Primo E injects

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Primo E injects

I'm currently running primo e but having a hard time figuring out the best way to dose the ****.
    My plan was too Inject every three days but some say every day is better...or every other day. Any thoughts?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dobs27 View Post
    I'm currently running primo e but having a hard time figuring out the best way to dose the ****.
    My plan was too Inject every three days but some say every day is better...or every other day. Any thoughts?
    Primo e 2x per week is fine. You could prob actually even get away with every 5 days. But I wouldnt go any longer than that. The enanthate ester gives it an elimination half life of 5 days I believe. Which makes it optimal to inject on or before day 5.

I'm getting ready to do a low test, high primo run.

Just curious how long are you running it and at what dose?
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Primo e 2x per week is fine. You could prob actually even get away with every 5 days. But I wouldnt go any longer than that. The enanthate ester gives it an elimination half life of 5 days I believe. Which makes it optimal to inject on or before day 5.

Awesome, down to follow that, link me when you do.

4. Quote Originally Posted by PoSiTiVeFLoW View Post
    Awesome, down to follow that, link me when you do.
    Yeah man I wasnt going to log it per say as I never really do with my cycles but ive had quite a few people ask so I just might start a progress thread and note my experience with it. I'm not expecting anything earth shattering but hoping for some nice physique changes/lean mass gain, fat loss which will stick after I come off.
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

5. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post

As long as everything goes smoothly I'll do an 8 week run. This is my first cycle with the compound. I'm gonna run 50mg per week for now and see how it goes.
    •   

6. Remember that primo is slow acting. It takes 3-6 weeks to start to feel it. Stay consistent.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Leggoddess View Post
    Remember that primo is slow acting. It takes 3-6 weeks to start to feel it. Stay consistent.
    Yesss. I've thought about that as well. I have a habit of extending cycles. As long as I don't lose hair. Itll probably go longer. That's my main concern.

8. What week are you currently on? Are you injecting every 2days or 3days?what are your current mg per injection?
    What is your current nutrition like?

In this cycle are you seeing or feeling any difference in your muscles or training?

I myself prefer NPP with ANAVAR. For me I feel it faster and better and better muscle progress.

Keep up the good hard work ��

9. Quote Originally Posted by Leggoddess View Post
    What week are you currently on? Are you injecting every 2days or 3days?what are your current mg per injection?
    What is your current nutrition like?

In this cycle are you seeing or feeling any difference in your muscles or training?

I myself prefer NPP with ANAVAR. For me I feel it faster and better and better muscle progress.

Keep up the good hard work ��
    This is just the end of week one.
    I did 15mgs every three days.
    Next week I'm just gonna run it at 50mg per week. I was considering every other day 20 mgs. But I really have no idea what's best.
    I love anavar. I can't wait for my tabs to get here so I can throw it in the cycle my dude leaves his gears here. Hes got a **** ton of npp I keep eyeballing. Better not leave it here too much longer. Lol I'm sitting at 1700 130c 50f 170p worked really well my last cut cycle. So were gonna do it again until it ain working lol

10. Those are good dosages (50mg weekly). Your body will let you know if you are at a good dosage or if you need to increase or lower your dosage.
    *every other day dosages will keep the compound more steady and consistent in your body, (less spiking).
    *for me doing my injections are every other day or ever 3 days works good. Just make sure you reach your weekly dosage.

Due to primo being slow to kick in. It's ok to pin every 2-3 days to reach your weekly dosage. I would add a faster acing compound (stack it) for at least 6 weeks.
    For me primo is a mind F**k. Works to slow for me. I love faster acting compounds.

It oh, he leaves his gear at your place. If I was their I would be using it up on him. Hehe.

Your cutting macros look good. If it worked in the past, you sjould do well.
    Ignore the weight scale. Go by how you feel and look in the mirror. Take progress photos every few weeks to track your progress

Are you doing this cut for a show or to keep body fat % within reason or to prepare for a good future bulk?

Your doing very well. Keep doing what your doing.

11. Oh my goddd. Finally someone who is useful. Lol well the other board not manh females but I dont take dosing advice from men. They know just about has much as we do lol.

Thank you! I'm probably gonna start every other day because I do wanna keep my **** has stable as I can.
    Yesss. I dont mind slow acting. I imagine itll be like surprised one morning you wake and bam sup lean muscles. Plus once I had the anny I'll be set. Thatll be here in the next week or two.
    Trust me I dont worry about the scale anymore I'm 183 lbs and 23%BF as long as the Bf goes down I'm good. For now I just cut for myself but eventually I wanna get into shows. I think itd be fun!

12. I hear you when you say not many female in the boards. Wish more women would join and post more. Most men I do ignore but there are some who trully know their stuff. Also we all have different body chemistry.

I do suggest to take MILK THISTLE on cycle and off cycle. Helps with liver support.

Your body fat will go down. Sounds like you are on the right path .

Looking forward to your next update.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Leggoddess View Post
    I hear you when you say not many female in the boards. Wish more women would join and post more. Most men I do ignore but there are some who trully know their stuff. Also we all have different body chemistry.

