You asked for it. Now its here. Oral Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, this looks very interesting...I have two bottles of the topical cream and I thought that that was supposed to be superior to taking it orally do to it bipasses the stomach and all that other good stuff? Hmm, interesting though.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i love you guys omg! cant wait to use this on my pct

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Wow, this looks very interesting...I have two bottles of the topical cream and I thought that that was supposed to be superior to taking it orally do to it bipasses the stomach and all that other good stuff? Hmm, interesting though.
The topical is superior to oral pills and tablets. With pills and tablets your looking at 8-10% absorption max. But with the topical your looking at 30+ %

Jeff

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The topical is superior to oral pills and tablets. With pills and tablets your looking at 8-10% absorption max. But with the topical your looking at 30+ %

Jeff
So what you are saying is since this is not a pill or tablet it is still more effective orally?

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
So what you are saying is since this is not a pill or tablet it is still more effective orally?
yes it is still more effective.

Pills and Tablets are at the bottom then our OHV delivery (Topical Products) and then Liqua-Vade (Oral Sustain) is at the top.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
yes it is still more effective.

Pills and Tablets are at the bottom then our OHV delivery (Topical Products) and then Liqua-Vade (Oral Sustain) is at the top.
Hmm... :think:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So topical is 30+% aborbtion? What is this then?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
ummm def time to buy more sustain alpha DAMNIT I JUST BOUGHT THE TOPICAL TOO

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
the TRS stack without the toco-8 will still be effective or not as much? does it need all 3 to hold synergy

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is such a unique product, im going to have to use my bottle of the transdermal a friend was nice enough to send me free of charge before i could take the plunge on this one.

the good bros on bb are all stoked for this though, so there must be something to it... PP also makes some of my fav general health supps, Ive just never delved into your anabolic aspect of your line yet

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 million percent?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
`so whats the protocol to take it on cycle to prevent shutdown?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The protocol would still be the same:

On Cycle: 3 days on/ 3 days off

Off Cycle/PCT: 5 days on/ 2 days off.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
The protocol would still be the same:

On Cycle: 3 days on/ 3 days off

Off Cycle/PCT: 5 days on/ 2 days off.
since its more powerful now, would 1 bottle be enough for this protocol or two?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We still aren't confident that on cycle Sustain will prevent shutdown enough to cause desensitization during a longer cycle. If you plan on going longer than 6 weeks then its best to use hCG to be safe.

The Sustain is certainly doing something positive since its increasing "load size" and general libido... but our blood tests on LH & FSH from on cycle tester are all over the place.. are are not consistent enough to show that Sustain Alpha has strong enough effect on LH & FSH to prevent suppression.

But now with Oral SA we will have to do more testing.

-Eric

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
when will we be able to read about the experiences some people have had while supplementing with oral sustain?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
when will we be able to read about the experiences some people have had while supplementing with oral sustain?
Probably very soon.... like in a few days once people get their first shipment...

-Eric

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
so was the dosage on the topical higher to basically get the same dose as the new oral, or should one up the number of pumps to match the dosage of the new 'oral' compound.

Basically, was the 30% absorption taken into account when the dosing protocol was put into place and hence the topical has the same effects as the new oral compound but you are just taking less of the oral.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
We still aren't confident that on cycle Sustain will prevent shutdown enough to cause desensitization during a longer cycle. If you plan on going longer than 6 weeks then its best to use hCG to be safe.

The Sustain is certainly doing something positive since its increasing "load size" and general libido... but our blood tests on LH & FSH from on cycle tester are all over the place.. are are not consistent enough to show that Sustain Alpha has strong enough effect on LH & FSH to prevent suppression.

-Eric
thanks for a honest answer

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
All your Sustain Alpha are belong to us
Haha i ran across a website and al it had was crzy videos and pics saying all of your base are belong to us...wtf...:toofunny: I was all wtf.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established

-Eric

Interesting. Still sounds like a very good product. So if one were to run an AAS cycle with HCG during the cycle would sustain also be a good idea along with the HCG or should it just be used in the PCT in that case?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Still sounds like a very good product. So if one were to run an AAS cycle with HCG during the cycle would sustain also be a good idea along with the HCG or should it just be used in the PCT in that case?
Guys still like to use Sustain during cycle... its pretty common to see reports of a higher libido, bigger ejaculations, and better erections... all things that start to fade after being on cycle for a couple months.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so was the dosage on the topical higher to basically get the same dose as the new oral, or should one up the number of pumps to match the dosage of the new 'oral' compound.

Basically, was the 30% absorption taken into account when the dosing protocol was put into place and hence the topical has the same effects as the new oral compound but you are just taking less of the oral.
Well sorta... but you are still going to get about 2-3x more active ingredient into your body with the new Oral if you do the maximum recommended dose.

