Primo E injects

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
Yes! I'm excited to get this cycle going full steam ahead now that I'm in the clear of dry sockets and can ALMOST chew meat again. Lol girl water is all I drink I have a hydro jug I love that thing..well plus a bang a day. Good form and control has always been a focus for me. I hate seeing people sloppy makes me sick lol.
Yes the clitty thing is exciting. Lol the ride last I had was intense if you know what I mean lol.
I also upped my mk dosage from 15 to 30mg so that could be why I'm holding extra water. Hopefully it releases soon cause I hate this feeling. Lol

As far as pumps and stuff. Yes. My should pumps tonight were gnarly I got a front vein up my delt that was saying hello tonight. and I have been sprouting bicep veins but they only come out to play when i have the pumps. Honestly the shorts I bought are getting looser. But my belly got alll dis ****ing water . So irritating. I cant wait for the anavar to kick it. Anavar pumps are my favoritteeeeee.

The water retention can be both a blessing and a pain. It amazes me how everyone's body responds differently.

You increased from 15mg to 30mg, so exciting. More great progress is going to be welcomed.

Oh, yes. Enjoy the ride. :) :D

Sometimes when we are growing muscle size, our muscle measurements may go down due to burning body fat, loss of water bloat in some areas, our sodium intake or other nutrition related. As long as the muscle is getting stronger and or is growing along with consistency, you will be make good muscle gains and muscle progress. Never give up. Your a successful winner!

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Anavar tends to hold water unfortunately and women seems more prone to it. It'll still lean you out though and the water could dissappear. Are you on any pill?
I didn't hold water from anavar last cycle. I also didn't jus jump into my dose though. This time in was ****ng were just gonna start at full strength. Lol birth control? No pill. I have the copper iud. Non hormonal.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
The water retention can be both a blessing and a pain. It amazes me how everyone's body responds differently.

You increased from 15mg to 30mg, so exciting. More great progress is going to be welcomed.

Oh, yes. Enjoy the ride. :) :D

Sometimes when we are growing muscle size, our muscle measurements may go down due to burning body fat, loss of water bloat in some areas, our sodium intake or other nutrition related. As long as the muscle is getting stronger and or is growing along with consistency, you will be make good muscle gains and muscle progress. Never give up. Your a successful winner!
Yes I did! Lol I'm excited. I just need to get my diet back in place. I imagine I'll be able to chew chicken this coming week. Or I guess I could prep some fish that's little easier on the jaw lol stupid wisdom teeth.

Yes. I hold water in my mid back and my hips and lower tummy. It's super annoying I hate it but this morning I made my honey lemon apple cider water so I imagine I'll be peeing all fricking day! Thank you love ! You're too kind. You're a winner too :)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't hold water from anavar last cycle. I also didn't jus jump into my dose though. This time in was ****ng were just gonna start at full strength. Lol birth control? No pill. I have the copper iud. Non hormonal.
Guarantee its the mk... As soon as I go from 12 1/2 or 15 mg to 25 I look worse then when I'm on the d-bol and test with moon face and bloat. For some people 12 and a half to 15 mg is a sweet spot.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We don't always react the same twice. Could be something else though. Yes birth control

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guarantee its the mk... As soon as I go from 12 1/2 or 15 mg to 25 I look worse then when I'm on the d-bol and test with moon face and bloat. For some people 12 and a half to 15 mg is a sweet spot.
Ah didn't notice she was on mk..could very well be that.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Yessuh. That's what I was thinking too. I thought 15mg would be plenty but....I've been on it for about 6 weeks and was thinking 30 might be the sweet spot. Instead. When I first started mk I was literally crying because retained so much water. I would just slap my tummy in the mirror and watch it ripple. Lol

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
We don't always react the same twice. Could be something else though. Yes birth control
This is true. I just hate water retention. And yes. My birth control is non hormonal so it doesnt have side effects besides gnarly cramps come shed time lol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is true. I just hate water retention. And yes. My birth control is non hormonal so it doesnt have side effects besides gnarly cramps come shed time lol
Got you, Yeah it does suck but if it's the mk it should dissappear after a week or two so I wouldn't worry too much yet :D

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My wife holds water on 10mg of anavar. At 5mg she doesn't, 10 though she starts retaining. Everybody responds differently

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
I ran it at 15 last dose just fine. I'm gonna wait it out if it doesn't go away I'll make some adjust but theres a lot of determining factors for th retention lol.

