Steak potatoes

Chicken sweet potatoe

Rice mackerel mixed veggies veggies

Orange milk steak fried rice

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Number one reason I love the gym. No matter what problems you got going on in the world (to a certain degree) when it's time for the gym you can leave all those worries outside of the doors.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Number one reason I love the gym. No matter what problems you got going on in the world (to a certain degree) when it's time for the gym you can leave all those worries outside of the doors.
jafgflfizpp11.jpg

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Many of us including me would be un-hinged without working out.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Day 14
Rest
4Eggs rice coffee honey protien shake 30gs protien vector

Deer steak sweet potatoes

Beef steak baked potatoes vector

Chicken fried rice

Banana orange rice squid

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Day 15
4eggs rice coffee vector protien shake

Pork chops and asparagus peas and corn

Salmon honey asparagus and brussel sprouts vector

Gym
Chest tries forarms
Warm up stretched 5lb dumbbell shoulder roatations for 2 minutes

Chest 5x8
Bench 135,130,125,120,115
Dcline 105,95,85,80,80
Dbflys extremely slow and controlled when I get to the top I squeeze them together and hold for 3 seconds maintaining tension on my pecs
Cables downward flys making a scooping motion 40,35,30,30,25

Tries 3x8
I am extremely weak with some of these lifts

Behind the back tricep one arm press 8,10,12
Triecep two hand extension 15,20,25
Kick backs 10,15,20
Straight bar pushdowns 80,90,100

Beef stirfry sweet peas carrots onions mushrooms asparagus and broccoli

Oj milk rice beef ribs kale and a animal multi vitamin

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 rest
Alvocado almond milk veggie 4 egg omolet banana coffee honey protien shake vector

Chicken rice

Steak sweet potatoes

Rice and pork soup vector

Beef ribs mashed potatoes

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Day 17 shoulders and legs

4eggs protien shake bacon biscuits honey vector

Chicken and rice

Beef stirfry broccoli carrots and onions vector

Gym shoulders 5x8
Military press
Cable side raises 30,27.5,25,25,22.5
DB on arm flys laying on my side bringing wieght from the floor to the cieling I seen Arnold do these so I decided to as well.
Shrugs

Legs5-3-1
Hip press 225,315,365x2
Did 5 squats at 135 and my right knee began to feel pain so i stopped gym was done not risking injury

Mashed potatoes steak peas and corn

Egg drop soup shrimp and beef.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Day 18 rest

Eggs protien toast rice honey vector

Asparagus, broccoli, chicken rice

Mackerel rice and kale

Steak fried rice vector

Pork and rice soup

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any noticeable body comp chsnges?

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Any noticeable body comp chsnges?
Nothing from the normal... I will say that I am able to eat more without feeling full though and even when I get full I don't feel very bloated or feel like it's heavy on my stomach. I will say my appitite has increased a little. But as far streangth or fat loss nothing that I can relate to from vector...

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
I do need new pants though my thighs and glutes are filling them up even if there loose around my waist. But this happens to me when I get back into lifting anyway. I need 32s I was wearing 28s but there WAY to tight now.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do need new pants though my thighs and glutes are filling them up even if there loose around my waist. But this happens to me when I get back into lifting anyway. I need 32s I was wearing 28s but there WAY to tight now.
Got to be uncomfortable lol

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nothing from the normal... I will say that I am able to eat more without feeling full though and even when I get full I don't feel very bloated or feel like it's heavy on my stomach. I will say my appitite has increased a little. But as far streangth or fat loss nothing that I can relate to from vector...
I didnt and still dont have an appetite change from vector.

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I have no doubt that you were taught that, and that the current curriculum still states all of that to be true. However getting all of your information from current curriculum is choosing to remain 10-20 years behind the current scientific research.

Great ‘splainning, MrKleen73! My research and experience supports what you have written. Thank you!

“Basically 98% of all cholesterol in your system is made in the liver, only 2% of any blockage that is in the veins or arteries could possibly come from the amount of fat they eat, because that is all the effect dietary fat has on cholesterol...They have also found that the plaque build up is normally not the actual problem anyway. It is a factor, but the bigger factor has now been proven to be inflammation of the veins and arteries...”

THIS!

“In the end though, it comes down to results and enjoying yourself in the gym. Most of us are not trying to achieve perfection, just improvement, and enjoying a workout program goes a long way as far as helping with discipline and dedication to it. So do what you enjoy so long as it has value to you and your goals while still being able to recover is going to be more important than all the minutia we can spit all day.”

THIS!

“I would personally scratch the DB side bends and do side planks or pallof presses. Your obliques are there for rotation and anti-rotation, not crunching.”

