WHERE THE HECK IS?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
We're trying to erase all evidence of Iron Lungz from the net to prove our ability to play God and make people disappear completely... Or it's just that he was banned and making a new thread asking "what happened" gets old and is pointless since an explanation isn't owed and if he was such a good friend and truly concerned you could ask him yourself.
Just seems weird ya know...he had pretty useful info, besides for his one bashing...just weird that he got the boot...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where the heck is Pope Benedict?

That shifty-eyed devil still owes me a tenner from some weed I hooked him up with.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just seems weird ya know...he had pretty useful info, besides for his one bashing...just weird that he got the boot...
It does seem weird, if members want to have a thread about what happened to a great member who got banned and talk about it in the General Chat Forum why would the moderators care enough to keep erasing them?? It just seems sketchy. My 2 cents.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It does seem weird, if members want to have a thread about what happened to a great member who got banned and talk about it in the General Chat Forum why would the moderators care enough to keep erasing them?? It just seems sketchy. My 2 cents.
I liked the guy.I can't imagine why he'd get banned.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or it could be that the situation involved in his banning is such that threads talking about it causes more harm than good to those people involved. Take the tin foil off...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Where the heck is Pope Benedict?

That shifty-eyed devil still owes me a tenner from some weed I hooked him up with.

That actually made me laugh out loud!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
where is Bobo?

Beelz?

Kywck?

Where dem old brahs?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beelz pops up every now and again but resides on the bb site he moderates at. Kywk is in and out. Bobo never left... Just reinvented himself :)

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where the heck is...

jakellpet
roids1
chub

...and everyone else from the Clean Thread? The only "social group" I belong to has been deleted as well. What's up? :dunno: Happy I haven't been hit with the ban stick. :pokey: hope everyone else comes back soon. :cheers:

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Where the heck is...

jakellpet
roids1
chub

...and everyone else from the Clean Thread? The only "social group" I belong to has been deleted as well. What's up? :dunno: Happy I haven't been hit with the ban stick. :pokey: hope everyone else comes back soon. :cheers:
DON'T ASK QUESTIONS!!

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Well go ahead, they'll just get deleted anyway.:laugh2:

purelife1

Where the heck is...

jakellpet
roids1
chub

i was going to as the same about jakellpet

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
WTF happen to jakellpet? damn, he got banned too? where's the holidays spirit around here?

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
WTF happen to jakellpet? damn, he got banned too? where's the holidays spirit around here?
Not sure........I just know the CT is locked and almost all of DRSE is banned including Roids. :thinking:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Not sure........I just know the CT is locked and almost all of DRSE is banned including Roids. :thinking:
WTF, roids is gone too? damn, he was posting just this morning... I'm not sure or up to speed on what CT or DRSE is but too many ppl are getting dropped here

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure or up to speed on what CT or DRSE is but too many ppl are getting dropped here
Then maybe you shouldn't comment. If you act like children, you will be treated as such. Countless warnings ignored, so its over.

The thread won't be opened. Attempts to recreate it will be deleted, those users will be banned with zero warning. In short, we're done with it. I suggest those with any tag in their sig remove it before I do it along with your profile.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Where the f*ck is SunCloud?
dude, Suncloud found Jesus . . . :knockedout:
Okay... good for him, and I hope he finds what he is searching for.
good for you,sunny.:cheers:
thanks guys! i've had an interesting few months, that's for sure. spent a lot of time with the church, heading back to school and switching majors (again), though i've found what i want to do in life. i'm still hitting up the gym, but lost two workout partners - one blew his shoulder out outside of the gym, and the other got stupid and tried hurting my family (a quite bad move IMO, which he will recover from). G/F hit her 6 months clean today (1/1/10), and things are all falling into place.

that being said, thanks for the well wishes. please allow me an hour to check all my missed messages and stuff, and i'll be around when time permits. i've missed you guys a lot. God bless.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lost two workout partners - one blew his shoulder out outside of the gym, and the other got stupid and tried hurting my family
Whoa...sounds harsh man. Hope everything worked out and good to hear all is well.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys! i've had an interesting few months, that's for sure. spent a lot of time with the church, heading back to school and switching majors (again), though i've found what i want to do in life. i'm still hitting up the gym, but lost two workout partners - one blew his shoulder out outside of the gym, and the other got stupid and tried hurting my family (a quite bad move IMO, which he will recover from). G/F hit her 6 months clean today (1/1/10), and things are all falling into place.

that being said, thanks for the well wishes. please allow me an hour to check all my missed messages and stuff, and i'll be around when time permits. i've missed you guys a lot. God bless.
Nice to see you around again. :thumbsup:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the welcome back guys :) i'll try my darnedest to stick around for awhile.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established

welcome back buddy, good to see you around here again, make it your new year res to be here more often :thumbsup:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i'm trying. switching majors sucks. apparently i have to go all through calc4, and two years of organic chemistry, in addition to regular chem, and biology. argh!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Good to see you suncloud and I'm glad things are going well!

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Where the heck is...

jakellpet
roids1
chub

is jakellpet coming back??? or premanat ban

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey guy !

I have just been way too busy to be on here as much as I have been in the past. I plan on frequenting the boards more often again though.

2010 is my time to shine :cool:

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Hey guy !

I have just been way too busy to be on here as much as I have been in the past. I plan on frequenting the boards more often again though.

2010 is my time to shine :cool:
Awesome.....good to see you back brother!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Mullet soldier???

Does jacob have him locked away in his lab?

Status
Not open for further replies.