When Cutting Meets Anabolic Innovation

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1 meal is my preference for lifting. Hate lifting at the end of the day...body seems to be getting used to lifting fasted now...but had a hell of a time the first week doing it...
My golden number for meals before a lift is 3 food meals and a pre-workout. Thats my scheme when im powerlifting and that seems to be the way my body gains strength best. Then Ill have a protein shake then 1-2 meals after that, depending on what time i lift.

So far Im loving this stack...will be a shame when it ends.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice workouts GH!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha bottom line...motivate is the shizzza!! I think im gonna try stacking Maniac with motivate. But first ill try maniac on its own and then gauge if i want to add in motivate for that clean burning focus.

So todays lift was quite nice despite the fact I had an exam this morning. Felt a lot stronger then i thought i would...especially with only having 1 meal and a protein shake in my belly before hand.

5 minute walk to warm up
5 minute rotator cuff warm up

Bench: 1-2 minute rests

135x5x5
225x5x4
315x4...felt like 275
335x2...could have done at least 2-3 more
365x1...clean...next time ill got for 2 or 3
315x3...strip set
315x2
315x1

Decided to go heavy instead of repping out with 315. 315 felt very light and 365 was very smooth. Much smoother then last time. 335 was also feeling light. Next time i try this ill go for more reps on each set.

INcline dumbells:

110x4
110x3
drop set
65x10
45x8
25x15

No rest
Close grip:
135x8
185x1
135x5

30 second break
135x6

2 sets of Dips till failue.

Called it a day.

2 scoops of recoverpro immediately after
2 DCP
1 OEP
1AT2
1LX

30 minutes later
2 scoops whey
5 flaxseed oil pill
4 fish oil pills
2 Sesamin
2 Tpro
2 SToked

2 hours later
6 eggs

2-3 hours later
2 chicken breasts(6.5 oz) with broccoli
Great lifts GH.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys! I mean i was happy in that the weight is just starting to feel lighter so this workout was more of a green light to really push those numbers.

Sorry i have been slightly MIA on some of your logs, im there guys I just need some time where I can post a little more. Really busy, just got accepted to the Master's program I applied to, so to grad school I go!

This morning work up at 5:30...ran 10 short sprints(round 20 yrds) Sprinting one direction jogging back the other. Before that I warmed up, light jog, and stretched.

That was my little HIIT sprint style cardio. Short, intense...sweating buckets and enough to raise my metabolism and burn some fat. This was done fasted.

Tomorrow gotta wake up to hit some back.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
a lifting monster and now a brainiac to boot!!! Resolve better keep an eye out on you!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you guys! I mean i was happy in that the weight is just starting to feel lighter so this workout was more of a green light to really push those numbers.

Sorry i have been slightly MIA on some of your logs, im there guys I just need some time where I can post a little more. Really busy, just got accepted to the Master's program I applied to, so to grad school I go!

This morning work up at 5:30...ran 10 short sprints(round 20 yrds) Sprinting one direction jogging back the other. Before that I warmed up, light jog, and stretched.

That was my little HIIT sprint style cardio. Short, intense...sweating buckets and enough to raise my metabolism and burn some fat. This was done fasted.

Tomorrow gotta wake up to hit some back.
Your doing fine bro don't sweat it.:)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
a lifting monster and now a brainiac to boot!!! Resolve better keep an eye out on you!!!
haha not a braniac by anymeans, but i study harder then I lift. I wish my body can adapt to long hours of training like the mind can adapt to long hours of studying. There is no limit to what one can learn as long as he/she works diligently.

Right now im in the library busting out some studying. Ill get on later tonight since I have made some good headway with studying and Ill have a minute tonight to relax and update everyone.

But the cut is going great, I am very happy with back day, fat is still coming off and I have yet to use any muscle mass. Diet has been razor strict, hit my cardio this morning....discipline is at an all time high.

Got my score back for the exam i took monday and I got an A....praise JESUS...ive never pulled an A in a chem course less ORGANIC CHEM!! Now i gotta take this and keep running with it and God willing I can keep this up.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha not a braniac by anymeans, but i study harder then I lift. I wish my body can adapt to long hours of training like the mind can adapt to long hours of studying. There is no limit to what one can learn as long as he/she works diligently.

Right now im in the library busting out some studying. Ill get on later tonight since I have made some good headway with studying and Ill have a minute tonight to relax and update everyone.

But the cut is going great, I am very happy with back day, fat is still coming off and I have yet to use any muscle mass. Diet has been razor strict, hit my cardio this morning....discipline is at an all time high.

Got my score back for the exam i took monday and I got an A....praise JESUS...ive never pulled an A in a chem course less ORGANIC CHEM!! Now i gotta take this and keep running with it and God willing I can keep this up.
I like the attitude. You are right the mind is much stronger than the body.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HEYLO EVERYBODY!!

So first off I want to thank everyone for being so understanding. And furthermore thank Team Anabolic Innovations...best darn team around! Ive havent been on many teams so all the support I am receiving is a new blessing that i truly appreciate.

NOW ON TO THE UPDATES!!

Wednesday:

Deadlift:
135x10
225x8
315x5
405x1---no wraps
455x1---no wraps PR for grip
455x4--->with wraps...matched PR
455x3---PR for 2nd...increase in 2 reps for last time i hit 455 for 4

Partial Deadlift(for below knees)-
495x1
495x1
495x1

Heavy Superset- 3 sets hitting 4 reps per exercise...little to know rest...whole thing took 3 minutes

Bent over row- 245
One arm Bumbell row-120

Light Super Set: same scheme as above but did this for 4 sets for 10 reps a piece in little over 4 minutes

Bent Over Row: 135
Front Lateral Pull Down: 50lbs

1 set of pulls ups till failure

Hammer Curls:
25x10
35x8
45x6
55x4
65x2

quickly went to barbell and did 2 sets to failure with just the bar for the last pump of death.

Weight after workout: 186.8...WOOHOO!!

Thursday:

Woke up...same cardio scheme as tuesday.

Tomorrow I will post up my diet scheme for the week so everyone can see how exactly im shifting my macro's around. Calories are staying slightly under 2000 this week...and im feeling strong(you can tell by my numbers) and still dropping fat.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man great lift my friend!!!! I wish I was as disciplined in my diet as you!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
man great lift my friend!!!! I wish I was as disciplined in my diet as you!!!
First off....dude your training the future warriors of this country....far more bad ass then being strict on a diet

Second...your a father of a warrior family....makes it that much harder to be strict on a diet

Third....if you were in my situation you would probably be just as strict and if i was in your situation i would probably have a much worse diet

Woke up at 189.6 but looking even leaner. Little by little. Sore as all heck so i must be doing something right. I should be a lot more sore but Im not....thank you SWOLE.

I decided to sleep in and get some much needed rest instead of lifting in a fasted state. Ill lift later today. Also I am considering drastically reducing my calorie spike from the 4000's to the 3000's. The more progress im seeing the more more i want to go to drastic measures....but alas i must not become over zealous and stick to what has been working.

Next week i really want to go heavy again but i think it wise to go light, allow my ligaments, joints, and CNS to fully recover then really blasting the weights the following week.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see your looking at the big pictue.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol touche my friend!!!! well said

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CUE THE EPIC PR MUSIC!!!!

Guys today was AN AMAZING SQUAT DAY! Felt as strong as a freaking bull. But i didnt push it too hard and played it safe and allowed my body to get accustomed to the weight and will push myself harder the next time i get up under that weight.

Warm up:
10 minute walk
Stretch

Squat:
135x5
225x5
225x1
315x5
405x1
495x missed it....didnt feel heavy just didnt coordinate the lift well

second attempt
495x4!!!! PR!!!
495x2
500x4!!!! NEW PR...2 whole reps more then my last PR!!

