Will's Clean Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Eff that ****t, Joe........get your ass over here, Demlet:damnit1:.........why can't you access this place at work???

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of cologne I use Sex Panther by Odion. It's illegal in nine countries. They've done studies. 60% of the time it works everytime.

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
Just smear a little carb-goo around your pulse areas (neck, wrist, chest) It has the same effect. GICH!

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Good to see ya, Goodskie :laugh:

Get down to the pool, Now!!!!!!

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Al, How's the fam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: No need to be ashamed of the du-rag. I wore one back in the day. It'd look really gangsta with them upside down shades.

BTW Mr. Gears, no more soiled clothing in the hamper. I put an end to that BS. I ain't no one's fool!

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
You guys are effin' knobs

Time for 1-1/2 vikes and a fat p-rip.........:afro:

:439:

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just effin wid ya Big A! BTW, are you still on that guesstimating gig? I haven't heard you mention it in a while.

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Al, How's the fam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: No need to be ashamed of the du-rag. I wore one back in the day. It'd look really gangsta with them upside down shades.
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:Al is a Straight up G!

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
BTW Mr. Gears, no more soiled clothing in the hamper. I put an end to that BS. I ain't no one's fool!
Thats right! You show her who's boss!

Just watch for those steaming wok assaults.

FYI, Hot general Tso sticks to your skin exactly like Napalm. Just perform a lat spread as shes throwing it, that should shield you quite well.

Al, i'll be meeting you poolside this afternoon! :147:

Bring your Hdrol, the ONE, your stoked, Vikes, OG KUSH and your friggin sunglasses. I'll be confescating everything when i see you. Dubs, since you live close to Al, i'll stop by to take that Mdrol off your hands. See you guys later on today.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Supp knobs! Any exiting weekend plans? I just saw Al and goodskie in the jacuzzi! :tapedshut: You don't even wanna know.

:smileysex5:

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's what I said before the man banned the old phs. I was going to move out to the countryside with a buncha guns and dogs and build a compound and sleep with a bottle of M1T under my pillow. They were gonna have to pry those fukkers from my cold dead hands. Then I discovered real gears are much more fun.

You started on the abuser yet Dub?

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's what I said before the man banned the old phs. I was going to move out to the countryside with a buncha guns and dogs and build a compound and sleep with a bottle of M1T under my pillow. They were gonna have to pry those fukkers from my cold dead hands. Then I discovered real gears are much more fun.

You started on the abuser yet Dub?
:lol: :toofunny: :lol: :toofunny: :lol: :toofunny: :lol: :toofunny: :lol: :toofunny: :lol: :toofunny:

yeah man, 10mg yesterday, another 10mg today, bump to 20mg tomorrow or monday :afro:

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Knob-lets,
'bout to swim.......I'm dying in this 100 degree weather....almost passed out SFW earlier........:147:

You dems catch Erin Andrews nude in that hotel room.....She looked just like I thought she would naked.......HOT!!!!!!! Nice little landing strip and perky boobs........They pulled all the vids by now I'm sure :(

:afro:

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
I downloaded it from a torrent website. Once something is on the internet you are pretty much screwed if people start spreading it around.

There is no way they will be able to remove it. She might as well pose for Playboy now. The goods have been exposed.

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
If my sack wasn't atrophized from years of gears, i would bust all over that.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sup sippers! Got bloodwork back from the doc. Eerthing was fine! :newangel: The gears slipped right under the radar screen. Liver enzymes were fine, creatininie levels, lipids, etc. Everything normal! He did say my choesterol was "mildly high" at 198!!

That was a shocker. Maybe I need to up the dose! :147:

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, gotta get that up over 200. You should run an abuser.

C'mon...you know you wanna get oral with Al and I... :smlove2:

:greddy2:

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
word. injectables arent going to tax your body the way orals would.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh ****! I forgot. Actually, it wasn't gyno. I noticed that I get a little puffier in that area when I drink a few beers. Cuz I noticed that sometimes, it looked like I had gyno issues and sometimes it wasn't there. I finally realized that it was a combo of extra weight and dehydration from beer. If I go several days without drinking and keep my weight around 245-250, the puffiness disappears. There never was any knot or anything.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just burped up the contents of the caps I took a few minutes ago. Gross.

