Primo E injects

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I forgot to ask, are you experiencing any side effects?

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol. I don't even know what to say to that other than good for you and keep pounding away. At the gym and home.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Lol. I don't even know what to say to that other than good for you and keep pounding away. At the gym and home.

Extra cardio yano.
I did legs this morning. I could see all the little muscle fibers activating in my quads. It was very exciting. Lol

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
How'd the training go this week Dobs?
It's going pretty well. I havent gone the last three days because I got a mild concussion and whiplash that lead to a nasty headache. Could of gone today but we had too much **** to catch up on around the house and running errands.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's going pretty well. I havent gone the last three days because I got a mild concussion and whiplash that lead to a nasty headache. Could of gone today but we had too much **** to catch up on around the house and running errands.
Just get back to it when you can, and take it easy with the concussion and whiplash

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn girl what happened?? Hopefully not too much weight on the skullcrushers

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Damn girl what happened?? Hopefully not too much weight on the skullcrushers
Nope but I love skull crushers!!!
Ugh my me and shayna were sitting st my desk and she said some smart ass comment to one of our managers... lol he thought it would be a good idea to climb over me, pushed my chair back and I fell back smacked my head and he fell on top of me. It was really funny until about 10 minutes later and I realized how hard I actually hit the ground lol

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dang that sucks. I’ve had both and I think I would rather deal with a concussion then I would whiplash. Bad whiplash just seems to linger forever.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope but I love skull crushers!!!
Ugh my me and shayna were sitting st my desk and she said some smart ass comment to one of our managers... lol he thought it would be a good idea to climb over me, pushed my chair back and I fell back smacked my head and he fell on top of me. It was really funny until about 10 minutes later and I realized how hard I actually hit the ground lol
One word.... Lawsuit

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Naww it was all fun and games. I've ****ed roger up a few times. One time I punched him in the gut so hard I swear my fist went to his spine. Lol

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Naww it was all fun and games. I've ****ed roger up a few times. One time I punched him in the gut so hard I swear my fist went to his spine. Lol
Lol well then... Carry on

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Lol well then... Carry on

For real though. Whiplash ain't no joke. Lol
Bitch ass. Oh well we killed chest this morning. 15 sets
3x30 Per set. For me anyways. Lol. I need to figure out how to get 20 minutes of fasted cardio to 10 unless I do it on my lunch break at work too. So annoying lol

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
I swear to God I've never had such a hard time getting pictures. Lol the lighting sucks. Theres no room anywhere so I tried to snap some back pics in the bathroom. So annoying. I'm really gonna have to go to my apartment just to take pictures

My Y is comin in strong dohhhh
20190214_091026.jpeg
VideoCapture_20190214-082726.jpeg

Attachments

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I swear to God I've never had such a hard time getting pictures. Lol the lighting sucks. Theres no room anywhere so I tried to snap some back pics in the bathroom. So annoying. I'm really gonna have to go to my apartment just to take pictures

My Y is comin in strong dohhhhView attachment 179508View attachment 179510
Lookin good Dobs27 definitely good shape with that pinkish anavar glow to your skin. Love var

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Here we are. Some quick pics.
I need to get some number but weighed in yesterday at 185

And that's brutus being a turd. Lol
20190218_080839.jpeg
2019-02-18_08.00.51.jpeg
2019-02-17_15.59.50.jpeg

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m in a little late...you look great!! It’s nice to see some other girls on here! I’ve been wanting to run my first cycle for a while so excited to follow along!

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
I’m in a little late...you look great!! It’s nice to see some other girls on here! I’ve been wanting to run my first cycle for a while so excited to follow along!
Hey lady!
Welcome welcome!
What were thinking about running your first cycle??

Yeah this one isnt a full blown log but I do little updates here and there. the next few weeks should start seeing things tighten up pretty well! Females are few and far between on these boards. Kinda sucks actually

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey lady!
Welcome welcome!
What were thinking about running your first cycle??