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
Dobs27
How are you doing?
Any new updates or any new progress?

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
I am doing okay. Lol.
Health related. My mouth still sucks and I have an appt today to make sure everything is healing okay. Got slapped with a flu this weekend. Can't catch a break.

Water retention is gone.
I am feeling tighter despite not being in the gym as much as I usually am. So that's exciting. Trying to keep my diet as clean as possible during this terrible time lol.

Strength is increasing! I generally keep my weights lower with high reps Havent done heavy squats for awhile. I threw up 185 for ten reps after I was done doing 135 4x15 lol. This week should be a good one if I can my ****ing health under control and stop dying. Skipped the gym last night because I felt terrible but I'm going tonight. Titties and triceps!! Hopefully. Lol this **** ****in sucks man. I just wanna go ham and run circles around the gym

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Heyaa!!!
Just a quick update.

Everything is fine.
15mgs eod of primo is going well. I think that's a pretty good dose for me but we will see
I'm ending week 5. No crazy sides as of yet. Hoping it stays that way.

However this is the first time since my teeth got taken I've been in the gym but I feel good. Really goood. Pumps are good strength is good.
Workouts are now AM we do fasted cardio. and high volume **** sucks but my shoulders were so pumped up this morning even my babe was like goddang woman. Already leaning back down and tightening up from being out for a couple weeks. Eventually I'll put up some pics when I got time and remember lol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heyaa!!!
Just a quick update.

Everything is fine.
15mgs eod of primo is going well. I think that's a pretty good dose for me but we will see

However this is the first time since my teeth got taken I've been in the gym but I feel good. Really goood. Pumps are good strength is good.
Workouts are now AM we do fasted cardio. and high volume **** sucks but my shoulders were so pumped up this morning even my babe was like goddang woman. Already leaning back down and tightening up from being out for a couple weeks. Eventually I'll put up some pics when I got time and remember lol
Sounds good!. I've seen very few women on primo personally. Most tend to go for anavar or winstrol. Interested seeing how primo works for you as I think it's awesome personally, just has to be ran quite high for us guys which is quite costly.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Sounds good!. I've seen very few women on primo personally. Most tend to go for anavar or winstrol. Interested seeing how primo works for you as I think it's awesome personally, just has to be ran quite high for us guys which is quite costly.
Yes! I'm also doing 20mg of anavar ED. But I'm excited to finally get this ball rolling on this cycle. The first month was a wreck which means primo will most likely be ran at least 12 weeks if everything stays smooth. I have Winny anavar combo pills for a finisher. I'll keep yall updated! I'm hoping to get some good pics by the end of next week.

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
Heyaa!!!
Just a quick update.

Everything is fine.

Glad your getting back into your workouts. The next few weeks you will make very good muscle progress. You said that your doing 15 eod, What is your average weekly dosage, 45mg-60mg?

How has your nutrition been the past week?

What muscles do you feel is making the most progress and least muscle progress? Are you getting more vascular? Are you seeing or feeling any water bloating? Are your muscles feeling any difference in your clothing during this cycle?

Keep up the amazing work, challenge and push workouts like a beast. I believe and have faith in you.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Glad your getting back into your workouts. The next few weeks you will make very good muscle progress. You said that your doing 15 eod, What is your average weekly dosage, 45mg-60mg?

How has your nutrition been the past week?

What muscles do you feel is making the most progress and least muscle progress? Are you getting more vascular? Are you seeing or feeling any water bloating? Are your muscles feeling any difference in your clothing during this cycle?

Keep up the amazing work, challenge and push workouts like a beast. I believe and have faith in you.
Yes some days a push alittle more of the primo because it throws me off. I make sure I'm getting 60 every week. Very confusing but seems so simple I don't get. Closer are gettin looser. I am gettin some vein gains. Especially on my biceps and shoulders but they only say hello when I'm working out.
Nutrition has been back on track 1600 cals 160p 120ish c and 50ish f.

Honestly right now everything seems to me developing pretty nicely all together. My shoulders and triceps are popping more. I'm sure I'll have more noticable stuff going on now that I'm back in full swing of things so I'm very excited.
You're Also th sweetest female I've encountered on these boards! Much respect

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Also no water retention. Very minimal. Which has also made me very happy

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
Yes some days a push alittle more of the primo because it throws me off. I make sure I'm getting 60 every week. Very confusing but seems so simple I don't get. Closer are gettin looser. I am gettin some vein gains. Especially on my biceps and shoulders but they only say hello when I'm working out.
Nutrition has been back on track 1600 cals 160p 120ish c and 50ish f.

