What's Worked - Non-hormonal Anabolics

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't realise you had a bcaa product as well.

Anyone tried this? Initial thoughts?
Just an fyi it's currently on sale on our site for 20$. This is gonna change in a few days another retailers begin to list the product. Prob over 30.
So get in there. If you buy other stuff at the same time it'll let you use code LOYALTY for 15%off.
Our bcaas use only vegan bcaa source instead of barber shop clippings and duck feathers.
8 grams 2:1:1
Plus 1000mg HICA
And electrolytes.
Strawberry kiwi flavor. This stuff tastes amazing. We put alot of work into the flavor profile.
It's perfect.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it actually said limit batch.

Cause anyone that knows MAN knows that everything is micro batch anyways.

Im sure MAN will continue to make PR-XT if it sells. Even if its in limited amount quantities. Just probably not making huge amounts and sending it to 3rd party sites cause it might not be selling fast enough. They're such a private and close nit tight company that they cant mass produce. Especially if they do stuff in house.
micro batch is phony stuff.

if the manufacture can't run a large batch, they shouldn't manufacture.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an fyi it's currently on sale on our site for 20$. This is gonna change in a few days another retailers begin to list the product. Prob over 30.
So get in there. If you buy other stuff at the same time it'll let you use code LOYALTY for 15%off.
Our bcaas use only vegan bcaa source instead of barber shop clippings and duck feathers.
Plus 1000mg HICA
And electrolytes.
Strawberry kiwi flavor. This stuff tastes amazing. We put alot of work into the flavor profile.
It's perfect.
what's the difference between 99% fermented leucine and 99% leucine from hydrolysis besides your scare tactic?

Do you know how they make Vitamin C everyone consumes?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Plus 1000mg HICA
And electrolytes.
It's perfect.
I'll pick some up. Thanks for that. Cool looking labels

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have heard of guys taking 6 a day! Personally I don't have that much money. 3 per day works for me.
Yeah, I have seen the same. I would probably love it as well but I also have not gone there yet for the same reason..

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I have seen the same. I would probably love it as well but I also have not gone there yet for the same reason..
I would think after awhile you would hit diminishing returns and be wasting your money.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would think after awhile you would hit diminishing returns and be wasting your money.
Yes, I suspect that would be true. I am sooo pumped for the new product. It will be like a second Christmas! Or in my case, more exciting than Christmas..

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I suspect that would be true. I am sooo pumped for the new product. It will be like a second Christmas! Or in my case, more exciting than Christmas..
If brundel puts it on the market you know it will be good!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For sure the Vegan stuff blends better. Its more expensive to use because the flavoring is more difficult but its worth it and we have a flavor that is incredibly good.
Regular BCAAs use harsh chemicals, bad for the environment, non sustainable.
This is the hair I just shaved off my body. Now...yes, harsh chemicals are added and processes remove things from this to get the BCAAs but still...when you have the option to use something that you would already eat which would you prefer? Scare tactic? Cmon man. Look, if you dont care, sweet.
But I do and I dont want to offer this type of product to our customers so we offer what I think it better. Take a look at the 2 pictures. Which source would you prefer? You can extract water from urine but Id rather get it from a stream. Right? Or am I crazy.
View attachment 158505
View attachment 158506

GoDeacs

Awards
Just started anafuse what are typical results side effects?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For sure the Vegan stuff blends better. Its more expensive to use because the flavoring is more difficult but its worth it and we have a flavor that is incredibly good.
Regular BCAAs use harsh chemicals, bad for the environment, non sustainable.
This is the hair I just shaved off my body. Now...yes, harsh chemicals are added and processes remove things from this to get the BCAAs but still...when you have the option to use something that you would already eat which would you prefer? Scare tactic? Cmon man. Look, if you dont care, sweet.
But I do and I dont want to offer this type of product to our customers so we offer what I think it better. Take a look at the 2 pictures. Which source would you prefer? You can extract water from urine but Id rather get it from a stream. Right? Or am I crazy.
View attachment 158505
View attachment 158506
Good post, the issue is people not educated with BCAAs and they pretty much over rated, cheap and everyone produces them, its good you post educational material.. even the BCAA buy OL labs are not “pure” i went on the bandwagon without researching and regret it.. not sure how to progress with future purchases..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good post, the issue is people not educated with BCAAs and they pretty much over rated, cheap and everyone produces them, its good you post educational material.. even the BCAA buy OL labs are not “pure” i went on the bandwagon without researching and regret it.. not sure how to progress with future purchases..
All I can do is offer what I think are the best options. What I would choose myself. It IS what I use myself.
Solid 8g fermented Vegan BCAAs
1000mg HICA
electrolytes.

I did some research myself and I realized that the BCAAs that I had been using were rather unsavory. I just couldnt bring myself to consume them anymore. But, I love BCAAs in my intra workout water and I frequently drink them throughout the day. So I needed a solution.
Now I have one. Ours ;)
They will only be on sale on our site for a couple more days and they will likely go up by 10$ or more so....get em while they are 20$.
https://www.blacklionresearch.com/product-page/amino-infusion

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone 2.0 stacks well with many things.

