Anabolic xt vs vector v2?

Scott1984

Awards
Looking to did a bulk soon, love the look of both these supps but can't decide between the two. Vector v2 not getting much hype! nobody seems to be talking about it much? Id run both if I could but can't at the minute, prices in the UK are crazy.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can’t go wrong with either. I would choose the one you can find at the best deal on.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anytime the question comes up of an SNS or CEL product vs. a BLR product, the thread almost always turns into an argument and gets deleted - not saying that in a bad way, you're asking a legit question; I just wanted to explain so you'd know what happened in case that happens or why some people may be hesitant to even answer.

I'm not avoiding the question, I just don't like to comment on other companies products or like to compare products of ours to other companies products.

If you're looking for feedback on Anabolic XT, you can find a lot of it in this thread:

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looking to did a bulk soon, love the look of both these supps but can't decide between the two. Vector v2 not getting much hype! nobody seems to be talking about it much? Id run both if I could but can't at the minute, prices in the UK are crazy.
I love both of these products! I am running both right now and love it!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've run several bottles of both. Both are excellent. I switched from axt to vector 2, and I put on some mass with vector. Thing is, I didn't 'feel' a damn thing. If you want to feel something, axt is great, with increased endurance, libido, hardness, vascularity, etc. I switched back from vector to axt, and I'm considering switching back to vector when I'm done, so that should tell you how I feel....

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've run several bottles of both. Both are excellent. I switched from axt to vector 2, and I put on some mass with vector. Thing is, I didn't 'feel' a damn thing. If you want to feel something, axt is great, with increased endurance, libido, hardness, vascularity, etc. I switched back from vector to axt, and I'm considering switching back to vector when I'm done, so that should tell you how I feel....
Perfect explanation from what I’ve seen. Love both. Can’t go wrong with either

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Perfect explanation from what I’ve seen. Love both. Can’t go wrong with either
Agreed! I'd be getting both and running each solo if it were me. Both will get you results!

Scott1984

Awards
Cheers for all the replies guys think I'll go with vector 2 first then follow up with xt.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vector V1 did nothing for me, and for my friend. I bought an extra 4 tubs I still have sitting in my study.

I didn't it expect much, I don't feel like any natural anabolic supps have ever done much for me personally.

I will at some stage tho, give SNS a try!

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I received my Ana Xt and my Opti T

I'm happy, I started using Ana Xt because I've already in past done Optimize T before and it's been a really good experience.

I have no doubts about Anabolic Xt which I have been coveting for months now I have it!

I wonder if I can i stack it with anabolic effect..?

Last edited:

Scott1984

Awards
Anyone know if the reviews for vector 2 on blr's website are legit or not? Some guy said he gained 8lbs which is pretty mad for a natty, surely that's not accurate.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
The reviews I've seen on Vector are true. It is effective. It is stackable.
And I soon live to take it (order)
You will find good reviews here and also on the BLR website

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I'm happy, I started using Ana Xt because I've already in past done Optimize T before and it's been a really good experience.

I have no doubts about Anabolic Xt which I have been coveting for months now I have it!

I wonder if I can a=tacker with anabolic effect..?
@Oliver Kween
Yup best natural stack, ive done with couple of times .. i love AE + Axt

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Nice
Just a question.
If I train late. Can I take it in the evening (Ana Xt) a few hours before going to bed after training?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice
Just a question.
If I train late. Can I take it in the evening (Ana Xt) a few hours before going to bed after training?
yup def can .. doesnt affect sleep for me .. it puts you in a mood to focus to do what ever your mind desire ( atleast for me )

i workout in morning .. but my cousin who works out around 6-7pm and goes to bed around 9-10pm, have reported no issues there.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Same experience as you with the two products. Vector 2 is appetite increasing and allows me to eat more food without feeling grossly full. I also get strength gains on it. Other then that you don’t “feel” anything. AXT you know you are on something. It gives you this omph and drive. Like a good sense of wellbeing. I’m the gym the muscle-mind connection is much improved.

That’s why I think they are a good stack. Vector 2 or AE with AXT go great together.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I wonder if I can i stack it with anabolic effect..?
Yes, you can definitely stack Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect together - a lot of people do that and love the stack.

I'm a little over a week into that stack + Phosphatidic Acid XT myself.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The best thing to do is wait, good products will accumulate feedback over 6 to 12 months.

I'm so far behind on supplements, I just keep waiting and to be honest 90% of them you don't really hear much about after 6 months. The top effective products will shine through, and regulars on here will constantly keep buying them.

If you got cash to burn, then just cycle them and try them all and leave feedback :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you got cash to burn, then just cycle them and try them all and leave feedback :)
Or give the cash to me and I will try them all for ppl ;) Too many good products out there on my to try list!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The best thing to do is wait, good products will accumulate feedback over 6 to 12 months.