Yeah this one isnt a full blown log but I do little updates here and there. the next few weeks should start seeing things tighten up pretty well! Females are few and far between on these boards. Kinda sucks actually
It really does suck! I wish there were more women active! I am leaning towards var to get my feet wet per say and see how my body responds! Just freaking broke all the time so just waiting patiently for my opportunity!

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
It really does suck! I wish there were more women active! I am leaning towards var to get my feet wet per say and see how my body responds! Just freaking broke all the time so just waiting patiently for my opportunity!
Oh I get that I save up. But being female you dont really need much for a cycle so it's not too expensive. It's the minimum for orders that gets ya!. Anavar is perfect for you first cycle I would go with that! I had crazy results with my anavar only cycle! You'll love it!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh I get that I save up. But being female you dont really need much for a cycle so it's not too expensive. It's the minimum for orders that gets ya!. Anavar is perfect for you first cycle I would go with that! I had crazy results with my anavar only cycle! You'll love it!
That’s what I hear! It’s so hard to wait! Lol The minimum order is definitely the killer!!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That’s what I hear! It’s so hard to wait! Lol The minimum order is definitely the killer!!
There are some places to order from that don't have minimum orders that are GTG

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s the latest there Dobs? I took the kids to Disney world for the week so no gym time for me. I’m gonna have to live vicariously through all these logs I’m following.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
What’s the latest there Dobs? I took the kids to Disney world for the week so no gym time for me. I’m gonna have to live vicariously through all these logs I’m following.
Pretty well! I took the last two days as rests days. Because Its my Saturday to work and I had a huge knot that was pulling my rib out of place. Babe fixed me up last night and popped most of it so probably gonna destroy back today. Still leaning out. Kinda been diet slacking lately too. Hehe that time of the month lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subd!

Great log so far and thankyou for the detailed information for our female community. Your doing terrific!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey how do you girls like primo compared to var? I haven't seen many girls running it. As a guy you really need to have patience but being so much stronger for girls I can see it being quite effective even bulking.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Hey how do you girls like primo compared to var? I haven't seen many girls running it. As a guy you really need to have patience but being so much stronger for girls I can see it being quite effective even bulking.
It's the same. I LOVE VAR. My var is finally at full swing and is showing. Primo does take incredibly long to kick in but paired with anavar, itll be a good run. I would choose var over primo anyday. Primo is sneaky.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's the same. I LOVE VAR. My var is finally at full swing and is showing. Primo does take incredibly long to kick in but paired with anavar, itll be a good run. I would choose var over primo anyday. Primo is sneaky.
Yeah it is and hard to dose. It's really more efficient during a cut. Well I'm excited to see how the cycle ends, keep working hard!

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Yeah it is and hard to dose. It's really more efficient during a cut. Well I'm excited to see how the cycle ends, keep working hard!
Yes. I'm at 20MG every other day and sometimes I think about a slight bump to see if anything new happens. Lol. Yes. I'm excited as well! My shoulders were looking gnarly as **** this workout theyre slowly cutting out. And defining more.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. I'm at 20MG every other day and sometimes I think about a slight bump to see if anything new happens. Lol. Yes. I'm excited as well! My shoulders were looking gnarly as **** this workout theyre slowly cutting out. And defining more.
Primo is fascinating, it's like a very mild tren but much safer for a woman. Primo is a bit weak, not sure what the effective dosage is at for a woman. Is it acetate?

