VECTOR AND A YOUNG BUCK

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
If you cut your workout in half, you’re going to see benefits from this alone. Calorie expenditure is less = bigger surplus than you originally thought.

This log is all over the place, man.
That's definitely correct. Prior to starting this log I had only been Working out three hours a day for a little over a week and only went Mon. wed. Fri before that for about a month and a half I had been working out Monday - Friday 1-1/2 hours. I started thinking that I need to start doing more. So I decided to cut my workout days to 3 days instead of 5 or six sometimes. And double my workout time. As stated before in my other post I'm currently working out 3 days a week 1hour or few minutes over on those days I only worked out for 3 hours the first day of the log. Plus I'm doing 2 months on this log and from thence forth everything is going to stay the same besides the products says it takes 2 weeks for this vector to start "taking effect" as stated by the company. So the first two weeks of this log any increase of strength Stamina libido or whatever might accure isn't going to be from the effects of vector. I'm not sure my logic in that is accurate. But I completely understand your statement. Thanks for the input.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 rest day
Breakfast 4 eggs toast coffee animal multi pak
30g protien shake

8oz salmon loaded baked potatoe orange

Rice noodles onion green onion beef chicken pork combo

Rice and mackerel going to bed

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Why raw eggs? I highly advise against this
Because it's quicker to eat 4 raw eggs then cook them. Alot of the times when I wake up I get the kids up bathed changed brush there teeth find there toons and feed them. My son still takes a bottle my daughter eats yogurt and assorted berries for breakfast. it just keeps me from spending time cooking and getting food in stomach quick

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 6 rest day
Breakfast 4 eggs toast coffee animal multi pak
30g protien shake

8oz salmon loaded baked potatoe orange

Rice noodles onion green onion beef chicken pork combo

Rice and mackerel going to bed
So where are all the foods I told you to get and use?

Bagels, Cereal's, Rice Cakes, English Muffins, Rice, Cream of Rice, Banana's, Honey, Nut Butter's, Avacaod'es, Oils etc..
If you wanna keep things on the easy side I would start taking the advice . You are just going to make your life 100x easier

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
So where are all the foods I told you to get and use?

Bagels, Cereal's, Rice Cakes, English Muffins, Rice, Cream of Rice, Banana's, Honey, Nut Butter's, Avacaod'es, Oils etc..
If you wanna keep things on the easy side I would start taking the advice . You are just going to make your life 100x easier
I've got honey, penut butter, rice and bananas, and various cooking oils I'll eat honey bunches of oats every now and then I don't like other cereals or bagels not much of a muffin fan either. If hats what you recommend I eat for my body I'll get them. And are u referring to easier as far as the prep of food or along the lines eating something that taste good for the mental aspect of it?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've got honey, penut butter, rice and bananas, and various cooking oils I'll eat honey bunches of oats every now and then I don't like other cereals or bagels not much of a muffin fan either. If hats what you recommend I eat for my body I'll get them. And are u referring to easier as far as the prep of food or along the lines eating something that taste good for the mental aspect of it?
Prep
Digestion
Portability

Open a pack of muffins or bagels and apply spreads = Done, take 2 scoops whey with just enough water to make a sludge and put on top of them adn then add a banana and honey. You can rack up 100-150g of carbs and it barley tastes like you ate anything.

You could do scrambeled egg Muffin Sandwiches and put real bacon on top, 2 bagels is around 50g of carbs, have a banana on the side = 75g of carbs if you used 4 whole eggs thats around 30g protein and 20g Fat. Very balanced meal there.

Banana = On the go
Honey Squirt on top of stirfrys and breads/bagels/muffins
Easy calories here man..
Same with bulk cooking rice, or using cream of rice in the microwave.

Trying to make your life easy, make it easier on your digestion tract, and get down quality calories without causing any bloat.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Prep
Digestion
Portability

Open a pack of muffins or bagels and apply spreads = Done, take 2 scoops whey with just enough water to make a sludge and put on top of them adn then add a banana and honey. You can rack up 100-150g of carbs and it barley tastes like you ate anything.