Guys this felt light...i really wanna go for 6 reps at 500. Once my CNS gets used to the weight again and im firing on all cylinders i can see mysef repping this out.

stripped the weight quickly
225x20

Rested about 2-3 minutes between the 495 sets then stripped immediately to 225

Lunges with 45lb dumbells till i felt something strained in my achilles tendon region....didnt like that feeling so i went str8 to hamstring curls

Ham curls:
25x15
50x12
50x12
50x12

Wall sits for 30 seconds...then 1 minute....then another minute

Calves....called it a day.

Downed some RecoverPro.....waited 30 minutes 2 scoops Myofusion with Tpro, Stoked and Lean Extreme.....1 hour later 2 cans tuna

In a little bit ill post my macros for the week.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sunday
Fat: 109
Carbs: 7
Protein: 218

Monday
Fat: 84
Carbs: 21
Protein: 278

Tuesday
Fat: 79
Carbs: 25
Protein: 264

Wednesday
Fat: 75
Carbs:16
Protein: 215

Thursday
Fat: 52
Carbs: 75
Protein: 263

Friday
Fat: 78
Carbs: 20
Protein: 260

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks with the help of Anabolic Innovation supplements.Thank God for them. They really make a big difference.
Brother you speak the truth!! Making a new PR while on a cut!! I really have to throw my props at probably the most underrated stack out there...the SWOLE stack.

Im really surprised why more people havent tried this stack.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
CUE THE EPIC PR MUSIC!!!!

Guys today was AN AMAZING SQUAT DAY! Felt as strong as a freaking bull. But i didnt push it too hard and played it safe and allowed my body to get accustomed to the weight and will push myself harder the next time i get up under that weight.

Warm up:
10 minute walk
Stretch

Squat:
135x5
225x5
225x1
315x5
405x1
495x missed it....didnt feel heavy just didnt coordinate the lift well

second attempt
495x4!!!! PR!!!
495x2
500x4!!!! NEW PR...2 whole reps more then my last PR!!
Guys this felt light...i really wanna go for 6 reps at 500. Once my CNS gets used to the weight again and im firing on all cylinders i can see mysef repping this out.

stripped the weight quickly
225x20

Rested about 2-3 minutes between the 495 sets then stripped immediately to 225

Lunges with 45lb dumbells till i felt something strained in my achilles tendon region....didnt like that feeling so i went str8 to hamstring curls

Ham curls:
25x15
50x12
50x12
50x12

Wall sits for 30 seconds...then 1 minute....then another minute

Calves....called it a day.

Downed some RecoverPro.....waited 30 minutes 2 scoops Myofusion with Tpro, Stoked and Lean Extreme.....1 hour later 2 cans tuna

In a little bit ill post my macros for the week.
Outstanding GH!!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
quick update:

woke up and walked for 55 minutes before breakfast. Was really hard to resis the urge to start running. But this was a recuperative walk to increase my rate of recovery.

Weighed in at 185.8 fully clothed. Skipping my increase in calories/cheat today.

After walk had 10oz 2% milk, 2 and a half scoops myofusion, essentials+joint, Tpro, Stoked, Lean Xtreme

Lunch:
6 Whole eggs
3 egg white

Snack:
1 cup milk
2 scoops myfusion

Dinner:
2 cans salmon

Today's macro's:

fat: 72
carbs:71
Protein: 251

Today i drank more protein shakes then normal on a non lift day. Usually try to limit protein shake intake to 1 a day.

Tomorrow I will spike up fat again to the 100's for a day or two and then start cutting the fat throughout the week similar to what i did this week.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 weeks left in this stack.

I have enough Alpha T-2 to run 4 a day. DCP i still have an entire bottle plus 8 pills so i can vamp up that dosing from 8-9 pills a day to 12. The Tpro and Stoked will stay at 4 pills a day. Next week Ill start Prime and allow that to carry over after my stack so I can continue strength gains since I will continue the caloric defict for an extra 4 weeks.

