What Supplements Are Similar To NZT-48 (The Clear Pill From The Movie Limitless)?

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
It may not be an NSAID but adder all does wonders for me. I just recently watched the movie and when I take 5 mg prescribed... I can literally read a novel in one day and study for an
Exam in one hour and ace it.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
It may not be an NSAID but adder all does wonders for me. I just recently watched the movie and when I take 5 mg prescribed... I can literally read a novel in one day and study for an
Exam in one hour and ace it.
Funny how amphetamines have that tendency :)

ccfield

Awards
There is no supplement that will do anything close to what you see in the movie. Someone mentioned Adderall and essentially, they were correct. Amphetamines are the closest but they wreak havoc on your body and your brain if not dosed and prescribed correctly. Nootropics, as far as I've seen, are a waste of money. And Gingko? You'd get more for your money if you planted the seed and grew the tree so you could look at the pretty leaves. If you don't drink too much, get enough sleep every night, work out, and give your body the proper nutrients it needs, that's the best you can do and it's usually pretty good...better than most of the world. Oh, and most of all, stress is the biggest zapper of brain energy. AND don't mess with anything that messes with your dopamine unless you have to.

xxlancelotxx

Awards
OK guys Which combination is best?
huperzine/piracetam/Glucuronolactone or huperzine/pirecetam/Focus xt or huperzine/piracetam/Glucuronolactone/Focus xt? and tell me dasage please...

xxlancelotxx

Awards
OK guys Which combination is best?
huperzine/piracetam/Glucuronolactone or huperzine/pirecetam/Focus xt or huperzine/piracetam/Glucuronolactone/Focus xt? and tell me dasage please...
UP up Up

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like huperzine/piracetam/Glucuronolactone/Focus xt. You will have to dose as the bottle says to access individual tolerance in my opinion. I know some people who need a couple scoops of focus xt where as I only need 1 to get me focused. The huperzine probably wont need to be dosed high since there is already in some in Focus Xt.

dre2day

dre2day

Awards
I have started stacking Piracetam, Glucuronolactone , and Huperzine A 99%

FocusXT is on its way had to choose a in stock flavor..

Piracetam taste bad with plain water and it had a kind of foggy affect on me since I did not have a choline.

Glucuronolactone & Huperzine A 99% don't seem to have a noticeable affect yet other then a little more energy.

Would keeping these in the fridge affect their performance? When I'm not home it can get to about 90F through out the house.

xxlancelotxx

Awards
I like huperzine/piracetam/Glucuronolactone/Focus xt. You will have to dose as the bottle says to access individual tolerance in my opinion. I know some people who need a couple scoops of focus xt where as I only need 1 to get me focused. The huperzine probably wont need to be dosed high since there is already in some in Focus Xt.
thanks bro and I saw 2 different focus xt 1) Focus xt 2) Focus xt 30 servings. What is the difference between?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have started stacking Piracetam, Glucuronolactone , and Huperzine A 99%

FocusXT is on its way had to choose a in stock flavor..

Piracetam taste bad with plain water and it had a kind of foggy affect on me since I did not have a choline.

Glucuronolactone & Huperzine A 99% don't seem to have a noticeable affect yet other then a little more energy.

Would keeping these in the fridge affect their performance? When I'm not home it can get to about 90F through out the house.
I would try to keep them cooler than that.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
There are tons of research chems (not for sale like from a known peptide-type site) with compounds that are unnamed, but labelled (much like anti-depressants before they are approved for use) that will probably never see the light of day or any trials or experiments, but can be purchased if you know the source and can understand the chemical structural writeout.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Piracetam + Choline plus some sort of stimulant is the strongest you'll get without going to the gray or black market.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Benn taking huperzine but haven't noticed nuch of a difference. Is it better when stacked?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Huperzine is definitely better when stacked with a source that shifts equilibrium towards ACh production. More ACh production + less ACh degradation = more noticeable effects.

Focus XT provides a choline/acetyl source to exploit Le Chatelier's principle and shift equilbriium to the right. That's why it's the #1 product I recommend for starters.

However, Hup A standalone at 200-300mcg a day can provide noticeable increases in memory if adminstered subchronically. You will not "feel" anything from dose to dose.

Reactions: mw1

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what would you consider an advanced stack?

gpassosbh

Awards
Hi...
I just saw the film "Limitless" yesterday, I would like to know what are the best products to get a result at least close to the result of NZT.
As I live in Brasil, could some one send me the link of this products?!?!?!

I´ve heard about Nootropics. This product is easy to buy?!?!?

Thanks a lot.

Ps.: Sorry about my english.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Read this thread, you can answer all your own questions.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hi...
I just saw the film "Limitless" yesterday, I would like to know what are the best products to get a result at least close to the result of NZT.

Thanks a lot.

Nothing will get you close to NZT, but consistent dosing of Focus XT + a racetam + extra ALCAR will yield increased sharpness, memory, and thought clarity/fluidity.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Hi...

Thanks a lot.

NZT was in theory, a chemical research drug and simply put it will stay as theory. I'm sure there are a ton of experimental brain drugs being developed in labs today but as you saw in the movie, there is nasty side effects to these drugs and that is my opinion on why none of these even get close to leaving the lab and going public. Further there would be no point in releasing these things to the public as it would make everyone smarter and destroy the market for the drug.

But as cooper said, Focus XT+Hup A+ Extra Alcar+racetam(Pir or Pram) and you'll be set.

Ligmenos

Ligmenos

Awards
a nice stack i have done in the past but very expensive....

