what supps to take to get jacked like mike the situation?

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think?i would love to have a god body like him.hes always showing off that hot bod every where he goes.i would like to do the same.i plan on naming my abs "the epidemic"cause they cause death and destruction everywhere they go

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
steroids then no clomid or nolva at the end and drink the whole time so you can be a mess like all of them, just do bicep curls and abs the whole time too

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
This is one of the wackiest posts I've seen on here. I always heard about that guy The Situation and his abs and I finally saw a picture of him the other day - his abs are average, nothing more. I seriously don't get what the big deal is.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
gym.tan.laundry.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
dude why on earth would you ever want abs that look like this?!?!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I rolled in the floor when I read the title. It was like slowing down when passing a wreck, I just had this uncontrable urge to click on the thread and read.

Sadly, I'm the same way when Jersey Shore comes on, it's like this force takes over my body and makes me watch the show. I know I lose a couple of brain cells each time I give in. :no:

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget the Ed Hardy! It plays a crucial role in maximizing protein synthesis...

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
This is a joke right?!?!?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you want jersey shore abs your gonna need some dat der Cell tech

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I just cant believe anyone would want abs like that jerkoff... There are way more ripped dudes out there to aspire to...Pick a freaking MMA fighter, 205 or under and shoot for that!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy crap! U have to be kidding me...dying laughing on the floor right now...
The show is interesting I can't front but dude u wanna look like him? Lol smh.his abs looks nasty

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
i just cant believe anyone idolized those guys, they are just normal people that got picked to be on the show. id be embarrassed to be under the "guido" genre. everyone look at me with my fake tan, blow out, waxed eyebrows, and super tight shirt

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
no way,hes the jacked guy ever.i always wear my ed hardy shirts when i hit gym.i hate when i go to the gym and wanna get some curls in and theres guys squatting in the curls rack,if you wanna do your squats do um in on the smith,dont hog the curl rack when i wanna get my pump on before a sick kegger,get my beer pong on

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
no way,hes the jacked guy ever.i always wear my ed hardy shirts when i hit gym.i hate when i go to the gym and wanna get some curls in and theres guys squatting in the curls rack,if you wanna do your squats do um in on the smith,dont hog the curl rack when i wanna get my pump on before a sick kegger,get my beer pong on
lol, i hate when ppl squat in the curl rack too! lmao

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what do you guys think?i would love to have a god body like him.hes always showing off that hot bod every where he goes.i would like to do the same.i plan on naming my abs "the epidemic"cause they cause death and destruction everywhere they go
douchebag-adrol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread made me laugh out loud, it is the type of thing I would create if a friend left his laptop open while logged onto the forum.

The UK is creating their own version of Jersey Shore, I was invited to the casting but couldn't due to illness. Watch this space for the UK's equivalent of the Situation!

Frogman

Frogman

Banned
Awards
I cannot post picures until I reach 50 posts. Someone please copy/paste and remove the space after ( http: ) to show how small and weak his legs are. I laugh at people like this.
http: //estergoldberg.typepad.com/.a/6a0105349ca980970c0134802b415f970c-500wi

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt go as far as to say they are average people. Average people dont act like that and im very surprised nobody has snuffed his *ss! I make fun of it but i cant help but sit down and watch it. If hes your idol then thats great but i would think twice before admitting because you WILL be scolded for it!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hate when i go to the gym and wanna get some curls in and theres guys squatting in the curls rack,if you wanna do your squats do um in on the smith,dont hog the curl rack when i wanna get my pump on
:toofunny:

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
This thread is on par with those of people coming to BODYBUILDING websites asking to look like abercrombie models... I looked like that BEFORE I started bodybuilding. I started because I did NOT want to look like that any more. I started off at 130 and naturally have gotten to 185-190. It took a lot of hard work not to look like a man boy.

And yes his legs are pathetic. The whole concept of the show is a joke
... Rant over sorry...

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
You gotta drink the situations protein infused vodka (srs)
I first heard about this on the George Lopez show. It's sad to think people will buy this and feel they are benefiting from it.

