What's Worked - Non-hormonal Anabolics

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also do have serious suspicions that older products were spiked. Or the quality of raw materials was higher. Or my memories are clouded and misguided. Or I am now used to stuff and it does not work any longer.

There are some semi decent libido increases with M-Test, Alphamax, etc. but man, it does not compare to older products. Or if you compare OG Erase Pro, Anabeta, etc. with current versions.

Anyhow, maybe I am just having "false" memories

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great! I need to place an order. I ran Gut Health for the past year and honestly my GI tract has never felt better. I just ran out two weeks ago and grabbed a bottle of a run of the mill probiotic (BP 8 I️ think it’s called). I️ have been having GI issues since starting it (diarrhea and really foul smelling farts lol). I️ need to get back on that Gut Health asap!

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I also do have serious suspicions that older products were spiked. Or my memories are clouded and misguided. Or I am now used to stuff and it does not work any longer.

There are some semi decent libido increases with M-Test, Alphamax, etc. but man, it does not compare to older products. Or if you compare OG Erase Pro, Anabeta, etc. with current versions.

Anyhow, maybe I am just having "false" memories
Oh yeah some of the good old stuff was deffo spiked.
Remember the OG DS Craze, Or the OG USP Jacked?! That was some good sh*t haha!
And you're spot on with the new versions not stacking up against the originals. The OG Anabeta was number 1 for the natty anabolics a few years ago but nowadays (Anabeta Elite V?) It's just another natty anabolic option.

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Forskolin, MassMax xt, Prime (somebody said it’s still being made) and IGF2 are in my top list of favorite supplements. OG Anabeta was at the top but.....
+1 for Applied Nutriceuticals' IGF2. Still might be my favorite but I haven't used it in years.
EvoMuse BMP is up there.

I'm surprised so many people are listing Prime though. I thought I remembered it being mocked incessantly.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have all originals of these products, I wonder if I should use or sell ?

Honestly I don't remember much from Anabeta.

However when I was 23-24, a PT at gym recommended MUSCLE JACK?
It was basically Long Jack.
Anyways my strength went ape ****, bench increased 40kg! My mate had strength increases, but not like me.

Only other thing I stacked it with was AAKG 3500 NOW, AND AEE/OEE NOW before bed.

I've never had strength increases like that.

Clearly my mate didn't have the strength increases I gained, so I was considering buying the NOW products again. Honestly either Muscle Jack was spiked, or...

?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah some of the good old stuff was deffo spiked.
Remember the OG DS Craze, Or the OG USP Jacked?! That was some good sh*t haha!
And you're spot on with the new versions not stacking up against the originals. The OG Anabeta was number 1 for the natty anabolics a few years ago but nowadays (Anabeta Elite V?) It's just another natty anabolic option.

I'm thinking stuff was spiked to or i just have false memories as well. Jack3d was definitly better energy and mood than mesomorph
craze had basically adderall in it or as they called eth-amphetamine
The original natadrol did not feel natty especially when i was losing copious amount of hair on it hahaha

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
+1 for Applied Nutriceuticals' IGF2. Still might be my favorite but I haven't used it in years.
EvoMuse BMP is up there.

I'm surprised so many people are listing Prime though. I thought I remembered it being mocked incessantly.
Same here. Loved the stuff.

And OG Anabeta with Prime was legit!!! If only we had it now to stack it with MassMax and ArA...somebody bring them back!

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone had issues with Oestradoil after taking supps, I assume no one did blood tests??

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
The original PRIME had to be spiked! I was stronger on that than on a bulking AAS cycle

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The original PRIME had to be spiked! I was stronger on that than on a bulking AAS cycle
I understand this, but it was also a hit or miss with everybody. Either you loved it or hated it. I loved the stuff.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jesus that sounds wild... but coming off prime any suppression like sides ?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
New companies on the scene usually spike their first gen product line. Believe it. Its what helps put them on the scene and get the word out. Its surprisingly normal practice.

Then "suddenly" it gets "reformulated"

So for anyone wanting the results that products from 2010-2014 were giving you, good luck. Fat chance.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
New companies on the scene usually spike their first gen product line. Believe it. Its what helps put them on the scene and get the word out. Its surprisingly normal practice.

So for anyone wanting the results that products from 2010-2014 were giving you, good luck. Fat chance.
I believe that more of this goes on that people let on...

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Man do i miss OG stuff.

The help those products did for me to help recomp and preserve muscle while on a deficit was phenomenal. I cant figure out why a company would change such popular products.

I would never turn my back on my strong hardcore fan customer base.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established

That's obvious. The way I see it, small companies can either 1) Spike their supplements out of the gate to build their brand or 2) Sell an expensive hormonal product but just stuff it with something like DHEA. One way you can grow your top line and the other way you can grow your bottom line. Either way, many of these smaller new entry companies are doing some shady stuff.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
True. I had amazing results with first gen PES stuff.

If i were that company i wouldnt have changed that hardcore line.

I understand changing enhanced and alphamine cause of the aegeline that the fda pounced on them and other companies for but NOTHING else needed to be changed.

And even the second version of alphamine without that ingredient was still badass.

Im just going to probably step foot into hormonals now cause i cant depend on anything else in the market right now.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Makes me wonder whats taking myokem so long. Hmm...."i wonder"

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
The only company that stayed the same with products and ingredients from that era and time period is MAN Sports.

