Status
Not open for further replies.
roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Werd doogs! And just about as perverse.

TX, was the #2 a full hook up or what? Sounds like you left out some details. If so, give us the details stroke by stroke! If not, you can't be claimin' pimp status just yet mah dem!

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah...can't be posting much today, got a buncha actual work to do. :sigh1:

tex, hook up the details brutha.....pics? :privateeye:

Forgot to take my delmonte fruit cups to work today, bummed. Usually take summa my stuff with breakfast, then the rest in the afternoon. Didn't take anything today. Gonna just take it all when I get home I guess...

Adam23294

Adam23294

Banned
Awards
Sup knogs. Just passing through and announcing my year-long legacy of straight A's in school continues!

In the words of Homer J. Simpson "I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T! I mean...S-M-A-R-T!"

SFW now, then DiGiornio pizza

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the grades brutha.....sounds like a celebratory J is in order! :439:

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sup knogs. Just passing through and announcing my year-long legacy of straight A's in school continues!

In the words of Homer J. Simpson "I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T! I mean...S-M-A-R-T!"

SFW now, then DiGiornio pizza

Cool! At this rate, you'll be a right winger long before graduation!

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool! At this rate, you'll be a right winger long before graduation!
I thought it was the college educated, academic, good-grade-gettin types that were always on the left....? :dunno:

Adam, what size tweed blazer do you wear? I've got an XL turtleneck for you. Gimme a call if you wanna come over to flip through my Mother Jones archives or maybe just relax with some PBS and/or NPR. :laugh2:

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Joe, I don't wear tweed blazers!
Not you, hoss...Grossman.

......unless you're interested, that is. We can flip through old issues of The Nation, or maybe just crack open a few Natty's and practice on my D!ck Cheney dartboard. Oooooh, I know...we'll go test-drive Prius's!!!!! :arms:

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
#2 was a full hookup. You guys are trying to get me Jayhawk'XED on here. I can't give you the stroke by stroke. :mischievous:

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not you, hoss...Grossman.

......unless you're interested, that is. We can flip through old issues of The Nation, or maybe just crack open a few Natty's and practice on my D!ck Cheney dartboard. Oooooh, I know...we'll go test-drive Prius's!!!!! :arms:
Nah dude, I wanna try out the Barack Obama fleshlight. Then, we can go shopping, maybe buy some carbon offsets or sum10.

But.....Only if you'll be my date at the next local tea party!

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nah dude, I wanna try out the Barack Obama fleshlight. Then, we can go shopping, maybe buy some carbon offsets or sum10.

But.....Only if you'll be my date at the next local tea party!
I'll gladly teabag you, but only if I can wear my confederate flag bandana, full lip of Skoal in, NRA bumpersticker and maybe a little mousse in my mullet.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Obama '08 sticker on that guy's truck? Wild.

Is that Dale Jr???? YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That hadda been photo shopped. That sort of thing just doesn't happen.

Normally, next to an Obama sticker, you'll see a peace sign, Phish, impeach Bush, no war, or of course, you might also see a rainbow flag!!! :lmao:

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
Joseph says ya'll should come back to the other place. I broke down and started posting over there because it was sad seeing him posting back and forth with 2 other guys.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tex, you're weak. eff those knobs. educate our friend joseph to the ways of the proxy server

GICH!

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
I like a few extra pounds on Messica Simpson. Bigger bombs!!!!

GICH!

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Joseph says ya'll should come back to the other place. I broke down and started posting over there because it was sad seeing him posting back and forth with 2 other guys.
:werd: Joseph needs to either learn to use a proxy or change friggin' jobs! This is home now. No need for any of us to go back just to circle jerk with SAD (just look at those initials) or Jason.

Adam23294

Adam23294

Banned
Awards
I thought it was the college educated, academic, good-grade-gettin types that were always on the left....? :dunno:

Adam, what size tweed blazer do you wear? I've got an XL turtleneck for you. Gimme a call if you wanna come over to flip through my Mother Jones archives or maybe just relax with some PBS and/or NPR. :laugh2:
:lmao:

Damn man I can't turn down an invitation like that. But who the f*ck is Mother Jones? I do enjoy me some public broadcast television though.

