Bloodwork results. Was planning on starting first test e cycle

DankerWumbo

Awards
26 yo male. Was planning to hop on my first test e cycle but now I’m not too sure after I got my results. RBC a bit up there maybe because I do vape a lot of nicotine(quitting cold turkey). Im just wondering about my e2. I did do sarms and that ended in September.
D825C51E-5AB4-4AAB-A9CA-13B73883539E.jpeg
9442F4B3-A11B-41FB-8E00-BE63920123BB.jpeg
B89787B5-00D6-4BBD-B085-78A4EB013F35.jpeg

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Which sarm or sarms. How long was the cycle. Did you take an AI?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your E2 is high probably because you also have high testosterone and low SHBG. And by the sou d of it youve just recently finished a course (PCT) of nolva.

DankerWumbo

Awards
Your E2 is high probably because you also have high testosterone and low SHBG. And by the sou d of it youve just recently finished a course (PCT) of nolva.
Yeah I finished my last dose of nolva roughly 2 weeks ago

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your recent bloodwork will almost certainly be still reflecting the effects of the nolva, then. Whether that influences your outlook or not...youve only just recovered your hpta. Hopefully. Starting a cycle of AAS in the near future will obviously jeopardise that (or at least make the effort redundant).

DankerWumbo

Awards
Your recent bloodwork will almost certainly be still reflecting the effects of the nolva, then. Whether that influences your outlook or not...youve only just recovered your hpta. Hopefully. Starting a cycle of AAS in the near future will obviously jeopardise that (or at least make the effort redundant).
So I'm guessing the smart thing to do is to wait until I'm fully recovered before starting test e? I was planning on starting it in the next week or two but I'd rather proceed with caution.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I'm guessing the smart thing to do is to wait until I'm fully recovered before starting test e? I was planning on starting it in the next week or two but I'd rather proceed with caution.
Well, arguably the smart thing to do would be to spend a decent amount of time actually in the recovered state. Otherwise it begs the question of why even bother with PCT and recovering function at all, if you are only going to suppress things again immediately; youll spend vastly more time suppressed than recovered.

At that point Id ask myself, whats more important to me. Gainz, or trying to preserve nattyhood.

If the latter, you probably want to spend most of your time not suppressed.

If gainz are your priority, you stay on.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everything what Nac said. Nolva is still effecting your hormone levels. And if going to jump on cycle again, then why did you bother with PCT in between? Unless you plan on staying on test, after the next blast, then the past cycling-PCT'ing doesn't matter, from hormone production aspect.

DankerWumbo

Awards
Well, arguably the smart thing to do would be to spend a decent amount of time actually in the recovered state. Otherwise it begs the question of why even bother with PCT and recovering function at all, if you are only going to suppress things again immediately; youll spend vastly more time suppressed than recovered.

At that point Id ask myself, whats more important to me. Gainz, or trying to preserve nattyhood.

If the latter, you probably want to spend most of your time not suppressed.

If gainz are your priority, you stay on.
That is true. Something I really gotta ask myself. Thank you for your input!

Reactions: Nac

DankerWumbo

Awards
Everything what Nac said. Nolva is still effecting your hormone levels. And if going to jump on cycle again, then why did you bother with PCT in between? Unless you plan on staying on test, after the next blast, then the past cycling-PCT'ing doesn't matter, from hormone production aspect.
I PCT'd because I thought I was just going to do sarms and that was it. I really didn't think I was going to hop on test or the big dog stuff and here I am now reconsidering lol.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I PCT'd because I thought I was just going to do sarms and that was it. I really didn't think I was going to hop on test or the big dog stuff and here I am now reconsidering lol.
Ok. I'll add just in case, that it isn't about the compound used, regarding suppression (test vs sarms), but about the time period spent being suppressed, time trying to restart hormone production and time between the cycles. You can do a test cycle, do a PCT, and after some time do another test cycle and repeat. But if you want to do more, than one proper test cycle in a year, then you probably should consider staying on test and blasting and cruising.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nac

DankerWumbo

Awards
Ok. I'll add just in case, that it isn't about the compound used (test vs sarms), but about the time period spent being suppressed, time trying to restart hormone production and time between the cycles. You can do a test cycle, do a PCT, and after some time do another test cycle and repeat. But if you want to do more, than one proper test cycle in a year, then you probably should consider staying on test and blasting and cruising.
I've read that time off should equal time on and I want to run a test cycle first to see how I react to it and then consider blasting and cruising instead of blasting and cruising from the start. Thank you for the quick responses! Definitely opened up my eyes a bit more.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've read that time off should equal time on and I want to run a test cycle first to see how I react to it and then consider blasting and cruising instead of blasting and cruising from the start. Thank you for the quick responses! Definitely opened up my eyes a bit more.
One sort of rule of thumb is cycle + PCT = time off. But that is also just arbiturary and bloodmarkers and compounds used are the more meaningful factors. Stick around, plenty of good info here on AM. Good to see you're open to opinions and suggestions 👍 Many come here with their mind made up and are just looking for validation for their plans.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
One sort of rule of thumb is cycle + PCT = time off. But that is also just arbiturary and bloodmarkers and compounds used are the more meaningful factors. Stick around, plenty of good info here on AM. Good to see you're open to opinions and suggestions 👍 Many come here with their mind made up and are just looking for validation for their plans.
Isn't that the truth..lol