I'm so far behind on supplements, I just keep waiting and to be honest 90% of them you don't really hear much about after 6 months. The top effective products will shine through, and regulars on here will constantly keep buying them.

Just because people don't talk about things as much doesn't mean that they don't use them or buy them. It just means that there isn't as much to talk about because the newness discussion has worn off some and its become a part of their routine supplement regimen.

I'm guilty of this myself. I'll give two examples:
- I changed from Fish Oil to Algal Oil last year - I talked about it some when I first did it. I don't think I've mentioned it hardly at all in months - not because I don't still use it - its just part of my daily routine.
- I've mentioned in the past that I use Innovapharm Recover EAA and really like it. It's not a new product, but its a part of my normal supplement regimen and I use it every day I train. I finally broke down and tried the tea flavor, which I had been reluctant to try - and dang, its good. I love it - but I don't think I've mentioned it, because its just routine at this point for me.

I hope that makes sense.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried Vector, but I am running AXT + Anabolic Effect + Phosphatidic XT + Lean Edge right now and am enjoying the stack very much.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

To be fair a LARGE percentage of the supp buying public(my wife and I own a store) will ALWAYS ask for something new regardless of how well anything they buy from us works. FFS I used to have to talk people into creatine(when it was $0.05/day) as it was so "yesterday" and "old-school" according to many. Not a day goes by that I don't here, "Well that "supp x" I bought worked really well, I really like it, got anything new?" IT IS VERY FRUSTRATING and is the main reason you see so many garbage products constantly flooding the market as many treat supplements like movies/books and they want a new one all the time.

Heck you even see this with drugs as how long before guys, who have not even come close to maxing out basic test usage, are asking about "exotic" **** like trest and DHB?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
To be fair a LARGE percentage of the supp buying public(my wife and I own a store) will ALWAYS ask for something new regardless of how well anything they buy from us works. FFS I used to have to talk people into creatine(when it was $0.05/day) as it was so "yesterday" and "old-school" according to many. Not a day goes by that I don't here, "Well that "supp x" I bought worked really well, I really like it, got anything new?" IT IS VERY FRUSTRATING and is the main reason you see so many garbage products constantly flooding the market as many treat supplements like movies/books and they want a new one all the time.

Heck you even see this with drugs as how long before guys, who have not even come close to maxing out basic test usage, are asking about "exotic" **** like trest and DHB?
I remember when people thought you weren't natural if you were on creatine and compared it to the steroids used in the MLB during the glory days of 60+ homerun seasons 😅

Johnanthab178

Johnanthab178

Awards
I'm loving the AXT + AE combo. I look a lot more vascular, sleep improved considerably, libido boost, and workouts are better. Don't know if it's the AXT or AE but i get a nice euphoric feeling throughout the day!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm loving the AXT + AE combo. I look a lot more vascular, sleep improved considerably, libido boost, and workouts are better. Don't know if it's the AXT or AE but i get a nice euphoric feeling throughout the day!
Thank you for the feedback. I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying the Anabolic XT + Anabolic Effect stack.

That's a great stack. I just started on that + Phosphatidic Acid XT last week myself and am really enjoying it.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't tried Vector, but I am running AXT + Anabolic Effect + Phosphatidic XT + Lean Edge right now and am enjoying the stack very much.
I’m like you….I’ve never tried Vector or any other BLR product but I have take AXT, AE and Phos XT and they’re absolutely great. AXT is great by itself but stacking it is pretty unbelievable for natty supplements!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I agree. Why switch to something that is inferior, just because it's new? I was always the kind of person that purchased whatever was the most effective product for my goals, regardless of how long it was on the market. Buying something new just because it's new is a terrible way to make purchase decisions.

But...a lot of people will prioritize hope and the excitement of newness, over results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree. Why switch to something that is inferior, just because it's new? I was always the kind of person that purchased whatever was the most effective product for my goals, regardless of how long it was on the market. Buying something new just because it's new is a terrible way to make purchase decisions.

But...a lot of people will prioritize hope and the excitement of newness, over results.
I agree. I think that a lot of times people are just buying the newness, excitement, and hype in hopes that they're going to find a miracle, and that's what a lot of supplement companies play into with the over-hyped marketing.

I do like trying new products, but I have the things that I use that work for me that are the foundation of my routine and my supplement regimen.

When I try new things, I typically add them on top of what I already know works for me.

