Will's Clean Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jay Edit: You're killing me here! It's a banned Scheduled III substance and therefor falls under the same category as M1T,Dbol etc etc. No selling, buying, requesting or giving sources for these banned/illegal products.

Did I sell, buy or ask for a source on the product in question? I just linked what it is, said there's a store in my neighborhood that has it (didn't say what store, what neighborhood, anything) and asked Al to email me privately, outside AM.

Sorry broski...tried to play it cool and not break any rules.

So....it's OK to hop into the AAS portion of this forum and talk about how to properly dose and administer illegal steroids, but it's not OK for me to mention an old, banned PH in here? Didn't link any sources or attempt to buy/sell.

Not trying to break balls...just didn't think I did anything wrong.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to follow other threads and not have to come here after every single post to make sure you guys aren't following the basic, laid out guidelines...

Adam23294

Adam23294

Banned
Awards
I would like to follow other threads and not have to come here after every single post
So then don't come here. He didn't break any rules and it seems like you have your own interpretation of the rules anyways, so we can't win either way.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Told him to get hold of you cause you had a guy who had a few bottles of it. You can play dumbass all you want but the rules are there. Either follow the damn rules or go elsewhere. It's your choice. I will enter any thread I please to make sure that they are in the best interests of the forum. Your actions continue to either skirt the lines or blatantly cross them. This will be the last warning. Don't like it then take your ball and go home.

I'm tired of the BS and you trying to interpret the rules or act as if your intentions or motives were innocent. I'm neither an idiot or new to this. If you want to keep going back and forth you will lose the argument.

If you want a clean thread then keep it clean. You keep brining AS talk out of the AS forums and trying to do your best to provoke reactions. I'm sure you intelligent folk have use of other chat forms to keep exchanging these topics. Use those... End of discussion. Any further breaking of these rules by anyone in this thread will constitute bans. Now is the time to either decide if you wish to learn what they are or find another forum to stay at.

*Collective You*

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What about PM's? Are those off limits for gear info? I'm just asking cuz at our last home, even summa the mods weren't shy about dropping a source every now and again via the PMs. I don't think anyone's trying to make waves. It's just that admins at the old place were lax about some things that this site is more strict about and vice versa.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What about PM's? Are those off limits for gear info? I'm just asking cuz at our last home, even summa the mods weren't shy about dropping a source every now and again via the PMs. I don't think anyone's trying to make waves. It's just that admins at the old place were lax about some things that this site is more strict about and vice versa.
I can answer that......YES!

The 'P' in PRIVATE does NOT apply here:afro:

GICH!

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not that I would ever advocate AAS use. Drugs are bad, so don't use steroids. Mmm'kay!

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just watch out for NO Explode, RPM , Neovar, and other hardcore supps. You don't wanna get so jack'd that you have to buy an entire new wardrobe.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, if any of you guys have some big fat scank ass crotch shots of your bitches go ahead and post them up - we just love that kind of shit around here.

You guys can call the shots!

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow! Holy ****! I guess we know what's allowed and what's not now! Any questions? I got a few extra natty ices here if you wanna sit down and chill with us bro! :beerchug:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You bro's are too fucking hardcore off the hook for me. I'll chill right here in my rockin' chair reading Reader's Digest remembering when...have at it. No holds barred!

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey, if any of you guys have some big fat scank ass crotch shots of your bitches go ahead and post them up - we just love that kind of shit around here.

That wasn't covered in the stickies. :paranoid:
Plus, you banned sanesloot. He had all the fat chick pics bro.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established

YOU FIRST:afro:

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You bro's are too fucking hardcore off the hook for me. I'll chill right here in my rockin' chair reading Reader's Digest remembering when...have at it. No holds barred!
You're having to moderate yourself dude. Your eff bombs are getting bleeped out. Now who's hardcore? ;)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know what the 14yo girls from AL said after sex?

Get off me Dad, you're crushing my smokes.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You know what the 14yo girls from AL said after sex?