Just BLR products there are lots of options.

Foll, Viron, Letrone (my personal fav)
Foll, Exotherm, Prolactrone.
Foll, Rebirth, Letrone PCT stack.
Etc

non BLR
Laxo
Forskolin
PS
Creatine

Plus Follidrone is an amazing addition to AAS, DS, PH or DHEA cycles because it keeps Myostatin from rising.
Myostatin rises drastically with AAS use. I think this is to prevent wild muscle growth. This is also why people run 10 week ish cycles. Because gains taper off. Adding Follidrone keeps te anabolic window active longer and allows for vastly greater gains.

And within a few weeks youll have another anabolic from BLR to stack and another 60 days after that another so 3x anabolics to stack.
Gonna be something interesting ;)

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I think if we knew where half our food and drinks were made/came from we would be unable to drink them. Just close your eyes and try not to think about it.

I think BCAA's are way over rated but they can be good for people when using something stronger to add to the anabolic effect.

GoDeacs

Awards
Does anafuse have Stims in it? I️ almost feel like it does.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Etc

non BLR
Laxo
Forskolin
PS
Creatine

Plus Follidrone is an amazing addition to AAS, DS, PH or DHEA cycles because it keeps Myostatin from rising.
Myostatin rises drastically with AAS use. I think this is to prevent wild muscle growth. This is also why people run 10 week ish cycles. Because gains taper off. Adding Follidrone keeps te anabolic window active longer and allows for vastly greater gains.

And within a few weeks youll have another anabolic from BLR to stack and another 60 days after that another so 3x anabolics to stack.
Can't wait for the new stuff. If it anything like what you already have it will be TOP SHELF!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've seen Compound 20 in stores but it's the newer version that they released without the N-Coumaroyldopamine

bb333

Awards
  • Established

Etc

non BLR
Laxo
Forskolin
PS
Creatine

I do not understand...
Do not recommend taking your products with (creatina, laxo, forskolin, ps) ???
Did I get it right?
I'm sorry if I misunderstood ...

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I do not understand...
Do not recommend taking your products with (creatina, laxo, forskolin, ps) ???
Did I get it right?
I'm sorry if I misunderstood ...
I think he is recommending stacking them but is saying those products listed below are not BLR products.

bb333

Awards
  • Established

Etc

non BLR
Laxo
Forskolin
PS
Creatine

You did not mention ARA! mmm

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suggest avoiding inflammation at all costs as its a direct cause of multiple potentially life threatening disease states.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that's not true, they are both emulsified with lecithin.
All I know is when my wife blends her pancake mixture and started using fermented doesn't leave a grainy texture.
She does use your Caramel cookie protein in them sometimes. really tasty!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Currently on ARA+Follidrone+mtest

Can’t vouch for the ARA yet but Follidrone/mtest has been on point. Muscle fullness/pumps are great so far

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pretty sure I read somewhere ara + epi isn’t the best to stack due to one being pro imflamtory and the other relieving imflamtory

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure I read somewhere ara + epi isn’t the best to stack due to one being pro imflamtory and the other relieving imflamtory
Dosed apart should be fine though. Been doin ARA 5am pre workout then workout at 6ish and FD/mtest at lunch when I break my fast. I’ve seen no issues. Correct me if I’m wrong though please.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Particularly with FD2 where eklonia cava is in the mix....which has a half-life of up to 14 hrs.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct. Epi is anti-inflammatory while ArA promotes it. That is why Anafuse, MassMax XT, Massacre, etc. should not be stacked with X-Gels, although any of those sounds great with X-Gels.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I suggest avoiding inflammation at all costs as its a direct cause of multiple potentially life threatening disease states.
Yep, I am 50 and wish I never used ARA. What we do during training causes enough inflammation, I seriously hope folks stop using ARA.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yep, I am 50 and wish I never used ARA. What we do during training causes enough inflammation, I seriously hope folks stop using ARA.
You guys have zero clue about how inflammation works, and the difference between how it is caused, the type and why it exists.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
You guys have zero clue about how inflammation works, and the difference between how it is caused, the type and why it exists.
But one thing is obvious.
I have used ARA so many times, many cycles, some alone, others paired with Anabeta elite (excellent couple), but every time I got a cold, or a sore throat, I was getting worse, I was slow to feel good, let's say that it prolongs the symptoms of diseases ...
This was obvious about me, the sore throat during ARA never passed me ...

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never had those issues with ARA. And I am currently running it.

But I do not stop taking my stuff like curcumin, hyaluronic acid, acetyl cysteine, etc. (dosed apart).

I like switching around natural muscle builders. My personal favorite is certainly Turkesterone/ecdysterone, recovery and strength is great on it. And you are practically never sore.