Why use testosterone shots when your on the REAL STUFF?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay so im kinda new to the real stuff, but im not new to PHsi know most of the stuff when it comes to PHs, serms, etc. but im trying to learn about the REal stuff so i can successfully run a cycle, im not gonna do it right now im just trying to learn as much as possible before i get into them.

okay, so i was reading a log on dbol, and it said he was doing a base of testosterone and he was also on letro to minimize bloat.
so can someone tell me whats the point of the testosterone?
and some said that dbol gains mostly come from the water, is this true? will letro prevent gains?
what can someone expect from dbol? dosage? whats Naposim? any good?

thanks in advanced guys im really trying to learn about this stuff but i dont want to go and ask elsewhere since they will think im a dumb@ss

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
running testosterone lets you hang onto gains from dbol and build off them and keep more of them. If you're lucky you can keep gaining and gain a whole lot during the cycle... test can be run a very long time compared to orals.

dbol has a lot of water weight associated with it, if you blow up 15 pounds on dbol not very much of it is muscle.

letro will hinder gains if you take too much and destroy your estrogen levels but if you are taking that much it'll also hurt your libido and your joints (not to mention your immune system)

What to expect from dbol? Big increases in weight and strength, pretty quickly.

Read my guide to injectables that'll give you a much better understanding of how they are supposed to be used.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dbol= one of the most anabolic (muscle building) hormones available.. You can gain a lot of muscle mass from dbol if you know how to eat.

Test is to maintain and build off the dbol gains.

Letro dosed 1.25mg twice a week should hold bloat off, but not be too much to totally obliterate estro.

MrRobRage

Awards
Test IS the "real stuff". Test Is king and the king of all steroids.

Dbol without test is like any other juice without test... wasted. you will have a harder time holding your gains and most of your gains will be nothing more than water. If you kickstart 12weeks of test with 4 of dbol your results will be great... without it they will be crap and lost.

my advice... dont touch a damn thing till you learn a LOT more

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Test IS the "real stuff". Test Is king and the king of all steroids.

Dbol without test is like any other juice without test... wasted. you will have a harder time holding your gains and most of your gains will be nothing more than water. If you kickstart 12weeks of test with 4 of dbol your results will be great... without it they will be crap and lost.

my advice... dont touch a damn thing till you learn a LOT more
I have seen guys come out of dbol only cycles retaining 75 percent of gains... dbol alone is not too suppressive and is highly anabolic...

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I am 12, what is this.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so test is crucial...got it
can i use that one gel stuff? i know there is some test gel (im scared of needles)
and how much will dbol give me in terms of muscle? lean muscle?
and when you say kickstart do you mean 12 weeks of test and then dbol? or dbol while on test, along with letro?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
androgel? not in the same league, man up and inject.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
androgel? not in the same league, man up and inject.
thats the thing i dont know how to inject
guide for that?
what if also add some igf-1lr3?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
haha or how about some insulin, thyroid hormone, GH, clen, and a few more anabolics too?? maybe some high dose test/tren suspension?? you're going way too fast dude...
just run a 12 week test e cycle, 500 mg a week.

run dbol as a kickstart weeks 1-4. Get an aromatase inhibitor like adex or letro to help deal with on-cycle estrogen sides, and for PCT get clomid or nolvadex to get your natural test production back online. Oh and dose the dbol at 30 mg a day split into 3 doses 3-4 hours apart.

There. spoonfed. with 1222 posts i'm surprised you're not a little more knowledgeable than this bro.... you must mainly post in the supplement forum i'm guessing

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
he tells you how to inject in his guide to injectables

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha or how about some insulin, thyroid hormone, GH, clen, and a few more anabolics too?? maybe some high dose test/tren suspension?? you're going way too fast dude...
just run a 12 week test e cycle, 500 mg a week.

run dbol as a kickstart weeks 1-4. Get an aromatase inhibitor like adex or letro to help deal with on-cycle estrogen sides, and for PCT get clomid or nolvadex to get your natural test production back online. Oh and dose the dbol at 30 mg a day split into 3 doses 3-4 hours apart.

There. spoonfed. with 1222 posts i'm surprised you're not a little more knowledgeable than this bro.... you must mainly post in the supplement forum i'm guessing
man do you steroid users have to be so messed up?
i came here for help not for mockery, i am mainly in supp section, sorry if im a lil slow just pretend im a complete rookie and know nothing.
dbol is oral right?
so its gonna go like this
dbol/dbol/dbol/dbol
test/test/test/test/test, etc for 12 weeks
letro/letro/letro/letro
nolv/nolv/nolv/nolv

thanks guys
does that look right?

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
no, the nolva wont start til after week 12. the letro you should have on hand throughout the cycle and use to keep bloat down. I personally do not use letro so am not familiar with the dosing on it to be honest but i am guessing around 1 mg a week should be enough. (.25 every other day etc.) personally i would not even use the letro until i saw symptoms of gyno, but make sure you have it on hand before your cycle begins.

yes, dbol is oral.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no, the nolva wont start til after week 12. the letro you should have on hand throughout the cycle and use to keep bloat down. I personally do not use letro so am not familiar with the dosing on it to be honest but i am guessing around 1 mg a week should be enough. (.25 every other day etc.) personally i would not even use the letro until i saw symptoms of gyno, but make sure you have it on hand before your cycle begins.

yes, dbol is oral.
thanks man
and the nolva part was my bad i tried to put after the test but when i posted it phucked up
so what kinda gains will test give me?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
a kickstart is running the orals from week one in conjunction to a test base.. most test cycles don't "kick in" for a few weeks. Unless it is test p. Dbol and SD can both be used, depending on what your goals are. SD will be dryer, but more suppressive, and Dbol is wetter but less harsh.

So in other words a oral/inj cycle would look like this

test #/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/# weeks 1-12 (can do up to 16, but is more suppressive)
oral #/#/#/#/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0 weeks 1-3 or 1-4 to "kickstart" (faster gains)
PCT0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/#/#/#/# week 13-16

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
get the hell off here and go back to GameFaqs or some other immature board, I hate these "cliche" jokes.
Coming from a guy who has EFG as his avatar?
Get out of here with that non sense...

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
How about we drop the argument, help OP and keep irrelevant posts out of the thread?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks man
and the nolva part was my bad i tried to put after the test but when i posted it phucked up
so what kinda gains will test give me?
what kind of question is that? Cycle or not, gains are earned, they're not given away for free.

The only free gains are from SD, Dbol, abombs, those rapid temporary gains.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what kind of question is that? Cycle or not, gains are earned, they're not given away for free.

The only free gains are from SD, Dbol, abombs, those rapid temporary gains.
my bad
i know they are earned im not expecting 20 lbs from sitting around at home i know that

what im trying to ask is how much will it help me put on as oppsed to regular gains

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Read unreals guide and also check my beginners guide in the old school hormone section for somr comprehensive info in a off that u can download. Good luck

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
my bad
i know they are earned im not expecting 20 lbs from sitting around at home i know that

what im trying to ask is how much will it help me put on as oppsed to regular gains
As far as pounds of muscle go, I don't know, but it'll give you what you're wanting, I promise you that. (If you do it right and train hard/eat right)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as pounds of muscle go, I don't know, but it'll give you what you're wanting, I promise you that. (If you do it right and train hard/eat right)
thanks man
im def not ready gonna keep studying, maybe in a year or two ill be ready
besides im in no hurry

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
youtube how to inject, its nice to see multiple movies on it