What's your best way to lose weight?

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's a great video I will try this type of HIIT workout next time I hit the gym. I think its great cardio and I use it quite often.
I think that it really is better than using the stairmaster or climber to burn off the holiday fat. I really hate using the treadmill
and when I do use it I usually make sure that I put the incline all theway up to burn more fat. That's the best way

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
My favorite HIIT workout would be with a jump rope.

I basically do a circuit, where I will jump rope as fast and as hard as I can for ~2 minutes, then drop down and do a set of abs workout (upper and side abs), which will lower my heart rate just enough, then it's back up and do jump rope again. Do this for about 5 sets, ends up being ~25 - 30 workout and leaves me exhausted.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I love the jump rope and I will try this routine next time I am doing HIIT I think that my favorite routine to do
would be with the stairmaster. I do short interval at a very high pace as fast as it will go and I go for as many
rounds as possible. I just keep going until I can't stop and I just keep going. It really breaks a sweat

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My favorite HIIT workout would be with a jump rope.

I basically do a circuit, where I will jump rope as fast and as hard as I can for ~2 minutes, then drop down and do a set of abs workout (upper and side abs), which will lower my heart rate just enough, then it's back up and do jump rope again. Do this for about 5 sets, ends up being ~25 - 30 workout and leaves me exhausted.
I love the jump rope and I will try this routine next time I am doing HIIT I think that my favorite routine to do
would be with the stairmaster. I do short interval at a very high pace as fast as it will go and I go for as many
rounds as possible. I just keep going until I can't stop and I just keep going. It really breaks a sweat

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Try to do that one as well, love doing it on incline too, helps out a lot for a quick exhaustion. I get shin splints real easily and hurts real bad, so I can't do it as frequently as I would like.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Try to do that one as well, love doing it on incline too, helps out a lot for a quick exhaustion. I get shin splints real easily and hurts real bad, so I can't do it as frequently as I would like.
Yea incline is a killer workout too! Man you can really feel the burn when you do it on incline. I love it for real its great. I think that the more
it burns the better the workout. I remember teaching a boot camp class and working those girls out until they almost passed out! It's a great
feeling to work hard and get the sweat on. I can't wait to unveil my six pack this summer. It's going to be great man!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think using Green Tea or Green Tea Extract could be a helpful weight loss addition. Green Tea is a powerful
anti-oxidant that is getting a lot of credit lately. I think it could be a great addition to any diet. I would recommend it
to anyone that is trying to lose weight its great. You can buy the Extract from any food store or Walmart

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
best way to lose weight let me tell you not diet or exercise clen, DNP and T3 if you dont die you will lose fat

vassille

Awards
lol most ppl dont even know what dnp is, not to mention this stuff is dangerous! However, you do lose 1lb a day of fat on average for about 2-3 weeks if you dont manage to kill yourself.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol most ppl dont even know what dnp is, not to mention this stuff is dangerous! However, you do lose 1lb a day of fat on average for about 2-3 weeks if you dont manage to kill yourself.
Haha. Yep. Never tried but I know folks that have. Most don't like the sides though.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Well I clearly have not gone my research correctly! I need some of this DNP stuff pronto! What's it called on nutraplanet?!

(yeah, that was sarcasm, wouldn't mess with that one at all, I had enough sides with Clen personally)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DNP actually isn't to dangerous if used correctly it has to be stacked with T3 to be fully effective...you don't want to do cardio while on it and you want to get a lot of simple carbs to replenish your ATP...just have to deal with bad breath bad BO and sweat yellow for a week or so lol

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
DNP actually isn't to dangerous if used correctly it has to be stacked with T3 to be fully effective...you don't want to do cardio while on it and you want to get a lot of simple carbs to replenish your ATP...just have to deal with bad breath bad BO and sweat yellow for a week or so lol
It's true that there are several ways to mitigate the side effects and turn it somewhat "safer" to use, but even being on the safe side there is still the possibility of a bad reaction and therefore a huge problem.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Okay my weight loss is going great so far. I am down 5 lbs already! Cant wait to get the other 8 off. I want to lose a total of 13-15 pds.
I think that I am doing everything that I can. I am doing HIIT cardio 5 times per day and following a very strict diet I am really going
to do whatever I can do to lose the weight. I think that its going great so far. I will update you with more details.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Okay my weight loss is going great so far. I am down 5 lbs already! Cant wait to get the other 8 off. I want to lose a total of 13-15 pds.
I think that I am doing everything that I can. I am doing HIIT cardio 5 times per day and following a very strict diet I am really going
to do whatever I can do to lose the weight. I think that its going great so far. I will update you with more details.
Wow HIIT 5 times per day! :D

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Holy ****! I lost 125 pounds by doint single sessions of Insanity and P90X over a year and a half. I couldnt imagine doing that much cardio, you better be eating like mad otherwise your body ywill just start storing fat and youll burn muscle for energy....... you could still lose weight and get fatter that way......

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Holy ****! I lost 125 pounds by doint single sessions of Insanity and P90X over a year and a half. I couldnt imagine doing that much cardio, you better be eating like mad otherwise your body ywill just start storing fat and youll burn muscle for energy....... you could still lose weight and get fatter that way......
I think he meant to say HIIT five times a week lol not five times a day!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
5 5 minute sessions of HIIT per day :lmao:

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards

That's great to hear MG!! Hard work and strict diet does wonder's, excited for you!!!

