Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

Page 30 of 30 First ... 282930

1. Quote Originally Posted by Greekbrah View Post
    Do you think ill have any side effects once i stop KS?
    No. Itís a natural product which typically wonít have side effects from cessation other than the loss of itís benefits. After about a week you might notice food doesnít seem to digest as quickly or you feel fuller than normal. You may notice less muscle fullness if you benefited in that aspect. That Ďs all I can think of.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

2. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Well, it hasnít gone away, but itís quite manageable and kind of sporadic. Itís more of a sense that I donít feel my stims as strongly as I do with the addition of KS. Honestly, I donít even take the full 6 caps every day, and I feel that some people could probably benefit from working up to the full dose if they experience the lethargy. It doesnít seem like this is something everyone has experienced though. @thebigt seemed to experience an increase in energy/stamina...particularly when running.

In a way though, I kind of embrace the fact that the extracts are potent enough to induce some lethargy....much like many steroidal substances.
    running was fantastic on KS...I highly recommend it!!!

I think the endorphin release was increased when I ran at least 20 minutes[usually it was in the 30-40 minute range]. I also think the endorphin release might have prevented me from experiencing any lethargy. I felt great on KS and look forward to running again!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    No. It’s a natural product which typically won’t have side effects from cessation other than the loss of it’s benefits. After about a week you might notice food doesn’t seem to digest as quickly or you feel fuller than normal. You may notice less muscle fullness if you benefited in that aspect. That ‘s all I can think of.
    Okay, thanks everyone who replied

I think I'll stay a month off KS, and then hop right on

4. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Gotcha.
    Did some googling on Ghrelin, and a lot of the effects on pubmed arenít favorable.

For example:
    Ghrelin receptor regulates adipose tissue inflammation in aging.
    And...
    Ghrelin regulates adiposity in white adipose tissue and UCP1 mRNA expression in brown adipose tissue in mice

What am I missing?
    That's why I wrote "Healthy" people
    Ghrelin/Leptin disregulation-insensivity can trigger all sorts of troubles, while they exert countless beneficial effects in a properly functional body
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

5. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    That's why I wrote "Healthy" people
    Ghrelin/Leptin disregulation-insensivity can trigger all sorts of troubles, while they exert countless beneficial effects in a properly functional body
    don't forget KoreanMissileToe was shown to be even more effective for us older folks, my friend @Danes pointed this out to me when I told him how well I was responding to KS!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   

6. Recently finished a short cut (4 weeks) and added K1ngslayer in as Iíve moved to a maintenance before a bulk. I havenít even started to bump carbs up yet, but performance after the first third of the new bottle is kicking in (end of yesterdayís workout felt I could just go forever).

Then last night before bed it seemed the vascularity really started to hit. I already had a decent bit but I had to snap a pic itís crazy right now. This was 12 hours post workout so not pumped from training or flexing.Name:  IMG_1621.JPG
Views: 48
Size:  272.2 KB

Plan to use again through March.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 01:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 08:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 01:58 PM