You asked for it. Now its here. Oral Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade!

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
this may or may not have been asked since there are so many pages. how does this product compare to other Resveratrol products? what i mean is other products contain 600 mg of 50% trans resveratrol. say only 30% of it is actually absorbed that still leaves you 100mg of resveratrol. so how does this new substain alpha differ than others when you get the same amount of ingredients?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
this may or may not have been asked since there are so many pages. how does this product compare to other Resveratrol products? what i mean is other products contain 600 mg of 50% trans resveratrol. say only 30% of it is actually absorbed that still leaves you 100mg of resveratrol. so how does this new substain alpha differ than others when you get the same amount of ingredients?
Liqua-Vade delivery increases absorption

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
The other active ingredient is a test booster. I think it actually does most of the work.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It doesn't get any better than our Sustain Alpha-LV! The application and unique and enhanced delivery modality alone sets PP apart from the crowd in many ways.

Not to mention the feedback is literally outstanding. We'd love to hear more, so please always feel welcome to post your experience with our Sustain Alpha-LV!

-John

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
:( great prices but you guys made the best version of h-drol. end of story. going to miss your ph line. time to stock up

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established