MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You do really well with SDrol, it just does not agree with me...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know too much about that stuff... But that does sound realistic. Do it!
Sdrol is amazing. That is all you would need to know! ;)
Looking great bud. Lean mean weight killing machine!
Thanks monte! Good to have ya stop by bro.
Ruh-roh Raggy!!
Oh it is on now!
You do really well with SDrol, it just does not agree with me...
Yessir I've had quite the success with it. Did you have Bp issues? I don't recall what your issue was with it.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Down about 2 percent bf while being up 7 lbs. makes for a nice visual change for sure.

Just popped my first sdrol cap so this should get interesting. :)
"Nice visual" is an understatement. Can you say "Yummy Eye Candy"? Mmm mm mmmmm

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sdrol is amazing. That is all you would need to know! ;)

Thanks monte! Good to have ya stop by bro.

Oh it is on now!

Yessir I've had quite the success with it. Did you have Bp issues? I don't recall what your issue was with it.
No BP was good, made my back ache, urine dark, stool hard and feel downright sick. I was using good supports and drinking 2 gallons a day too. I think this is mostly because my kidneys have some issues from having strept kidney when I was younger. My baseline creatinine is a tiny bit above normal levels all the time. It never goes up which is good, but yeah the SD was just too harsh for my system.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No BP was good, made my back ache, urine dark, stool hard and feel downright sick. I was using good supports and drinking 2 gallons a day too. I think this is mostly because my kidneys have some issues from having strept kidney when I was younger. My baseline creatinine is a tiny bit above normal levels all the time. It never goes up which is good, but yeah the SD was just too harsh for my system.
I almost swore off orals for good now that I'm okay with pinning. Would rather just add more AAS then a toxic oral. I came so close to not doing the sdrol but that bottle was in my cupboard screaming at me to start!! Sdrol has been so good as far as shredding for me so hell why not. If I experience head aches like last cycle or any other new issues from the addition of sdrol I will drop it immediately.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I almost swore off orals for good now that I'm okay with pinning. Would rather just add more AAS then a toxic oral. I came so close to not doing the sdrol but that bottle was in my cupboard screaming at me to start!! Sdrol has been so good as far as shredding for me so hell why not. If I experience head aches like last cycle or any other new issues from the addition of sdrol I will drop it immediately.
Looks like I'm stuck back on orals for a bit. Easier to sneak in a cycle without wifey knowing lol :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like I'm stuck back on orals for a bit. Easier to sneak in a cycle without wifey knowing lol :D
Myself and the dark side will miss you my good sir! :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
He'll be back. The Darkside always brings them back :evil:

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man, there's nothing wrong with oral. Just saying.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its not the dark side. Its the only side.

The dark side is what law enforcement wants you to call it. Ive used the term before myself, but I refuse to use it anymore because it attaches a negative connotation to it, which I don't agree with. Harsh toxic orals are the dark side, legal or not... because of the color it turns your liver...lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its not the dark side. Its the only side.

The dark side is what law enforcement wants you to call it. Ive used the term before myself, but I refuse to use it anymore because it attaches a negative connotation to it, which I don't agree with. Harsh toxic orals are the dark side, legal or not... because of the color it turns your liver...lol
But BLACK LIVER just replaces your liver to where you never need one again and the gains are stellar! You'll never want again!

Touey

Touey

Awards
But BLACK LIVER just replaces your liver to where you never need one again and the gains are stellar! You'll never want again!
Sometimes I have a feeling lukehayd is being less than honest for me =)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sometimes I have a feeling lukehayd is being less than honest for me =)
No, dude, it's PMS Black Liver, it's like miracles capped. maybe FL3X MAGNUM can come and give us more info. I heard the next batch will be out in a few weeks

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 67

Weight 181 +6.5

Legs and cardio. Pretty quick leg session as I just wasn't feeling up to them. I did about 40 minutes of cardio though so definitely had an effective workout. Nothing much else to report.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 68

Weight unknown

No gym today. Went to see a special showing of pacific rim. Which was an amazing movie by the way! Awesome action and even quite a bit of comedy. Major carb day and diet was a bit off. Hunger continues to be overwhelming and is getting the best of me. Hard not to slip on diet when you are constantly craving carbs!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 69

Weight 178.5 +4

Pinned 2.5 ml of test e/mast. Today was a first for me. Tried to pin left quad but experienced an insane muscle twitch when I got about 3/4 inch in. Moved the syringe a bit causing pain so I pulled out. Swapped syringes and finished the job in right glute. This was the first time I've had to bail on an inject.

