing weights around and the temp really comes up.
The tropical punch. Not many companies make a good tropical or fruit punch flavor to be honest. on a 1-10 scale I would give the punch a 5/10. In essence, it could be worse. It is at least tolerable albeit sour tasting as hell.

-Sean-

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back! You know I'm in to follow along:)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A good Hawaiian Punch flavor would be money!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Rosie take it easy...she doesn't know how to do that. LOL. Seriously she has a non-stop motor and if I try to tell her to take it easy I get my head bit off. Fun times. :D

-Sean-
Yeah, I dont think Rosie can relate to taking it easy, she seems too energetic but I tired. :D

Gotta agree with Erase/AT-2 stack they really complement each other well :fing02:

Where you been during your hiatus?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to see ya back!

I'm in, glad to see you are loving the Meso pumps and vascularity :D

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Eventually I will get another update up. However, I have been busy lately with applying for jobs and dealing with car problems...it sucks when you have no transportation.

Sorry for it seeming like I disappeared again. Another thing...WTF is up with AM right now? I mean that is part of the reason I haven't posted in a few days as well...the damn site has been a pain in the a$$! I mean the only way I can post a message is through quick reply. Anyone else having the same problems?

Anyway, next week should be a good week full of updates. I will try to get something up for tomorrow.

Cheers All!:cheers:

-Sean-

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eventually I will get another update up. However, I have been busy lately with applying for jobs and dealing with car problems...it sucks when you have no transportation.

Sorry for it seeming like I disappeared again. Another thing...WTF is up with AM right now? I mean that is part of the reason I haven't posted in a few days as well...the damn site has been a pain in the a$$! I mean the only way I can post a message is through quick reply. Anyone else having the same problems?

Anyway, next week should be a good week full of updates. I will try to get something up for tomorrow.

-Sean-

I havn't been having any problems with the site.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All good here as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
about a month or 2 ago i was having problems a lot, but i thought they got it worked out?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
about a month or 2 ago i was having problems a lot, but i thought they got it worked out?
It must have something to do with my security settings on my computer. I am anal as hell when it comes to computer security so maybe they changed something and it didn't agree with my settings. So here I am using Rosie's computer...lol.

Anyway, on with my update...

no reason to get fancy quite yet so I will just be straightforward.

Last night's workout was the first one in a while where I felt really good. I did biceps and abs and man did I get intense. I loved it. Once I got going I felt like an explosion went off and the beast was unleashed...lots intense lifting and the snarling and growling to go along with it. The pumps were out of this world. Once I got to my last bicep exercise my arms felt so pumped I thought they were going to rupture...seriously...the pumps were intense and hurt like hell by the last set and the last rep, but it was a good pain mind you.

I can tell the Erase has really kicked in now...the aggression is up as well as the intensity. From my experience so far I have to say that stacking Erase, Alpha T-2 and Mesomorph is simply a hell of a stack. The stuff works well together. When I take my second Erase and Alpha T-2 dose pre-workout along with Mesomorph its game time. I mean I am really enjoying it now. Perhaps the best thing as I said before is that the Alpha T-2 doesn't really kick in thermogenic wise until you get into your workout and then you break a good sweat. Another thing about Erase...I know everyone is different, but I would recommend 4 caps for someone in my size range...250+. The only time I have noticed my joints getting stiff and having some minor discomfort has been when it has been kinda cold outside. Other than that though my libido has been high and my joints have been just fine.

As far as the 7-KE goes...I am now starting notice some minor leaning effects. However, another thing is that I can tell it is helping to keep my cortisol levels down because I feel more calm than I usually am. I mean I am still an a$$hole because that is just me, but I am not as mean if that makes sense. Rosie will be the first one to tell you how much of an a$$ I am...lol. The reason this important to mention is that TD 7-Keto has always had this type of effect on me, but never this soon and this is coming from someone who has a long history of TD 7-Keto usage. In other words, I think Taurus Nutrition got it right with doing a topical spray.

I know it is still rather early, but I have to be honest and say that I think Mesomorph has become one of top 3 choices for a pre-workout. It really is good stuff and the best part is...it is potent so you only need one scoop...none of this 2 and 3 scoops bullsh*t. In essence, I am a believer in the product and I agree with a lot of the reviews that I have read...the stuff rocks. The only knock on Mesomorph is that it can play with your blood pressure a little bit. However, its nothing you can't work through, but if someone decides to be an idiot and take 2 scoops well sorry to say, but that is not only a waste, but plain simply retarded as well because you are asking for trouble with side effects.