Doogsy - time to get huge?

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
I just burped up the contents of the caps I took a few minutes ago.
I hate that. That was happening to me a few times when I was taking those cissus caps for a month. That is some horrible tasting stuff.

dayday87

Banned
Awards
whatup HOMIES... Man i fked the CP girl over for good, had my baby momma over and didnt realize she was messin with my phone.. I had some bad pics of CP girl on phone so she sent some mean messages..lol oh well... Some 27yr old mexican is talkin to me now... Dont really know what to think, she can speak OK english and looks good as hell.. But im wondering why a 27yr old mexican is talking to me... Got 2 more days of community service and im good! **** sucks...

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whatup HOMIES... Man i fked the CP girl over for good, had my baby momma over and didnt realize she was messin with my phone.. I had some bad pics of CP girl on phone so she sent some mean messages..lol oh well... Some 27yr old mexican is talkin to me now... Dont really know what to think, she can speak OK english and looks good as hell.. But im wondering why a 27yr old mexican is talking to me... Got 2 more days of community service and im good! **** sucks...
Here's why Miss Gonzalez is talking to you dayday:paranoid:
A 27 yr.old mexican broad should be married by now w/at least 6 jr. buritos:afro:
Spray her up...SAFELY.

GICH!

Attachments

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
I hate that. That was happening to me a few times when I was taking those cissus caps for a month. That is some horrible tasting stuff.
Ive done that numerous times! Its so freaking bad!:puke:

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just noticied that was opy!!! Looks like the whole disfunctional family is complete now!

props on the new mexican broad dayday! You've been wanting a new main squeeze for a while now and she's been wanting a green card for a long time. It just may be a perfect match! :lmao: just messin' dem!

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
I slept like **** last night for some reason. Got maybe 5 hours of sleep at most.

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Hey demgros!

Yeah make sure you wear a rubber with caulk around the base of your dik when you bang the mexican. It also wouldn't hurt to fill her up with some spermicidal foam before as well.

:lmao:

GICH!

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey demgros!

Yeah make sure you wear a rubber with caulk around the base of your dik when you bang the mexican. It also wouldn't hurt to fill her up with some spermicidal foam before as well.

:lmao:

GICH!
:toofunny::rofl::lmao: But prolly Oh so true. IDK, that's one flavor I've never tried before. That and color't.
:werd: on the foam also. Last thing you need is a buncha anchor babies to pay for.

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
So yesterday i spilt half my Pre-workout shake on my latop keyboard. ****ing hell! I had to remove every key and clean underneath. The damn "P" key doesnt work and i snapped the tab key in half. On to of that, the liquid has effed up the wireless :cussing:

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Receptionist at work gave me some xannies cuz I got an MRI on my shoulder tommorrow.......just popped one.........feeling pretty relaxed, mah good Dems:afro:

Taking the day off tommorrow to Demm it up and get my MRI and hopefully some more Vikes :439:

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Got an oxy 80 the other day. :yikes: Been tryin to split it with the wife, but it's so hard to split evenly. Wound up taking at least 25mg the other night and 20+ last night. Bit much for me, I'm somewhat of a lightweight...always tryin to keep my tolerance low. :07:

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
She's a hot 23 year old Mexican/Latino type chick.......She's really cool.....I like her :439:...........Nice bombs and gorgeous face :147:

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I am a pimp daddy mother****er. I went out on a date tonight with some chick from 6:30 to around 9:00PM. She wanted me to come home with her but it was the first date so I played it cool and **** so I can get the steady vagine at a later date. Then I hit a bar near my house and met this other chick who gave me her number by the end of the night. She was like I don't usually like to hookup but you are a badass pimp mother****er. Those weren't her words but you know. Anyways I AM CASANOVA BITCHES!!!

Now I'm going to pass out.

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
WTF????

Look at this sweathog:surprised:
Does everything Tony Romo touch turn to sh1t???
Maybe she ran a cycle of 'the one?':laugh2:
God Damn what hapened to her! :drillsergeant:

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
I think Jessica Simpson got back into shape. That was an older picture. She is hot again I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.