MQ

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cardio, diet and will.
I think this is a great formula lots of cardio I am doing HIIT training five days per week and I have a very strict diet protein and veggies
for the most part and some healthy fats and the last part will I have lots of will! I have come so far so fast I just plan on continuing to
keep it going for the long run. I want to be able to play with my kids again and have tons of energy! That's what Im striving for

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
I think this is a great formula lots of cardio I am doing HIIT training five days per week and I have a very strict diet protein and veggies
for the most part and some healthy fats and the last part will I have lots of will! I have come so far so fast I just plan on continuing to
keep it going for the long run. I want to be able to play with my kids again and have tons of energy! That's what Im striving for
No carbs at all? How far are you from your goal weight or have you hit it?

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yea I eat six meals per day and im taking in a large amount of calories per day so I'm covered there.
I am really trying to stay away from fatty foods and fried foods that's the worst right now for cardio
I am doing about sixty minutes of cardio per day and five days per week so it keeps me busy

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently cutting, not sure what I'm weight I'm trying to get to. Just want a leaner bf%. Currently 21%. Looking for 14-15%. Lifting 4-5 times a week. 6 meals a day, low carbs on workout and non-workout days. Some cardio here and there. I get my cardio at work. Constantly moving for 8 hours.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am throwing in some carbs every now and then sometimes just to keep the body guessing i suppose
the main thing I am trying to do is stay away from fried foods right now thats the key seriously
I am trying to just do a meat and veggies for carbs but I eat some brown rice too sometimes

hmherbs11

Awards
Daily Yoga is the best to loose weight i loose my 20 pound weight in a 2 months.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Okay guys I have great news! I just stepped on the scale and I have only 5 more pounds to go to get
to my goal! I am so excited for the hard work that I have been putting in to get to this number and now
I just have five more pounds to go! Def been working hard eating right and training five days a week now

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay guys I have great news! I just stepped on the scale and I have only 5 more pounds to go to get
to my goal! I am so excited for the hard work that I have been putting in to get to this number and now
I just have five more pounds to go! Def been working hard eating right and training five days a week now
Ugh.. I have 18 more lbs to go! Advice pls! :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ugh.. I have 18 more lbs to go! Advice pls! :)
is your current routine working thus far? if youre seeing results then id say continue doing what your doing

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is your current routine working thus far? if youre seeing results then id say continue doing what your doing
Thank you! Yes, it is but Im afraid of hitting another plateau and getting stuck again.

mbq

mbq

Awards
2 goals like "burn fat" and "gain muscle" are conflicting if you are striving for these goals at the same time. From the point of physiology, it is impossible. The reason is, you need a calorie deficit in order to lose fat, and, in the case of gaining muscle, you need a calorie surplus.

I remember Charles Glass' advice: Get the fat off first, then set your new goal for gaining muscle while staying lean.

Muscle is a natural fat burner in the long run.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thank you! Yes, it is but Im afraid of hitting another plateau and getting stuck again.
i would wait till you reach a plateau to start getting concerned about it....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I know an old Chinese saying: "He who chases two rabbits catches neither."
ambition without knowledge is like a boat on dry land

Reactions: mbq
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
2 goals like "burn fat" and "gain muscle" are conflicting if you are striving for these goals at the same time. From the point of physiology, it is impossible. The reason is, you need a calorie deficit in order to lose fat, and, in the case of gaining muscle, you need a calorie surplus.

I remember Charles Glass' advice: Get the fat off first, then set your new goal for gaining muscle while staying lean.

Muscle is a natural fat burner in the long run.
So your saying the recomposition is impossible?? Wrong. Recomp is possible albeit slower than bulking/cutting and it all centers around how well you know how to diet for your specific goals for that day. Build days eat a surplus burn days eat a deficit. Diet manipulation is key.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So your saying the recomposition is impossible?? Wrong. Recomp is possible albeit slower than bulking/cutting and it all centers around how well you know how to diet for your specific goals for that day. Build days eat a surplus burn days eat a deficit. Diet manipulation is key.
This. The body is quite dynamic. Looking at things in terms of daily calories is myopic. The reality is that you are anabolic post-prandially and catabolic post-absorptively. How you manipulate these two situations determines muscle gain and fat loss.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
This. The body is quite dynamic. Looking at things in terms of daily calories is myopic. The reality is that you are anabolic post-prandially and catabolic post-absorptively. How you manipulate these two situations determines muscle gain and fat loss.
Does this mean that if one properly manipulates these two situations then one could gain muscle and lose fat during the same period of time, ie a day whilst in a calorific deficit? Ie my daily maintenance cals say are 2,500. If I say ingest 2,000 and structure the food around my workout, could I in theory add muscle whilst losing fat due to the deficit?

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Fruits, vegetables, and white meat. Workout and don't eat anything after 6:00 pm.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Not to bash on ur post but why not eat after 6 whats ur reasoning?
I've just always liked to finish my caloric intake a few hours before bed, but I guess if your diet is healthy it doesn't matter as much. I lost a lot of weight a couple years back and not eating anything after 6 helped me so I've kinda been a believer in it

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I've just always liked to finish my caloric intake a few hours before bed, but I guess if your diet is healthy it doesn't matter as much. I lost a lot of weight a couple years back and not eating anything after 6 helped me so I've kinda been a believer in it
Calories in vs calories out and macro totals are what matters most

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I eat most of my calories after 6pm... haha.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you are looking to cut fat fast there is a great product I would like to suggest its called Anavar and it
is a great cutting agent that works to melt fat away fast. I used this to cut 10 pounds off of me and it
worked very well indeed. I am now at my ideal weight with no problems. you can buy it online anywhere.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
If you are looking to cut fat fast there is a great product I would like to suggest its called Anavar and it
is a great cutting agent that works to melt fat away fast. I used this to cut 10 pounds off of me and it
worked very well indeed. I am now at my ideal weight with no problems. you can buy it online anywhere.
Lol

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
And it will come in if customs don't seize it first. :D

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards

That's excellent news Muscle Gauge!! Any updates? Do you plan on posting some progress pics??