The "Situation" has decent abs and nothing more. He has NO traps and his biceps are bigger than any other muscle on his body. He might be injecting straight to the bicep, like Valentino.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Injection site doesn't matter, unless it's a "local volumizing agent", so to speak. ;)

As for this thread... wow. Thank you for completely blowing my mind...or at the very least wanting to blow my mind out the back of my head.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I saw this and said " No way, this guy has to be kidding.". apparently not. So to answer your question. Dp nothing but abs and Bicep curls all day long, drink all night get no rest and be a DOUCHE, also get a cheese azz jersey accent and hit yourself in the head with a brick a few times so you can lose any intelligence God gave you, you should be there then.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't hate on him though he making money...$5 mill or more this year alone..besides yes he is a cornball

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I just had this uncontrable urge to click on the thread and read.
I have never seen this show, but heard about it and stood next to some girl named Snookie at this year's Arnold Classic in Columbus Ohio - but your post above is exactly what I did.

I assumed this guy with the mentally challenged nick name would actually be a decent buff guy with tons of gel in his hair and a dazzling smile - along the lines of LL Cool J or Punk from I Love New York... but evidently from the link/picture he is just some white trash skinny fat tool with rich parents.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
douchebag-adrol
Ah, that is the name of his new juice you can drink along with vodka pre-workout. Douche is making 5 million this year, our country is going to s**t. :twak:

Ms9

Awards
AM is unfamiliar with the concepts of trolling and leveling?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
he has been a member since 09...

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
You are the biggest idiot I have ever seen on here. I know he has had himself enhanced by surgeons, not good old hard work. He is a disgrace to the gym, and the iron. You need a role model.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
ahah that guy has ghey abs

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
This thread is on par with those of people coming to BODYBUILDING websites asking to look like abercrombie models... I looked like that BEFORE I started bodybuilding. I started because I did NOT want to look like that any more. I started off at 130 and naturally have gotten to 185-190. It took a lot of hard work not to look like a man boy.

And yes his legs are pathetic. The whole concept of the show is a joke
... Rant over sorry...
Not everyone is so lucky to start out looking like those guys. I started out being jealous of those guys too. I could murder this Jersey Shore guy with one hand, but I also have a gut. For what it's worth, I can see where an out of shape guy would whant that to be his goal.

Ill give you an honest anwer. No healthy natural supp is gonna make it easy for an out of shape guy to look like that. Getting you nutrients can give you a boost, but you have a lot of research to do. Start with hard work, multis, fish oil, and work your way up.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Not everyone is so lucky to start out looking like those guys. I started out being jealous of those guys too. I could murder this Jersey Shore guy with one hand, but I also have a gut. For what it's worth, I can see where an out of shape guy would whant that to be his goal.

Ill give you an honest anwer. No healthy natural supp is gonna make it easy for an out of shape guy to look like that. Getting you nutrients can give you a boost, but you have a lot of research to do. Start with hard work, multis, fish oil, and work your way up.
Adding to this, Im pretty sure this kid whant's to stay natural, and since half the people on this site have probably taken a PH at some point, maby the standards are a little high here. I come from St. Louis, and if the situation stood next to the average looking guy from St. Louis, every girl in the room would whant to f him, so let's stop picking on the this kid.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
haha dont feed the troll!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AM is unfamiliar with the concepts of trolling and leveling?
Trolls don't usually last long around here.
What's leveling?
Srsly...

hog928

Awards
  • Established
Illright what im with u on this one minus the being like him. So first what are your stats like said illready, Height, Weight, Bf. Hows ur diet, and if u want to start to get bigger and stronger u better have a great diet and better bust your ass. This guy has probly never taken working out serious and his liver is probly ready to fall out and kick his ass for what he has done to it.

bjj666

Awards
the only good thing I can say is:

At least they work out religiously.

Alot of fat sloppy / or skinny sloppy, or even worse!: skinny/fat sloppy ****s walking around these days.

I dont need to tan, but a fresh haircut, gym and laundry? you could do much worse.

Mike the sitch has popcorn muscles bro, all show, no go. to top it off he's funny looking...underdeveloped in many areas.

you wanna go guido?

Never work legs, abs and bi's eod, throw in a bit of cardio to stay lean,