Hit chest and cardio. Didn't feel too good in the gym today. Felt as if I was lacking motivation but my strength was good.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 69

Weight 178.5 +4

Pinned 2.5 ml of test e/mast. Today was a first for me. Tried to pin left quad but experienced an insane muscle twitch when I got about 3/4 inch in. Moved the syringe a bit causing pain so I pulled out. Swapped syringes and finished the job in right glute. This was the first time I've had to bail on an inject.

Hit chest and cardio. Didn't feel too good in the gym today. Felt as if I was lacking motivation but my strength was good.
That's weird because I almost had to bail last night because of the same thing except mine twitched and actually hurt the further I went into the muscle. I was a 1.5 25g which usually I dont ever hardly even feel

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 70

Weight 178.5 +4

Nothing too big to report. Hit back and shoulders with cardio. Bumped to 20mg on the sdrol. I was extremely vascular today and felt pretty strong. No head aches yet which surprises me because sdrol usually gets me every time during the first week.

Reactions: 804

Awards
  • Established
Day 70

Weight 178.5 +4

Nothing too big to report. Hit back and shoulders with cardio. Bumped to 20mg on the sdrol. I was extremely vascular today and felt pretty strong. No head aches yet which surprises me because sdrol usually gets me every time during the first week.
Big vascularity is always a plus :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big vascularity is always a plus :D
Definitely brother. The npp dying down really is showing in taking the wet weight off. I really should have gone with tren this run but I made a last second switch to npp. Now that the npp is dropped and I upped the mast I should really see the tightening and vascularity. Sdrol is good for me on a cut or shred. Most say they enjoy it for a bulk but I've used it for both and prefer it on a shred. Really brings out my veins and abs and takes all the wet weight off.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 71

Weight 181.5 +7

Pinned 2.25ml test e/mast p in left glute
20mg sdrol

Called in a vaca day for tonight's shift. Really wanted to hit the gym and get a good arm day in. What a damn good idea this was. Superset biceps with triceps and had the tightest pump I've ever had. Veins were out of control and I thought my biceps would pop a few times. Veins were completely covering my triceps today which isn't always the case. I do believe today the sdrol kicked in. :)

Now dinner out with the family. My boy goes back to his moms tomorrow morning. These goodbyes are always rough.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Haha, your commitment is unparrallel; nice job!

Awards
  • Established
Day 71

Weight 181.5 +7

20mg sdrol

Called in a vaca day for tonight's shift. Really wanted to hit the gym and get a good arm day in. What a damn good idea this was. Superset biceps with triceps and had the tightest pump I've ever had. Veins were out of control and I thought my biceps would pop a few times. Veins were completely covering my triceps today which isn't always the case. I do believe today the sdrol kicked in. :)

Now dinner out with the family. My boy goes back to his moms tomorrow morning. These goodbyes are always rough.
I demand noodz :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, your commitment is unparrallel; nice job!
Jiigzz that honestly means a lot bro. I try to push hard day in and day out but have felt I lost a bit of drive this last year. Comments like this keep me going and really help me stay committed. Thank you sir.
I demand noodz :D
Soon my friend!

Touey

Touey

Awards
I try to push hard day in and day out but have felt I lost a bit of drive this last year...
It is stressful getting married, even so for the best of them, even so for the most in love must adapt how to learn to live after often, even so for the Alphamine honeymooning sipping Jamaican ones.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SOunds like things are kicking in and going your way right about now. I echo Jiiggz comments too. YOu have had things to distract you of course but your consistency has been without question. As much as we all love this thing that we do. Living life is more important, you just have to take the moments in life and enjoy, cherish, or simply deal with them. You have shown stellar dedication in both your work ethic of training and diet, but also to your commitment to not let it become an obsession that takes away from instead of adding to your life.

