What's Worked - Non-hormonal Anabolics

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mbonheur, they quit (and continued trying to market their products after doing so). Not sure why you got an infraction, but I'll have it drop off. Could be that multiple people reported the post as promoting a company that's not here any longer. No worries on that, you're good.
Ok, thank you for the clarification

Btw they are still listed in the supplement companies forum

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crazy people will bash natural products like Xgels and MassMax because of unsupported claims, but spend 10x mrsp on products that are illegally spiked. Love it.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crazy people will bash natural products like Xgels and MassMax because of unsupported claims, but spend 10x mrsp on products that are illegally spiked. Love it.
Xgels is completely different from MassMax, totally different products, If you research Im talking about natural plants, xgels not a plant. There number of products that make claims on quality, seriously if you want to start this debate it be a long one...

They dont bash as american culture is upside down

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
performax labs could end this debate with just posting an actual proof of mass max containing ecdy (HPLC).. i would spread the word about them for sure(if they deliver).

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How well does it absorb, does it leave any kind of residue or does it really sink in dry?
I wouldnt say it dries perfectly clean. Its slightly oily for a few min.
But it doesnt leave a crystally residue like Formeron did.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
performax labs could end this debate with just posting an actual proof of mass max containing ecdy (HPLC).. i would spread the word about them for sure(if they deliver).
They will never do this, most companies when you challange them post nothing, example Olympus labs - never posted any blood test results no nothing... this is the supplement industry, most never post any results, when someone does it independanly they get shot down or attcked on forum boards, seen it happen multiple times..

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The forum itself is still there, it's just not linked anywhere. Tapatalk is probably cached, so whenever that expires and it refreshes it will not be there any longer. That's a 3rd party app, so I don't have any control over the timing. Not really a huge deal.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The forum itself is still there, it's just not linked anywhere. Tapatalk is probably cached, so whenever that expires and it refreshes it will not be there any longer. That's a 3rd party app, so I don't have any control over the timing. Not really a huge deal.
OK, anyways that is why I assumed that a link to their website was OK. But now I am smarter and aware that they are no longer sponsors here

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How well does it absorb, does it leave any kind of residue or does it really sink in dry?
It absorbs very well. No residue left over from my experience. I apply to my upper chest/delts and let it dry for a couple of minutes before putting on my shirt.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Xgels is completely different from MassMax, totally different products, If you research Im talking about natural plants, xgels not a plant. There number of products that make claims on quality, seriously if you want to start this debate it be a long one...

They dont bash as american culture is upside down
Wasn't directed at you. Just general comment.

I've been around long time. Seen people spend big money on spiked products without ever questioning the companies that illegally spiked.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/********/

?

Just replace the *** by the company name

It shows on Tapatalk as well

Ok, so on the web, the link still works, but it does not show in the list. It is still listed in Tapatalk though. Maybe you should also remove the link that I posted
Haha this is killing me! I want names dammit ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha I hate you

Hate like high school bully hate? Or hate like the feeling you have when you're in public and feel like you took too much DAA and you're not sure if you should pass gas because the repercussions could be deadly hate?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the carrier like? So how fast/well does it absorb?
Dries in a few minutes. rub it on after you dry off from a shower and it is dry by the time I get done brushing my teeth and getting pretty.
it's actually not a bad conditioner. my traps are always smoother.lol

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldnt say it dries perfectly clean. Its slightly oily for a few min.
But it doesnt leave a crystally residue like Formeron did.
It absorbs very well. No residue left over from my experience. I apply to my upper chest/delts and let it dry for a couple of minutes before putting on my shirt.
Dries in a few minutes. rub it on after you dry off from a shower and it is dry by the time I get done brushing my teeth and getting pretty.
it's actually not a bad conditioner. my traps are always smoother.lol
So would you say it's all absorbed and dry within about 10ish minutes?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hate like high school bully hate? Or hate like the feeling you have when you're in public and feel like you took too much DAA and you're not sure if you should pass gas because the repercussions could be deadly hate?
I know the latter all to well. But this hate is more like the kind you get when you walk into a cafeteria where everyone goes silent and your not sure if they were talking about you or not and noone tells you annything

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you tell us the reason why all sudden you "shut down" this companies representation on the forums?
I don't want this place to become a hangout to who "ever pays the bills" deserves to be mentioned.
This reason I did not join the community, I thought it was more than sales and being quick on the banning if anyone speaks there mind!

