Primo E injects

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
How is the physique changing? What about strength and energy in gym?
Leaning out nice and slowly.
My booty is shrinking. Sad but it's okay. Uhm babe says you can see my back defining out. My shoulders I can see striations on shoulder day when I lift. It's kinda fun. Lol strength is not really guaged well. I do 3 x 30 at light weight so most days im not lifting more then 10 lbs. Cept for back and legs higher weights but still 3x30. Sucks. Lol energy is always good. We worked out first thing in the morning so once I get awake I'm ready to go **** **** up. I haven taken videos or pictures. The lighting in the house is horrible but were gonna set up a posing area with mirrors and **** soon. So that's exciting! Lol mm
Yeah oh heres a side booty pic I took this morning when I realized how much its shrank lol that's all I got for now.
20190321_083112.jpeg

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very nice. Looking good. Keep killing it.
I tried to zoom in on the ink but couldn’t tell what it was.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Very nice. Looking good. Keep killing it.
I tried to zoom in on the ink but couldn’t tell what it was.
That is a Phoenix. It runs down my thigh to the side of the knee cap. Lemme see if I have a better picture of it. Lol...

Please hold...

Man that's an oldie lol chunky monkey. Its alittle faded but it's one of my favorites. Along with my shin tat and mermaid half sleeve lol
Snapchat-1125536435.jpeg

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking great girl!!! Glad things are still going well!

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Where ya at Dobs? How’s it going
Here!!!
Upped my primo to 25mg eod.
20mg of anavar still
20mg of GW.
.10 clen
30 minutes of cardio in the morning before lifting and 20 minutes of cardio on my lunch break. Low carb no carbs for dinner unless its veggies. Coming along nicely.
2019-03-30_08.45.46.jpeg
VideoCapture_20190330-082838.jpeg
VideoCapture_20190330-082830.jpeg
2019-03-30_08.49.32.jpeg

calfmuscle555

Awards
Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
It's pretty good actually.
My hair hasnt fallen out. I'll be done with cycle the end of April.
No sides really at all.
Besides my voice is crackles and I lost my high notes while obnoxiously singing. That's probably best though. Lol
16 week run. Clit is enlarge so that makes sex more fun. I'm gonna miss that maybe it wont shrink back down lol

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
It is. Its Known side effect for women. I ran anavar solo and it didnt effect the that. Its primo for sure lol

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
I wasnt sure. Lol
Men have to take quite a bit more the females for it to be effective. It's expensive but worth it lol I'd look Into. I'm sure theres some on this thread that will tell you about it

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is. Its Known side effect for women. I ran anavar solo and it didnt effect the that. Its primo for sure lol

Yup or a mix of both, the androgenic sides will be greater just by adding another compound. Maybe primo alone would be fine for you who knows?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think i am going to add a low dose to my test

Low dose really isn't worth it as a man in most cases, I think while 300mg could add some mass a dosage of 4-500 would be optimal, some people even do 1gr which would be more optimal but that kinda takes away the safety of the steroid and primo is so weak that the amount would still be far better suitable during a cut or recomp and then I feel its cheaper and more effective to run something else.

Don't get me wrong I love primo but it's one of those you need a ton of patience with. The gains tho are really clean, 0 water. Still a cutter in my book.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure why not? Depends what the purpose is a little

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Yup or a mix of both, the androgenic sides will be greater just by adding another compound. Maybe primo alone would be fine for you who knows?
Yes. I dont mind it though I think it's fun. I'll honestly be sad to see it go. Lol weh

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's pretty good actually.
My hair hasnt fallen out. I'll be done with cycle the end of April.
No sides really at all.
Besides my voice is crackles and I lost my high notes while obnoxiously singing. That's probably best though. Lol
16 week run. Clit is enlarge so that makes sex more fun. I'm gonna miss that maybe it wont shrink back down lol

It won’t shrink back down. I have known enough women with AAS related clitoral enlargement to say definitely it will pretty much be that way forever.

That being said, if you enjoy it, fantastic. Some women do not. Some men are afraid of it..

Personally I really enjoy it when a woman has a big clit. To each their own.

I’m a male.

Anyway, this definitely sounds like what real primo does to a woman at your dose. Again, some women get scared right the **** away from it.

On the subject of listening to men vs women, careful which women you listen to as well, some of them take DBol and winstrol. Those are not the ones to listen to.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It won’t shrink back down. I have known enough women with AAS related clitoral enlargement to say definitely it will pretty much be that way forever.

That being said, if you enjoy it, fantastic. Some women do not. Some men are afraid of it..

I’m a male.

Anyway, this definitely sounds like what real primo does to a woman at your dose. Again, some women get scared right the **** away from it.

