Primo E injects

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
I'm currently running primo e but having a hard time figuring out the best way to dose the ****.
My plan was too Inject every three days but some say every day is better...or every other day. Any thoughts?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently running primo e but having a hard time figuring out the best way to dose the ****.
My plan was too Inject every three days but some say every day is better...or every other day. Any thoughts?
Primo e 2x per week is fine. You could prob actually even get away with every 5 days. But I wouldnt go any longer than that. The enanthate ester gives it an elimination half life of 5 days I believe. Which makes it optimal to inject on or before day 5.

I'm getting ready to do a low test, high primo run.

Just curious how long are you running it and at what dose?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Primo e 2x per week is fine. You could prob actually even get away with every 5 days. But I wouldnt go any longer than that. The enanthate ester gives it an elimination half life of 5 days I believe. Which makes it optimal to inject on or before day 5.

Awesome, down to follow that, link me when you do.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, down to follow that, link me when you do.
Yeah man I wasnt going to log it per say as I never really do with my cycles but ive had quite a few people ask so I just might start a progress thread and note my experience with it. I'm not expecting anything earth shattering but hoping for some nice physique changes/lean mass gain, fat loss which will stick after I come off.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards

As long as everything goes smoothly I'll do an 8 week run. This is my first cycle with the compound. I'm gonna run 50mg per week for now and see how it goes.

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
Remember that primo is slow acting. It takes 3-6 weeks to start to feel it. Stay consistent.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Remember that primo is slow acting. It takes 3-6 weeks to start to feel it. Stay consistent.
Yesss. I've thought about that as well. I have a habit of extending cycles. As long as I don't lose hair. Itll probably go longer. That's my main concern.

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
What week are you currently on? Are you injecting every 2days or 3days?what are your current mg per injection?
What is your current nutrition like?

In this cycle are you seeing or feeling any difference in your muscles or training?

I myself prefer NPP with ANAVAR. For me I feel it faster and better and better muscle progress.

Keep up the good hard work ��

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
What week are you currently on? Are you injecting every 2days or 3days?what are your current mg per injection?
What is your current nutrition like?

In this cycle are you seeing or feeling any difference in your muscles or training?

I myself prefer NPP with ANAVAR. For me I feel it faster and better and better muscle progress.

Keep up the good hard work ��
This is just the end of week one.
I did 15mgs every three days.
Next week I'm just gonna run it at 50mg per week. I was considering every other day 20 mgs. But I really have no idea what's best.
I love anavar. I can't wait for my tabs to get here so I can throw it in the cycle my dude leaves his gears here. Hes got a **** ton of npp I keep eyeballing. Better not leave it here too much longer. Lol I'm sitting at 1700 130c 50f 170p worked really well my last cut cycle. So were gonna do it again until it ain working lol

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
Those are good dosages (50mg weekly). Your body will let you know if you are at a good dosage or if you need to increase or lower your dosage.
*every other day dosages will keep the compound more steady and consistent in your body, (less spiking).
*for me doing my injections are every other day or ever 3 days works good. Just make sure you reach your weekly dosage.

Due to primo being slow to kick in. It's ok to pin every 2-3 days to reach your weekly dosage. I would add a faster acing compound (stack it) for at least 6 weeks.
For me primo is a mind F**k. Works to slow for me. I love faster acting compounds.

It oh, he leaves his gear at your place. If I was their I would be using it up on him. Hehe.

Your cutting macros look good. If it worked in the past, you sjould do well.
Ignore the weight scale. Go by how you feel and look in the mirror. Take progress photos every few weeks to track your progress

Are you doing this cut for a show or to keep body fat % within reason or to prepare for a good future bulk?

Your doing very well. Keep doing what your doing.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Oh my goddd. Finally someone who is useful. Lol well the other board not manh females but I dont take dosing advice from men. They know just about has much as we do lol.

Thank you! I'm probably gonna start every other day because I do wanna keep my **** has stable as I can.
Yesss. I dont mind slow acting. I imagine itll be like surprised one morning you wake and bam sup lean muscles. Plus once I had the anny I'll be set. Thatll be here in the next week or two.
Trust me I dont worry about the scale anymore I'm 183 lbs and 23%BF as long as the Bf goes down I'm good. For now I just cut for myself but eventually I wanna get into shows. I think itd be fun!

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
I hear you when you say not many female in the boards. Wish more women would join and post more. Most men I do ignore but there are some who trully know their stuff. Also we all have different body chemistry.

I do suggest to take MILK THISTLE on cycle and off cycle. Helps with liver support.

Your body fat will go down. Sounds like you are on the right path .

Looking forward to your next update.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
I hear you when you say not many female in the boards. Wish more women would join and post more. Most men I do ignore but there are some who trully know their stuff. Also we all have different body chemistry.

I do suggest to take MILK THISTLE on cycle and off cycle. Helps with liver support.

Your body fat will go down. Sounds like you are on the right path .

Looking forward to your next update.
Yes. Yes and yes some of them I listen to what they're saying, and I'm just like...bruhhhh....lol leave me alone. I'm def not afraid to state my opinion, or start an argument lol.
Girll I've been taking milk thistle for years before aas. I have that and NAC. I tend to take nac on cycle and milk thistle off cycle. Idk why. Lol I'll keep ya updated. I have a log on another board. Hehhe

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anytime I women use a long estered steroid it's worth being sceptical. Not saying it will guarantee sides but if it does its much harder to stop it. Just my 2 cents. Now primo is arguably the safest injectible.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man I wasnt going to log it per say as I never really do with my cycles but ive had quite a few people ask so I just might start a progress thread and note my experience with it. I'm not expecting anything earth shattering but hoping for some nice physique changes/lean mass gain, fat loss which will stick after I come off.
Please do.. There's too little logs with primo cause of the price most likely. What dosage are you running? Primo is great, Although better for a cut.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Anytime I women use a long estered steroid it's worth being sceptical. Not saying it will guarantee sides but if it does its much harder to stop it. Just my 2 cents. Now primo is arguably the safest injectible.
Yess. I am skeptical but were two weeks in and so far so good. I've been dosing 15mgs EOD. I also take vitamins and collagen and biotin..and fish oil....lol the only side I'm concerned about it hair loss.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yess. I am skeptical but were two weeks in and so far so good. I've been dosing 15mgs EOD. I also take vitamins and collagen and biotin..and fish oil....lol the only side I'm concerned about it hair loss.
Well you're not going crazy on the dosage. Viralization could be a problem but mostly it's fine just quitting. The problem with a long ester is of course that if you quit itll still be in your system quite a while. I'm sure you'll be fine though and you're not reckless.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Well you're not going crazy on the dosage. Viralization could be a problem but mostly it's fine just quitting. The problem with a long ester is of course that if you quit itll still be in your system quite a while. I'm sure you'll be fine though and you're not reckless.
Nope. Not reckless. I'm actually quite exciting about this cycle once I can dive back into it. I had to get my wisdom teeth pulled Wednesday so I haven't been to the gym since then. It sucks but I'm still pinning and keeping everything stable..hoping for an explosive ass workout when my face stops swelling. And my anavar should be here soon. Its gonna be on a poppin. Lol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope. Not reckless. I'm actually quite exciting about this cycle once I can dive back into it. I had to get my wisdom teeth pulled Wednesday so I haven't been to the gym since then. It sucks but I'm still pinning and keeping everything stable..hoping for an explosive ass workout when my face stops swelling. And my anavar should be here soon. Its gonna be on a poppin. Lol
Sounds good! How much are you running var at?

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Sounds good! How much are you running var at?
I'll be running starting this cycle at 15mg ED to start I normally bump it up half way thru but I also have var/winny tabs I'm using on the back half. Of the cycle.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be running starting this cycle at 15mg ED to start I normally bump it up half way thru but I also have var/winny tabs I'm using on the back half. Of the cycle.
Alright. Well if you've used it before chances are youll be fine. I would be careful going beyond what you're used to while on primo that's all. Meaning not going crazy stacking winny, var, primo if your last cycle was only var but I'm sure you're aware of this considering you've used gear before. Anyways good luck, will be fun following!

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Alright. Well if you've used it before chances are youll be fine. I would be careful going beyond what you're used to while on primo that's all. Meaning not going crazy stacking winny, var, primo if your last cycle was only var but I'm sure you're aware of this considering you've used gear before. Anyways good luck, will be fun following!
Yes. I'm aware. I actually got the winny/var combo pills as contest winnings so I figured I'd give it a shot. I've researched winny but primo and winny will not be ran together. I should be about 6 with no primo Injections before winny ls introduced. Itll be fun. I'll keep this little guy updated!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. I'm aware. I actually got the winny/var combo pills as contest winnings so I figured I'd give it a shot. I've researched winny but primo and winny will not be ran together. I should be about 6 with no primo Injections before winny ls introduced. Itll be fun. I'll keep this little guy updated!
Smart move, Haha appreciate that!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please do.. There's too little logs with primo cause of the price most likely. What dosage are you running? Primo is great, Although better for a cut.
I will man im trying to get all my ducks in a row... I'm starting grad school Monday for my masters so I'll prob stock up on primo and start some time in Feb.

I'm thinking of starting at 400 and gradually bumping the dose up 100mg at a time until I find the sweet spot. Most say 600 is good. I cringe at the thought of running 800/week financially lol but I guess we'll see how it goes.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats crazy someone actually gave you var/winny stacked tabs for winning a contest?!

Also seems 50-100 mg is the consensus on primo dose for a female so your good there and your var dose should def be effective combo. Id love to see progress pics along the way... Not thirsty lol legit never really seen a woman be open w aas use and progress. How high will you run the winny/var combo?

Any fear of virilization w the winny or are you willing to look past that for dem gainz?....

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Yesss. I'm excited about the tabs but nervous lol. They're 10mg anavar and 5mg winny spilt. Honestly females dont really need anymore then 5mg of winny so I'll probably slice that in half depending on how I feel.. hoping its a good run. I have Good feelings about it once I get passed the pain from getting my wisdom teeth removed Wednesday. Not to worried about it either. I think my doses are low enough I wont be too effected. The only thing I'm worried about is he potential for hair loss. Which I'm hoping doesnt happen. Lol. I'll be sure to keep this thread updated. Hoping to be back in the gym tomorrow but goddamn my mouth still hurts.

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
Yesss. I'm excited about the tabs but nervous lol. They're 10mg anavar and 5mg winny spilt. Honestly females dont really need anymore then 5mg of winny so I'll probably slice that in half depending on how I feel.. hoping its a good run. I have Good feelings about it once I get passed the pain from getting my wisdom teeth removed Wednesday. Not to worried about it either. I think my doses are low enough I wont be too effected. The only thing I'm worried about is he potential for hair loss. Which I'm hoping doesnt happen. Lol. I'll be sure to keep this thread updated. Hoping to be back in the gym tomorrow but goddamn my mouth still hurts.

You will Love them both.
I agree with starting at the dosages you listed.
ANAVAR 10mg, Winstrol 5mg.
Knowing me I do ANAVAR 20mg, WINSTROL 10mg.
The two compounds works great together.

Hope you heal fast from your wisdom tooth getting removed.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely think starting low and possibly bumping up is wise. Winny, anavar and primo (although primo acts a bit differently than regular dhts) are all dhts which could possibly cause some hair shedding. I could see that being a concern.
You will Love them both.

Loving that we have some ladies coming forward with experience and open about their ped use. Ive seen more women posting openly lately which I think is encouraging others to come in and post their experiences as well...

I just want to encourage you both that you're opening the door for this forum to become more woman friendly and giving real life experience will encourage others to post openly about their goals, experience and supplementation. I salute you....

Most guys on here (myself included) have very little working knowledge of how doses actually work on females, outside of what I read of course :)

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
You will Love them both.

Yassss. I just need to make sure I listen to my body and don't get sucked into running things longer then I should. That's my number one rule. Always listen to your body. I'm hoping you're right little lady! But I'm sure you've got a few more runs under your belt then I do! Your input is always welcome! And thank you! I'm miserable hahahhaha. Lol stupid mouth

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Definitely think starting low and possibly bumping up is wise. Winny, anavar and primo (although primo acts a bit differently than regular dhts) are all dhts which could possibly cause some hair shedding. I could see that being a concern. Loving that we have some ladies coming forward with experience and open about their ped use. Ive seen more women posting openly lately which I think is encouraging others to come in and post their experiences as well...

I just want to encourage you both that you're opening the door for this forum to become more woman friendly and giving real life experience will encourage others to post openly about their goals, experience and supplementation. I salute you....

Most guys on here (myself included) have very little working knowledge of how working doses actually work on females, outside of what I read of course :)
Yes. I've been taking mk677 too which I'm hoping will help with the hair. Even just in general I have naturally thin hair so even if non of these actually caused hair loss for me, the supplements I've been taking for hair are doing some work. Any other sides I'm not worried about. I'm always open and honest. To a fault. Lol. I'm a frequent "line crosser". Lol

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. I've been taking mk677 too which I'm hoping will help with the hair. Even just in general I have naturally thin hair so even if non of these actually caused hair loss for me, the supplements I've been taking for hair are doing some work. Any other sides I'm not worried about. I'm always open and honest. To a fault. Lol. I'm a frequent "line crosser". Lol
My girlfriend has been taking mk for the past 3-4 months and loves it... Her hair has grown out so fast and it looks really healthy too! Shes also loving the glowing effect its had on her skin and complexion. I like the fact that her assets have gotten a little bigger. It seems to have put just a little bit of weight on her in all the right places, which I had to reassure her because she was a little concerned about weight gain.

She's Asian though (Thai) so she really has great genetics to begin with.

Hopefully the mk will help you with that. I'm sure it will assist you with making gains. GH used in conjunction w aas creates new "muscle" and aas help to more quickly mature that muscle... Which translates to more solid keepable gains ime. Really I think mk is one of those miracle compounds. If you can dial the right dose in I dont really think you can find a better bang for your buck.

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
I never try mk677.
The sarms I did try and used was mk-2866, LGD-4033, RAD-140, YK-11
They work for me. Had good muscle progress. Not as good as a PED cycle but they do work. A good nutrition is the most important part of any cycle

How is your nutrition with your current tooth pain?

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
I never try mk677.
The sarms I did try and used was mk-2866, LGD-4033, RAD-140, YK-11
They work for me. Had good muscle progress. Not as good as a PED cycle but they do work. A good nutrition is the most important part of any cycle

How is your nutrition with your current tooth pain?
Terrible. I can't eat ****. My jaw Is so tiny I cant open it to chew so i takes forever. The first day i drank a protein shake with vanilla ice cream the babe made. Only drank half. Second day i had a yogurt and some mashed taters and chicken strips. The strips were toughhhh. Today I managed to get some raisin bran and Turkey dinner sausage with rice and salsa verse. Sucks.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will man im trying to get all my ducks in a row... I'm starting grad school Monday for my masters so I'll prob stock up on primo and start some time in Feb.

I'm thinking of starting at 400 and gradually bumping the dose up 100mg at a time until I find the sweet spot. Most say 600 is good. I cringe at the thought of running 800/week financially lol but I guess we'll see how it goes.
Yeah primo is weak let's be honest but I see what you're saying. The number alone will freak most people out. 600mg is alright and 800 to 1gr is probably where it shines for the bigger guys. I'm pretty sure you'll be quite happy with 600 just don't use it as a bulker if you know what I mean. It's not deca or tren, so don't go nuts with the calories and you'll see some really nice lean gains and you'll feel amazing on it.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah primo is weak let's be honest but I see what you're saying. The number alone will freak most people out. 600mg is alright and 800 to 1gr is probably where it shines for the bigger guys. I'm pretty sure you'll be quite happy with 600 just don't use it as a bulker if you know what I mean. It's not deca or tren, so don't go nuts with the calories and you'll see some really nice lean gains and you'll feel amazing on it.
Yeah for sure man. That's what I'm hoping for really feel good compound w little to no sides. I'm already about 12% and stay between 190-195. So basically it will be a recomp/lean bulk. Not looking to add much weight as I'm already good with my size but looking for composition changess- Less body fat, more seperation, striations and if I can gain a little size I'll be happy.

I prefer the athletic and aesthetic look to big and bulky. I'm not going to say I hide my aas use, but I keep it moderate enough that I keep people guessing as to whether I'm actually using anything. I never do anything drastic anymore.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah for sure man. That's what I'm hoping for really feel good compound w little to no sides. I'm already about 12% and stay between 190-195. So basically it will be a recomp/lean bulk. Not looking to add much weight as I'm already good with my size but looking for composition changess- Less body fat, more seperation, striations and if I can gain a little size I'll be happy.

I prefer the athletic and aesthetic look to big and bulky. I'm not going to say I hide my aas use, but I keep it moderate enough that I keep people guessing as to whether I'm actually using anything. I never do anything drastic anymore.
Yeah well creds to you for playing it safe. As a cutting compound primo is great for preserving muscle, here primo is insanely expensive so I'll probably go for eq next time. I also prefer the less bulky type, not to mention it makes life easier. I've dropped 30 pounds recently just because I felt clumsy haha.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
My girlfriend has been taking mk for the past 3-4 months and loves it... Her hair has grown out so fast and it looks really healthy too! Shes also loving the glowing effect its had on her skin and complexion. I like the fact that her assets have gotten a little bigger. It seems to have put just a little bit of weight on her in all the right places, which I had to reassure her because she was a little concerned about weight gain.