Perhaps we can discuss how Kepler's Law and Einstein's general theory of relativity are influential to the study of planets in other galaxies. Meanwhile, we can lazily puff on our Sherlock's and enjoy the finest pipe tobacco money can buy. If you can find some sturgeon caviar that would be just TOO perfect. Just an idea.....:jester:

Adam23294

Adam23294

Banned
Awards
Yeah his "speak your mind" thread is just too funny. I browse over towards the the other site once in awhile for a good laugh at how lame it is.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Doc stiffed me on the Corty shot, but gave me a 40 count of Vikes:afro:

Vike, xanny, p-rip and Filet Mignon on the agenda.......H-drol starting to kick in after a week.........Pipes looking and feeling huge..........Since I can't do shoulders or too much chest I'm gonna concentrate on Roids-esque lats and mammoth pipes on this cycle. :head:

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Hey knoggs........Hope all is well........just chillin' and hoping shoulder feels good to SFW tommorrow........M1 is texting.........deciding whether to jump back in there again........maybe Dubb can be my guide.....:147:

Late Demmerachis :439:

typerob

Awards
Wow this forum is full of dumbasses. Not you guys, just alot of people on the forum in general. I ask a simple question over in the anti-aging section and get bombarded by ****ing morons telling me steroids are bad for you etc. None of them have any idea what they're talking about. :rolleyes:
I guess when your dealing with a board with this much traffic it's kind of a given that a good majority of it is retards.
I don't feel comfortable asking any other serious questions now on this forum.

Jay Edit: Read the rules and lay off the racial slurs.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
What up, Rob?........it stands to reason that a place with more traffic will have more dumbasses and stupid replies.......just reality.......anyway...What kind of abuser you runnin' now?

Just a little H-drol here.......nuttin' much:afro:

typerob

Awards
Yo al, still poppin those vikes like candy?

I've been on about 900mg sust a week for about a month now. I kickstarted it with havoc at 40/40/40. I figured havoc is on the mild side so I just started it at the high dose, but it only lasted for 3 or so weeks...
I've been havin really good gains this cycle. Strength is the highest it has ever been. I have a whole crap load of tren I'm probably gonna start within the next few weeks. Never ran it before so it should be interesting.

SHlT, I forgot we can't talk about gears in this section of the forum. :eek:
dammit sorry mods!

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Sounds solid......JayV would be proud of the Tren:afro:

If I go back to the dark side it will be just test, deca, and maybe D-bol....basic stuff I ran in my youth............HGH ??? :scratchchin:

typerob

Awards
You should look into finding an anti-aging clinic that will prescribe you test and/or HGH, especially at your age shouldn't be hard.

I've ran test/deca, test/deca/eq, and test/deca/dbol cycles and to be honest with you, the cycles that produce the best gains for me are the most simple ones. Such as test only cycles but at a higher dose like close to a gram a week.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're more than welcome to find another board with less dumbasses... Wouldn't hurt my feelings. if you'd like I can help you start packing early so the move is easier on you.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
You're more than welcome to find another board with less dumbasses... Wouldn't hurt my feelings. if you'd like I can help you start packing early so the move is easier on you.
:paranoid:

What up mah Dems?

3-day weekend coming up..........prolly half day today :)

Suppose to be 107 this weekend so I'll be doing alot of swimming :afro:

dayday87

Banned
Awards
You should look into finding an anti-aging clinic that will prescribe you test and/or HGH, especially at your age shouldn't be hard.

I've ran test/deca, test/deca/eq, and test/deca/dbol cycles and to be honest with you, the cycles that produce the best gains for me are the most simple ones. Such as test only cycles but at a higher dose like close to a gram a week.
Ive thought this myself.. Id rather run a high ass dose of a test-p only cycle... Then say spend money on anavar/primo/etc and not get your moneys worth.. You get your moneys worth with test-p

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
typeRob, good to see you back my man. Yeah, try not to take the wackos too seriously. This place is loaded with folks who are awesome, sh!tty and everywhere in between. Just try not to ruffle the mods' feathers so they stop coming into the CT.

Anyhoo...good news/bad news from the doc eh Al? How long you think that 40ct will last? Got me summa the goods last night, should be a fun weekend. :afro: Delmonte fruit cup cycle going OK so far as I finish my first week. Feeling good, no sides, getting great pumps, etc. Hoping for the strength increases as I continue to SFW.

M1 eh....? idk man, what's she sayin? I'd say "go for it" if it meant hummers on the DL and no stress, but next thing you know, she'll have you babysitting her kids/cats, repairing spiderman big wheels, etc.

How do your other prospects look?

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sup dems! Just chillin and today. Taking care of some bidness and bout to SFW after a while.

Typerob, are you ever off gears or do you just stay on 365? I don't think I can ever recall a time when you weren't on a cycle. I can't blame ya tho. Once you've gone to the dark side, it's hard to come back.

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
M1 eh....? idk man, what's she sayin? I'd say "go for it" if it meant hummers on the DL and no stress, but next thing you know, she'll have you babysitting her kids/cats, repairing spiderman big wheels, etc.
:laugh2::laugh2:

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Thanks broski! :fing02:

Finally, a group of lanky fukkers like me to learn from and b!tch about it with!
Its all good broham! I remembered you saying you had somewhat of a "weak bench" so thought it would help you out

typerob

Awards
Yeah I cruise lol. very low dose of test like 200mg a week for months.

Status
Not open for further replies.