Will's Clean Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
She'll prolly be fine. There are probably a lot of things that can cause blood in urine. Hopefully, nothing too serious.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support fellas. Just talked to the doc...no signs of bacteria found. The only conclusion they drew from the urinalysis is that there was blood in her urine (which we saw with our own eyes, didn't exactly need a test to tell us that). They said to keep her on the antibiotics for a week, then bring her to our vet for more urinalysis.

Bottom line...no real answers, but we're gonna have to spend more $. Ah...bulldogs...

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
Yeah, my poodle was urinating blood once.

I panicked and didnt know what to do.

Then i realized it was probably a bad idea to feed him all that Dbol everyday.

I have since lowered his dosages and primarily stick to natty products, such as Test prop.

Since test is made naturally in the body, i consider it a "natty" product.

Anyway, Sorry to hear about your Bully, Dubs.

I wouldnt add anymore Mdrol capsules into his Alpo. That probably wasnt a good idea on your part.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you still putting creatine in her alpo Dub? That stuff can be tough on a dog's kidneys. I'd lower the dose or cut it out altogether. She's looking jack'd, but her health needs to come first.

GICH!

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I feel like Slash after a long night of opiates. Good times today, hit the beach, threw the 'bee, tooted some extra curriculars. Chillin out tonight, not tryin to go out or do anything expensive since we had to drop all that $ on the doggy dog.

How you make your burgers Albert? Straight up or do you do anything like minced onions, spices, etc?

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Pretty straight up, Demgro.......just cheddar cheese and McCormick's Spicy Montreal Steak Seasoning.....:afro:

Glad Roxy is OK , Dubb.....

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Glad Roxy is OK , Dubb.....
Thanks broham, so are we. Gonna chill out and just keep an eye on her. So far so good though. One more bully pic tonight, rockin her life preserver after swimming in a lake..

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
I might have to get one of those, Dubb.......been wantin' to get a dog for a while now.......Grew up with German Shepherds most of my life.....

Too big for my place, though.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That puppy is cute as hell. I grew up with a golden retriever, great dog.

Bulldogs (although they have medical issues) are great apartment dogs for workin folks. They hardly need any exercise, sleep all the time, pretty compact. They get really attached to their owners, really quirky and awesome dogs.

I've heard German Shepherds are really smart. Would be cool to get one as a puppy and train the hell out of it with a buncha commands, etc.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
They are VERY smart........almost scary smart if trained correctly.......

I've lost it..........watchin' this right now.........:afro:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHqoBlQ7mW8&feature=related"]YouTube - Unskinny Bop[/nomedia]

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They are VERY smart........almost scary smart if trained correctly.......

I've lost it..........watchin' this right now.........:afro:

YouTube - Unskinny Bop
Downloadin a little Social D over here.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuKOc_Mpumc"]YouTube - Social Distortion - Story Of My Life[/nomedia]

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Whats up demlets? Bored as hell over here.Cant muster up the energy to hit the gym right now.

Waiting on my "delivery" to come through soon, although the status is "Shipping Pending":zx11pissed:

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Any Plans for today?

JW, good to hear Roxy is doing well!

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any Plans for today?

JW, good to hear Roxy is doing well!
Thanks broski!

9am here. Wife's still sleepin, so I'm gettin my breakfast on, then gonna sneak away to the gym for a bit. After that, we've got a really rough day ahead of us. Hitting the hippie lettuce, going to the beach, throwing the frisbee and swimming in the ocean. Totally sucks. :wall:

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Lol yea sounds rough! Its 6pm over here, i think im going to make some spag bol just now and then hit the hay about 9.30. Am totally beat for some reason

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sup demlets! Long ass day today. Been doing yard work all day. So much to do that I had to drive down to this place we call little tijuana and pick up a coupla undocumented workers. Between the three of us, we got the job done. Now I'm all sunburned, sweaty, dirty and smell like a m.... like a construction worker. Time to go throw on some cologne to cover it up!

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
:laugh:

Yeah, what ever happenned to a good ole fashioned shower mah dem? :afro:

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Been doing yard work all day. So much to do that I had to drive down to this place we call little tijuana and pick up a coupla undocumented workers.
What would Michael Weiner think about you encouraging the occupation of this country by illegal aliens, rather than give the job to a citizen of the United States? :usa2:

Wife is getting really good at throwing the frisbee. Gonna coffee up and clean the house, then it's food, couch, TV. Back to work and more SFW tomorrow. Hungry for some Delmonte....

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
Hungry for some Delmonte....
Fruit cups? Those get you jacked, Man.

You should of already been frontloading several cups a day to kickstart your Mdrol cycle.

Anyway, Carpe diem.