Honestly right now everything seems to me developing pretty nicely all together. My shoulders and triceps are popping more. I'm sure I'll have more noticable stuff going on now that I'm back in full swing of things so I'm very excited.
You're Also th sweetest female I've encountered on these boards! Much respect
Awww, thank you for your kind words. Much respect back to you too.

I love it when you can clearly see veins and muscle striations. They look like road maps.

One thing that always amazes me is no two people are exactly the same when to muscle enhancements. Some of us women need very low dosages, others may need higher dosages to get The same effect (good and bad).
I have one friend who her dosages was (NPP) 30mg per week. For me to get the same effects I had to take at least (NPP) 50mg per week. We both uses NPP injection. Both of our NPP vials was from the same company and same lot of production.

So far sounds like you loving the PRIMO. Is there anything that you dislike about PRIMO? For me, I dislike that primo it is very slow to kick in to.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can easily tell when you're on the women's board compared to the men's.

Back at the men's shelter all you get is good job Bro.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards

I love it when you can clearly see veins and muscle striations. They look like road maps.

One thing that always amazes me is no two people are exactly the same when to muscle enhancements. Some of us women need very low dosages, others may need higher dosages to get The same effect (good and bad).
I have one friend who her dosages was (NPP) 30mg per week. For me to get the same effects I had to take at least (NPP) 50mg per week. We both uses NPP injection. Both of our NPP vials was from the same company and same lot of production.

So far sounds like you loving the PRIMO. Is there anything that you dislike about PRIMO? For me, I dislike that primo it is very slow to kick in to.
Of course!
Veins are goals for sure. I can't wait to have more! I have veins starting to grow in my quads. Its very exciting. I cant wait til there visible. One day I'll striations too. They're only on my shoulders and only when I'm lifting. Sad day.

Lowkey thinking about upping primo to 80 a week but we will see. I wanna wait til the anavar is in full swing so...I think I'm on week three for that...idk anymore lol

Yes I would have to agree with you it sucks that it's slow acting but now that I'm healthy again. I think I'm gonna make some pretty good progress this cycle. Fingers crossed! I already see my extended the cycle especially because the first month was just terrible. Too much down time not enough progress.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
You can easily tell when you're on the women's board compared to the men's.

Back at the men's shelter all you get is good job Bro.
Sad day. I'll pop over there and hype you boys up lol

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I think it's the same doesnt matter if its men or women. I think I'm lucky in the fact that I respond usually to a smaller amount of gear. Less is more imo even now running test and primo in starting low and bumping up until I find the sweet spot.

BUT I honestly think most of the people running high doses dont actually need it and could see greater results with a dialed in diet, good training program and enough quality sleep.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
I think it's the same doesnt matter if its men or women. I think I'm lucky in the fact that I respond usually to a smaller amount of gear. Less is more imo even now running test and primo in starting low and bumping up until I find the sweet spot.

BUT I honestly think most of the people running high doses dont actually need it and could see greater results with a dialed in diet, good training program and enough quality sleep.
I agree with this 100%. I read some of the mens logs and I cant even imagine how much gear they could be wasting. Same goes as food. The babe and I were talking about how people just eat too much for bodybuilding these days. Theres a point you literally cant absorb anymore nutrients...and just eating to basically get fat at that point. Its gnarly. I couldnt even imagine ever eating more then 2200 calories and that's pushing it for me and theres females tinier then me eating 2600. If people would listen to there bodies more. They'd have better progress. I lowkey dont even freak out if I dont hit my calories or am shy on macs. My body is content and fueled and energized. We good bruh haha

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Godstrength
That's not you *responding* better. That's just you being in great enough shape to use any type of steroids and see results. A little pat on the back once in a while isn't bad:D

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with this 100%. I read some of the mens logs and I cant even imagine how much gear they could be wasting. Same goes as food. The babe and I were talking about how people just eat too much for bodybuilding these days. Theres a point you literally cant absorb anymore nutrients...and just eating to basically get fat at that point. Its gnarly. I couldnt even imagine ever eating more then 2200 calories and that's pushing it for me and theres females tinier then me eating 2600. If people would listen to there bodies more. They'd have better progress. I lowkey dont even freak out if I dont hit my calories or am shy on macs. My body is content and fueled and energized. We good bruh haha
Yeah I believe we live in a microwave society... Meaning everyone wants it NOW like in 5 minutes.... I want 50lbs of muscle in one cycle. Possible? Sure but at what extent on your body and you'll look like **** after. Eating too much to gain faster mindset is the wrong mentality imo. Not good for you.