Glycobol will still be run bfore carbs and before bed.

Lean Xtreme will be run for 4 extra weeks after AT-2 and OEP are finished. The stack will change to the following:

ALCAR: 3-4x a day
Chocamine: 2-3x a day (still researching dosing protocols...as of now Ive seen 100-500mg a day) The bottle says not to exceed 100mg a day. Anyone have some experience with chocamine?
Lean Xtreme:3-4x a day
Reset A.D. : 2x a day....i wanna run 2 bottles of this and i only have one so i may need ot get another
Thyroid Energy- running the entire bottle
Prime-9 a day

Possibly may add in Recreate if finances allow....

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Man Andre those are sick numbers!!! Knowing you the form is picture perfect too!! I start SWOLE in about 3 weeks as my Nata PCT... that with the HGHPro is just going to be sick!!! I am salivating just thinking of the gains!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man Andre those are sick numbers!!! Knowing you the form is picture perfect too!! I start SWOLE in about 3 weeks as my Nata PCT... that with the HGHPro is just going to be sick!!! I am salivating just thinking of the gains!
Nah my form can probably improve a lot. I am still a relative newbie to squating, benching, and deadlifting so I have tons to improve. But as long as i always focus on improving my form will eventually get to where it needs to be.

AG your already tearing it up as is...I cant wait till u get SWOLE!! Its going to be madness

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Setting records on a cut... that says something right there...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hate bodybuilding.com

I love Anabolicminds and everyone here. I now know i made the right decision in making this my main forum to learn from.

Im this close to deleting my account there.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate bodybuilding.com

I love Anabolicminds and everyone here. I now know i made the right decision in making this my main forum to learn from.

Im this close to deleting my account there.
Yah it can be frustrating over there....

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yah it can be frustrating over there....
To say the least....seriously I will not begin my tyrade of insults only because that would only be doing exactly what i dislike about the individuals there.

Don i dont know how you do it. I really dont. Maybe its my youth...maybe its my temper. But I have a new found respect for you and what you put up with.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To say the least....seriously I will not begin my tyrade of insults only because that would only be doing exactly what i dislike about the individuals there.

Don i dont know how you do it. I really dont. Maybe its my youth...maybe its my temper. But I have a new found respect for you and what you put up with.
I go there for the comic relief more than anything though I about lose it every time I am there based on the generally poor information constantly passed around. There are a FEW good posts from pros on there that have some merit and it has good articles for research if you are willing to dig. AM is my home to and since I came here, my whole outlook on training/dieting/supplementation has changed.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

It comes with the job. It is not that bad really.:)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man you are killing it GH and loving those macros way to keep thing nice and tight.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PHEW!!

What a week. Sorry i havent been on to update but staying true to form I have been keeping strict on diet and continued trianing the entire week save i wasnt able to do much cardio this week. Ill hit some cardio after my leg and biceps lift today.

Took the exam i was preparing for so avidly. We will see how i did when i get my grade next week.

Ill post up my workouts this week. My diet this week looked very similar to last week except i dropped down to 40 g of fat one day then went back up to the 70's. Today i increased my carb intake but I am staying withing caloric deficit. Tomorrow or sunday ill spike up my fat intake and overall caloric intake to increase my recovery for next week....im thinking bbq minus the bbq sauce to keep carbs low. Nothing like some ribs to spike up ur fat.

Morning weight was 186. Looking very lean in comparisong to when i first started. I am fiting in to jeans and pants i havent fit into in about 2 years. My vasculariity is starting to look like when i was in wrestling. I dont know if im in the single digits but im getting close. I need a belt for my size 32 jeans which use to not fit. My size 34 fall off. But my legs still fill up the lef portion.

