What's Worked - Non-hormonal Anabolics

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Summary of thread, don't expect much of anything from non-hormonal supplements unless they are the OG version that was most likely spiked with something that was hormonal.
Exactly!!!

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to know the truth to the 'spiked' theories. Never done Anything hormonal, but Prime was the ****. I can remember gaining tons of strength on squat during 2 bottles. OG Anabeta made me look like a beast, and Anabeta Elite V2 and above were complete wastes of my money. The only product Recently that has lived up to those lofty standards has been K1ngsblood. I'm not insinuating KB is spiked, rather it's hard to tell what's really going on without actually knowing.

I'd love to know about OG Anabeta tho.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Either spiked or the quality of the raw materials is just much lower. I worked with one company where they simply discontinued the product because it was impossible to get good quality ingredients any longer.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to know the truth to the 'spiked' theories. Never done Anything hormonal, but Prime was the ****. I can remember gaining tons of strength on squat during 2 bottles. OG Anabeta made me look like a beast, and Anabeta Elite V2 and above were complete wastes of my money. The only product Recently that has lived up to those lofty standards has been K1ngsblood. I'm not insinuating KB is spiked, rather it's hard to tell what's really going on without actually knowing.

I got nothing out of Anabeta.

I am yet to try K1ngsblood.

Man Sports has 25% off at the moment, received an email from them.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My first run with Nolvadren XT was incredible....I’ve ran it 2 times since and it hasn’t been the same... (I don’t wanna cast stones, i do think Mann sports is great)

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are a bit expensive. Does anyone know if they will re ship if an order gets seized by customs? I hate the international shipping process. It takes a long time, I have to be home to sign for the package, there is an extra international fee charge, and if my package gets seized I'm out the entire order.
DO NOT BUY, just got a letter from Fedex I need pay them £45 **** you fedex, this total joke!!no warning out the blue!!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards

Dude, non of us that took OG stuff back in the day are natty anymore. We all truly are NOT. We cashed that card back in 2010-2015...

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dude, non of us that took OG stuff back in the day are natty anymore. We all truly are NOT. We cashed that card back in 2010-2015...
Are you saying Anabeta OG was spiked?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
DO NOT BUY, just got a letter from Fedex I need pay them £45 **** you fedex, this total joke!!no warning out the blue!!
Why would FedEx charge a fee for it??? That's weird. If customs picks it up here I don't think you get an option to pay a fee for it - I think it's just gone.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Dont know, never used it. Only the elite version.

And yes, if you ask me, yes.
How many versions of Anabeta are there? I've never used the stuff, although I do have 2 bottles sitting in my closet.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
How many versions of Anabeta are there? I've never used the stuff, although I do have 2 bottles sitting in my closet.
im pretty sure there was the og anabeta, anabeta elite, and ab elite v2. nevery tried the original anabeta now i wish i did ha o well.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure there was the og anabeta, anabeta elite, and ab elite v2. nevery tried the original anabeta now i wish i did ha o well.
I thought mine were the new ones but they don't say V2 on them. Such a highly rated product I figured I had to buy a couple bottles for future use.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ONLY difference from og Anabeta is the new version has only 2/3 of original anacylus extract dose. Olympus has Testify that contains clinical dose of anacylus proven to increase test

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Can someone maybe post links to all the different Anabetas? Now I see somewhere that there is also a V3? I am just curious to see the different ones out there and compare and contrast the profiles and reviews.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mass max xt or new OLympus epilogue is best natty herbal anabolic supplement in U.S.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I run mass max xt or anabeta elite as bridge between Designer steroid cycle or SARM cycle.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Original Anabeta wasn't spiked, did absolutely nothing.
I still have a few bottles somewhere too.

Natadrol I believe from LG was a better natural anabolic.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ep1logue or Natadrol if you had to pick one?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Original Anabeta wasn't spiked, did absolutely nothing.
I still have a few bottles somewhere too.

Natadrol I believe from LG was a better natural anabolic.
What about just buying cissus, does that work.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
What about just buying cissus, does that work.
yes, maybe for joint pain. If you want a muscle builder, buy ep1logue or massacr3. many people also love the follidrone 2.0 like i see!

but i personally can only recommend ep1logue first hand because thats the only product of these that i used myself (im still using and loving it)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone 2.0 is a great overall natural anabolic.
Muscle growth
Fat loss
Endurance and strength
Plus tons of health benefits.

