Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
image-2454082726.jpg

image-828190832.jpg

image-2023511677.jpg

image-178058389.jpg

Not too happy with the pics. Stayed somewhat lean through pct even at 4-600 carbs and 4k+ cals nearly every single day. Down to 177 weight today. Felt pretty flat but strength was about the same as last week. I will try to get a cycle review post up soon. I have quite a few things I want to note on.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
image-200103561.jpg

image-909220284.jpg

Few more back shots.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCT day 31

Weight 177 +2.5

Chest/tris with 20 minutes on the treadmill to finish. Couldn't fall asleep to save my life last night. Only managed about 5 hours total. Woke up a bunch throughout too. Third shift makes it hard to adjust your weekends. Strength was down a few reps on each lift but weight on the lifts stayed the same.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What exactly aren't you happy about? You've obviously put some significant lean mass on, most notably in the arms and chest. And you managed to do it while staying sexy as fock. Lean and chiseled, big boy... be proud of the accomplishment. You know I'd do you.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What exactly aren't you happy about? You've obviously put some significant lean mass on, most notably in the arms and chest. And you managed to do it while staying sexy as fock. Lean and chiseled, big boy... be proud of the accomplishment. You know I'd do you.
Mainly weight. I can't put a damn pound on period. I am sick to my stomach every night because I am literally eating that much. While eating I'm already planning my next meal. I eat more than 300+ pound people but wake up a pound less each day it seems. I dropped all products that would prevent fat loss just so I can see if that was doing it. Just terrible at self criticism I guess.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mainly weight. I can't put a damn pound on period. I am sick to my stomach every night because I am literally eating that much. While eating I'm already planning my next meal. I eat more than 300+ pound people but wake up a pound less each day it seems. I dropped all products that would prevent fat loss just so I can see if that was doing it. Just terrible at self criticism I guess.
Do you try to keep your calories clean? If so maybe you need to consider getting dirty. Because you obviously have the genetics for cutting, you probably need to do everything you can just to get the weight on and then lean out.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I noticed the same thing after my last cycle I would smash calories and lose weight every week even though I ate more than on cycle when I was gaining 1-2 lbs per week its weird

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good luck with figuring this one out Brother, I have never had that problem, when I eat it both lands and sticks on my bones. Just remember, If you can be bigger and leaner in the end it is a good cycle regardless of expectations.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hang in there bro
Fo sho!
Head up buddy!! You killed this cycle and killing PCT. That's gonna take a toll on the body. Get some much needed sleep.
Sleep was had today and I feel refreshed!
Well that's cryptic.
Oh but it was!
Holy shnikies! Good stuff Diabro! So I 'spect noodz will be coming soon??
Delivered ;)
They better be I'm getting anxious ;)
:)
Good stuff in here buddy :) can't wait for the next run
I'm beyond excited!
Do you try to keep your calories clean? If so maybe you need to consider getting dirty. Because you obviously have the genetics for cutting, you probably need to do everything you can just to get the weight on and then lean out.
I've tried dirty I've done clean nothing seems to be working. I'm thinking I may have a good way in next though because I weighed in at 179 today. We shall see.
I noticed the same thing after my last cycle I would smash calories and lose weight every week even though I ate more than on cycle when I was gaining 1-2 lbs per week its weird
It sucks! Damn metabolism!
Good luck with figuring this one out Brother, I have never had that problem, when I eat it both lands and sticks on my bones. Just remember, If you can be bigger and leaner in the end it is a good cycle regardless of expectations.
Yea Kleen it is kind of a good problem to have. I get to eat like a king and still stay lean. If I do spill over it usually only takes a day of clean food and I clean right back up. Definitely added mass and strength so this cycle was successful. I had too high of expectations of npp I think.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good buddy!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah plus the more cycles you get under your belt the less you get out of each one. So what was amazing for you before may require 30% more to get the same benefits. It slowly starts to even out, kind of like drinking you build up some tolerance and have to drink more to get the effects.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah plus the more cycles you get under your belt the less you get out of each one. So what was amazing for you before may require 30% more to get the same benefits. It slowly starts to even out, kind of like drinking you build up some tolerance and have to drink more to get the effects.
Good point which came in to play on the planning of my next cycle. :D

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still so sexy even in pct :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCT day 32

Off day

Pct day 33

Weight 180 +5.5

Shoulders/back. Straight killed it today. Enhanced already had me flying and when I weighed in that just lit a fire under my ass. Tied my personal best on hammer shoulder press. Sweat was pouring and pump was outstanding. Really what I needed!

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Looking GREAT bro! Solid work as always.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking great man.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Looking good man, the weightloss thing is puzzling for sure but as long as your strength keeps up and your happy with what you've accomplished regarding the person looking back at you in the mirror, I'd call it a successful cycle and pct!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bros. I always love the encouragement and feedback you guys give. I should be less critical but it's probably a good thing that I continue to push myself and am never satisfied. I've put on some solid mass these last few runs and don't see that stopping now!
If we weren't critical of ourselves we never would've started playing this game in the first place. It's kinda what makes us who we are. Which is why it's so important for us to have the support of our friends lest we fall into a state of unwarranted self loathing and give up on something that's actually working for us. I know, because I've been there as I'm sure we all have at some point. And let's face it, there's nothing more motivating than having a bunch of big muscley guys tell you how sexy you look. :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep offering ourselves constructive criticism is part of what makes us improve. Others who do nothing to improve themselves are self loathing. I make comments about myself and others think I am down on myself yet that isn't the case. Others are like shut up you have nothing to complain about and that makes me think no you have nothing to complain about. Your actions or lack thereof show your complacency.
Such a different mentality!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
My gheydar went off and your lookin great LTL