I will have pictures at the end. Next week is my 8th week and being that i do not wanna run this stack more then 8 weeks...it will sadly be my last week. Going to up my doses of Testopro and Stoked to 6 pills on lift days just to see how it is. I howeever would not recommend someone do this for an entire 8 weeks. Im only trying this out at the very end to see if there are any changes.

I do not wanna prematurely rate this stack...but jesus christ i love this stack. The fat burners are melting fat away and the Swole stack is...well keeping my nice and swole. It was nice...iw as accused of being on steroids today and 2 of my female friends were freaked out by my forearm vasclularity(which was popping out after some carbs and glycobol). I must be doing something right!

Updates will be posted and ill catch up with everyones logs soon!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PHEW!!

What a week. Sorry i havent been on to update but staying true to form I have been keeping strict on diet and continued trianing the entire week save i wasnt able to do much cardio this week. Ill hit some cardio after my leg and biceps lift today.

Took the exam i was preparing for so avidly. We will see how i did when i get my grade next week.

Ill post up my workouts this week. My diet this week looked very similar to last week except i dropped down to 40 g of fat one day then went back up to the 70's. Today i increased my carb intake but I am staying withing caloric deficit. Tomorrow or sunday ill spike up my fat intake and overall caloric intake to increase my recovery for next week....im thinking bbq minus the bbq sauce to keep carbs low. Nothing like some ribs to spike up ur fat.

Morning weight was 186. Looking very lean in comparisong to when i first started. I am fiting in to jeans and pants i havent fit into in about 2 years. My vasculariity is starting to look like when i was in wrestling. I dont know if im in the single digits but im getting close. I need a belt for my size 32 jeans which use to not fit. My size 34 fall off. But my legs still fill up the lef portion.

I will have pictures at the end. Next week is my 8th week and being that i do not wanna run this stack more then 8 weeks...it will sadly be my last week. Going to up my doses of Testopro and Stoked to 6 pills on lift days just to see how it is. I howeever would not recommend someone do this for an entire 8 weeks. Im only trying this out at the very end to see if there are any changes.

I do not wanna prematurely rate this stack...but jesus christ i love this stack. The fat burners are melting fat away and the Swole stack is...well keeping my nice and swole. It was nice...iw as accused of being on steroids today and 2 of my female friends were freaked out by my forearm vasclularity(which was popping out after some carbs and glycobol). I must be doing something right!

Updates will be posted and ill catch up with everyones logs soon!
Sounds great GH. Loooking forward to the pics and I hope you did great on the test.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mondays lift:

Morning:
Incline bench: very little rest since i had to go to class
135x10
185x8
225x6
275x1
275x1
275x1
225x6
185x8
135x10
135x8
135x9

Had to run to class

Later at night i got in shoulders:

standing military:

135x7
135x6
155x5
155x6
135x8
135x3

Side lateral- 20 lbs for 3 sets of 12
Upright rows: 95lbs for 3 sets of 10
Rear laterals: 20 lbs 3 sets of 10

Wednesday:

Power cleans: total time 8 minutes
135x7 total
155x5 total
185x 5 total
225x didnt get it

Deadlift: 1 minute rest
135 x10
135x10
225x10
225x10
225x1

Bent over row:30 second rest
135x10
135x10
135x10

Standind Front lateral pull down:
50x10
50x10
50x5 very slow and controlled focusing on lats
50x5 like the previous set
50x2 like the previosu 2 sets

Friday: minimal rest (1-2 minute rest for entire workout)

Front squats: (first time i ever really hit this exercise)

135x6....awkward
135x8...starting to get the hang of it
185x6....ok form is starting to come together
185x6...weight is light but still not use to this
225x1....real easy but I need to start doing these more
225x1 quick strip down to
135x15

Ham curls:
25x15
50 x 12
75x10
75x10
75x3
50x4
25x10

Calves

Biceps: hammer curls
20x....didnt count but hit it for about 2 minutes str8 till i felt a good pump(watched the clock