She's Asian though (Thai) so she really has great genetics to begin with.

Hopefully the mk will help you with that. I'm sure it will assist you with making gains. GH used in conjunction w aas creates new "muscle" and aas help to more quickly mature that muscle... Which translates to more solid keepable gains ime. Really I think mk is one of those miracle compounds. If you can dial the right dose in I dont really think you can find a better bang for your buck.
Ugh those darn asians!! They really do have good Gene's. Yes I have GW too. I'll be tossing that in the mix in a few weeks for the back half. The water retention when you first start taking mk had mye depressed as ****. Lol but it's pretty good. I've been thinking about upping the dose alittle.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ugh those darn asians!! They really do have good Gene's. Yes I have GW too. I'll be tossing that in the mix in a few weeks for the back half. The water retention when you first start taking mk had mye depressed as ****. Lol but it's pretty good. I've been thinking about upping the dose alittle.
Right? They don't freaking age.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
So this is your first week of primo? I'm ending week three. We can compare stuff!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this is your first week of primo? I'm ending week three. We can compare stuff!
Yeah I was gonna wait until February but I had some primo already here and you know how that goes lol I'll pop in here from time to time as well to see what's good and any similarities :)

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Yeah I was gonna wait until February but I had some primo already here and you know how that goes lol I'll pop in here from time to time as well to see what's good and any similarities :)
I should do an update. I'm tired though lol. I have things to say though. Tomorrow lol

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Okay just alittle update on my adventure with primo.
I've been pinning 15mgs EOD.
I pin my delts, using eztouch insulin 28 G .5 needles. Pretty flawless for the most part. No pain. I get pip in my left delt once in awhile but I keep telling myself I need to hit a different area and everytime I go in the same dang spot.
This week was my first week back from training. Essentially I've only trained two weeks of three because I got my wisdom teeth removed and was down recovering last week.
But my works have been explosive this week. I have high energy. I can feel a slight increase in strength, but I'm also taking it easy because I dont wanna get dry sockets and if I push too hard I get socket pressure.

As far as sides ending week three were still looking pretty good. Mild shoulder acne. Nothing I cant handle. The clitty is starting to get alittle witty though. My libido has been crazy the few days. Which is normally high in general but man. Its wild.

Everything is starting to tighten up but again progress will be alittle late to the party with getting my wisdom teeth pulled.
Also started taking 20mg am/pm spilt anavar on monday.

Diet has been clean but lacking in calories because somethings are still to hard to eat, especially meats. Too much jaw work for the open wounds.

Til next time folks!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I pin my delts, using eztouch insulin 28 G .5 needles. Pretty flawless for the most part. No pain. I get pip in my left delt once in awhile but I keep telling myself I need to hit a different area and everytime I go in the same dang spot.
This week was my first week back from training. Essentially I've only trained two weeks of three because I got my wisdom teeth removed and was down recovering last week.
But my works have been explosive this week. I have high energy. I can feel a slight increase in strength, but I'm also taking it easy because I dont wanna get dry sockets and if I push too hard I get socket pressure.

As far as sides ending week three were still looking pretty good. Mild shoulder acne. Nothing I cant handle. The clitty is starting to get alittle witty though. My libido has been crazy the few days. Which is normally high in general but man. Its wild.

Everything is starting to tighten up but again progress will be alittle late to the party with getting my wisdom teeth pulled.

Diet has been clean but lacking in calories because somethings are still to hard to eat, especially meats. Too much jaw work for the open wounds.

Til next time folks!
Sometimes its good to take some time off so you should be really amped up for this next week... Not sure what type of training you do but deload weeks are usually pretty common. Hopefully you'll get some good sessions in this week.

Sucks about the acne seems for me few things are worse for that than anavar. Just curious youre splitting the dose 10am/10pm? That's a nice little stack. I can recomp on 20mg/day of legit var and trt dose of test. Its an awesome compound.

Any pain meds for the wisdom teeth? Lol

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Oh I know it's good just sucks it was week two of the start of my cycle. I had some good lifts this week but took it easy cause my mouth was healing. And babe kept yelling at me that I was gonna bust a socket and get dry socket. Lol blehhh.

Next week I hope is lit.
Uh. I do 10mg when I wake up at 8am and 10mg around 5pm an hour before my lift. Idk why. Just how I always take var.