Also
We have a new anabolic in final test phase. There are already guys on this forum taking it ;) should be ready to go within 30 days or so.
This stuff is a major muscle builder.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone 2.0 is a great overall natural anabolic.
Muscle growth
Fat loss
Endurance and strength
Plus tons of health benefits.

Also
We have a new anabolic in final test phase. There are already guys on this forum taking it ;) should be ready to go within 30 days or so.
This stuff is a major muscle builder.
The new anabolic supp is a better muscle builder than FD2?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new anabolic supp is a better muscle builder than FD2?
So far.....I would say FD2 is like winstrol and the new stuff is like dianabol. If I had to compare to an AAS.
FD2 is very dry and lean. Great for losing fat while keeping or building some muscle. Ideal for recomp, lean bulk or cut cycles.
The new stuff has been showing some pretty strong muscle building effects. One of our members has gained 7lbs while looking leaner. And..hes only using 1 of the multiple ingredients in the product ;) Its not the strongest of them either!
We are running a final trial with all the ingredients at full mast. Relatively high doses of multiple ingredients. Likely going to be a 6 cap per day product.
But there wont be anything else on earth to match it.

And.....coming right behind it is a product with 2 ingredients that both bind directly to the androgen receptor. I was going to use all of these together for 1 product but Im not certain how suppressive or competitive the AR binding compounds are so I split them and we will launch them separate.
This way if we have 1 new anabolic that needs no support and 1 that might. Both are exceptional.
The second is really interesting ;) More on that after we launch number 1.

And finally since we are talkjing about new stuff on the horizon I think the pre is finally ready.
The last ingredient is beginning testing today. If all goes well we will launch i the first quarter of 2018. This stuff is Fn wicked. Just wait......
I wont be the only person excited when you see the panel.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
So far.....I would say FD2 is like winstrol and the new stuff is like dianabol. If I had to compare to an AAS.
FD2 is very dry and lean. Great for losing fat while keeping or building some muscle. Ideal for recomp, lean bulk or cut cycles.
The new stuff has been showing some pretty strong muscle building effects. One of our members has gained 7lbs while looking leaner. And..hes only using 1 of the multiple ingredients in the product ;) Its not the strongest of them either!
We are running a final trial with all the ingredients at full mast. Relatively high doses of multiple ingredients. Likely going to be a 6 cap per day product.

And.....coming right behind it is a product with 2 ingredients that both bind directly to the androgen receptor. I was going to use all of these together for 1 product but Im not certain how suppressive or competitive the AR binding compounds are so I split them and we will launch them separate.
This way if we have 1 new anabolic that needs no support and 1 that might. Both are exceptional.

And finally since we are talkjing about new stuff on the horizon I think the pre is finally ready.
The last ingredient is beginning testing today. If all goes well we will launch i the first quarter of 2018. This stuff is Fn wicked. Just wait......
Im intrigued..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Love hearing about these two new BLR Anabolics! I like how the first one will be a 6 capsule per day product so that people can better tailor the dosing to coincide with individual response and lifestyle.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Always interested in your products brundel. I am using FD2 and exotherm currently with great results!

Can’t wait to try the new products that will be released!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always interested in your products brundel. I am using FD2 and exotherm currently with great results!

Can’t wait to try the new products that will be released!
Thanks bro.
2018 is going to be huge for us. Lots of goodies. And a few staples.
For example our bcaas we launched last week.
That way I can offer everything I would want including everyday stuff.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BLACK LION RESEARCH FD2 hands down the best natty product I have used!
I can eat (which I love) still drop a little fat and keep the muscle growth going.
I took this on a cut and was dropping weight too quickly. (I kind of freak out when I lose more than 2 pounds a week) Once I started eating 1 cups of oats twice a day I dropped down to 1 lb week.
This product is very versatile. Bulk / cut / Recomp. (I personally think it is the best as a recomp)

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
How are you guys dosing your FD2?
The bottle directions work well for most people, but I usually take one when I wake up, then two before workout bc I usually workout in afternoon or evening. I’ll sometimes take an additional capsule around bedtime. Its not 100% necessary, but I’ve been through 10-15 bottles and found that it works best for me.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are you guys dosing your FD2?
I use it as directed. 1 AM and 2 Pre. I workout in the evening. on off days I try to split it 1 AM /1 noon /1 before bed.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The bottle directions work well for most people, but I usually take one when I wake up, then two before workout bc I usually workout in afternoon or evening. I’ll sometimes take an additional capsule around bedtime. Its not 100% necessary, but I’ve been through 10-15 bottles and found that it works best for me.
You don’t need to be dose with food?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
You don’t need to be dose with food?
I used to or I would get hypo feelings, but after a while I guess I got used to it bc I can take solo now. A lot of people do take with food though.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been through 10-15 bottles and found that it works best for me.
Damn! FD2 must be good.
I've had two bottles sitting in my supp stash for nearly a year now but haven't yet found the best time to use it for max benefits

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn! FD2 must be good.
I've had two bottles sitting in my supp stash for nearly a year now but haven't yet found the best time to use it for max benefits
The best time to use it within the past year that you had it would have been all year..