Although limited batch, they still sell PR-XT and ofcourse they still sell Nolvadren-XT.

Voldyne

Awards
The only company that stayed the same with products and ingredients from that era and time period is MAN Sports.

Although limited batch, they still sell PR-XT and ofcourse they still sell Nolvadren-XT.
PR-XT is a limited batch?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established

I remember using MAN Body Octane and something else years ago. I also remember using Syntrax Swole which I LOVED. It wasn't on the shelves very long though because Swole V2 came out right after and didn't work nearly as good for me. I went back to vitamin stores on the hunt for the original Swole but was never able to find it again.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
If you want those "Versions" you have to through predator. The UK's regulations are more laxed.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Predator sells and pimps out an in house brand called "fusion supplements " that has an arimistane product that 100% mimics the OG erase pro.

Called Arimistane Plus.

Voldyne

Awards
Well yeah according to their site. They sell it and the only other place that does also is predator nutrition.
Yeah, are you sure you were not just seeing micro batch as opposed to limited batch:)

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah, are you sure you were not just seeing micro batch as opposed to limited batch:)
I think it actually said limit batch.

Cause anyone that knows MAN knows that everything is micro batch anyways.

Im sure MAN will continue to make PR-XT if it sells. Even if its in limited amount quantities. Just probably not making huge amounts and sending it to 3rd party sites cause it might not be selling fast enough. They're such a private and close nit tight company that they cant mass produce. Especially if they do stuff in house.

Voldyne

Awards
I think it actually said limit batch.

Cause anyone that knows MAN knows that everything is micro batch anyways.

Im sure MAN will continue to make PR-XT if it sells. Even if its in limited amount quantities. Just probably not making huge amounts and sending it to 3rd party sites cause it might not be selling fast enough. They're such a private and close nit tight company that they cant mass produce. Especially if they do stuff in house.
I don’t see limited indicated anywhere on their website currently. Either way, I have been meaning to order some for way too long.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I don’t see limited indicated anywhere on their website currently. Either way, I have been meaning to order some for way too long.
Well damn! Thats a GOOD thing! Im on their site aswell double checking and i dont see limited either. This is great!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Ha! They even have it next to Nolvadren-XT on their site. How about that.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Some of it may be. But they have hard to find stuff.
They are a bit expensive. Does anyone know if they will re ship if an order gets seized by customs? I hate the international shipping process. It takes a long time, I have to be home to sign for the package, there is an extra international fee charge, and if my package gets seized I'm out the entire order.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anybody tried Primeval’s Super Rhanderol? It has that diosgenin in it which I can’t much info on.

Voldyne

Awards
Anybody tried Primeval’s Super Rhanderol? It has that diosgenin in it which I can’t much info on.
I sure have...I got a deal for 2 bottles so I used both. Absolutely nothing, I literally could not tell a difference in anything the entire time. I can’t even report burping after ingesting four of the pills at once.

It’s also not worth your time to look up diosgenin..

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are a bit expensive. Does anyone know if they will re ship if an order gets seized by customs? I hate the international shipping process. It takes a long time, I have to be home to sign for the package, there is an extra international fee charge, and if my package gets seized I'm out the entire order.
Listen I ordered 2 bottles off official man site to UK, used Fedex, it got stuck customers, they wanted to know what the package was, I gave them info and links to website, they released it, I paid no extras. Dont use Royal Mail UPS you end up paying handling fee and all sorts.. good luck

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Listen I ordered 2 bottles off official man site to UK, used Fedex, it got stuck customers, they wanted to know what the package was, I gave them info and links to website, they released it, I paid no extras. Dont use Royal Mail UPS you end up paying handling fee and all sorts.. good luck
In the USA many of those PHs from the UK are illegal, so if customs catches them here then they're gone.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the USA many of those PHs from the UK are illegal, so if customs catches them here then they're gone.
Yeh - funny thing is in US all the teens on PH and SARMs lazy as **** to be natural. (Btw read that in another thread) different attitudes over there...In UK legal but not common use..

Voldyne

Awards
Yeh - funny thing is in US all the teens on PH and SARMs lazy as **** to be natural. (Btw read that in another thread) different attitudes over there...In UK legal but not common use..
The image is everything mentality is very strong here in the US. Obtaining the “ideal” body is a higher priority now for teens more than ever these days. The cyber world they grow up in is very image and self oriented with all the photos etc...”Hey...look at me!”

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you're definitely on to something there. I think there is more AAS use over here than PH or SARMS use. Some of it is because of sports or modeling or acting, but a lot of it is just plain old vanity.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The image is everything mentality is very strong here in the US. Obtaining the “ideal” body is a higher priority now for teens more than ever these days. The cyber world they grow up in is very image and self oriented with all the photos etc...”Hey...look at me!”
So true. That’s why there are so many more high school aged kids in the gym these days. Especially the females, I️ see way more young girls in the gym squatting and deadlifting these days where 10 years ago that same crowd was just there to walk on the treadmill and look in the mirror. I️ guess seeing these kids using weights is a positive side effect of the image conscious society we live in?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, you're definitely on to something there. I think there is more AAS use over here than PH or SARMS use. Some of it is because of sports or modeling or acting, but a lot of it is just plain old vanity.
I think that's the case with most 1st world/disposable income countries to be honest.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Summary of thread, don't expect much of anything from non-hormonal supplements unless they are the OG version that was most likely spiked with something that was hormonal.