You could do scrambeled egg Muffin Sandwiches and put real bacon on top, 2 bagels is around 50g of carbs, have a banana on the side = 75g of carbs if you used 4 whole eggs thats around 30g protein and 20g Fat. Very balanced meal there.

Banana = On the go
Honey Squirt on top of stirfrys and breads/bagels/muffins
Easy calories here man..
Same with bulk cooking rice, or using cream of rice in the microwave.

Trying to make your life easy, make it easier on your digestion tract, and get down quality calories without causing any bloat.
I see. I'll start doing this. And yeah I'll admit all he meat and rice and other veggies It definitely packs alot pressure in my guts next time I'm grocery shopping I'll buy these and definitely start making that protien spread!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Because it's quicker to eat 4 raw eggs then cook them. Alot of the times when I wake up I get the kids up bathed changed brush there teeth find there toons and feed them. My son still takes a bottle my daughter eats yogurt and assorted berries for breakfast. it just keeps me from spending time cooking and getting food in stomach quick
I certainly respect needing to save time and optimize your morning (especially with kids), but raw eggs have lower protein bioavailability compared to cooked as well as the risk for illness

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I certainly respect needing to save time and optimize your morning (especially with kids), but raw eggs have lower protein bioavailability compared to cooked as well as the risk for illness
This 0 point in drinking raw provides no benefit at all

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
I was not aware that eating raw vs cooked eggs had decreased protien value.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Eat,Eat,Proper Training,and Recovery.. dial that in with your body type and lifestyle.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It’s nothing wrong with training for 2-3hrs if you have the proper training,eating,and recovery.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It’s nothing wrong with training for 2-3hrs if you have the proper training,eating,and recovery.
Clearly, that is not the case here
and if you are training for 2-3 hours your intensity is going to lack. Unless your resting 5 minutes between sets like powerlifters
which nearly none of us on here really do.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Clearly, that is not the case here
and if you are training for 2-3 hours your intensity is going to lack. Unless your resting 5 minutes between sets like powerlifters
which nearly none of us on here really do.
Not really, I rest 1:00 on sets, and 0:10 on rest pause sets and still in the gym on 5 exercises and multiple sets around 1:30:00. Just saying

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not really, I rest 1:00 on sets, and 0:10 on rest pause sets and still in the gym on 5 exercises and multiple sets around 1:30:00. Just saying
90 minutes does not equal 2-3 hours
Your math is off. Just Sayin'
There is a big difference in 30 minutes of intense training.
If everyone could do it and get results they would. Not everyone has the time, dedication, and consistency to do so with our daily lives, work, family etc.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Same here with My 2 1/2 hour workouts sessions. I also prepare my body the day before with high calories and carbs intake.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My math isnt off. I said sometimes it takes me 1:30:00. Sometimes longer. Depends on what I'm working Chest, Shoulders, back, Legs, arms

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If everyone could do it and get results they would. Not everyone has the time, dedication, and consistency to do so with our daily lives, work, family etc.
It looks like he have the time to spare.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I was 117Codyawebb Trainer, I would not recommend him to do 2-3 hours of training,due to his body type,Ectomorph.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If I was 117Codyawebb Trainer, I would not recommend him to do 2-3 hours of training,due to his body type,Ectomorph.
Which is what I said on my very first post.

If you are in the gym for that long I hate to burst your bubble.
Either 1) Your intensity sucks 2) your program is garbage and 3) You taking way too long between sets

If you cant get a good workout in 60-90 minutes and walk out of there with a great mind muscle connection, pump, and stimulating the muscle properly you are not training efficiently.
More is not always better that applies to everything in life (Diet, training, nutrition, cardio)

That is the biggest downfall many trainees have --> More time in the gym = more gains and more progress
tahts actually incorrect.

If you cant get a good workout in 16-20 sets or even less (pending program) you are not training with proper intensity.
Hell I have had some of my best gains training with 8-10 sets off a DC type program pushing to absolute true failure which 99% of trainees don't have a clue what that is.

My 2 cents for you. You are wasting your time doing way too much and in the gym for too long. You could cut your time in the gym in half, focus on more QUALITY > QUANTITY and walk away with 3x the gains.

A good program for you:
5/3/1
Lyle's Generic Bulking Routine
a basic Upper/Lower Routine (westside for skinny bastard)

Something simple, focusing on the compounds, and beating the log book.