AND THIS!

Stay safe! Stay strong!

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Sorry for the delays and no updates. I haven't forgotten about this log or your all's interest in it work has had me traveling and draining all of my energy and mental ability a little over a week now. I've been working about 14 hours shifts everyday and finding a gym 24/7 and being able to eat at the rate I do plus sleep has been a ****ing nightmare but I've managed to pull it off! Had to sleep in the bed of my truck one day after the gym just to get good quality sleep. Ive been writing everything I've done down so I will upload that later today.
I haven't been home long so spending time with the family and catching up and getting some well deserved rest! Thanks for your alls patience. Will get back to everyone soon. Btw my food is about to be updated as basic as it can get.... Rice and tune for a few days in a row will drive you insane!!!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys. Sorry for the delays and no updates. I haven't forgotten about this log or your all's interest in it work has had me traveling and draining all of my energy and mental ability a little over a week now. I've been working about 14 hours shifts everyday and finding a gym 24/7 and being able to eat at the rate I do plus sleep has been a ****ing nightmare but I've managed to pull it off! Had to sleep in the bed of my truck one day after the gym just to get good quality sleep. Ive been writing everything I've done down so I will upload that later today.
I haven't been home long so spending time with the family and catching up and getting some well deserved rest! Thanks for your alls patience. Will get back to everyone soon. Btw my food is about to be updated as basic as it can get.... Rice and tune for a few days in a row will drive you insane!!!!
Rest easy mate.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Got allot to do around the house with the yard and Christmas decorations where I haven't been home in awhile be updating through the day

Day 19 back and Bies

4 egg omolete with green onion mushrooms and peppers hash browns toast and protien shake
Vector

Steak and corn and peas

Pork chops mashed potatoes

Rice and mackerel vector

Gym bw=bodyweight as=assisted

Back 5x8
pull ups 8bw,8bw,5bw/3as, 8as 40lbs, 8as 60lbs
Pull backs 11,10,9,8,8,
Pulls downs 150x8
Tbar 135, 115, 115, 100, 90

Bies 3x8
Straight bar curls 85, 70, 65
One arm preacher curls 30,25,20
Hammer curls 25 , 20, 20
Cable con curls 50,40,30

Being the back forearm curls
2x10 95lbs

Cable crunches 2x25 100lbs

Protien shake and rice

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Day 20 rest
Eggs alvocado baggle protein shake banana vector

Steak corn peas

Chicken breast baked potatoes

Protien shake rice vector

Spaghetti

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Day 21 rest

Eggs rice vector protein shake

Chicken beans carrots and squash

Chicken beans carrots and squash

Left over spaghetti vector

Steak mashed potatoes and macaroni.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You have a month update?
New weight gain?

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
You have a month update?
New weight gain?
Sorry cleaned the gutters out yesterday and dropped my damn phone right on the walk way and Broke the screen just got a new one so there went my creatine money these past few days have been a **** ****!!! Yeah I'm 176 lbs fresh in the morning after a **** and shower that was this morning. But this is kinda normal for me to be honest with the job ive been doing carrying concrete brick lumber and all other **** constantly all day I'm surprised I haven't lost weight... Be patient I'll update all my other info.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Day 22 gym chest and tries

Tuna and rice vector Olive oil shot

Loaded burrito steak lettuce beans jalapenos rice

Protien 48g rice

Another burrito and vector there was a Mexican stand close to where we were working at. So sense everything else was fast food i toar these things bought a **** ton of them and store them in the fridge at our hotel. they we're really cheap and fresh food. Plus extremely good.

Chest 5x8
Bench 135,135,125,120,125
DB flys 15,12,12,10,10
Dcline 100,100,100,90,85
Downward cable flys 50,40,35,35,35

Tries 3x8
Pushdowns 100,90,80
Skull crushers Ezbar just stating weights I added 20,20,25
One arm DB extension 15,12,12
Kick back 15,15,12

Crunches 2x25

Got cattering from Colombia steak house
Ate three steaks and two baked potatoes

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Day 23 rest
Ate my burrito and took my vector