I know a lot of people like to stop taking things that they know works for them when they're trying something new so they can see how the new thing works - I understand that to a degree, but for me, results are more important than my curiosity at this point haha. Trying to get back in shape after my accident and not being able to train for over a year, I have a lot of making up to do, and its already much harder at my age now - so I use the things that I know works for me and then add on from there. I can still tell if new things are working bc I'm pretty in tune with the results I get/expect from the ones I already take.

Johnanthab178

Johnanthab178

Awards
Thank you for the feedback. I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying the Anabolic XT + Anabolic Effect stack.

That's a great stack. I just started on that + Phosphatidic Acid XT last week myself and am really enjoying it.
Any future plans for another natty like supplement for either SNS/CEL?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any future plans for another natty like supplement for either SNS/CEL?
Yes, we have a lot of cool things lined up. We kind of paused on the new releases for a couple months just to try to increase inventory levels on existing products in an effort to keep them in stock.

The new Growth Factor XT will be released shortly.

Then we have a new natural anabolic coming out under SNS in the next 2 months - it will have anabolic and anti-catabolic properties and I'm very excited about it.

We have a new very unique natural anabolic due out later in the year under CEL.

Then, we have are working on an ingredient with a large branded ingredient company but there's a lot to it. A lot of brands talk about doing things like cyclodextrins, phytosomes, liposomes, etc. themselves - to each their own, and it sounds good for a sales pitch, but to do those things correctly and especially on a large scale, its important to work with companies that have the right types of equipment and that they are done correctly in order to be certain that they are stable in and fully encased in the liposome or phytosome. In this case, we are working with a large branded ingredient company that has the proper equipment, and we are in the stages where stability testing and studies are being done to ensure that the ingredient will be stable and fully phytosomal 6 months, 8 months, a year down the road. The rest of the formula is done, we're just waiting on stability studies to be complete. And I'm not 100% sure whether I want to do it as an SNS or CEL product yet.

Nattybolic under CEL should hopefully be ready for release by Q1 of next year.

Then, we will be doing an EAA under SNS that is more in line with basic EAA's but with a few unique twists and then a very high dosed very EAA product under CEL that is very unique and will be absolutely loaded.

Johnanthab178

Johnanthab178

Awards
Yes, we have a lot of cool things lined up. We kind of paused on the new releases for a couple months just to try to increase inventory levels on existing products in an effort to keep them in stock.

Then we have a new natural anabolic coming out under SNS in the next 2 months - it will have anabolic and anti-catabolic properties and I'm very excited about it.

Then, we have are working on an ingredient with a large branded ingredient company but there's a lot to it. A lot of brands talk about doing things like cyclodextrins, phytosomes, liposomes, etc. themselves - to each their own, and it sounds good for a sales pitch, but to do those things correctly and especially on a large scale, its important to work with companies that have the right types of equipment and that they are done correctly in order to be certain that they are stable in and fully encased in the liposome or phytosome. In this case, we are working with a large branded ingredient company that has the proper equipment, and we are in the stages where stability testing and studies are being done to ensure that the ingredient will be stable and fully phytosomal 6 months, 8 months, a year down the road. The rest of the formula is done, we're just waiting on stability studies to be complete. And I'm not 100% sure whether I want to do it as an SNS or CEL product yet.

Then, we will be doing an EAA under SNS that is more in line with basic EAA's but with a few unique twists and then a very high dosed very EAA product under CEL that is very unique and will be absolutely loaded.
That’s really awesome man, can’t wait for the drops! I’m kinda new to this site but I’ve heard really good things about your products. Ever since I stopped doing peds, (for health reasons) I’ve been buying natty alternatives. Usually off Amazon and other places but to no avail. I get tired of dumping money on things that don’t work. I understand that herbal supplements aren’t magical or provide drastic effects; however, the few good quality ones I’ve tried are really good. That being said, I’m currently looking for a caffeine alternative (other than theacrine) to take preworkout. If you may or anyone else recommend one, I’d be grateful.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s really awesome man, can’t wait for the drops! I’m kinda new to this site but I’ve heard really good things about your products. Ever since I stopped doing peds, (for health reasons) I’ve been buying natty alternatives. Usually off Amazon and other places but to no avail. I get tired of dumping money on things that don’t work. I understand that herbal supplements aren’t magical or provide drastic effects; however, the few good quality ones I’ve tried are really good. That being said, I’m currently looking for a caffeine alternative (other than theacrine) to take preworkout. If you may or anyone else recommend one, I’d be grateful.
Thank you for the kind words.

Our goal is to offer top quality products that work at prices that people can afford.

Here is a thread where we discuss new ideas and things that people would like to see from us. Please free to participate or read and keep up with it if you'd like:

If I was trying to eliminate caffeine and select a different stimulant to use pre-workout or if I was looking to add something to an energy drink, it would be our Eria Jarensis caps.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

SNS/CEL always bringing the goods