You will Hate me and Love me at the same time!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
sorry :(

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Certainly not! Unanticipated delays emerged. As a consequence, he has been working frantically to sort them out to a point where it would make sense to provide more concrete information here. Please bear with him. I am certain he will make up for this unexpected twist. Thank you for your understanding and support!
This isn't an M. Night Shyamalan movie, we want updates!

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I just wasted time learning nothing about a new product lol I want to know now! Mom! meatloaf! ****!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I just wasted time learning nothing about a new product lol I want to know now! Mom! meatloaf! ****!
What is she doing in there? I never know what she's doing in there.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait till J tells you guys about his recent strength gains... I (being a powerlifter) am freaking out about this ****...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is just brutal!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This isn't an M. Night Shyamalan movie, we want updates!
I am as eager as you are for updates, my friend! :D USPLabs should turn up presently.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I would have gotten the DomainATP! That's my type of supplement; simple and proven...
There is rumour you now have DominATP/Refresh! :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is rumour you now have DominATP/Refresh! :D
Stuff will see you through some tough times....I have been pretty carb depleted my last 2 workouts and strength is very good still.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stuff will see you through some tough times....I have been pretty carb depleted my last 2 workouts and strength is very good still.
Sounds good. That is quite a nice stack.

Messenger

Awards
Sometimes no news is good news...is that the situation here?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes no news is good news...is that the situation here?
Thats true, like if you go to get tested for STD's they don't contact you unless you have something lol. not even a txt! suppose you could phone up, but thats to much effort!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Crudely extracted Monkey Testosterone! Hopefully of Silverback Quality. Guaranteed to put hair on your chest.

Warning may induce massive hair growth over every portion of your body....but dayung son look at dem 36 inch arms! wait, some of thats fur?

And they are using the baby monkeys as slave labor to package and label it....tsk tsk.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crudely extracted Monkey Testosterone! Hopefully of Silverback Quality. Guaranteed to put hair on your chest.

Warning may induce massive hair growth over every portion of your body....but dayung son look at dem 36 inch arms! wait, some of thats fur?

And they are using the baby monkeys as slave labor to package and label it....tsk tsk.
Now we know more! Thank you very much for the insight!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
So I wonder if the hulks wife purposely pisses him off during intercourse....Just saying....

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I KNEW it was more than a coincidence... damnit J, i knew i shouldn't listen to you...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any ETA on this or update on what it might be...

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
totally forgot about this thread.

Updates!!! :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really don't see what the purpose is by creating a promotional thread and never giving anyone an update. It's somewhat disappointing.

/Unsubbed.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I really don't see what the purpose is by creating a promotional thread and never giving anyone an update. It's somewhat disappointing.

/Unsubbed.
I love usp but I would have to agree on this, I hope to see it soon.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

/Unsubbed.
Permission denied! :bandit:

I would like to apologize for the turn this thread took. At the time Jacob started this thread, no one could correctly predict the complex challenges that subsequently emerged and led to the unintended delays in releasing more concrete information on a timely basis. You may agree with me that a company would be shooting itself in the legs, if it started a thread like this and deliberately withheld information for this long. That would be self-destruction. We at USPLabs did not intend to keep you outside the loop deliberately. We certainly feel the pain and frustration you feel, and would do our utmost to bring this to a meaningful close.

A million thanks for your understanding and continued support of USPLabs! :thanks:

Iron, renew your subscription and enjoy my special offer! :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

/Unsubbed.
Permission denied! :bandit:

I would like to apologize for the turn this thread took. At the time Jacob started this thread, no one could correctly predict the complex challenges that subsequently emerged and led to the unintended delays in releasing more concrete information on a timely basis. You may agree with me that a company would be shooting itself in the legs, if it started a thread like this and deliberately withheld information for this long. That would be self-destruction. We at USPLabs did not intend to keep you outside the loop deliberately. We certainly feel the pain and frustration you feel, and would do our utmost to bring this to a meaningful close.

A million thanks for your understanding and continued support of USPLabs! :thanks:

Iron, renew your subscription now and enjoy my special offer! :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
oddly enough when I read Irons post....I figured I would see that exact post you just made lol!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oddly enough when I read Irons post....I figured I would see that exact post you just made lol!
Oddly enough, when I wrote my post ...... I figured I would see this exact response you just made! :D

We are still working on a final extract which has to complete the project.

I've been dealing with some company restructuring in conjuction with the FDA to make sure USPlabs is on the up and up.

With our boom onto the industry and one of the hottest and fastest moving brands in retail, you start to attrack "hate" and "egos" that would rather see us die off than succeed.

We are dotting our I's and crossing our T's to be the most compliant brand in the industry.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My biggest fear is I will make my big purchase in the next week or so then this will come out and I'll have to con the wife into letting me make another purchase....and I don't even know what it is yet lol...

Motox

Awards
  • Established
My biggest fear is I will make my big purchase in the next week or so then this will come out and I'll have to con the wife into letting me make another purchase....and I don't even know what it is yet lol...
lol

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
hahaha........ some of the horrible translations