dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Surprisingly hard to get your attention today, dSade ..

What's the news on the Pheromone soap?
sorry...busy week here.

renegade will be in stock Monday...Darren's call if it goes up before that.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
sorry...busy week here.

renegade will be in stock Monday...Darrer's call if it goes up before that.
I appreciate it, man.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome work for Dsade. Hopefully I get my package by monday!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By surfectant do you mean like Sodium Laureth Sulfate? One of the reasons I liked Revita is that it used something else (name escapes me at the moment), which didn't seem to irritate the scalp so much.
We're using Glycol Stearate.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm terrified to wait for the shampoo - what if all the other baldies get in before me and steal all the virile mane?
LOL thank you for the visual, I enjoyed the laugh;)!!!:cheers:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those that haven't gotten to read the Longer writeup yet, these are pictures from the Topical RK study. This is JUST Raspberry Ketones at the concentration we used.

Attachments

EIC

EIC

Awards
For those that haven't gotten to read the Longer writeup yet, these are pictures from the Topical RK study. This is JUST Raspberry Ketones at the concentration we used.
"a" looks really good; "c" to a lesser extent. Something's up with "d"; that just looks not normal. And someone needs to tell the dude in "b" to just shave it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crap...wrong picture above (this was for the Capsaicin...ouch). Here is the RK study.

Attachments

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DSADE any pictures from tests done using RK on frontal/hairline loss of hair?

Mr.50

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DSADE any pictures from tests done using RK on frontal/hairline loss of hair?

Mr.50
These are the only photos supplied...but Subject C both resembles my loss and is what would be considered frontal hairline recession.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you been using this, Dsade?
And would a product like this help the ones with healthy hair?
(Strengthen the follicles)

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sweet, just got in on this. In fact, picked up just about the whole RPN lineup. Wasn't planning on getting more DCP, but really can't turn it down for 29 bucks. Can't wait for the Java Lustre and the RK gum.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
I put in a large order yesterday, 2 of these bad boys were included.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn...it just occurred to me that for now, you can even save 7% more with the Nutra Birthday special.

That would bring total cost to $27.90 a bottle.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Damn...it just occurred to me that for now, you can even save 7% more with the Nutra Birthday special.

That would bring total cost to $27.90 a bottle.
..and I had a coupon for this and forgot to use it.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I ordered a bunch of stuff, haha...i'm good for that ;)

ps - my Poison coffee beans came today!! I haven't had a chance to try it out yet because I am about to go to bed...but it is easily the singlehanded best smelling coffee ever.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you been using this, Dsade?
And would a product like this help the ones with healthy hair?
(Strengthen the follicles)
I had been using a beta, but I knew the missing ingredients (mostly carrier and the final Rooibos tea extract) were on the way.

It should absolutely strengthen existing follicles, especially by the enhancement of blood flow (and therefore nutrient delivery) as well as the actions of SOD and other antioxidants.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had been using a beta, but I knew the missing ingredients (mostly carrier and the final Rooibos tea extract) were on the way.

It should absolutely strengthen existing follicles, especially by the enhancement of blood flow (and therefore nutrient delivery) as well as the actions of SOD and other antioxidants.
Good.
I will grab a bottle and test it out.

EIC

EIC

Awards
Update on Java Lustre? Really looking forward to seeing the final ingredient profile.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

DSADE will the VM help with the hair color or will that only be from the Shampoo? I think you said that L-Dopa was actually the magic ingredient for the hair color....

Mr.50

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Hey Poison

I just threw a mini review of the Nicaragua Organic Fair Trade Jinotega in my log. Link is in the sig if you wanna check it out!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DSADE will the VM help with the hair color or will that only be from the Shampoo? I think you said that L-Dopa was actually the magic ingredient for the hair color....

Mr.50
Sorry...the 99% L-Dopa is quite pricey and it wouldn't make much sense to put it in the shampoo (given its hydrophilicity). It is only in the VM.

JGank

Awards
i just picked up a bottle. My whole top is almost gone. we will see what happens.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Which direction is the Java Lustre shampoo?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry...the 99% L-Dopa is quite pricey and it wouldn't make much sense to put it in the shampoo (given its hydrophilicity). It is only in the VM.
Kudos on sourcing a 99% L-Dopa. Most are in the 20-50% range, I know AppNut got a 75% for their IGF-2 reformulation, but 99% is something else!:woohoo:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Kudos on sourcing a 99% L-Dopa. Most are in the 20-50% range, I know AppNut got a 75% for their IGF-2 reformulation, but 99% is something else!:woohoo:
Agreed...I am ridiculously happy about this product!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Again, it's NOT cheap, but I have a way with suppliers.