Get off me Dad, you're crushing my smokes.
:rofl: :cop: Nah man. We don't get them broke in until they're at least 14. There's gotta be at least some grass on the field b4 you play ball.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the difference between a red neck and a hillbilly?

Exactly! What's the difference?!?!

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You must be one of them libbies. I bet in your spare time, you used to go around rippin' W stickers offa the bumpers of cars. You prolly even got a commie flag tacked up on the wall in your garage, next to the giant Obama banner.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's the difference between a red neck and a hillbilly?

Exactly! What's the difference?!?!
Uh, well that's prolly true. Can't argue with that one. Were you trying to make a funny that time?

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:rofl: :cop: Nah man. We don't get them broke in until they're at least 14. There's gotta be at least some grass on the field b4 you play ball.
Fuk it...

No grass on the field.
Turn her over, and play in the mud:afro:

GICH!

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The title of that second one is written in Asian dude! I can't read it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm the Dude! That's what you call me. You know. That or The Dudeness or Duder or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:werd: I've had a few coldies tonight. So, I'm a little high. You can just call me Your Highness. :lmao: I made a funny!

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Adam got his smokes crushed all the time. You should try to be a little more sensitive.

Just effin wid ya Adam.

Adam23294

Adam23294

Banned
Awards
Adam got his smokes crushed all the time. You should try to be a little more sensitive.

Just effin wid ya Adam.
To hell with that!

If she's takin this penis then she's takin it HAWRD. And she will LIKE it because I told her to.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
xanny and vike going right now:afro:

All outta chronic, though :(

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
xanny and vike going right now:afro:

All outta chronic, though :(
Please refrain from discussing your recreational drug use. If you need a refresher course, please review the clearly laid out rules of this forum. If you can't abide by these rules, I'd be glad to help you pack up and leave. :drillsergeant:

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You SFW with that shoulder yet Alfonso? Still painful?

Feelin no pain over here tonight. :bandit:

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
I'm SFW for sure.........1 week in on H-drol...........Just have to go pretty light on Bench and military press cuz of da shoulder..........concentrating heavy on back and arms........trying to get lats like roids :laugh:

Doing hammers with 75's..........might as well get massive pipes to make the cycle worthwhile :afro:

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"Doing hammers with 75's"

Daaamn brah, pythons for days.

How you liking the H-Drol after a week? After week 1 of delmonte fruit cup cycle, I'm up like 4-5 lbs...diggin it. :afro:

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Please refrain from discussing your recreational drug use. If you need a refresher course, please review the clearly laid out rules of this forum. If you can't abide by these rules, I'd be glad to help you pack up and leave. :drillsergeant:
:laugh2::laugh2:

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Harsh night last night, hoping things are cool today.

Got outta the gym around 6:45pm, saw many missed calls and texts from my wife. Turns out our dog Roxy had blood in her urine and was at the emergency animal hospital. We brought her home, and she seems to be acting normal, but we're still waiting on the tests to come back. Hoping it's just a UTI or something easily treatable.

Was gonna hit the gym and the beach today, but we're just hanging around, keeping an eye on her and waiting for the doc to call us with the test results. Keep your fingers crossed...

Attachments

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
My prayers are with you and Roxy.........Everything will turn out fine, Dubb!!

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My prayers are with you and Roxy.........Everything will turn out fine, Dubb!!
Thanks bro, appreciate the support.

It'll work out, just gotta get these results back and then throw as much $ at it as needed. She's a drain on the ol bank account, but we'd pay whatever, whenever for her, y'know? Man's best friend.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Indeed. Just make sure to get a second opinion if it's life-threatening. It is an expensive venture, but one in which is well worth every penny. I hope all works out in your favor.
Thanks bro, appreciate the support.

It'll work out, just gotta get these results back and then throw as much $ at it as needed. She's a drain on the ol bank account, but we'd pay whatever, whenever for her, y'know? Man's best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.