There is a time for buckling down and not straying from the plan whatsoever. That time is when you are going to compete or have a very important self imposed deadline. The rest of the time you have to remember to just live and enjoy it, take a breath or a cheat meal and don't sweat it or beat yourself up over it. You Sir are accomplishing this quite well and in the proper balance. So don't think negatively on it, or you take away from the enjoyment of anything you do other than pursuing your ideal physique.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is stressful getting married, even so for the best of them, even so for the most in love must adapt how to learn to live after often, even so for the Alphamine honeymooning sipping Jamaican ones.
Very true. I'm still pushing though brotato!
SOunds like things are kicking in and going your way right about now. I echo Jiiggz comments too. YOu have had things to distract you of course but your consistency has been without question. As much as we all love this thing that we do. Living life is more important, you just have to take the moments in life and enjoy, cherish, or simply deal with them. You have shown stellar dedication in both your work ethic of training and diet, but also to your commitment to not let it become an obsession that takes away from instead of adding to your life.

There is a time for buckling down and not straying from the plan whatsoever. That time is when you are going to compete or have a very important self imposed deadline. The rest of the time you have to remember to just live and enjoy it, take a breath or a cheat meal and don't sweat it or beat yourself up over it. You Sir are accomplishing this quite well and in the proper balance. So don't think negatively on it, or you take away from the enjoyment of anything you do other than pursuing your ideal physique.
Damn Kleen, really appreciate the kind words. Really encouraging to hear something like this from you. No gym today but I'm so ready to kill it all week! :)

You are right I always say yes to a cheat night of eating out and having a few drinks. Life's to short to miss out on memories!

Touey

Touey

Awards
Very true. I'm still pushing though brotato!
:toofunny: brotato for the brilliant lol to let you LTL know, a puppy dog we have had a week for and name we trouble in finding. Now after talking brotato is one perfect win for naming.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:toofunny: brotato for the brilliant lol to let you LTL know, a puppy dog we have had a week for and name we trouble in finding. Now after talking brotato is one perfect win for naming.
Glad I could help sir! :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 71

Weight 181.5 +7

20mg sdrol

My wife and daughter are at the in-laws all week. The goodbyes really do suck!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife and daughter are at the in-laws all week. The goodbyes really do suck!!
For sure lukey. I get him for 2-3 weeks at a time and then his mom has him for a month. Sucks dropping him off and knowing it will be a month before we see each other again.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Well at least it sounds like he has two parents who very much love him. Today in the way the world is that is some great thing for him to have!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure lukey. I get him for 2-3 weeks at a time and then his mom has him for a month. Sucks dropping him off and knowing it will be a month before we see each other again.
I hate being away for one week let alone a month! That's really gotta pull.

Ok! ENOUGH SAPPY TALK!!
Sd is is kicking in huh? Izzz niccccccceeee!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate being away for one week let alone a month! That's really gotta pull.

Ok! ENOUGH SAPPY TALK!!
Sd is is kicking in huh? Izzz niccccccceeee!
Definitely kicking in bro. I always feel like being in the gym every minute on sdrol. I'm ready to kill it tomorrow!! Appetite is up and weight is up all though I'm staying incredibly lean. I look fuller but tighter. All the signs I look for when sdrol hits. It usually hits me in the first week. Me and SD have a love thing. :)

Awards
  • Established
Definitely kicking in bro. I always feel like being in the gym every minute on sdrol. I'm ready to kill it tomorrow!! Appetite is up and weight is up all though I'm staying incredibly lean. I look fuller but tighter. All the signs I look for when sdrol hits. It usually hits me in the first week. Me and SD have a love thing. :)
I stay wanting to be in the gym every minute 24/7 broham! Glad to see the motivation is through the roof!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 72 off day.

Day 73

Weight 183 +8.5

Pinned 2.25 ml of test e/mast p combo

Had an amazing chest day. Strength was up slightly and pump was incredible. Weight is rising which is no surprise with the sdrol hitting and my hunger being insanely strong at all times.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 74

Have to work 12s today and possibly tomorrow so no gym. I am debating rush ordering a test e/mast p and upping doses as well as extending the cycle a few weeks. If not I have about 3 pins. So tempting!