I'd much rather be healthy and lean taking some gains here and there as I can. I'm in it for the long haul and I prefer the chiseling away and sculpting method over big and blocky and "see how big I can get". There was a time I thought that way tho... As the saying goes, youth is wasted on the young lol.
Godstrength
That's not you *responding* better. That's just you being in great enough shape to use any type of steroids and see results. A little pat on the back once in a while isn't bad:D
Thank you thank you bro... Point taken :)

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Yeah I believe we live in a microwave society... Meaning everyone wants it NOW like in 5 minutes.... I want 50lbs of muscle in one cycle. Possible? Sure but at what extent on your body and you'll look like **** after. Eating too much to gain faster mindset is the wrong mentality imo. Not good for you.

I'd much rather be healthy and lean taking some gains here and there as I can. I'm in it for the long haul and I prefer the chiseling away and sculpting method over big and blocky and "see how big I can get". There was a time I thought that way tho... As the saying goes, youth is wasted on the young lol.Thank you thank you bro... Point taken :)
Yes. I actually had one of my friends go into seriously kidney failure from over eating. Well , reason number one was he had bad gear that crashed his system. But his kidneys were in overdrive, and shutting down from overeating and gave him a fatty liver. The longer the process the more likely you are to keep your progress. I'm good with the marathon.

Side note..dis booty Is lookin plump and juicier. Lol

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes. I actually had one of my friends go into seriously kidney failure from over eating. Well , reason number one was he had bad gear that crashed his system. But his kidneys were in overdrive, and shutting down from overeating and gave him a fatty liver. The longer the process the more likely you are to keep your progress. I'm good with the marathon.

Side note..dis booty Is lookin plump and juicier. Lol
Wow how much do you have to eat to cause your kidneys to fail? That is crazy to think about. Did he have any other underlying health issues?

Side note. Pics or it didn't happen.
Just Kidding.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Wow how much do you have to eat to cause your kidneys to fail? That is crazy to think about. Did he have any other underlying health issues?

Side note. Pics or it didn't happen.
Just Kidding.
Nope. Just besides blasting the bad gear which aided. Idk I think he said he was eating 3 breast a meal with rice. Something ridiculous. Lol I did take a pic I'm obsessed with it. Lol

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nope. Just besides blasting the bad gear which aided. Idk I think he said he was eating 3 breast a meal with rice. Something ridiculous. Lol I did take a pic I'm obsessed with it. Lol
Was he able to recover or does he need a transplant?

And I'm pretty sure the majority of people on these forums including myself are obsessed with butts. So don't feel bad. I'm just waiting on the progress pics...

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Was he able to recover or does he need a transplant?

And I'm pretty sure the majority of people on these forums including myself are obsessed with butts. So don't feel bad. I'm just waiting on the progress pics...
He recovered. It took a minute. Hes scared to eat now but hes gucci. Lol
**** you and me both. Idk why I'm having a hard time finding time for progress pics. But I can snap a booty pic for babe in the work bathroom lol. Plus not much progress was made the first month with my wisdom teeth lol.

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
What did you train today? How much of a muscle pump did you get? Did your veins show more? What was today's nutrition like? Did you notice, see or feel any difference in your training? Is you pulled tooth area feeling 100% better? How is your quality of sleep?

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
What did you train today? How much of a muscle pump did you get? Did your veins show more? What was today's nutrition like? Did you notice, see or feel any difference in your training? Is you pulled tooth area feeling 100% better? How is your quality of sleep?
We did back today. Honestly. I should of pulled heavier today but my strength gauge was off so I'm kinda salty because back day is my ****ing favorite. Even for doin 3 sets of 30 I kept upping weight but 3 sets go by quick. lol. Strength is up. Nutrition is always on point. Besides the fact I just ate an ice cream sammich because it's a rule....you come see your parents you find a naughty snack and eat it. Lol
Girl. I'm a professional sleeper. Lol. I can sleep anywhere believe that. Body does seem to be running hot. I wake up sweaty as ****. Energy is high. Teeth are good. I'm finally back to normal high energy annoying ass self. Lol. I jus need a couple weeks of steady training after the first month being a wreck and everything will start coming together. ! I'm already feeling leaner, drier, and flatter. My waist line is shrinking up. Exciting things!