Well that is it for this update. I feel good about this week and this last workout is just what needed to give me a shot in the a$$ and get me going so I am more consistent. I should be updating 3-4 more times this week so for those of you following please stay tuned. I think I will start getting back into my old logging setup with the next update...all the pretty cosmetics and such...:D

-Sean-

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see you back in the saddle again Boz. I did my AT2/Shift and Meso pre workout yesterday and the sweat was flowing. I usually start with ABs and by the end of them I was drenched and raring to go. I also agree on the 1 scoop of Meso being plenty to get things amped up. Anything more and I am a jittery mess. Looking forward for more to come.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you back in the saddle again Boz. I did my AT2/Shift and Meso pre workout yesterday and the sweat was flowing. I usually start with ABs and by the end of them I was drenched and raring to go. I also agree on the 1 scoop of Meso being plenty to get things amped up. Anything more and I am a jittery mess. Looking forward for more to come.
I really do love the Alpha T-2 because how it doesn't make sweat unless you are working out. I mean it works when it supposed to and really you can't ask for anything more than that.

Also, I will be making an update later today...kinda fried atm so I will do the update when I am more awake.

-Sean-

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I really do love the Alpha T-2 because how it doesn't make sweat unless you are working out. I mean it works when it supposed to and really you can't ask for anything more than that.

Also, I will be making an update later today...kinda fried atm so I will do the update when I am more awake.

-Sean-
at-2 is good stuff, but watch out when the weather gets hot, lol.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Quick Update!

Hey fellas I was not feeling too well from Tuesday night on through the rest of the week. I just felt like absolute sh*t. More than likely it had to do with stress. However, I really do plan on doing two updates. My last one that I intended previously and now the one from this morning. The workout this morning was phenomenal...intense and high reps...sweated my a$$ off.

Anyway, good news...Rosie and I both have a job interview tonight so at least things are starting to roll in our favor hopefully.

Oh one quick thing I do have to mention...I love Mesomorph, but honestly if you have issues with your pride and lifting heavy weight while trying to do high reps and high intensity...I do not recommend this pre-workout...the pumps you get really do humble you and force you to go with lighter weight so you can actually get through your reps. It was a real struggle to push out the last few reps of each set when I did bench press this morning. Also, I am a fat F*ck right now, but yet the vascularity I am getting in my forearms is simply ridiculous...I was doing bench and from that alone my forearms blew up and it looked my veins were ropes sitting on my skin...crazy sh*t, but I definitely love it.

Sorry for pulling a disappearing act, but I just haven't been feeling right and have been unmotivated honestly.

The good news though is that the stack I am using I can say that if you can't get results you truly are hopeless and have no idea what the hell you are doing because I have been half-a$$ing it and I am still seeing results even with a completely sh*tty diet. I can only imagine if I was going full on how great my results would be.

I will try to update tonight again and get everything posted that I intended to and hopefully both Rosie and I will have good news in the form of new jobs. :)

-Sean-

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck with the interviews guys!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
!

I hope to hear good news indeed! That in the form of near Tampa, FL! :D

-John

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck with the interviews guys!
Thanks, bud :)

I hope to hear good news indeed! That in the form of near Tampa, FL! :D

-John
Good news indeed, John. And you never know, we could be near Tampa sometime - we'll tell you all about it tomorrow when we call ;)

~Rosie~

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update, glad you guys are having better luck:) I wish you both Good Luck on the interview, I bet it will go great :yup:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Well good news. I got the job and as a result I have not been able to workout the past two days as I have been sleeping at odd times trying to get into a sleeping pattern for the job. Additionally, Rosie was hired too, but she will not start working until mid June. Its a great job. So at least while I have nothing new to report in regard to the supplements I can at least provide a personal update. :). Anyway, I will most likely do all of my updates on Saturday as I only work till 2pm and then have the rest of the weekend so I plan to catch up on everything then. Also, I plan to get a kick ass back workout in tonight so I will have a few updates.

-Sean-

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice! All the best with the new job.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Glad to have a reputable and informative source logging again. Always enjoyed your previous runs, looking forward to this one.

And congrats on the job!!!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys this just in...I am a total jacka$$ for not updating recently. Still adjusting this new work schedule. It is hard going from being a third/graveyard shift person to being a day person. Anyway, I had an awesome workout last night. Now, tonight I will be taking off and getting my a$$ on here to do some updates. I feel like a total deuchebag for not being more consistent. However, I guarantee one thing...my log has sucked balls, but the final review will be spectacular and just as a preview ahead of time...yeah all four products are kick a$$. I am very impressed with all of them and plan to use them all again over and over actually...that is how impressed I am. The way I feel on Erase and the effects from Alpha T-2 are just simply awesome. The 7-Ke is honestly the best form of 7-keto ever put out IMO and well Mesomorph is just in a class all by itself. The stuff simply rocks. Anyway, I will have more to say tonight and this time there won't be a layoff where I don't say sh*t. I am going to make sure I get back on here and handle my business.

