Who wants free samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac!!

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sent a Pm and wanted to make sure you got the request as well :fing02:
Not sure I delete the PM,s after I send the info to clear space. If you don't have them within 2 weeks shoot me a PM.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I couldn't wait any longer for the samples, Canada will take forever so I bought 2x125 serving tubs from Nutra:D, Got the Lemon and Red Raspberry, will report back once I try them out.

willib

Awards
  • Established
just checking to see if u got my request,i believe i fixed pm so u can send

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
I want to try them. I'm down if there's some available.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Got my samples in the mail today!
Initial thoughts is high quality the packaging is air-tight, Excited to try these thanks and will review!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

mnowak1228

Awards
Still waiting for mine!!! Dam, I wanted to try these before the sale ends!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just checking to see if u got my request,i believe i fixed pm so u can send
I submitted your request at the end of last week. Let me know if you don't get them a week from tomorrow (Saturday).

I want to try them. I'm down if there's some available.
Have you submitted your shipping info to any of the AI reps yet? If so, you should be expecting your samples in about two or weeks or fewer...well, give or take since there's a holiday next week.

:grumpy: damn it, I ordered 2 tubs the other day, I wish I knew about this lol
Due to previous issues with shipping and customs, the sale is only for US residents :run:

andy148lbs

Awards
just found mine on the counter... AI sent a bunch of samples!!!thanks AI....cant wait till monday....or later on tonight.....(preform!!)

PhoenixGamer

Awards
I got my free samples of RecoverPRO and Maniac the other day. I really like the lemon flavored RecoverPRO. Like a strong crystal light taste. I plan on using this as my main BCAA product for intraworkout. I will try adding a scoop of Primordial's IBCAAs to it for additional aminos. Good stuff! :bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tried the recoverpro this morning tastes great, going to be making an order today or tomorrow.

btw-also recieved perform and hghpro. took 4 perform and had a very good time, then took 2 hghpro and got a solid 8 hours sleep-very rare for me!!!

perform is very underrated, imo. cheap + effective....:bigok:

mnowak1228

Awards
Still waiting for mine.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Just got mine :) Full review to be posted

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I received my samples on Friday. That was an incredibly generous package: samples of Maniac, RecoverPro, HGHPro, Perform, and Motivate. :bigok:

I tried red raspberry RecoverPro on Saturday after training. Even with about 12oz of water the flavor was quite intense. Very tart, but very good. I look forward to trying Maniac on Wednesday.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad everyone is enjoying the products, I knew you would...

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont know how I missed this. Heck yeah I want to try them!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my 2 tubs of RecoverPro today :D, can't wait to test it out and see how that taste is :D

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Got my 2 tubs of RecoverPro today :D, can't wait to test it out and see how that taste is :D
if you throw sweetener in with it inside the blender you end up with crystal light, but with an awesome BCAA ratio :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried the Red Raspberry today, it was amazing, hands down my new fav BCAA product. Will try the Lemon tomorrow.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that was a generous gift. So I had to run the lab by myself tonight (generally a 3 person shift) so I thought it would be a good idea to get Motivated. Serious stuff! I felt good to go and completely in control of things. I would almost call it apprehensive but in a good way where youre awating and ready to take on anything.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
As of this weekend i will have 750 servings of Lemon RecoverPRO :D (when it gets here)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
does the HGHpro help with sleep? because i usually wake up a few times during the night for whatever reason, but i was out like a light! didn't move from the same position i fell asleep in. not sure if its a coincidence or not, but i like it!

the Maniac was great! loved the taste and definitely delivered while lifting weights. Recoverpro was quite tasty as well! thanks fellas!

mnowak1228

Awards
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
does the HGHpro help with sleep? because i usually wake up a few times during the night for whatever reason, but i was out like a light! didn't move from the same position i fell asleep in. not sure if its a coincidence or not, but i like it!

the Maniac was great! loved the taste and definitely delivered while lifting weights. Recoverpro was quite tasty as well! thanks fellas!
Yes it should greatly help with sleep.:)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
As I woke up this afternoon at exacty 2pm (I work nights) I threw back a shake of the following: 1 scoops IsoPure Whey Isolate, 1 scoop MHP Dark Rage but today added something else... AI Maniac. The fruit punch fusion was a refreshing awakening to the day - and the calm before the storm. At 2:20 I start feeling the rush through my veins and a swelling desire to rip through tricep workout. Start off with a superset of cable pushdowns with incline skullcrushers. It wasn't long before my arms felt like a small alien was feverishly trying to break through the epidermis. I welcomed the surge and continued to hit PR for overhead db press and ez bar reverse grip pushdown. The weather is hot, the NJ humidity is awful and it feels as though the battle could be over before the machine shrugs burnout. But RecoverPro in a red raspberry flavor came quickly to fuel the machine maintain the inertia. Now I sit in the shade outside the gym with some food and greet my fellow meatheads as I shovel some tilapia and and a sweet potato into my stomach. I noticed that today I wasn't shaky or faint postworkout as usual. Thanks to RecoverPro I was at ease and well fed. Now off to go buy an air conditioner at Home Depot... Because this humidity sucks.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
got my samples a few days ago and wanted to use the Maniac & RecoverPro for two sessions to make sure I gave a legitimate review.