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
He recovered. It took a minute. Hes scared to eat now but hes gucci. Lol
**** you and me both. Idk why I'm having a hard time finding time for progress pics. But I can snap a booty pic for babe in the work bathroom lol. Plus not much progress was made the first month with my wisdom teeth lol.
Yep,I love when my ole lady sends the booty snaps. Better keep babe happy

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Meal prep Sunday.
May the shreds be ever in your favor.
Currently cutting was seems to be 3000 pounds of green beans
20190127_182848.jpeg

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meal prep Sunday.
May the shreds be ever in your favor.
Currently cutting was seems to be 3000 pounds of green beans View attachment 178704
Hahaha the 3000 lb green beans are apparently as elusive as your progress pics (also not pictured) ;)

But Damn that's a lot of meat... Thats for you and your guy or just you alone??

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Food looks awesome. Sucks with the green beans. How you cutting them, French style?
They are French green beans but I gave to trim the stupid little tips off of them so ****ing tedious. And then I like my beans cut in thirds lol

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Hahaha the 3000 lb green beans are apparently as elusive as your progress pics (also not pictured) ;)

But Damn that's a lot of meat... Thats for you and your guy or just you alone??
That's for me, my man. And I prep for his friend. But he pays me for it. Dude. I know even my dude keeps telling me to take progress pics. I need too but I just feel so behind and such little progress has been made because the first month I was healing from getting my wisdom teeth removed. Give me a week. I'll give you guys some progress.

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
That's for me, my man. And I prep for his friend. But he pays me for it. Dude. I know even my dude keeps telling me to take progress pics. I need too but I just feel so behind and such little progress has been made because the first month I was healing from getting my wisdom teeth removed. Give me a week. I'll give you guys some progress.
Looking forward to your progress update. I understand how it feels to feel behind or slowed down due to an Injory. All we can do is keep grinding and stay consistent with our training. In the long run we will make great progress and muscle gains.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How goes it Dobs? I figured you should have gained about 20 lbs of straight muscle this week after eating all that meat you cooked.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
How goes it Dobs? I figured you should have gained about 20 lbs of straight muscle this week after eating all that meat you cooked.

It's going very well actually. We just got done doing chest. The pumps were great. He has me doing 3x 30 for everything . Sucks donkey dick but the lean out is coming in so it's working plus cardio. Hahah yeah right boy. I'd die trying to eat all that. Maybe a pound or two of solid muscle though hehe

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards

It's going very well actually. We just got done doing chest. The pumps were great. He has me doing 3x 30 for everything . Sucks donkey dick but the lean out is coming in so it's working plus cardio. Hahah yeah right boy. I'd die trying to eat all that. Maybe a pound or two of solid muscle though hehe
Sounds like your in beast mode. ���� love it.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
How you doing there Dobs?
Doing pretty goood. !
Losing track of ****. But the work outs are good. Finally getting a better gauge on what I can push with high volume reps (3x30) to make it effective. The works out sucks but the muscle fatigued it real. And the pumps are nice. Noticed my legs toning out more. Which they're already gnarly I love them. Shoulders are swoulders. Getting more veins in my biceps. I swear theres some trying to say hello in my quads. I think I've been on primo for 6 weeks? Anavar 4? Idk anymore. Life has been hectic AF. Upped primo to 20mgs EOD and I think that's where I'll stay. Feel good. Energies are good. Everything good. Yesterday was supposed to get picture day, but I got tied up with laundry an Sam's club and meal prepping and said **** it by the time I had some down time. Plus tim just makes me nervous and I don't wana take them when he home.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds like the gear is working nicely. Keep killing it. We are all looking forward to the pics. At least I am anyway.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Sounds like the gear is working nicely. Keep killing it. We are all looking forward to the pics. At least I am anyway.
I'll get them! Eventually. Maybe I can sneak away to my own apartment this weekend. I need to do them. Really bad actually