Black Lion Research VECTOR 2 Launch is now live. Massive sale-

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out the new VECTOR 2 and get in on the launch sale.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely excited to see what Vector 2 brings!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take a look at some of the new studies. There are some I posted at the tail end of the writeup that were not available when Vector 1 was launched.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the last 24 hours of the launch sale. Stock is next to gone. Get em before they are OOS.
Code VECTOR

S

StrongNaturalSupps

Awards
This is the last 24 hours of the launch sale. Stock is next to gone. Get em before they are OOS.
Code VECTOR
Is Vector 2 better than 1 other than the absorption complex?

More concentrated ingredients or anything?

Follidrone i ill reorder

What about Androgin what ingredients are there other than Cistanche? the label is not clear where the gingenosides come from thanks

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Vector 2 better than 1 other than the absorption complex?

More concentrated ingredients or anything?

Follidrone i ill reorder

What about Androgin what ingredients are there other than Cistanche? the label is not clear where the gingenosides come from thanks
Vector 2 utilizes much more potent extracts, different extraction processes and blends of isolated compounds.
I wont disclose because we have coattail riders who like to clone our products. Not gonna happen anymore.
But there are the extracts, and some of the key compounds in the extracts have been.....reinforced with pure compounds. Finally we have BioX which increases the bioavailability, half life and retention of the ingredients.
Version 2 is much more powerful.

Ginsenosides are found in all kinds of plants but in this case they either come from Ginseng or are synthetic.
For the same reason mentioned above we are not ever going to disclose anything more than that. The label is up to standards and includes everything that could be determined by testing.
Androgin has
the key ginsenosides in cyclodextrin complex
50% cistanch extract consisting of 30% echinacoside, 15% acteoside and 10% tubuloside a. In cyclodextrin complex.
PLus BioX which has the citrus bioflavanoids naringinin, Hesperidin, Tangeretin. As well as 50% EGCG from Green tea and 10mg Piperine per dose.

Last edited:
S

StrongNaturalSupps

Awards
Vector 2 utilizes much more potent extracts, different extraction processes and blends of isolated compounds.
I wont disclose because we have coattail riders who like to clone our products. Not gonna happen anymore.
But there are the extracts, and some of the key compounds in the extracts have been.....reinforced with pure compounds. Finally we have BioX which increases the bioavailability, half life and retention of the ingredients.
Version 2 is much more powerful.

Ginsenosides are found in all kinds of plants but in this case they either come from Ginseng or are synthetic.
For the same reason mentioned above we are not ever going to disclose anything more than that. The label is up to standards and includes everything that could be determined by testing.
Androgin has
the key ginsenosides in cyclodextrin complex
50% cistanch extract consisting of 30% echinacoside, 15% acteoside and 10% tubuloside a. In cyclodextrin complex.
PLus BioX which has the citrus bioflavanoids naringinin, Hesperidin, Tangeretin. As well as 50% EGCG from Green tea and 10mg Piperine per dose.
Thanks for transparency! BLR and SNS + Barlowes are great companies

Do you know when Androgin is coming back in stock?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for transparency! BLR and SNS + Barlowes are great companies

Do you know when Androgin is coming back in stock?
Monday We think. Raws should land at my house today. I can see the labels on my doorstep on my cam. So we are close. Also going to try to get Prolactrone and eXO made this weekend

S

StrongNaturalSupps

Awards
After using Vector 1 for about 3 years straight with about a year off I can say Vector 2 is better. It’s cleaner on the gut and I am even stronger than Vector 1.
Do you feel its “working” or “on”. if you take pre workout like AnabolicXT? or even Follidrone a bit