On the subject of listening to men vs women, careful which women you listen to as well, some of them take DBol and winstrol. Those are not the ones to listen to.

Well it mostly will go down considering you're not on a cycle forever. If you come off as soon as you notice any changes it will come back.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well it mostly will go down considering you're not on a cycle forever. If you come off as soon as you notice any changes it will come back.
Right right, I suppose I did mean if this had been as such for some months already now... some “swelling” will go away in any case but if it grew, it grew... they can get pretty big.

Last edited:
Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
do you attribute muscle hardness to the Var or Primo?

Aslo how long did it take for you to feel the primo kick in ?
I'd say both. Anavar made my muscles pretty hard first cycle. When all I ran was anny. But primo was on some other ****. My muscles seemed more dense with primo and anny. I took awhile. Its definitely sneaky. All the sudden you're just like ohh okay. I see you lol.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards

I’m a male.

It actually hasnt shrank down that much. It didnt get huge but it was definitely made a difference about how my thongs fit. I'm kinda happy it stayed alittle larger. Makes dick riding way more enjoyable hahaha. I dont listen to many females tbh. Most of them have NO idea what they're doing. That's diet wise and cycle wise. I kinda have to figure it out for myself. I've been off cycle for 4 to 6 weeks now. I don't even know. Been busy. We bought some land and a house out here. So remodeling has been time consuming. Either way your body will tell you when you've been on cycle too long or if you're taking too much. I made some nice lean gains and have held my muscle. The plan now to burn off the rest of my flab. It's pretty cool. My legs are the littlest but toned they've ever been. Kinda dont know what to do without having thicker muscler thighs. I have shoulder and trap separation. Just gonna keep grinding. I think I'll stay off cycle for a long stretch. Do it natty. And then gear up again. Lol.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Primo cycle was 20 weeks.i think I dropped the anny after 3 months maybe longer. I was also taking GW.
30 minutes fasted cardio every morning. Really made a difference when I dropped carbs to 100 or less and only ate them for breakfast and lunch. No carbs at night.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
cool thansk for the info - a few more about the anny - primo cycle

how long was the primo cycle ... how long in did you first see the hardening effect

did you do any cardio while on this and if so could you tell a difference (pos or negative)

whats on tap for your next cycle?
Idk. I have anavar winny combo pills I wanna try that I won in contest. That might be next.

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
Idk. I have anavar winny combo pills I wanna try that I won in contest. That might be next.
How much mg of Anavar and Winny is in each combo pill?
I don't recall ever trying a combo pill, can't be to different from taking 2 different pills at same time..
Sounds very interesting.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
It's a 10mg anavar 5 mg winny split. They hve 20s and 10s split too. I'm interested to try them. I have them so why not lol

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
I'm pondering. Lol
I wanna be off cycle for a good amount of time. I think I've been off for like 6 weeks now. But I dont even know

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
I'm pondering. Lol
I wanna be off cycle for a good amount of time. I think I've been off for like 6 weeks now. But I dont even know
On average for me a normal OFF CYCLE will be 6-8 weeks as long as I had very good clean nutrition that is focused on foods and supplements that help with cleansing our toxins out of the body and if I'm feeling good.
* During my ON CYCLE and OFF CYCLE I will make sure I always take MILK THISTLE , drink at least one serving of GRAPEFRUIT JUICE, and I try to make sure I eat enough foods, herbs and spices that helps with cleansing.

If I get sick or if i had poor nutrition in my OFF CYCLE then it could be a 8-12 week off cycle

Some people will get blood work done before or during a cycle.

I believe if you are feeling good and been eating good in your off cycle, you could start your new cycle now or very soon.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
On average for me a normal OFF CYCLE will be 6-8 weeks as long as I had very good clean nutrition that is focused on foods and supplements that help with cleansing our toxins out of the body and if I'm feeling good.
* During my ON CYCLE and OFF CYCLE I will make sure I always take MILK THISTLE , drink at least one serving of GRAPEFRUIT JUICE, and I try to make sure I eat enough foods, herbs and spices that helps with cleansing.

If I get sick or if i had poor nutrition in my OFF CYCLE then it could be a 8-12 week off cycle

Some people will get blood work done before or during a cycle.

I believe if you are feeling good and been eating good in your off cycle, you could start your new cycle now or very soon.
Yes I really need to get some liver support. I just keep forgetting and by the time I remember I've already left the store. Life has been so hectic. We just bought house and 9 acres and it's a fixer upper so adjusting to a new schedule has been rough. The first two weeks we didnt have a fridge so prepping was, well forget it. Tbh. I ate Turkey sammiches on that Dave's protein bread or whatever and ate out more the we should have. I'll probably start again here soon. I just need everything to calm down. Lol. Big exciting things. But exhausting physically emotionally and mentally tasking things. We just spent the whole weekend building a fence. Lol.