Yeah I mean they have me perc 5s which isnt **** for me. I blew thru 30 pills in 3 days now I'm cruising on ibuprofen I swear I'm gonna have withdrawals I pop em whenever it starts to hurt mainly soo I can eat and keep swelling down. I feel watery and gross today though. Probably because we had sushi for lunch yesterday and I ate the leftovers for lunch today. Bleh. Lol

I dont mind the acne I tan so it's kinda hidden and they're small I call it my roid brail lol.

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards

Til next time folks!
Glad your getting back into your workouts. You will see better progress now that yourself to focus more on each exercise. Yes pay attention to your joints when you lift heavier weights. DRINK LOTS OF WATER. Some people say that creatine,D-bol, and others may help them hold more water In their muscles and joints, the ANAVAR your adding will help too. , Make sure you use good form.

The ackni thing sounds manageable. Oh yes, the clitty thing. I love it when mine gets full and more pump up. Wait till the var kicks in with your primo.
It is amazing.

Besides the increase in strength, are you noticing any bigger or harder muscle pumps from your workout? Any clothing starting to feel toghter? Are your veins showing more?

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Glad your getting back into your workouts. You will see better progress now that yourself to focus more on each exercise. Yes pay attention to your joints when you lift heavier weights. DRINK LOTS OF WATER. Some people say that creatine,D-bol, and others may help them hold more water In their muscles and joints, the ANAVAR your adding will help too. , Make sure you use good form.

The ackni thing sounds manageable. Oh yes, the clitty thing. I love it when mine gets full and more pump up. Wait till the var kicks in with your primo.
It is amazing.

Besides the increase in strength, are you noticing any bigger or harder muscle pumps from your workout? Any clothing starting to feel toghter? Are your veins showing more?
Yes! I'm excited to get this cycle going full steam ahead now that I'm in the clear of dry sockets and can ALMOST chew meat again. Lol girl water is all I drink I have a hydro jug I love that thing..well plus a bang a day. Good form and control has always been a focus for me. I hate seeing people sloppy makes me sick lol.
Yes the clitty thing is exciting. Lol the ride last I had was intense if you know what I mean lol.
I also upped my mk dosage from 15 to 30mg so that could be why I'm holding extra water. Hopefully it releases soon cause I hate this feeling. Lol

As far as pumps and stuff. Yes. My should pumps tonight were gnarly I got a front vein up my delt that was saying hello tonight. and I have been sprouting bicep veins but they only come out to play when i have the pumps. Honestly the shorts I bought are getting looser. But my belly got alll dis ****ing water . So irritating. I cant wait for the anavar to kick it. Anavar pumps are my favoritteeeeee.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes its good to take some time off so you should be really amped up for this next week... Not sure what type of training you do but deload weeks are usually pretty common. Hopefully you'll get some good sessions in this week.

Sucks about the acne seems for me few things are worse for that than anavar. Just curious youre splitting the dose 10am/10pm? That's a nice little stack. I can recomp on 20mg/day of legit var and trt dose of test. Its an awesome compound.

Any pain meds for the wisdom teeth? Lol
I assume it'd be better for bloodlevels but also 10mg anavar is probably like 50 for a man. Steroids are quite potent for women. I know a girl who ran SD at 5mg and then 10. That's some crazy **** and no more androgenic sides than var. SD is probably the safest and strongest steroid a woman can take without having to worry that much about viralization

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes! I'm excited to get this cycle going full steam ahead now that I'm in the clear of dry sockets and can ALMOST chew meat again. Lol girl water is all I drink I have a hydro jug I love that thing..well plus a bang a day. Good form and control has always been a focus for me. I hate seeing people sloppy makes me sick lol.
Yes the clitty thing is exciting. Lol the ride last I had was intense if you know what I mean lol.
I also upped my mk dosage from 15 to 30mg so that could be why I'm holding extra water. Hopefully it releases soon cause I hate this feeling. Lol

As far as pumps and stuff. Yes. My should pumps tonight were gnarly I got a front vein up my delt that was saying hello tonight. and I have been sprouting bicep veins but they only come out to play when i have the pumps. Honestly the shorts I bought are getting looser. But my belly got alll dis ****ing water . So irritating. I cant wait for the anavar to kick it. Anavar pumps are my favoritteeeeee.
Anavar tends to hold water unfortunately and women seems more prone to it. It'll still lean you out though and the water could dissappear. Are you on any pill?