So if you want to get the same dose as the topical then you would cut down the oral dose by half and do 2.5cc/12hrs

-Eric

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
so overall... for the same effect it lasts twice as long. for stronger effects it lasts a month.

jdrannin1

Awards
From experience I definately like the oral version better.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Guys still like to use Sustain during cycle... its pretty common to see reports of a higher libido, bigger ejaculations, and better erections... all things that start to fade after being on cycle for a couple months.

-Eric
Huh, sounds good. I would like to run it during cycle (however it will be a 12 weeker along with the PCT) and I am not sure that I can spend all that money. But I would love to do it and see the effects on cycle. Sounds like a winner to me though.

Antabolix

Awards
Why do you say its bad for you?

-Eric
I honestly haven't done much research on this, I just know that I'm allergic to it and have heard about the possibility of food colorings causing tumors, ADD and stuff. Food coloring is just something I try and avoid when possible. The oral version does sound like it's gonna work well though. I've used your TD sustain alpha before and have to admit I was pleased with the results. If the new oral version is better, then it should be a solid product!

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
the TRS stack without the toco-8 will still be effective or not as much? does it need all 3 to hold synergy
You should still get excellent results. All three products work great together, but all three are also amazing products in their own right.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ill be worm shottin in a couple weeks.....taking SA on cycle as well as off :D

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
You're really selling 99% resv at $10/gram? RLY? I find your products ok, but 100mg x 50 units for $50? Are you alluding to avoiding first-pass metabolism? If so, how? That price is absurd. You can buy micronized resv from revgenetics or the synthetic (resvida) from costco for $3.30 a gram.

jdrannin1

Awards
Ill be worm shottin in a couple weeks.....taking SA on cycle as well as off :D
That's a good idea mate! ;)

You're really selling 99% resv at $10/gram? RLY? I find your products ok, but 100mg x 50 units for $50? Are you alluding to avoiding first-pass metabolism? If so, how? That price is absurd. You can buy micronized resv from revgenetics or the synthetic (resvida) from costco for $3.30 a gram.
It's not cheap to produce SA. You're forgetting the delivery system we use to enhance resveratrol's absorption and the 7,8 benzaflavone component. BTW it's $40 right now with our discount code NEWSUSTAIN

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah some Justin geek told me to take Tartrate on cycle.....what does he know :p

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I like the option of liquid or dermal.

Personally,
I like transdermals. I know they are very effective.

Please dont discontinue it.....

I am getting very good results from the Liquid SA which i started on Oct. 13th, switching from dermal SA.

Libido is still waaay up, as well as load size.

Website looks pretty darn good guys.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have there been any reports of upset stomach?

EDIT: Are the results from the Tests (hCG claims) in yet? I've read several articles that claim 7,8 benzoflavone to be carcinogenic in humans. Clearly, I have more research to do now.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
appreciate the kind words man

EDIT: Are the results from the Tests (hCG claims) in yet? I've read several articles that claim 7,8 benzoflavone to be carcinogenic in humans. Clearly, I have more research to do now.
Not sure if youve read the article on our home site, in case you havent here it is.

October 14th, 2009 – A search on Google for 7,8-benzoflavone yields a link to a blogger who appears to have the opinion that 7,8-benzoflavone is a dangerous carcinogenic substance. They based this opinion on several studies which combined high levels of well known cancer causing substances, with 7,8-benzoflavove. They provided no references showing 7,8-benzoflavone is a carcinogenic substance in and of itself.

The first reference discusses the carcinogen benzo[a]pyrene as being highly carcinogenic and that when combined with 7,8-benzoflavone, this can increase the rate of tumor formation. While this is true, this particular study found zero tumor formation when 7,8-benzoflavone was used alone, and it in fact inhibited tumor formation caused by the more potent carcinogen 7,12-dimethylbenz(a)anthracene (DMBA), thus offering a net protective effect against tumor formation. (1)

Other studies have also shown 7,8-benzoflavone has protective effects against cancer by inducing 2-hydroxylation of estrogens, thus increasing the clearance of estrogens and reducing cancer risk. (2-4)

Isolating flavonoids and carcinogens together in an in-vitro environment is a popular cancer research practice for studying the metabolism of cancer causing substances. Virtually all natural flavonoids (exp., quercetin, tangeretin, chrysin or nobiletin) have been found to negatively or positively metabolize carcinogenic chemicals in special test tube environments. However the research clearly shows a net anti-cancer effect from naturally occurring flavones. (5-7)

References are listed after the article on the site

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, clearly.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

No upset stomach reports... plus our Resveratrol is emodin free... which is a compound that generally causes gastrointestinal upset with cheaper extracts of resveratrol.

hCG claims -

"We still aren't confident that on cycle Sustain will prevent shutdown enough to cause desensitization during a longer cycle. If you plan on going longer than 6 weeks then its best to use hCG to be safe.

But now with Oral SA we will have to do more testing."

-Eric