I agree with justhere4comm skip the gainer shakes. You need food, and dialing in your diet. Keep that consistent your whole log and that alone will take you VERY Far.

Whole foods >>>>>> Watered down cheap sources of fats/carbs in a gainer shake. You are basically drinking sugar and low grade fats with whey protein. Just whey a basic whey or whey blend.

Foods I will be eating
Whole Eggs, Steak, Chicken Thighs, 90/10 Turkey, Whole Milk, Whey Protein
Jasmine Rice, Garnola, Trail Mix, Cereal's, English Muffins, Bagels, Banana's, Honey, Cream of Rice, Cream of Wheat, Rice Cakes
Green Beans / Asparagus / Salad
Coffee, Milk, Orange Juice, Pomegrante Juice, Pineapple Juice
Nut Butters, Avacado, MCT Oil, Olive Oil

Change your sources to above ^^^^ You need a lot more variety and drop the broccoli its a very gassy vegetable. Stick away from it due to FODMAP. Go to the store and start buying more groceries

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes you did.. But are you saying that If a person do 2-3 hours of training,they will not achieve results?
I quoted OP (original poster of thread)
stating he did not need to be training 2-3 hours. Just like he doesn't need to be drinking raw eggs
You are not reading or comprehending what I was quoting and who I was talking to

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I quoted OP (original poster of thread)
stating he did not need to be training 2-3 hours. Just like he doesn't need to be drinking raw eggs
You are not reading or comprehending what I was quoting and who I was talking to
I think he is. But I do that he doesnt need to drink raw eggs. His diet could be better. Just not the same diet you gave to BOSSMAN. You do know they are different people and train differently right.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can't even imagine spending longer than 1-1.5 hours in the gym lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What about this post?
Did you read who I quoted in that post?

Quote Originally Posted by 117codyawebb View Post
I was not aware that eating raw vs cooked eggs had decreased protien value.

^^^ I was not talking to you or Demented
You just assumed that, and now you clogged up a whole page of his log on something that was not directed to either of you.

OP Doesn't need to drink raw eggs
OP Doesn't need to train for 3 hours.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think he is. But I do that he doesnt need to drink raw eggs. His diet could be better. Just not the same diet you gave to BOSSMAN. You do know they are different people and train differently right.
I never said that had to be his diet
I speak a lot with Kevin outside of the boards via EMAIL with specifics and tailoring it to his early morning fasted workouts, and how to set him up for optimal progress, and lets face it, since he has taken a lot of my adivce he has doubled his intake, got leaner, and continues to get stronger.

What I gave OP is general guidelines and food choices that will help increase his intake, keep digestion/bloat down and help him progress. If he wants to take the advice great, if not thats on him. I am just doing this out of my own time to help others on this board in their journies.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I never said that had to be his diet
I speak a lot with Kevin outside of the boards via EMAIL with specifics and tailoring it to his early morning fasted workouts
What I gave OP is general guidelines and food choices that will help increase his intake, keep digestion/bloat down and help him progress
Thats funny cause you told them both to buy the same things even though they have different goals,different body types, and different training.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When you made that statement about training 2-3 hours,someone might see that and stop that style of training because The Solution, said it was not logical.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thats funny cause you told them both to buy the same things even though they have different goals,different body types, and different training.
Did I state he had to use them? Nope
These are guidelines, you are assuming that is 100% of what they are eating. Kevin doesn't eat half the stuff I suggested, just like OP doesn't either.
Guidelines are meant to be tailored. Kevin does a lot of things different then OP will do in here.

You will not see any of my clients on the same programs or on the same dietary guidelines due to food intolerances, FODMAP items that digest better for them, and personal decisions on food sources (just like OP hates bagels and muffins). Everyone is different. This is simply what works for a majority because most people want to just eat what they deem "Clean" when in reality not everything that is clean sits on our stomachs or digests as it should. This is where you have to play the elimination game and find what is suitable for each and every person.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
These are guidelines, you are assuming that is 100% of what they are eating. Kevin doesn't eat half the stuff I suggested, just like OP doesn't either.
Guidelines are meant to be tailored. Kevin does a lot of things different then OP will do in here.