-Sean-

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys this just in...I am a total jacka$$ for not updating recently. Still adjusting this new work schedule. It is hard going from being a third/graveyard shift person to being a day person. Anyway, I had an awesome workout last night. Now, tonight I will be taking off and getting my a$$ on here to do some updates. I feel like a total deuchebag for not being more consistent. However, I guarantee one thing...my log has sucked balls, but the final review will be spectacular and just as a preview ahead of time...yeah all four products are kick a$$. I am very impressed with all of them and plan to use them all again over and over actually...that is how impressed I am. The way I feel on Erase and the effects from Alpha T-2 are just simply awesome. The 7-Ke is honestly the best form of 7-keto ever put out IMO and well Mesomorph is just in a class all by itself. The stuff simply rocks. Anyway, I will have more to say tonight and this time there won't be a layoff where I don't say sh*t. I am going to make sure I get back on here and handle my business.

-Sean-
i never want to leave 3rd shift.....glad you like the 7-ke-i have another bottle coming.:amish:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
i never want to leave 3rd shift.....glad you like the 7-ke-i have another bottle coming.:amish:
Yeah the 7-KE is good stuff. Definitely the best 7-OXO topical I have ever used. I definitely prefer the spray over a TD cream...so much more convenient.

-Sean-

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I passed out last night. I was pretty whooped and didn't have much time. So I plan on doing updates tonight. I will be working out tonight as well. It just gets on my nerves that I haven't been able to be consistent with this log. Anyway, updates are coming. Just home on my break now so I don't have much time, but for those of you following along...stay tuned until later on tonight.

-Sean-

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Alright I am going to be honest...this new schedule I am on is definitely a challenge for me to adjust to. It seems like I just do not have enough time to get everything accomplished that I want to.

Anyway, with that said. A brief update...

I just had a nice workout and I have switched to doing a full body/circuit style of training. What I am doing now is 12 different exercises with roughly 15 reps per exercise and then moving onto the next exercise on short rests. I am using moderate weight so I do not burn myself out too quickly. The results so far are pretty good. I am enjoying this style of training because I feel good and when I am done I actually feel like I worked my a$$ off and the amount of sweating definitely signals to me that I am doing work.

Anyway, I really do not what else I can say about each product other than I love all four of them because they work and they do what they are intended to do.

Since I am short on time I will leave it at that for now and add some more information tomorrow when I get a chance.

-Sean-

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I do intend to keep logging. However, I have to be honest and say that my opinions of the products will not change. They work and yes I will definitely be buying them and using them again. Mesomorph has become a new favorite of mine. However, the taste does need some work. 7-KE IMO is the best 7-OXO product...period. Alpha T-2...why use anything else when you get nothing, but results and no side effects? Erase...I love the stuff. I mean it really does ramp up the libido and makes the muscles feel more dense. The only negative as with any test boosting product is the increase in oily skin and acne, but hey if that is something that bothers you...well you shouldn't be using test boosters to begin with.

Anyway, as for updates...this sucks because I am stuck with a what do I say feeling since I really do love the products and I am getting results and my expectations have been met. However, I will keep going just for the sake of it and try to make at least 3 updates a week from here on out.

-Sean-

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I have to be honest and say that my opinions of the products will not change. They work and yes I will definitely be buying them and using them again...7-KE IMO is the best 7-OXO product...period. Alpha T-2...why use anything else when you get nothing, but results and no side effects? Erase...I love the stuff...
:goodpost: Now you know why I love each of these products and use them as staples!

~Rosie~

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Ok fellas I took the week off and pretty much just recharged my batteries so to speak. I will update later tonight as I plan on getting in a great workout. A nice perk that I have to mention is that Erase must be helping my joints especially my right knee the one I had surgery on last year because I am now able to move pretty fluidly like I used to. Obviously I do not have the explosiveness I used to have, but the fact I have no hitch in my running is nice...no grinding pain and considering I have no meniscus (bone on bone) Erase must be helping. So in other words, that was one of the effects I found to odd that my wife Rosie was reporting about, but now I have to say it isn't just her...I am noticing similar effects as well.

I will continue to update from here on out. I just need a reprieve after getting used to the new job.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...A nice perk that I have to mention is that Erase must be helping my joints especially my right knee the one I had surgery on last year because I am now able to move pretty fluidly like I used to. Obviously I do not have the explosiveness I used to have, but the fact I have no hitch in my running is nice...no grinding pain and considering I have no meniscus (bone on bone) Erase must be helping. So in other words, that was one of the effects I found to odd that my wife Rosie was reporting about, but now I have to say it isn't just her...I am noticing similar effects as well.
Nice to know my body is not the only fcuked up one out there, LOL - not that I don't love that effect, because I most certainly DO!

~Rosie~