YOKED UP! The Official AnabolicMinds Egg Eating Contest. VIDEO CONTEST!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
it can end once someone eats so impressive a damn amount of eggs that it sickens all the rest of us :D
sounds good to me. lol :lmao:

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Well, I was never able to finish but there is a restaurant nearby that has a 10 egg omelet with gravy and whatnot...

I believe that will have to be the most disgusting thing possible. I attempted and failed miserably.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Well, I was never able to finish but there is a restaurant nearby that has a 10 egg omelet with gravy and whatnot...

I believe that will have to be the most disgusting thing possible. I attempted and failed miserably.
:wtf:

sounds epic lol

where is this place? lol

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
That will be East Lansing, MI. It is absolutely ridiculous, I will try to scavanger pics.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That will be East Lansing, MI. It is absolutely ridiculous, I will try to scavanger pics.
I'll be up in Southfield in a couple weeks for business what's the name of the place ?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I'll be up in Southfield in a couple weeks for business what's the name of the place ?
The name is Jukebox Grill, it's right across the McDonalds on Grand River Av.

The "challenge" is finishing the omelet and the sidings in less than 30 minutes and get a name on the board. But if you're not just gunning for the challenge and actually eat it, it's pretty tasty remarkably.

Picture found and attached.

Attachments

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The name is Jukebox Grill, it's right across the McDonalds on Grand River Av.

The "challenge" is finishing the omelet and the sidings in less than 30 minutes and get a name on the board. But if you're not just gunning for the challenge and actually eat it, it's pretty tasty remarkably.

Picture found and attached.
if it came with a t-shirt or bumper sticker, i'd do it :D

Have a bumper sticker on my car from the Moose Preserve Bar + Grill in Bloomfield Hills. Their menu is amazing http://www.moosepreserve.com/menus/menu_moose_main.htm

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would love to run another of these!!
The contest isn't over... Go boil some eggs, grab a video recorder, and :food: then post up the video here. We only have one video submitted so far

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I know the new cut off date I will do it this week. I am waiting for my pay check so I can figure things out. I need to take care of bills and rent but I will defeneatly do this contest.

Progressive1

The contest isn't over... Go boil some eggs, grab a video recorder, and :food: then post up the video here. We only have one video submitted so far
in on this. wats the record so far?

might eat mine fried!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I figured 3 a minute x 10. Go with less but stay constitant vs eat a lot at first get tired and towards the end eat 1 a minute or 1 every two minutes.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I know the new cut off date I will do it this week. I am waiting for my pay check so I can figure things out. I need to take care of bills and rent but I will defeneatly do this contest.
there is no cut off date...

As EasyEJL said - "it can end once someone eats so impressive a damn amount of eggs that it sickens all the rest of us "

So go for it!!!!!!!!!

in on this. wats the record so far?

might eat mine fried!!
20 so far...

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
I figured 3 a minute x 10. Go with less but stay constitant vs eat a lot at first get tired and towards the end eat 1 a minute or 1 every two minutes.
This is not the best plan really. It takes a while for your stomach to tell your brain that you are full. If you eat more slowly and spread out, your stomach will be telling your brain you are full long before you reach your max. Best bet is to pound them as fast as you can before your brain knows your stomach is about to burst...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tonight or tomorrow I will have a video up. Got paid and ready to pick up my eggs.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
11 and a half eggs in 10 minutes. Ate 4 more after to make 15. No throw up.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bravo to you sir... hard boiled eggs are definetely hard to eat back to back like that. I would have went with scrambled wggs or fried eggs. Or maybe deviled eggs... MMMMM I love me some deviled eggs but the extra mayo might limit how many you can eat since it wil ladd calories and might make you full faster...

Hey SouthernCharm how about making catergories for this.. say the most hard boiled eggs, most scrambled eggs, etc.. Because I would say hard boiled is definetely a little harder to get down continuosly than other options

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also did it this way so you can count them too.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
dj you cheesin like a MF hahaha

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure what you mean but all I know is that was dang tough. As long as you enjoyed it and I went threw with my word and made the video. I made 36 eggs. Was so much harder once the eggs were in front of me. lol.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
cheesin = big grin lol...

good job btw.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cheesin = big grin lol...

good job btw.
Just saw on urban dictionary. I was laughing my ass off thinking I could do 30 eggs like nothing. I was totally way off. Thanks again. Even if I don't win I had fun boiling and pealing for 30 minutes.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got one more person who will put up a video tonight.

heukin

Awards
i did 19 in 10 min, hard boiled. i apparently can't post video yet, so djbombsquad said he'd up it for me. should be up soon.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hear you Yo heukin.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow 19 hard boiled eggs.. looks like we have a new lead in the hard boiled division. :clap:

Progressive1

if i can get the record, do i get mod reps ;)

very keen to do this this weekend!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Hear you Yo heukin.
lol - what was that i heard around 3 min in about a product giveaway and tax write off? lmao - i dnt thnk there is any prize for this except respect.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol - what was that i heard around 3 min in about a product giveaway and tax write off? lmao - i dnt thnk there is any prize for this except respect.
I don't know why I said that. I was talking about my office earlier and was very tired at the time I was filling. My mind does weid things when you take need2sleep from need2buildmuscle.

heukin

Awards
wow, seems nobody can beat my 19 hard boiled... been over a week... ahah

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may try to beat it this week, depends on how it goes during the week. I'll be working out after work instead of first thing, so depends on how hungry I am :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hah good one. When is the cut off for this contest now that theres a few people that entered.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may do it tonite if the grocery store sells preboiled eggs. Haven't eaten since 10 and won't till postworkout at maybe 9 pm. I bet I could drop 20 at least.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do it EJL bet 19.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Hah good one. When is the cut off for this contest now that theres a few people that entered.
when someone becomes disgusted lol... lol...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Word.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn gym closed at 8 so I couldn't work out, and meijer's doesn't sell hard boiled eggs. I'll try tomorrow tho. It's handy eating them at night on a business trip as I dont have to worry about gassing my wife out of the bedroom

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sdo we find out the winner yet?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
who ever won?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
who ever won?
I have no idea who won the "Yoked-Up" winner is/was, but on my Trivia site, "Gone in 60 seconds" how many eggs you can in in 1 minute (60 seconds) was won by BIGLIFTER85! 15 F@cking EGGS in 1 minute (60 seconds), Loco-Maaaiii!!!