whats coming out soon?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Is PP finally coming out with their nutrient repartitioner, Muscle Feeder or whatever it was called?
Was it a nutrient repartitioner or a post workout drink?? It's been a while since i heard anything on this but i remember reading the name muscle feeder.

@ NG- can we get a Nutrition label on that?? I"m happy to read that it's naturally sweetened with stevia.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely interested in Genomyx and the preWO they're talking about.. I love Protocol so I'm in on Genomyx and the direction they're going with picking up the RPN line too... He'll they're in riverside so I might just take the drive up and pop in for a visit ;)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya Im ready for Genomyx to come out with the new Protocol so I can go ahead and try it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anyone heard anything about axis labs en gorge?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes i'm ready for Protocol to come out already.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
whats protocol?

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
When is the new superpump supposed to be released? I love 250 now and would love to try the new stuff.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
When is the new superpump supposed to be released? I love 250 now and would love to try the new stuff.
I always hated the taste but enjoyed the results... hopefully the flavor is corrected along with the formula improvement. I believe it will be unveiled at the Mr. Olympia along with Animal's new Agent O product. It's going to be a great week - I'm really excited!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I always hated the taste but enjoyed the results... hopefully the flavor is corrected along with the formula improvement. I believe it will be unveiled at the Mr. Olympia along with Animal's new Agent O product. It's going to be a great week - I'm really excited!
i heard axis will unveil en gorge there too. never been to one of those big events-i bet you clean up on samples at them. feel free to send me a few, lol.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i heard axis will unveil en gorge there too. never been to one of those big events-i bet you clean up on samples at them. feel free to send me a few, lol.
If you ever get a chance do it! I loved it so much last year.......school is stopping me from going which pisses me off!! I have free everything except flight :(

But yes I am just now about out of samples from last year haha and I have been giving them away like crazy.....had to buy a duffel bag to bring it all back...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you ever get a chance do it! I loved it so much last year.......school is stopping me from going which pisses me off!! I have free everything except flight :(

But yes I am just now about out of samples from last year haha and I have been giving them away like crazy.....had to buy a duffel bag to bring it all back...
i am f'ing green-there was a big event in ohio that i could have drove to-but didn't go. i am kicking myself for missing it.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cant wait to see what Primordial Performance is goin to give us a sneak peak October 1st.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to see what Primordial Performance is goin to give us a sneak peak October 1st.
Wait whats October 1st? And is anyone else pissed they are discontinuing their prohormones? I mean sure new products are cool but how bout keeping the old one thats are proven.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait whats October 1st? And is anyone else pissed they are discontinuing their prohormones? I mean sure new products are cool but how bout keeping the old one thats are proven.
We are discontinuing the PH's so we can bring out a whole new line. It will be well worth it!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
We are discontinuing the PH's so we can bring out a whole new line. It will be well worth it!
Fair enough, I heard something about October 1st? Is that the last day of the sale? Or a first day of the new face of pp?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fair enough, I heard something about October 1st? Is that the last day of the sale? Or a first day of the new face of pp?
I honestly dont know brother, they are keeping things under wraps for now.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Will be revealed at the Olympia ^^^^^^^^^
We just came out with this today and no this is not Agent O:

Interest has been piqued. This will be my first time to the O. Can't wait to see all the new things coming out and meet some of the member, not to mention the shows! :D

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stocking up on favorites and some ive always wanted to try and then primordial will come out with even more must have stuff. i dont know, ill miss the old stuff down the road, but im sure the new stuff is goin to be amazing.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
gotta add appnuts LIT UP to the list-profile is solid-and seems there will be some very cool synergy with whats in it

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully soon...

waiting on the final raw to be delivered :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On our end, we have a test booster/ArA combo, Anabolics 10th ed, and a fat burner Bill has been working on with an ingredient never before seen on the market.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
On our end, we have a test booster/ArA combo, Anabolics 10th ed, and a fat burner Bill has been working on with an ingredient never before seen on the market.
Is the first one the DAA/ARA/other ingred product that has been talked about? And I like the idea of a new thermo from you guys-eta on said products?