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can you tell us the reason why all sudden you "shut down" this companies representation on the forums?
I don't want this place to become a hangout to who "ever pays the bills" deserves to be mentioned.
This reason I did not join the community, I thought it was more than sales and being quick on the banning if anyone speaks there mind!
To answer your question, they chose to leave AM voluntarily. They weren't banned because they didn't want to pay any longer. They were banned because they chose to continue to promote products after they left, and even then after one warning.

I think you've been around here long enough to know that we don't protect companies just because they pay. In reality, the opposite has happened in the past where companies choose to leave because we won't remove a bad review or a negative post about their product.

Now, to get this thread back on-topic...

GoDeacs

Awards
Has anafuse ever made any of you guys feel strange or kind of out of it?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anafuse ever made any of you guys feel strange or kind of out of it?
No strange feeling. I didnt feel anything. Didn't work for me. However I know others that got results.

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
They will never do this, most companies when you challange them post nothing, example Olympus labs - never posted any blood test results no nothing... this is the supplement industry, most never post any results, when someone does it independanly they get shot down or attcked on forum boards, seen it happen multiple times..
i think this wont work in the near future anymore... people (new, younger generation) will get more and easier acess to education and so they will ask more questions before they try things... so companys cant make that quick money.. this is fitted for all industries..

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
i think this wont work in the near future anymore... people (new, younger generation) will get more and easier acess to education and so they will ask more questions before they try things... so companys cant make that quick money.. this is fitted for all industries..
these people take roids without even knowing what pct is...

think they wouldnt take a supplement without questioning?

thats wishful thinking :p

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see things going the same way they've always gone, with the younger kids buying supps based primarily on marketing and advertising hype...and the older, more experienced consumers doing actual research before buying their products. Some of the very best products out there get barely any sales, while some of the most worthless products make millions. Marketing and hype are powerful tools that can allow a trustworthy company to earn the respect it deserves, but they can also be a double-edged sword by enabling dishonest scum to continue ripping off hard-working consumers for years.

The honest companies that dump more money into their products than their marketing/advertising budgets can certainly succeed, but they have a hard rode ahead of them because they need to stick around long enough to get noticed by the community at large. It takes time to build a reputation for producing high quality and effective products. On the other hand, the companies that pour large sums of money into marketing/advertising often make a big buck pretty quickly, but they frequently get left out to dry after a few years--because their products suck and everyone eventually realizes it.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Like a bottle of HMB from muscletech is $60 for 28 days. You could buy 500 g of Leucine for less than $40 and will last 3 months.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like a bottle of HMB from muscletech is $60 for 28 days. You could buy 500 g of Leucine for less than $40 and will last 3 months.
HMB =/= Leucine. Leucine is more anabolic, while HMB is more anti-catabolic. That said, if you want cheaper HMB, as $60/month is very expensive, you can find the old(er) HMB powder for around $50/year, which is much more affordable.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
you can routinely find CM for 30-35

bb333

Awards
  • Established
HMB =/= Leucine. Leucine is more anabolic, while HMB is more anti-catabolic. That said, if you want cheaper HMB, as $60/month is very expensive, you can find the old(er) HMB powder for around $50/year, which is much more affordable.
Yes, but I remember it tastes horrible :D HMB suitable during cutting, leucina a most during bulk.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, but I remember it tastes horrible :D HMB suitable during cutting, leucina a most during bulk.
If you mix the HMB powder with another flavored powder (mix the dry powders before adding water), it’s really not that noticeable IMO. It also helps it mix well, which it doesn’t like doing if you just dump it into a glass of water.