Who wants free samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac!!

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maniac review - 2 scoops

So I tried the Maniac last night and took both sample packets as I heard the stims are pretty mild; even two scoops I would say didn't light my fire too much and I assume three would be fine for me. That said, on to the review:

Taste - 7/10 It was Meh, not bad, not great, could easily live with it.

Energy/Focus - 7.5/10 For two scoops, I would think I would be wired or at least energized more so than I was before I took it. I won't say I didn't feel anything as I was very focused and had a great workout, I just can't say it was all the Maniac doing that. Keep in mind I take Mesomorph and it is very strong, that could be why I didn't get a stim hit.

Pumps - 5/10 I get good pumps from the AndroHard I am on, I noticed no increase or decrease so that is where the 5 is from.

Strength/endurance - 8.5/10 I was off for 5 days and I expected to lift like crap, instead I was tearing it up. This is probably more the AndroHard kicking in as it has been 10 days more so than the Maniac but the endurance change was noticeable. Thinking about using it for cardio is appealing as I don't need a ton of stims for that and endurance is key.

Overall - 7/10 Curious what 3 scoops would do for me and if it is cost effective at that dose. I have NOVEM coming from Scivation to try and it should be a good gauge as to how Maniac compares; both I believe have no geranium oil in them.

I suggest if you want a solid pre-workout that gives excellent focus and endurance, try Maniac for a month. If pumps and crazy energy are what you need... it may not be your cup of tea. Or you can just throw in some GPLC or citrulline malate to get the pumps.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I tried the Maniac last night and took both sample packets as I heard the stims are pretty mild; even two scoops I would say didn't light my fire too much and I assume three would be fine for me. That said, on to the review:

Taste - 7/10 It was Meh, not bad, not great, could easily live with it.

Energy/Focus - 7.5/10 For two scoops, I would think I would be wired or at least energized more so than I was before I took it. I won't say I didn't feel anything as I was very focused and had a great workout, I just can't say it was all the Maniac doing that. Keep in mind I take Mesomorph and it is very strong, that could be why I didn't get a stim hit.

Pumps - 5/10 I get good pumps from the AndroHard I am on, I noticed no increase or decrease so that is where the 5 is from.

Strength/endurance - 8.5/10 I was off for 5 days and I expected to lift like crap, instead I was tearing it up. This is probably more the AndroHard kicking in as it has been 10 days more so than the Maniac but the endurance change was noticeable. Thinking about using it for cardio is appealing as I don't need a ton of stims for that and endurance is key.

Overall - 7/10 Curious what 3 scoops would do for me and if it is cost effective at that dose. I have NOVEM coming from Scivation to try and it should be a good gauge as to how Maniac compares; both I believe have no geranium oil in them.

I suggest if you want a solid pre-workout that gives excellent focus and endurance, try Maniac for a month. If pumps and crazy energy are what you need... it may not be your cup of tea. Or you can just throw in some GPLC or citrulline malate to get the pumps.
Thanks for the review.

Bump for anyone wanting more samples pm me r any AI Sports Nutrition peeps

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Mixed RecoverPRO lemon and Maniac Fruit Punch.............mixed... put in freeze for about 20..... shaked again.... HOLY EFFING AWESOME!!!!! Tasted so good.. Will comment back after I finally leave here and hit the weights.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^I've been pushing for flavors that can be mixed and matched amongst our products ever since I can remember. I'm glad to see others are on board with me.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Send me your info and I'll check with our marketing department.

FWIIW, it can take up to two weeks to receive your samples.

mnowak1228

Awards
Just finished my workout and supprisingly when I got done UPS was a knocking......got my samples and ready to try RecoverPro in about 5 mins. Again ty AI and especially Nate for the extremly fast response. Two days after emailing him I received the samples! Just another FINE example od AI's fantastic customer service!!!!

mnowak1228

Awards
Just mixed up the sample of Red Raspberry. Mixed up well, just shook it up let it sit for 2 mins and shook again, very little left at the bottom. Some foam built up but that went away quick. Taste was ok, not a big fan of Raspberry but again, thats just a personal preference. Went down like a cold beer on a hot summer day!!! Thanks again AI, Ill post more reviews as I use the samples!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You got a beer flavored sample? Uh! Lucky!!!:laugh:

I can't tell you how long it's been since I've had a beer or alcohol.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm very interested in trying RecoverPro in both flavors. And I'm always on the lookout for good preWOs so I'm interested in giving Maniac a shot :)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Got my samples yesterday, looking forward to trying them out.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Damn the beer flavored stuff was supposed to be reserved for me.:frustrate

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
PM sent, Glad to see i'm not too late!!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
if it's not too late i would like to try these samples, thanks in advance. pm sent

mnowak1228

Awards

haha....I said like. lol, but a beer flavor wouldn't be bad! Its been about a year w/o any booze for me to.

mnowak1228

Awards
Just took two caps of the Motivate from the sample I was sent about 20 mins ago. Starting to feel the edge from it. Workin a 12hr shift so im sure the other two will be eaten at around 9:00. LOL