Jsut like any diet, or training program they are simply guidelines, everything else is to be tailored. You will not see any of my clients on the same programs or on the same dietary guidelines due to food intolerances, FODMAP items that digest better for them, and personal decisions on food sources. Everyone is different. This is simply what works for the masses because most people want to just eat what they deem "Clean" when in reality not everything that is clean sits on our stomachs or digests as it should.
I agree 100%

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Jsut like any diet, or training program they are simply guidelines, everything else is to be tailored. You will not see any of my clients on the same programs or on the same dietary guidelines due to food intolerances, FODMAP items that digest better for them, and personal decisions on food sources. Everyone is different. This is simply what works for the masses because most people want to just eat what they deem "Clean" when in reality not everything that is clean sits on our stomachs or digests as it should.
So your admitting to giving people general copy cat diets you can get offline, and letting them figure out what they deem best for themselves. Rather than talking to them and figuring out what works best for them. Hmmm, ok. If that works for you and your clients. I rather talk to them, figure what works for them, and work it into a diet I build for them.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So your admitting to giving people general copy cat diets you can get offline, and letting them figure out what they deem best for themselves. Rather than talking to them and figuring out what works best for them. Hmmm, ok. If that works for you and your clients. I rather talk to them, figure what works for them, and work it into a diet I build for them.
I agree 100%

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I speak a lot with Kevin outside of the boards via EMAIL with specifics and tailoring it to his early morning fasted workouts, and how to set him up for optimal progress,

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you used that one before. Try again. You sound like the trainer at my local planet fitness. Give them general diet, and exercise. And if they do good claim success. If they fail, blame them.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah you used that one before. Try again. You sound like the trainer at my local planet fitness. Give them general diet, and exercise. And if they do good claim success. If they fail, blame them.
Huh? KML!!!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t understand the issue here. The OP isn’t his client, he’s giving general advice. What’s the problem?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don’t understand the issue here. The OP isn’t his client, he’s giving general advice. What’s the problem?
Don’t say something if you don’t know if it work or not. 2-3 hours of training isn’t logical, and that is what The Solution said..

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Don’t say something if you don’t know if it work or not. 2-3 hours of training isn’t logical, and that is what The Solution said..
Plus he passes the same nutritional advise off to everyone. When that doesn't work for everyone. What will make one person fat, will make the other person skinny, and what will make one person healthy will kill the next person...Just like recommending healthy fats to a heart patient, when that would kill them. When they should be taking in more carbs than fats.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Advice is one thing. Being overbearing, talking in circles and making the log about him is just irrating.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My training is a mix of strength and hypertrophy and it does take at least 2hrs to complete a couple days in a week when it's a heavy leg day or heavy Upper body day (with deadlifts and bench for strength adding to hypertrophy lifts). I agree it cannot be a blanket statement not to workout for 2-3hrs and it's pointless. Have to understand what the OPs training style is at the moment and he hasn't shared that yet.

If it's purely hypertrophy, I think OP would see better results by not doing a 2-3hrs workout.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think OP is not performing these workouts,as he say.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think OP is not performing these workouts,as he say.
The log itself is all over the place to make any sense out of it (at least to me). Needs a structure. By the looks of his physique, he is either

1) Just getting back into the gym after a long time
2) He is just starting to workout
3) The worst. He has been working out for a while and had made no gains.

We just don't know anything about OP to advice him. So, let him do his thing and report with what he has made out of the $$ he spent.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The log itself is all over the place to make any sense out of it (at least to me). Needs a structure. By the looks of his physique, he is either

We just don't know anything about OP to advice him. So, let him do his thing and report with what he has made out of the $$ he spent.
I agree

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I agree 1000%! because I laugh a lot at guys when I know they are lying about their training, and results. Numbers and words can go so far...

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree 1000%! because I laugh a lot at guys when I know they are lying about their training, and results. Numbers and words can go so far...
Exactly, lots of guys on here post numbers and words but no results. Lets see where he goes with this.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol what just happened?!?

OP, let’s see what pans out. Good luck dude.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
****************/images/uW5UX3

How have I missed this!!!