Taste: 10 out of 10

MANIAC:the pink lemonade was amazing. Not too sweet for me personally and I loved it. The fruit punch was equally as pleasing. This stuff tastes just like a normal day to day drink mix I'd throw in a water bottle and carry around easily!!
RECOVERPRO: The red raspberry is a great BCAA taste. I usually role with Xtend and don't have any complaints...but AI has me hooked with the RP instead honestly. With 12oz I noticed that it was a bit sweet so I usually dump it in 20oz and throw some ice in and let it sit for a few minutes in fridge before grabbing it for the gym. Its perfect by the time I start the session. Absolute kudos to AI for the taste on this bad boy.

MIXABILITY 9 out of 10

MANIAC The powder mixed great with this stuff. No clumping or leftover floaters. A few shakes and that was all it took and the powder was gone. 10-12 oz is absolutely perfect for this bad boy.
RECOVERPRO Although it mixed well, there was a little extra powder leftover but this is often the case with most BCAA products including the Xtend. After those few extra minutes in the fridge and some extra vigorous shakes...i was golden! Thats the only reason I gave it a 9 instead of 10.

EFFECTIVENESS 10 out of 10

MANIAC First thing I noticed was this was the energy boost. It was not that usual tingling feeling I get from my N2KTS but more of a smooth energy. It didn't just smack you in the face, it eases onto you and once you start your first lift you really feel it. After my lil elliptical warm-up I jumped into my first lift and I was on another level. I was focused and before lifting a dumbbell I was vascular beyond belief. It was great to see right away and only improved throughout the sessions. Focus was the biggest thing for me...I was dialed in like I haven't been in a while. With my other pre w/o experiences I get that twitching and jittering energy but with this I got a nice smooth energy that had me fired up and tearing through the racks. I was blasting through the workout and I usually sweat from my training pace, but I turned it up a notch on this stuff and couldn't believe my efficiency during these lifts. I was cutting training sessions by 10-15 minutes...its awesome. AI has got me hooked!! I need more asap!
RECOVERPRO The effects of BCAA drinks is difficult for me, but the one thing I did notice was my 'hydrated' feeling. Usually I'll pump through my Xtend and feel pretty good and hydrated, but with this stuff I was sweating like a beast. I was feeling great. Its difficult to explain, but I could see a significant improvement in my overall feeling on this stuff rather than my Xtend. Sorry Scivation, but AI beat you for sure.

AI has a customer in me for sure. I have had great success with TestoPro in the past and in fact logged that on my own. I would love future opps to log some of AI's products. All in all i'm a new and future customer for sure with the Maniac and RecoverPro...love this stuff guys. Congrats on a great product and thanks for the samples!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RecoverPro mini-review

So I got a sweet care package of samples from AI yesterday, thanks guys! :banana:

RecoverPro:
Mixability - 9/10 A few floaters but crystal clear and no leucine smell or foamies.

Taste - 9.5/10 10/10 for Raspberry and 9/10 for lemonade. I literally want to make a vodka drink with either of these to sip at the pool, they are the best BCAA drinks I have ever tasted bar none. Well done, I already bought a big container of Raspberry and can't wait!

For a BCAA supplement that is all I really look for, they all do the same thing and for me it is mainly used a few times during my fast to give energy and give me a full feeling, it does that like any of the other I have does.

Recommendation - Buy this, it is a steal and there is a lot of research showing that the 4:1:1 ratio is more than adequate if taken 3 times a day before meals. I plan on being a long time user and to Scivation, Xtend just got worked! :eek:wned2:

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got the samples about 5 days ago, thanks AI! Thanks also for the other unexpected goodies!

Well I have never been a lemon or lemon-lime fan so if I enjoy the lemon I will be quite impressed.
I was a skeptical hippo, but after trying both lemon and raspberry I actually like the lemon BETTER. And I thought that I didn't like lemon...:rolleyes: I guess when it tastes like real tart lemonade I do! Unless my tastes have just changed, it is much better than the old lemon flavor. The raspberry actually tastes like raspberry too, not some fruity blend crap like most "raspberry" products. Awesome job on this AI, between the flavor and value this has become my new favorite BCAA product.

I have yet to try the other samples, but am especially looking forward to the HGHpro. Had to give the Perform away though...sorry guys but I don't think that I can properly review it!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
^ Same feelings on the lemon flavor.

mnowak1228

Awards
Just wanted to let you know. I got in touch with Nate and he is going to ship my samples out ASAP. Nate is one VERY quick responder and also very helpfull!! I always look for good customer service when making a decision on a product, it makes all the difference, and right now you have me sold on that alone!! Hope I love the product, you will have another customer FOR LIFE!! Thanks again Nate!!

fitobsessed

Awards
I would definitely like to try them .. & will get you some honest feedback Thanx!

buckybeach

Awards
Could I please have samples of both. just starting newbie

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, thanks for all of the bumps and reviews guys. I'm pretty excited as to how well these sample kits are going over.

Thank you for everybody's continued support as well as the patience that some of you have shown. We are literally getting hundreds of requests for samples. With this sort of volume, some are bound to take a little longer to be received than others. Please contact me if any of you have waited over two weeks the sample kit and have yet to receive it.