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
Yes I really need to get some liver support. I just keep forgetting and by the time I remember I've already left the store. Life has been so hectic. We just bought house and 9 acres and it's a fixer upper so adjusting to a new schedule has been rough. The first two weeks we didnt have a fridge so prepping was, well forget it. Tbh. I ate Turkey sammiches on that Dave's protein bread or whatever and ate out more the we should have. I'll probably start again here soon. I just need everything to calm down. Lol. Big exciting things. But exhausting physically emotionally and mentally tasking things. We just spent the whole weekend building a fence. Lol.
A new house, so exciting and exhausting, so worth it in the long run.
That's tuff, no refgerator for 2 weeks but it helps us to improvise and develop new interesting protein meals.
A new fence, so much fun, good exercise if doing it mostly by hand.
Do you have any plans to make a small home gym in your new house?

If you ever feel stressed or frustrated, take a step back, take a few slow deep breaths and look at all the good positive things around you.

If you don't mind, what does your current schedule look like and how much time do you plan to include for your workout time ?

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
A new house, so exciting and exhausting, so worth it in the long run.
That's tuff, no refgerator for 2 weeks but it helps us to improvise and develop new interesting protein meals.
A new fence, so much fun, good exercise if doing it mostly by hand.
Do you have any plans to make a small home gym in your new house?

If you ever feel stressed or frustrated, take a step back, take a few slow deep breaths and look at all the good positive things around you.

If you don't mind, what does your current schedule look like and how much time do you plan to include for your workout time ?
It's very exciting!!!
Girl we turned so much concrete on the wheel barrel omg. We had 11 holes all with at least 160 pounds of concrete the corners with 240 pounds. It's all by hand. Lol no. I love going to the gym. But we gym in the morning before working get up at 600 am and head into town. I get 20 minutes of fasted cardio and lifting in at least five times a week. Still I think I only missed a day a week during the first week of moving. Its my therapy.

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
It's very exciting!!!
Girl we turned so much concrete on the wheel barrel omg. We had 11 holes all with at least 160 pounds of concrete the corners with 240 pounds. It's all by hand. Lol no. I love going to the gym. But we gym in the morning before working get up at 600 am and head into town. I get 20 minutes of fasted cardio and lifting in at least five times a week. Still I think I only missed a day a week during the first week of moving. Its my therapy.
Omg, that's alot of concrete. Sure is a different king of exercise. Sometimes doing house work all day will make my muscles more sore then a gym workout, lol.

I love those early morning workouts, sometimes I get into the gym about 5:30am or later in the day. If i get a good workout in, it can take me about 2 hours or so. Sometimes if i have little time to workout I will do 2 workout session in a day (morning and evening) training different body parts every workout. I do admit that i don't do much cardio, I should add at least 1 more cardio workout in a week.
My home gym sucks but if I can't go to the gym at least I can do something at home. I too love the gym. The gym is very addictive when it's not to crowded.

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
How is your house coming along? What do you have to do to your fixer upper home or what other things do you have to do to it?

How is your training and workouts?

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
How is your house coming along? What do you have to do to your fixer upper home or what other things do you have to do to it?

How is your training and workouts?
It's coming along!! We have alot to do but alot done. We finally have the fence completely done. The roof patched up and not leaking anymore. Bedroom is the first room were doing. All holes of drywall have been replaced or repaired. We will be doing the new window this weekend. Most the walls are texturized. My closet is done. The big wall is finally repaired mudded, sanded down and primed so once I get that textured we will start laying the floor lol. Just have to replace two pieces of drywall after that and move onto the kitchen/living area lol.

Work outs are good. I've been natty for awhile maybe almost two months. Holding muscle. My shoulders are getting gnarly. I actually stopped working legs so they could shrink a bit, but started working then again this week. Preparing for a new cycle. !

Hoes everything over there?!

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
It's coming along!! We have alot to do but alot done. We finally have the fence completely done. The roof patched up and not leaking anymore. Bedroom is the first room were doing. All holes of drywall have been replaced or repaired. We will be doing the new window this weekend. Most the walls are texturized. My closet is done. The big wall is finally repaired mudded, sanded down and primed so once I get that textured we will start laying the floor lol. Just have to replace two pieces of drywall after that and move onto the kitchen/living area lol.

Work outs are good. I've been natty for awhile maybe almost two months. Holding muscle. My shoulders are getting gnarly. I actually stopped working legs so they could shrink a bit, but started working then again this week. Preparing for a new cycle. !