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
So for anyone curious of mixing RecoverPro with juices, I just mixed 1 serving of lemon RecoverPro with 8oz. Juicy Juice Berry and it tastes AMAZING! Plus your supplementing carbs with BCAA's! After reading Layne Norton's (Ph.D) Study on supplementing on BCAA's between meals
(http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/protein_size_&_frequency.pdf)
this is almost too good to be true. So satisfied with this product!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would love to try Recoverpro and Maniac so far Glycobol, Motivate, Perform, and Testopro have all worked for me and these are all supplements that I use and recommend. I will PM you my info for samples and thanks in advance and the samples that I received in the past for Motivate and Perform both worked for me and that's why I purchased both of them so samples are great.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have some good news for you then, TotalPackage. The current sample kit contains Maniac and RecoverPRO as well as Perform, Motivate, and HGHpro :D

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
PM sent. :)

mnowak1228

Awards
Did 45mins of cardio today with crunches and a couple of quick sets on bench and biceps. Started my pre-WO with 1.5 packs of Maniac, mixed seperatly bc they were two diff flavors. Both the Pink Lemonade and Fruit Punch were delish. For an intra workout drink I mixed RecoverPro Lemonade, and the other half pack of the Pink Lemonade Maniac, whata great mix!! Im begining to LOVE AI supps, not only for the quality products they sell but, also for the EXCEPTIONAL customer service they have. I will definatly be purchasing RecoverPro Lemonade flavor for my BCAAs for now on. In fact I should be receiving my first order on Monday!!! TY to ALL the people working at AI for giving such an enjoyable experience!! Keep it up!!!! :banana:

curtisoo

Awards
Hope im not 2 late either. I would like to try the new Maniac and RecoverPRO.

I come on here occasionally and read some good information. Then i came across THIS!! This, is good news if you kind people at AI are still giving out samples.

*quickly sends PM*

Last edited:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is definitely still available :D

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
quick question, the sample packs of recover pro seems different from my old jug. my old jug says 1 scoop is 4:1:1 but the sample pack seems to have 3 scoops in it. did my old jug have the wrong scoop or is something else wrong?

BTW the new RecoverPro flavor is great!

tried out the Pink Lemonade Maniac!

Its AWESOME mixes awesome , it has a light, but full flavor not strong at all not to sweet... perfect you guys did a great job!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
quick question, the sample packs of recover pro seems different from my old jug. my old jug says 1 scoop is 4:1:1 but the sample pack seems to have 3 scoops in it. did my old jug have the wrong scoop or is something else wrong?

BTW the new RecoverPro flavor is great!

tried out the Pink Lemonade Maniac!

Its AWESOME mixes awesome , it has a light, but full flavor not strong at all not to sweet... perfect you guys did a great job!
I don't really understand your question. Can you try rephrasing it and maybe I can help you. I'm going to PM Don too. Maybe he'll understand what you're saying.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
My recover pro jug has a small scoop ..the sample has 3 scoops worth but says its one serving

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, gotchya. Somewhere on the scooper should show how many CCs it is. Figure that out and we can go from there.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
Want to say thanks AI for the many samples of your products, so far i can say that i will be a loyal customer for that recoverpro for sure, tastes amazing! Haven't had a chance to try the Maniac yet but i will post when i do.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
I not exactly sure what your saying either?
I have the old recoverpro lemon. in it has a small scoop(6.5 cc)
The bottle says one scoop has 4:1:1 ratio of the BCAAs per serving( so 1 scoop)

Now I have the sample pack of recoverpro, which says 1 serving. It looks like a lot more than what I use. so I grabbed my old scooper to see how much is in the sample packet.

I can fill it 3 times with just the sample packet.

So my question is did I get the wrong size scooper(in my older recoverpro) and have been not using the amount of BCAAs I should be as per lable?

sry for all the confusion but I hope it is more clear now

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Now I have the sample pack of recoverpro, which says 1 serving. It looks like a lot more than what I use. so I grabbed my old scooper to see how much is in the sample packet.

So my question is did I get the wrong size scooper(in my older recoverpro) and have been not using the amount of BCAAs I should be as per lable?

Let me see if I can get a answer for you.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

This is for the OLDER RecoverPRO containers in the WHITE containers Best bet is if you have a small scale weigh it to see if it is correct.

It should be 6.8 grams.

We have not made that in such a long time I am sorry I don't have the scoops anymore.

Thanks

New flavoring and new label is in black containers all new samples, flavoring, scoops etc.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Ok cool just wated to make sure I was taking the right amount..new flavs are awesome tho deff my next purchase..keep it up guys

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is for the OLDER RecoverPRO containers in the WHITE containers Best bet is if you have a small scale weigh it to see if it is correct.

It should be 6.8 grams.

We have not made that in such a long time I am sorry I don't have the scoops anymore.

Thanks

New flavoring and new label is in black containers all new samples, flavoring, scoops etc.
Just weighed mine, came out perfect.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
were still giving em out, check out my sig =)

got this from Don's sig lol, thanks Don

Madroxffxiv

Awards
I want to try them

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk