Planning a Testanate-50 pulse cycle. Advice needed.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
On August 1st I plan on starting an 8-week Testanate-50 (Superdrol/PP/Finigenx all in one) cycle. I plan on pulsing every other day for 8 weeks straight.

Even though this strategy is not supposed to shut you down, I plan to do PCT on week 9. I plan on 20mg per day of Nolvadex for about a week or ten days.

This is as far as I've gotten in planning. I know that I'll need something for my off days....here's where you guys come in.

Critique away and thanks for your help.

Oh..one more thing. I REALLY want to keep this simple. :study:

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Oh...and my workouts currently look like this:

Monday: Chest/Tri
Tuesday: Cardio (Muay Thai or BJJ)
Wednesday: Back/Bi
Thursday: Cardio (Muay Thai/Bjj/boxing)
Friday: Legs
Saturday: Yoga
Sunday: Off

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i personally would recomend no more than 3 times a week,evenly spaced...better safe than shrunkin...

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have had better results when I can pulse 2 days in a row, assuming that your taking your dosing right before yout going to the gym, and thats it (so, if your splitting doses, no more then and hour and a half in between)

Just pulse
Mon + Tuesday + Thursday

I've found that lowering my dose each time helps as well.
For instance.. if you take 2 caps monday, take only 1 cap tuesday.

Thursday, you can probably take 2 caps again, but your going to have to judge based on your rebound.

Basicly, the slight lowering of dosing will give you more consecuitive days ON, and shouldn't contribute to any more supression.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had better results when I can pulse 2 days in a row, assuming that your taking your dosing right before yout going to the gym, and thats it (so, if your splitting doses, no more then and hour and a half in between)

Just pulse
Mon + Tuesday + Thursday

I've found that lowering my dose each time helps as well.
For instance.. if you take 2 caps monday, take only 1 cap tuesday.

Thursday, you can probably take 2 caps again, but your going to have to judge based on your rebound.

Basicly, the slight lowering of dosing will give you more consecuitive days ON, and shouldn't contribute to any more supression.
why pulse it on tuesday if he's doing cardio that day?Mon,wed,fri would make more sence for him if those are his big lift days...remember his goal is to keep it simple...

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
why pulse it on tuesday if he's doing cardio that day?Mon,wed,fri would make more sence for him if those are his big lift days...remember his goal is to keep it simple...
Yeah...I think you're right. I think I'll change it to a Mon, Wed, Fri pulse cycle. I was thinking that since I have this Nolva that it wouldn't matter to have a little bit of shutdown. But why bother?

With three days on I can probably get away with, maybe a five-day PCT.

What do you think about maybe taking a 1/2 dose on Saturday and go into the gym early (before my yoga class) to catch up on some of the things that I may have neglected Mon, Wed, or Fri?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stand by my original post,but sence Flossy is a pulsing guru,he prob can offer some assistance....good luck bro

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd really advise that you have 2 days off BEFORE you go into the next week. I'm sure it could be done- and you may find you can do it and get away with it... and maybe more so in the first few weeks

FOR ME, (and more so especially when your in 5+ weeks) your going to need those 2 days off more so then in the beginning.

Trippdog: the reasoning for doing the half dose on tuesday was You can still do your cardio- and then you can use your extra time (assuming your not doing cardio the same amount of time as your working out) to work on those neglected parts (calves, forarms, traps.. whateva).
plus,.. I tend to loose a noticable amount of weight the day after a cardio session. so it helps with the nitrogen retention / glycogen storrage, so ya dont have to spend a day making up for it in a way

In general, if your going to pull a back to back dosing day,.. do it earlier in the week, and do a reduced dose.

Also, big lift days produce a hormonal response... having one of those days not taking anything should help with the bounce-back. plus, he'll be taking somethign the next day anyways. And honestly, I dont notice THAT much of an increase of aggression when pulsing anyways where I would NEED t otake somethign on big lift days t omake progress above what I can do without the xtra hormonal drive

Basicly, the goal, for me anywasy is to be more or less fully recovered when the week starts...

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What do you recommend for my 'off' days?
In terms of what?
I recoment that you do what you would do normally..
It just kinda goes like this:

Mon- pulse, big lift.
tues- pulse 1/2 dose, cardio + small groups/neglected
Wed- Big lift day (not take anabolics), big lifts increase hormone levels
Thursday- Pulse, gym
-------------------------------------
I see your lifting on Fridays.. so you if you wanted, I suppose you can take a half dose on Friday if you feel you can handle it. It should still come out to 3 total pulse doses.

If you decide later you want to make it 3.5 or 4, then thats different.

Fri-
Sat & Sun - whatever you want, as long as you take a break from anabolics

For me, I lift on Sundays, so I pulse Sun+Mon, Wed. Of course, I think the thing to remember with me is Im tring out different compounds and dosing amounts... so depending on how I feel Ive bounced back, I might take an extra day off- or add a day with a half dose.

Its not that all this is confusing,.. its just everyone will bounce back differently, and different compounds and doses are used. You should really go for about 2 weeks, and make notes on how your responding to everything. You may get away with more(higher doses), or less.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
You should really go for about 2 weeks, and make notes on how your responding to everything. You may get away with more(higher doses), or less.

OK...so maybe I'll start off with a simple Mon, Wed, Fri (just on heavy lift days) for two weeks.
If I feel like I'm recovering easily, I'll adjust (maybe Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri with half-a-tab on Tues and Thurs).

You don't think I should take something like Nolvadex XT or alike on my off days?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK...so maybe I'll start off with a simple Mon, Wed, Fri (just on heavy lift days) for two weeks.
If I feel like I'm recovering easily, I'll adjust (maybe Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri with half-a-tab on Tues and Thurs).

You don't think I should take something like Nolvadex XT or alike on my off days?
Its recommended to take an AI on your OFF days.
personally, I think u could go wit hany option here,.. but Retain by AX, or Restore by ALRI woiuld be great options.
Your Nolvadex XT should do the trick also... but I beleive its just an AI

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Its recommended to take an AI on your OFF days.
personally, I think u could go wit hany option here,.. but Retain by AX, or Restore by ALRI woiuld be great options.
Your Nolvadex XT should do the trick also... but I beleive its just an AI
Actually I just finished the Nolvadex XT. I'll go with your recommendation and I just placed an order for Anabolic Xtreme Retain 2 to take on my OFF days. 90 tabs of Retain should last me through out my cycle and into my PCT. :cheers:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

XF has given you good advice, MWF or MWTh both have their advantages. You may even be able to half dose a 4'th day to get the legs covered w/ the half dose cardio too, it depends on how suppressive that supp is and your own response, I wouldn't think it would be too bad, especially with the off day supports you have, but I've never used the fini. Just keep experimenting on the first one till you get it right, then you can fine tune it next time if you don't get it perfect. It's a learning curve like all things.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Outstanding! Much thanks to all three of you! I'll be logging my progress when my cycle begins.

:thumbsup:

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
XF has given you good advice, MWF or MWTh both have their advantages. You may even be able to half dose a 4'th day to get the legs covered w/ the half dose cardio too, it depends on how suppressive that supp is and your own response, I wouldn't think it would be too bad, especially with the off day supports you have, but I've never used the fini. Just keep experimenting on the first one till you get it right, then you can fine tune it next time if you don't get it perfect. It's a learning curve like all things.
The fini' is supposed to be a Tren precursor. They just arrived today....I'm excited to start the 'pulse'. I may end up starting a bit early because I jsut found out today that I'll be on orders starting September 6th (Army). Want to be finished by then.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
The fini' is supposed to be a Tren precursor. They just arrived today....I'm excited to start the 'pulse'. I may end up starting a bit early because I jsut found out today that I'll be on orders starting September 6th (Army). Want to be finished by then.
Yeah, practically everyone I've ever talked to that tried finigenX loved it! Just proves that a dione CAN be very active and very potent in some cases.

tdpettit

Awards
I workout on sunday(chest/tri) monday(back) wednesday(legs), and fridays(back/bi). I am following this thread and am going to due an 8 week pulse and I plan on taking the AX retain as well. Can you give me break down on the best breakdown for this workout plan? I am currently deployed to Afghanistan and these are the days we are required to workout so i cannot modify they days I workout but I can defiently change what I do on each day. Xtraflossy you seem to be pretty well versed on this subject can you help me out on the best plan for this cycle on my required workout days and the best breakdown on how to break down the doses(pending on how i recover of course).