I do suggest to take MILK THISTLE on cycle and off cycle. Helps with liver support.

Your body fat will go down. Sounds like you are on the right path .

Looking forward to your next update.
    Yes. Yes and yes some of them I listen to what they're saying, and I'm just like...bruhhhh....lol leave me alone. I'm def not afraid to state my opinion, or start an argument lol.
    Girll I've been taking milk thistle for years before aas. I have that and NAC. I tend to take nac on cycle and milk thistle off cycle. Idk why. Lol I'll keep ya updated. I have a log on another board. Hehhe

14. Subbed
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

15. Anytime I women use a long estered steroid it's worth being sceptical. Not saying it will guarantee sides but if it does its much harder to stop it. Just my 2 cents. Now primo is arguably the safest injectible.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Yeah man I wasnt going to log it per say as I never really do with my cycles but ive had quite a few people ask so I just might start a progress thread and note my experience with it. I'm not expecting anything earth shattering but hoping for some nice physique changes/lean mass gain, fat loss which will stick after I come off.
    Please do.. There's too little logs with primo cause of the price most likely. What dosage are you running? Primo is great, Although better for a cut.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Anytime I women use a long estered steroid it's worth being sceptical. Not saying it will guarantee sides but if it does its much harder to stop it. Just my 2 cents. Now primo is arguably the safest injectible.
    Yess. I am skeptical but were two weeks in and so far so good. I've been dosing 15mgs EOD. I also take vitamins and collagen and biotin..and fish oil....lol the only side I'm concerned about it hair loss.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Dobs27 View Post
    Yess. I am skeptical but were two weeks in and so far so good. I've been dosing 15mgs EOD. I also take vitamins and collagen and biotin..and fish oil....lol the only side I'm concerned about it hair loss.
    Well you're not going crazy on the dosage. Viralization could be a problem but mostly it's fine just quitting. The problem with a long ester is of course that if you quit itll still be in your system quite a while. I'm sure you'll be fine though and you're not reckless.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Well you're not going crazy on the dosage. Viralization could be a problem but mostly it's fine just quitting. The problem with a long ester is of course that if you quit itll still be in your system quite a while. I'm sure you'll be fine though and you're not reckless.
    Nope. Not reckless. I'm actually quite exciting about this cycle once I can dive back into it. I had to get my wisdom teeth pulled Wednesday so I haven't been to the gym since then. It sucks but I'm still pinning and keeping everything stable..hoping for an explosive ass workout when my face stops swelling. And my anavar should be here soon. Its gonna be on a poppin. Lol

20. Quote Originally Posted by Dobs27 View Post
    Nope. Not reckless. I'm actually quite exciting about this cycle once I can dive back into it. I had to get my wisdom teeth pulled Wednesday so I haven't been to the gym since then. It sucks but I'm still pinning and keeping everything stable..hoping for an explosive ass workout when my face stops swelling. And my anavar should be here soon. Its gonna be on a poppin. Lol
    Sounds good! How much are you running var at?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Sounds good! How much are you running var at?
    I'll be running starting this cycle at 15mg ED to start I normally bump it up half way thru but I also have var/winny tabs I'm using on the back half. Of the cycle.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Dobs27 View Post
    I'll be running starting this cycle at 15mg ED to start I normally bump it up half way thru but I also have var/winny tabs I'm using on the back half. Of the cycle.
    Alright. Well if you've used it before chances are youll be fine. I would be careful going beyond what you're used to while on primo that's all. Meaning not going crazy stacking winny, var, primo if your last cycle was only var but I'm sure you're aware of this considering you've used gear before. Anyways good luck, will be fun following!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Alright. Well if you've used it before chances are youll be fine. I would be careful going beyond what you're used to while on primo that's all. Meaning not going crazy stacking winny, var, primo if your last cycle was only var but I'm sure you're aware of this considering you've used gear before. Anyways good luck, will be fun following!
    Yes. I'm aware. I actually got the winny/var combo pills as contest winnings so I figured I'd give it a shot. I've researched winny but primo and winny will not be ran together. I should be about 6 with no primo Injections before winny ls introduced. Itll be fun. I'll keep this little guy updated!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Dobs27 View Post
    Yes. I'm aware. I actually got the winny/var combo pills as contest winnings so I figured I'd give it a shot. I've researched winny but primo and winny will not be ran together. I should be about 6 with no primo Injections before winny ls introduced. Itll be fun. I'll keep this little guy updated!
    Smart move, Haha appreciate that!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Please do.. There's too little logs with primo cause of the price most likely. What dosage are you running? Primo is great, Although better for a cut.
    I will man im trying to get all my ducks in a row... I'm starting grad school Monday for my masters so I'll prob stock up on primo and start some time in Feb.

I'm thinking of starting at 400 and gradually bumping the dose up 100mg at a time until I find the sweet spot. Most say 600 is good. I cringe at the thought of running 800/week financially lol but I guess we'll see how it goes.
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. primo injection frequency
    By nando in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 06:22 PM
  2. primo ace injectable
    By ryanbodybuilder in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3