I just secured a decent amount about 2 hours ago, which takes a large chunk out of my working capital, but with the things I have been pulling out of the dark corners of my mind the material will come in handy.

cld517

Awards
hi i'm new here..this seems like a great site with hot products..this post is really for the company rep or anyone else that may have some info..btw i'm open to suggestions about other products to try just for body building.. i'm 5'6'..157 lean lbs..small bone frame..wouldnt mind being 175..thanks to all

and now on to the question about virile mane

this is a question concerning Virile Mane..how long should a bottle last? considering that a bottle of Rogaine is 2oz. and is suppose to last 30 days i'm assuming that virile Mane should last approx. 90 days..fair assumption? How long should i wait before> washing my hair, swimming etc after applying? basically a question about absorption time..how would i integrate this with my minoxidil based product? how long should i wait before appling the 2nd product (may it be minox or Virile)? thank you in advance

that being said i'm not looking for prohormones or things of that nature..for obvious reasonsblink:

cloud9

Awards
You say a good supplement to take with Virile Mane is a Cayenne supplement . Could you please tell me how many Mg's of Cayenne I should take A day ? It comes in 500 mg capsules .

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
hi i'm new here..this seems like a great site with hot products..this post is really for the company rep or anyone else that may have some info..btw i'm open to suggestions about other products to try just for body building.. i'm 5'6'..157 lean lbs..small bone frame..wouldnt mind being 175..thanks to all

this is a question concerning Virile Mane..how long should a bottle last? considering that a bottle of Rogaine is 2oz. and is suppose to last 30 days i'm assuming that virile Mane should last approx. 90 days..fair assumption? How long should i wait before> washing my hair, swimming etc after applying? basically a question about absorption time..how would i integrate this with my minoxidil based product? how long should i wait before appling the 2nd product (may it be minox or Virile)? thank you in advance

that being said i'm not looking for prohormones or things of that nature..for obvious reasonsblink:
6 weeks + has been said for longevity of a bottle.

Read this: http://docs.google.com/View?docid=ddx7hj45_405pb9xqqht

Most of your questions are answered there or elsewhere in the thread...

GeneGnomeX

Awards
You say a good supplement to take with Virile Mane is a Cayenne supplement . Could you please tell me how many Mg's of Cayenne I should take A day ? It comes in 500 mg capsules .
To be perfectly clear, it isn't necessary; I would try VM solo first since raspberry ketone mimics the mechanism of cayenne. But if you would like to give it a shot since it is inexpensive I would stick to the recommended dose on the bottle. It is difficult to predict since there is only one study with capsaicin, capsaicin is difficult to find, and cayenne products (at least those I have seen) are not standardized for it. Perhaps I should clarify this in the writeup, that I am doing quite a bit of speculating assuming that the other cayenne constituents will be potent enough to have an effect.

There is interesting research with TRPV1 manipulation all over the body that is coming out, most recently in the brain with LTP (memory). Though it would be premature to suggest cayenne as a nootropic as well.

GeneGnomeX

Awards

I'll let Matt reply for the time questions, he knows these carriers better than I.

If you want to use minox with it (is there anything else in the product?) I would go minox in the morning and VM at night. But using both concurrently isn't necessary, VM was designed to be effective by itself, and at least one of the ingredients in VM is more effective than minox at promoting anagen in vitro. Trying VM by itself would be a good way of judging its efficacy, which I am confident will work well.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A bottle of Virile Mane should last for at least several months. A little goes a long way on it.

And as Colby said you should not need to use any other products with it. However if you choose to then use them at opposite ends of the day.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Alrighty...I have yet another question since my bottle should be here tomorrow.

I am balding "at the peaks" in the front and my hair is getting very thin in the front. I am also getting "the crown" spot in the back. How should I use VM? A shot in the front rubbed in the scalp as well as a shot in the back....or would 1 be sufficient?

Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alrighty...I have yet another question since my bottle should be here tomorrow.

I am balding "at the peaks" in the front and my hair is getting very thin in the front. I am also getting "the crown" spot in the back. How should I use VM? A shot in the front rubbed in the scalp as well as a shot in the back....or would 1 be sufficient?

Thanks!
It will need to be applied directly to any thin or balding spots.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The Emu Oil/cetearyl alcohol/Shea Butter/isopropyl alcohol emulsion (with some water and Propylene glycol) forms the bulk of the carrier. The carrier soaks in completely in approximately 20-30 minutes, during which time you want to avoid swimming and washing your hair, etc.

In the latter stages of absorption, the carrier will actually repel some moisture - so don't be afraid of going to the gym, etc. around 45 minutes after applying.

As stated, using the Minoxidil with it appears to be redundant - but if you do decide to use both, try to separate them.

The product was designed to last a minimum of 6 weeks (on paper) but having the actual final product in hand for close to 2 weeks now, the bottle is barely scratched (not even 1/2 ounce gone). New estimate is that the product will last 3 good months.

Remember, as with most topicals more is NOT better. A think layer applied and rubbed in is best.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 8
travbedaman Evomuse 8
Evomuse 4
Evomuse 21
mrchristian Supplement Logs 91