20x 8
45x 8
45x 8
45x4

Reverse barbell curls:
45lbsx 10 for 2 sets

Downed 3 scoops myofusion

Waited 1 hour

Walked 3 miles with my dad

Official weigh in at the end of the week after walk.....drumroll......182.4

Realistically im back at 183.8 this morning because some of that was water weight. But i am havent been this light since my junior year in college. My vascularity isnt consistent but when its out...its really out. Going to go for a walk today with dad and going to do some groundwork for fun.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice workouts. Your squats are very impressive. 500 lbs or over for 4 x's. Long walks burn fat very well.

why are you watching your carbohydrate intake so strictly? are you reducing body fat on purpose for a meet?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nice workouts. Your squats are very impressive. 500 lbs or over for 4 x's. Long walks burn fat very well.

why are you watching your carbohydrate intake so strictly? are you reducing body fat on purpose for a meet?
well for future meets really. I want to get down to my fighting/meet weight and start building my strength up. I do not like cutting and i do not wanna have to cut before a meet. I would rather attain my competition weight and maintain it while building strength. This will ensure that when i compete I wont be fatigued from strenuous pre-weigh-in cuttting...which plagued me during wrestling.

My body doesnt cut very will with carbohydrates. I can recomp and bulk with carbs but cutting is a while different story. I personally see my best gains during a cut with higher protein and fat in my diet in relation to carbs.

My squats are slowly progressing. I am satisfied with my progress but not satisfied with my current strength levels.

Yes long walks are very good for burning extra calories while not affecting strength levels. Now that my diet and cutting routine is getting real intense i rely on walking to burn those extra calories.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
man looking good big A!!!!!
haha actually looking quite small at 183....but its ok i havent lost any strength so im ok with it lol.

Put on my belt today for church and i already can reach the last hole...on a belt that barely fit me before. Progress.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, starting to feel the fatigue from cutting. But my strength has gone nowhere. Let me show you what i mean.

Bench Warm up:
135x8
135x5
225x5
225x5
275x1
315x3
335x1

Work out:
365x2 (I almost GOT 3!!! but my dad grabbed the bar before lock out so it doesnt count)
365x1
365x2
315x3
315x4

Incline Dumbells(this is where i started feeling fatigued):
110x1
110x4
65x8
65x7

Standing Barbell Overhead Tricep Extensions:
95x8
135x5
165x1
165x2

After 135 my elbow started to hurt. After the 2nd set at 165 i had to call it quits before i did some permanent damage.

Again feeling strong but this is my 8th week on caloric deficit. Im going to change up my routine after this week to ensure maximal gains. I still got the SWOLE stack this week so im gonna take advantage of it while i still can.

Weight is 183.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very Strong workout Andre. I got an injury going real heavy on tricep extensions six years ago. Never again will I go less than 6 reps on them on purpose.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
very Strong workout Andre. I got an injury going real heavy on tricep extensions six years ago. Never again will I go less than 6 reps on them on purpose.
I can see how. I got a little carried away with myself and realized I need to work on strengthening and conditioning the joints before really going all out.

Was another error of youth becoming over zealous and trying to lift 90% of my body weight via overhead tricep extension without progressively working up torwards it. I hit the weight but anymore and i would have had a large drawback on my hands.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry GH, we've all had our turn at pushing heavier than we should have.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can see how. I got a little carried away with myself and realized I need to work on strengthening and conditioning the joints before really going all out.

Was another error of youth becoming over zealous and trying to lift 90% of my body weight via overhead tricep extension without progressively working up torwards it. I hit the weight but anymore and i would have had a large drawback on my hands.
It happens bro. You will come back strong!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It happens bro. You will come back strong!!!
As it stands I iced my elbow last night and its feeling good today. Im thinking i should be good to bench in a week. Ill lay off of any shoulder work this week and just focus on back and legs.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As it stands I iced my elbow last night and its feeling good today. Im thinking i should be good to bench in a week. Ill lay off of any shoulder work this week and just focus on back and legs.
Sounds like a great plan GH.