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn! FD2 must be good.
2 bottles is a good starting point. For me after the first bottle the 2nd bottle really shines. I cycle it for 90 days. (3 bottles but that is just me) a couple of the guys at the gym have been on it for at least 6 months and swear by it.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The best time to use it within the past year that you had it would have been all year..
I mean in terms of which training and diet phase to best utilse it, i.e. cut, lean bulk, strength etc. I've read of people using it with all sorts of training types, but is it really that versitle?

2 bottles is a good starting point. For me after the first bottle the 2nd bottle really shines. I cycle it for 90 days. (3 bottles but that is just me) a couple of the guys at the gym have been on it for at least 6 months and swear by it.
6 months straight? Surely with natty anabolics there comes a point of diminishing returns/tolerance build up?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean in terms of which training and diet phase to best utilse it, i.e. cut, lean bulk, strength etc. I've read of people using it with all sorts of training types, but is it really that versitle?

6 months straight? Surely with natty anabolics there comes a point of diminishing returns/tolerance build up?
just saying that is what a couple of guys at the gym do. I like to cycle everything but creatine.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Personally, I have used it ever since it first came out, with just a few breaks in between which is mostly when I run a prohormone or if I am trialing another other (-)-epi based product. Even when I am taking a prohormone, I still always take a dose PWO as the boost in muscular endurance is pretty hard to beat. In addition to that, I just feel better on it in general; healthier, hornier, more energy, less acne etc. I have not noticed a decrease in efficacy to be honest, and I certainly do notice the difference when I run out due to not placing my next order soon enough. Many people state that it only gets better the longer you use it..

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, I have used it ever since it first came out, with just a few breaks in between which is mostly when I run a prohormone or if I am trialing another other (-)-epi based product. Even when I am taking a prohormone, I still always take a dose PWO as the boost in muscular endurance is pretty hard to beat. In addition to that, I just feel better on it in general; healthier, hornier, more energy, less acne etc. I have not noticed a decrease in efficacy to be honest, and I certainly do notice the difference when I run out due to not placing my next order soon enough. Many people state that it only gets better the longer you use it..
How/when else do you dose your FD2, apart from your one or two caps pre-workout?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How/when else do you dose your FD2, apart from your one or two caps pre-workout?
I take one capsule every night and every morning on non-workout days. I take a 3rd (1 capsule) dose mid-morning only on days that I lift with my pre-workout. I have never taken 2 capsules directly before my workout, but sometimes the morning dose ends up being pretty close to my pre-workout dose anyway..

I should probably trial taking 3 capsules per day regardless, just to see what the product is capable of when fully dosed per label instructions.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take one capsule every night and every morning on non-workout days. I take a 3rd (1 capsule) dose mid-morning only on days that I lift with my pre-workout. I have never taken 2 capsules directly before my workout, but sometimes the morning dose ends up being pretty close to my pre-workout dose anyway..

I should probably trial taking 3 capsules per day regardless, just to see what the product is capable of when fully dosed per label instructions.
Some people say that they have to dose it with or around food or they start to get low blood sugar symptoms, have you experienced anything like that?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which would you say it helps better with, cutting or bulking?
It can be used for anything.
One guy is bulking on it. He is getting huge. We think he is on D-bol but he wont admit it.

I personally think it is best for a recomp.(I have never cut on it but I'm going to give it a shot on a cut come March)
I tried to Bulk on it once but it turned into a recomp.

Another guy is cutting on it and he loves it. Only known him for 2 years and he has always been pretty shredded far as i'm concerned. but he is really cut now. think he is on his 3rd. bottle.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I have heard of guys taking 6 a day! Personally I don't have that much money. 3 per day works for me.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro.
2018 is going to be huge for us. Lots of goodies. And a few staples.
For example our bcaas we launched last week.
That way I can offer everything I would want including everyday stuff.
Didn't realise you had a bcaa product as well.

Anyone tried this? Initial thoughts?