Hoes everything over there?!
Thats very good your making huge progress on your house.

I went on a small vacation to visit my family. My cycle was interrupted some but it's ok. Was able to get in only one injection (NPP 30mg, TRENBOLONE ACE 30mg) In the middle of my vacation. Now that I'm home I'll continue my growing cycle.

I'm looking forward to your new cycle.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Thats very good your making huge progress on your house.

I went on a small vacation to visit my family. My cycle was interrupted some but it's ok. Was able to get in only one injection (NPP 30mg, TRENBOLONE ACE 30mg) In the middle of my vacation. Now that I'm home I'll continue my growing cycle.

I'm looking forward to your new cycle.
I wish I could go on vacation . Lol whered you go ?! That's a hefty cycle! I'm excited for you !! Lol yes check out the flooring! It took me awhile to be able to snap them it. Apparently you have to be gentle. Which I am not
FB_IMG_1559521952179.jpg

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
I wish I could go on vacation . Lol whered you go ?! That's a hefty cycle! I'm excited for you !! Lol yes check out the flooring! It took me awhile to be able to snap them it. Apparently you have to be gentle. Which I am not View attachment 183490
Your flooring looks great. Love the color too.
Jealous. Lol..

Yes I'm on a strong high cycle. I plan on going alittle higher dosages too. For the next week or two I plan on doing NPP 25MG and TRENBOLONE ACE 25mg at every injection day. Right now I will inject every other day to every 3 days. Trying to grow as much muscle as possible.
So far my side's are increased libido, my lady part is more full, increased muscle strength, increased muscle pumps, faster muscle recovery, more sweaty.

I went on vacation to visit my family in northern California near Oregon. Loved the trip. Wish I had more vacation time to visit. Family says I am looking more muscular I can't wait to grow alot bigger.

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
How is your cycle and training?
How is your house coming together?
Any new updates?

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Your flooring looks great. Love the color too.
Jealous. Lol..

Yes I'm on a strong high cycle. I plan on going alittle higher dosages too. For the next week or two I plan on doing NPP 25MG and TRENBOLONE ACE 25mg at every injection day. Right now I will inject every other day to every 3 days. Trying to grow as much muscle as possible.
So far my side's are increased libido, my lady part is more full, increased muscle strength, increased muscle pumps, faster muscle recovery, more sweaty.

I went on vacation to visit my family in northern California near Oregon. Loved the trip. Wish I had more vacation time to visit. Family says I am looking more muscular I can't wait to grow alot bigger.
Wow. I'm just now seeing this. I suck. Hows tren for you?! If heard it's the worst. Do you have a log ?

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
How is your cycle and training?
How is your house coming together?
Any new updates?
I've been off cycle for like 2.5. Lol getting ready to start a new one has soon as my gear gets here. Well probably July actually. But it's pretty good! Just maintaining.

The house is coming along great. Almost got he bedroom done. The floor is 95 percent done. We started on the kitchen this weekend. Sanded that cabinets and painted them a purple grey. Our stove gets delivered Tuesday so that's exciting !!!

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
Wow. I'm just now seeing this. I suck. Hows tren for you?! If heard it's the worst. Do you have a log ?
Here is my log.

It's on STEROID.COM in the female section (you must be log in and approved to be granted access into the female section). My log is under "NPP and TRENBOLONE ACE cycle".

It's not the best but I update it every few days. My TREN and NPP cycle is going good (mostly positive side's, few negative sides that I'm ok with at the moment). Not as bad as what you may think. TREN can give some people big problems. The strength gains and muscle growth is happening very fast but I think my growth is slowing down. Strength is thru the roof. I do take higher dosages then what most women use but it works for me.

@Dobs27 would you like if I made a log in this forum? I am currently in the middle of my NPP and TRENBOLONE ACE cycle. I'm thinking of switching to ANADROL and WINSTROL. Sometimes I do sandwich different half cycles together of different compounds to make a good big cycle.

Last edited:
Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
I've been off cycle for like 2.5. Lol getting ready to start a new one has soon as my gear gets here. Well probably July actually. But it's pretty good! Just maintaining.

The house is coming along great. Almost got he bedroom done. The floor is 95 percent done. We started on the kitchen this weekend. Sanded that cabinets and painted them a purple grey. Our stove gets delivered Tuesday so that's exciting !!!
What are your new cycle plans? I know you said that you want to try the ANAVAR / winni split (10mg/5mg). How high of a dose do you plan on running? Any other compounds this cycle? How long of a cycle are you planning to do? What are your current muscle enhancements before starting your cycle?