Rice and tuna

Rice and tune

Burrito vector

Protien and rice with a egg

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys sorry for not being on for a few days not going to believe this but I managed to break my phone again and had to wait till I got paid again. I've been trying to find the list that I had my log wrote out on but my wife might have accidentally thrown it away. It was only a piece of paper that could easily have been confused for trash. I'll upload pictures later and give a fair and honest review of vector. Sorry that this log has not been very well kept or maintained. One day I would like to do a good log on a product and have a lot more information on it. My biggest downfall to this log is my day today priorities and my responsibilities I haven't been able to commit to recording the data as I should have been. I'm a foreman for a construction company so between having a highly stressful and complicated job along with being young and married with two kids and juggling a healthy diet and gym like style my cup overfloweth. Don't know why I appreciate everybody's support on this and their respects.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey guys sorry for not being on for a few days not going to believe this but I managed to break my phone again and had to wait till I got paid again. I've been trying to find the list that I had my log wrote out on but my wife might have accidentally thrown it away. It was only a piece of paper that could easily have been confused for trash. I'll upload pictures later and give a fair and honest review of vector. Sorry that this log has not been very well kept or maintained. One day I would like to do a good log on a product and have a lot more information on it. My biggest downfall to this log is my day today priorities and my responsibilities I haven't been able to commit to recording the data as I should have been. I'm a foreman for a construction company so between having a highly stressful and complicated job along with being young and married with two kids and juggling a healthy diet and gym like style my cup overfloweth. Don't know why I appreciate everybody's support on this and their respects.
There is nothing more important than your family. Please take care of your priorities and have a happy holiday and new year.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So what were the final results on the scale?

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
So what were the final results on the scale?
Sorry guys been off for a few days. Put my two weeks notice in and have been to several interviews and a couple have accepted my resume and will be starting at a factory soon. So I've been tied up with that. But my weight when I took this picture was 176.2 now I'm currently 178.6 after a dump and shower that was this morning and am not taking my second month of vector. I gave it to my friend who is about 10 years older than me I'm 23 as of the first of this year. With my age vector didn't have any effect on me that I can tell strength has gone up only by a small portion endurance is about the same anything I have gained is what I would naturally gain through time without vector. Korean mistle toe one of the ingredients in vector from what I read and multiple studies only said they researched it in older males. Being 23 I don't think I qualify for that part. Vector was not worth paying 50$ for me in my opinion for the results I obtain. Being on a bulk didn't really lose anyfat still have a lot around my glutes and lower abbs. Vector DID give me an appetite though but also made me feel empty like I hadn't consumed any nutrition after a meal which kinda made me feel weird eating it with a big meal. As far as a rating for vector I can't give one because of my age and my log wasn't recorded the best. I do not recommend vector for my self personally but have no right to promote or denounce vector. Bottom line if vector didn't work for you then don't buy it. If you feel like vector is helping you and your benefit off of it then do what you think helps you best. A wise man on this post told me ,and this is the best advice I've recieved, the only thing I need is food, a decent multi, oils, creatine, and protein, sleep, and good workout schedule will give me the best quality gains than any pull out there... Well besides maybe an AAS. So that is my opinion and review anyone else my age that thinks about getting vector I would simply suggest spending your money on protein and better groceries. If you got it in your mind that you want vector then go for it and try it your self and hope you get good results from!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry guys been off for a few days. Put my two weeks notice in and have been to several interviews and a couple have accepted my resume and will be starting at a factory soon. So I've been tied up with that. But my weight when I took this picture was 176.2 now I'm currently 178.6 after a dump and shower that was this morning and am not taking my second month of vector. I gave it to my friend who is about 10 years older than me I'm 23 as of the first of this year. With my age vector didn't have any effect on me that I can tell strength has gone up only by a small portion endurance is about the same anything I have gained is what I would naturally gain through time without vector. Korean mistle toe one of the ingredients in vector from what I read and multiple studies only said they researched it in older males. Being 23 I don't think I qualify for that part. Vector was not worth paying 50$ for me in my opinion for the results I obtain. Being on a bulk didn't really lose anyfat still have a lot around my glutes and lower abbs. Vector DID give me an appetite though but also made me feel empty like I hadn't consumed any nutrition after a meal which kinda made me feel weird eating it with a big meal. As far as a rating for vector I can't give one because of my age and my log wasn't recorded the best. I do not recommend vector for my self personally but have no right to promote or denounce vector. Bottom line if vector didn't work for you then don't buy it. If you feel like vector is helping you and your benefit off of it then do what you think helps you best. A wise man on this post told me ,and this is the best advice I've recieved, the only thing I need is food, a decent multi, oils, creatine, and protein, sleep, and good workout schedule will give me the best quality gains than any pull out there... Well besides maybe an AAS. So that is my opinion and review anyone else my age that thinks about getting vector I would simply suggest spending your money on protein and better groceries. If you got it in your mind that you want vector then go for it and try it your self and hope you get good results from!
FUGGING EXCELLENT!!!!! I love seeing someone learn something important like this early on in the game.