I may hire a bunch of mexicans like roids did. How much you pay em? you discuss price first or what?

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nah, you just drive into the parking lot and about 50 of'em make a mad dash for your ride and say "how many?" Whoever gets to the door first gets in. They never really discuss $. I always pay them $10/hr plus lunch. Those fukkers can work!

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
Have you ever hired them to sift through soiled hamper clothing?

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established

Demming it up today:afro:....No work and no SFW........just a friendly visit to Demville today........prolly swim laps and read out by the pool......What you dems doin' ?

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Demming it up today:afro:....No work and no SFW........just a friendly visit to Demville today........prolly swim laps and read out by the pool......What you dems doin' ?
Jealous. In the office, workin right now. Forgot to bring my 2nd serving of Delmonte for lunch, will have to SFW then take it PWO tonight........or maybe I'll dem it up after work with a nap.

How's the shoulder and h-drol treatin ya?

Shockingly, I didn't have a single beer this weekend.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
You had a Mimosa or two, though, didn't you? :afro:

H-drol and shoulder so far so good........light weight on all shoulder exercises or any type of presses.........This is gonna be more of a cut/recomp cycle than a bulk.........although I'm going all out on the "Pythons" for sure on this cycle :)

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Y'know, I actually didn't do the mimosas yesterday. We've got this nice bottle of champagne leftover from when the bossman gave it to me a few weeks back...still haven't popped it for some reason. :wall:

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
Im at the Marriot Courtyard right now...Second floor overlooking the pool. Saw some blonde in a bathing suit pass me in the hall so i assume shes on her way down to tan. Decent rackage. If i see her sprawled out poolside i'll snap a cell pic and post.
I feel like David spade in tommy boy.

Anyway fat lipper of cherry skoal going. Gonna see whats on showtime or HBO. probably nothing. ****ty ass gym downstairs. Gonna sfw i guess. or not. I wanna get drunk. Maybe both. any of you sfw while hammered?

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
any of you sfw while hammered?
:laugh:........buzzed, but not hammered :laugh:

Get hammed up and SFW, Gears.......you on a bus. trip or sum10?

I feel like David spade in tommy boy.
Gears just chillin'............

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzYKIpmPOOs"]YouTube - Pool Time[/ame]

His name's Richard, too. :laugh:

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've hit it after boozing a coupla times. Usually you wind up super-motivated at first, but that tapers off pretty quick. SFW after a couple beers might be OK, but full-on drunk might not be as fun.

Definitely snap some poolside pics and post 'em up! Public area, free reign to snap and post pics. It's not like you're standing outside Erin Andrews' peephole with a handicam........or are you?

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:Werd: Bring'em on! I've done a heavy single BP when buzzed before. I've tried to SFW after a few p-rips b4. That doesn't work well for me.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
I just did sum push ups and sit ups all buzzed right now before I hit the pool :afro:

Might pop a vike, too:147:

dayday87

Banned
Awards
I can SFW like mad on a little phenibut.
You can SFW on phenibut but not off a couple p-rips?:laugh2:

I needa find me some vikes since the doc gave me ****ing ultram... Not gonna be SFW any this week probably.. Oh well guess thats just more time to do p-rips.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Werd! I can't concentrate wortha **** after p-rips. I can concentrate fairly wel on pheni, provided I don't get blasted on it.

Just chillin with some benzos right now. Nice little chill happenin right now.

Hey, any of y'all ever dig the Sex Pistols?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzCfESR17p8"]YouTube - SEX PISTOLS SUBMISSION[/ame]

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Vike goin' and Porterhouse on da Q right now:afro:

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I never had a vike. I get some goddies from Chiner every now and again. But, it's pretty mild.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Never really listened to the Sex Pistols much, but I'm diggin that song you just posted roider. Pretty bomb ish brah.

Just took me a big ol p-rip. Long daya work, SFW, and cooking Manwich. Time to chill the eff out. Goin on a date w/the ol lady tomorrow night to see a movie. I think she wants to see Transformers 2, but I kinda don't wanna. Any suggestions?

Oh, and roids...percs > vikes...imho

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Never really listened to the Sex Pistols much, but I'm diggin that song you just posted roider. Pretty bomb ish brah.

Just took me a big ol p-rip. Long daya work, SFW, and cooking Manwich. Time to chill the eff out. Goin on a date w/the ol lady tomorrow night to see a movie. I think she wants to see Transformers 2, but I kinda don't wanna. Any suggestions?

Oh, and roids...percs > vikes...imho

U dems luv your drugs:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Ridin dirty:afro:

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't really have a way to get rx drugs. That stuff is easy to order on the internets, but friggin expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.