AGPC 750-1000mg ED
Aniracetam 2250mg ED
ALCAR 3000mg ED
Huperizine A 600mcd ED

also added...

Sulbutiamine 1500mg ED
Piracetam 2400mg ED
Dihydroergocristine mesilate 6mg ED

i have notice nothing while using it (except ALCAR... i noticed it from the first dose) after a time off i noticed they worked....
sulbutiamine did absolute nothing for me... even in monodose of 1500mg...

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
I plan on using Pramiracetam at 300mg a day for..well a while probably. Finally gonna finish my bachelors degree as an associates
doesn't get you too far these days. Will not be starting until Spring 2012, but will most likely stock up/start with the Pramiracetam in a few months. It will be logged!

.Iceman

.Iceman

Awards
If you guys haven't tried Driven Sports Craze yet, you should. The focus, creativity, drive and clear thinking was like nothing I've ever tried before. It was amazing.

Sonntag

Awards
If you guys haven't tried Driven Sports Craze yet, you should. The focus, creativity, drive and clear thinking was like nothing I've ever tried before. It was amazing.
Dont fortget SlimXtreme ;-)

.Iceman

.Iceman

Awards
Dont fortget SlimXtreme ;-)
LOL. yeah, slimxtreme was a lot of a different feel. No matter how tired I was on slimxtreme I could stay awake no problem. I also got extremely talkative and almost cracked out on slimx.

Craze is different. Not wired or talky - just really outstanding mental clarity and focus and internal motivation.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took 2 scoops of SuperSize and 4 tabs of Hypertrop X before I went out for my birthday the other night and I was already a rambling (yet alert) drunk before I even had my first drink.
I think I cut my tab in half lol.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 2 scoops of SuperSize and 4 tabs of Hypertrop X before I went out for my birthday the other night and I was already a rambling (yet alert) drunk before I even had my first drink.
I think I cut my tab in half lol.
Happy bday

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Adderall for prescription.

For supplements try:

Focus XT. It has a pretty interesting effect on you!

N.R.G

Awards
Focus XT
Hup A
ALCAR
Pramiracetam or Aniracetam
Piracetam

Extras:

Subultiamine
Glucuronolactone
In relation to doses with the above stack. I suppose it's fair to say trial & error is probably the best way to seeing which dosage is best?

Starting at a low'ish dose & increasing if need be perhaps?

N.R.G

Awards
Can anybody describe the effects they get from taking a racetam
Do these racetams leave you feeling wired at all?

In fact, with most of the combos/stacks that have been mentioned. Do any of them tend to leave you wired in any way?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Would you normally take something like FXT prior to studying?

Are any of the supplements mentioned in this thread ever taken prior to bedtime?

I ask this because the body does practically all its repairing during the sleeping hours. So seeing as these supplements have repairing nutrients, would they work best during sleep?
Yes Focus XT helps for studying and working imo. I've only taken it twice though. Just my 2 cents. Reps could probably give you better reasons why :-D

djl

Awards
  • Established
Focus fixed now, ref over abundance of food coloring?

Any thoughts of simply removing the dyes?? I think most here wouldn't mind no added dyes.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no problem with dyes, clear is nice but food coloring is not a problem to me.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Focus XT is a win win. It definitely increases my focus AND gives me colorful ****s, what more could anyone ask?

N.R.G

Awards
Focus fixed now, ref over abundance of food coloring?

Any thoughts of simply removing the dyes?? I think most here wouldn't mind no added dyes.
So what's the purpose of the dyes? Surely not just cosmetic?

N.R.G

Awards
I have no problem with dyes, clear is nice but food coloring is not a problem to me.
It's a problem for me if it has absolutely no relevence to the product than just making it look nice.

Anything you put in your digestive system has to be processed. Why put your body through a pointless procedure & waste energy for no good reason?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It's a problem for me if it has absolutely no relevence to the product than just making it look nice.

Anything you put in your digestive system has to be processed. Why put your body through a pointless procedure & waste energy for no good reason?
At least u burn extra calories :thumbsup:

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Focus XT is a win win. It definitely increases my focus AND gives me colorful ****s, what more could anyone ask?
Black cherry turn mine greenish...thought it was the broccoli abundance I ate but turned out to be Focus XT haha

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I plan on using Pramiracetam at 300mg a day for..well a while probably. Finally gonna finish my bachelors degree as an associates
doesn't get you too far these days. Will not be starting until Spring 2012, but will most likely stock up/start with the Pramiracetam in a few months. It will be logged!
Did you ever end up getting some pramiracetam? If so, what did you think of it and what was your source? Thanks!

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Pramiracetam - an altered form of piracetam that is roughly 8 times more effective than normal Piracetam. I've read a couple logs on it where guys have developed photographic memory over a period of 6-9 months. I also read more logs where guys just had elevated cognitive functions and memory.. so depends on the person.
That's wild. I'd love photographic memory for the sake of studying for the LSAT.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards

That thinking is a slippery soap. Do you use a keyboard, why not voice control so you put you waste less energy. Why do you ever eat/drink anything cold as your body has to waste energy to warm it up. There are so many whys out there.

J19891

J19891

Awards
I'm sure other people have mentioned it, but piracetam. My girlfriend and I actually laughed at the movie because of the number of similarities to piracetam. You probably wont learn latin in a day, but it also wont kill you or turn you into a crackhead/zombie shell of your former self either.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need a serious stack to take for a few months to study with...any ideas?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Black Stim is in the making...