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Primo is fascinating, it's like a very mild tren but much safer for a woman. Primo is a bit weak, not sure what the effective dosage is at for a woman. Is it acetate?
They say we really shouldn't need more then 100mgs a week. Honesty I've read of females only running 30mg per week and having good results. Its hard to tell
Theres not enough females that talk about it. It's a primo E.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They say we really shouldn't need more then 100mgs a week. Honesty I've read of females only running 30mg per week and having good results. Its hard to tell
Theres not enough females that talk about it. It's a primo E.
Yeah true, I think oral primo is used often too. If you run enthanate it's probably smart to be careful because it lingers in the body for quite some time and it makes it harder to just quit if you'd notice viralization. Steroids are somewhere between 5 and 10 times as potent for women so 100mg a week is quite some dosage and no wonders it works. Also when stacking with var you definitely could expect some great results.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Yeah true, I think oral primo is used often too. If you run enthanate it's probably smart to be careful because it lingers in the body for quite some time and it makes it harder to just quit if you'd notice viralization. Steroids are somewhere between 5 and 10 times as potent for women so 100mg a week is quite some dosage and no wonders it works. Also when stacking with var you definitely could expect some great results.
I had a female friend run oral primo and she said she felt it was a waste and is gonna pin it next time. Yes. I pin every other day. Try to keep my levels as stable as possible. I dont hve any negative sides really. I had acne at some point but once I upped dose and started pinning every other day instead of every three days any sides just went away. The clitty is nice and swollen but I'm not gonna complain about that. Makes sex funner. I'm just about 9 weeks in and plan and doing at least 16 seeing that I have no terrible sides. I thought 100 seemed like alot too. But it's going smoothly.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a female friend run oral primo and she said she felt it was a waste and is gonna pin it next time. Yes. I pin every other day. Try to keep my levels as stable as possible. I dont hve any negative sides really. I had acne at some point but once I upped dose and started pinning every other day instead of every three days any sides just went away. The clitty is nice and swollen but I'm not gonna complain about that. Makes sex funner. I'm just about 9 weeks in and plan and doing at least 16 seeing that I have no terrible sides. I thought 100 seemed like alot too. But it's going smoothly.
Oral primo has very low biovability I believe, its about as weak of a steroid as you can get. Anavar and primo are quite expensive too so it's not fun to run them and get nothing our if it. The only really bad thing about running two compounds as a woman and especially enthanate is that if you experience viralization you can't just remove one steroid, you have to drop them all. It's quite a long cycle and it takes patience with primo so if I would give any tip it's to not increase the dosage if things are going smoothly and you see results. It's hard not to but it'll probably be worth it! :).

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Oral primo has very low biovability I believe, its about as weak of a steroid as you can get. Anavar and primo are quite expensive too so it's not fun to run them and get nothing our if it. The only really bad thing about running two compounds as a woman and especially enthanate is that if you experience viralization you can't just remove one steroid, you have to drop them all. It's quite a long cycle and it takes patience with primo so if I would give any tip it's to not increase the dosage if things are going smoothly and you see results. It's hard not to but it'll probably be worth it! :).
Yes I'll probably keep it 20mg Eod. I don't wanna push my luck. Lol you is right. I'll stay cruising where am at. Everything is coming together. !

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I'll probably keep it 20mg Eod. I don't wanna push my luck. Lol you is right. I'll stay cruising where am at. Everything is coming together. !
Yeah it's a long time left, I'm sure you'll be happy after a few more weeks at this dosage :)

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Heres one thing i have noticed I dont think I've shared but keep meaning too.

My muscles are HARD. I'm talking legit brick wall hard. Lol
It's crazy especially my quads. Its like if you punched them, youd for sure break your hand hard lol

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Heres one thing i have noticed I dont think I've shared but keep meaning too.

My muscles are HARD. I'm talking legit brick wall hard. Lol
It's crazy especially my quads. Its like if you punched them, youd for sure break your hand hard lol
Haha Nice!!!

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Hello!
Just checking in over here. Hope everyone is crushing goals! Still riding the primo train. Everything's going pretty well.
Currently still doing 30 minutes fasted cardio 4 or 5 days a week and high volume lifts.
Low carb intake. No carbs for dinner. In supposed to eat all my carbs morning /lunch time. And I just hve some veggies with my source of protein.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello!
Just checking in over here. Hope everyone is crushing goals! Still riding the primo train. Everything's going pretty well.
Currently still doing 30 minutes fasted cardio 4 or 5 days a week and high volume lifts.
Low carb intake. No carbs for dinner. In supposed to eat all my carbs morning /lunch time. And I just hve some veggies with my source of protein.
How is the physique changing? What about strength and energy in gym?