USPlabs **Ultimate-T** BETA TEST & REVIEW THREAD

koojj

Awards
If you are still looking for people to try it out I'm a yes to all. I'm deployed also but have nothing but time to lift.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I thought that was a little weird. :think:

Wait a minute.... Where's the SuperCissus?! Love that stuff. :D
I don't have any more we ran out lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha!......the things you do when you are married
Lol! I am married, I just married a gal younger than me and trained her up right in my ways! (If you believe that, I'll tell you another one!)

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Lol! I am married, I just married a gal younger than me and trained her up right in my ways! (If you believe that, I'll tell you another one!)
Haha I don't, only because I'm younger than my husband and I trained him in MY ways....haha.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
I bought it at vitamin shoppe already, i posted that pic to stack3d Facebook and they posted it.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought it at vitamin shoppe already, i posted that pic to stack3d Facebook and they posted it.
Very convenient to pick it up at VS...

The IC deal will be crazy cheap for two bottles, but if you can't wait - VS it is!

Thanks for your purchase - did you start it yet?

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
Today was day 2 nothing to note so far....is it ok to take preworkout or no?

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was day 2 nothing to note so far....is it ok to take preworkout or no?
it's ok to use pre workout but not necessary. You can take it anytime of the day as long as you separate each serving by 6-10 hours.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
it's ok to use pre workout but not necessary. You can take it anytime of the day as long as you separate each serving by 6-10 hours.
So if I take my first dose at 8 am when would you recommend me taking second dose....I workout at 230pm. I just didn't know I the cortisol lowering would be better before or after workout.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if I take my first dose at 8 am when would you recommend me taking second dose....I workout at 230pm. I just didn't know I the cortisol lowering would be better before or after workout.
I would take it anytime after 4pm and before bed.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
Awesome thanks!! I have high hopes for this product!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would take it anytime after 4pm and before bed.
Thats how i will dose mine then too Upon waking (5 AM) and 6-8 hours later (around 2ish)
Thank you.

that should not be a problem dosing in a fasted state upon waking right USPlabsRep

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USPlabsRep

any idea when i will get mine...? I was part of the 1st 6 picked :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can i have some? Haha.. I may be the only yet to have one.. Haha
I have light grey, dark grey, and red.
Wear at least twice a week. Fit great, and very comfortable, and hell they are practically giving them away during sales. Can never have enough.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have light grey, dark grey, and red.
Wear at least twice a week. Fit great, and very comfortable, and hell they are practically giving them away during sales. Can never have enough.
I bought the red/white and charcoal/yellow in the Modern BCAA deal back in the winter. Accidentally was sent the charcoal/white instead and I asked if I could ship it back to get the one I'd ordered -- they told me to keep it and sent me the right one! Then I just got the charcoal/red one.

I always toss one on after I play basketball before I head home. Super soft and comfy and doesn't cling to me like crazy. Being in KY I'm just waiting to snatch up that blue one sometime to rep the Cats ;)

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
I bought the red/white and charcoal/yellow in the Modern BCAA deal back in the winter. Accidentally was sent the charcoal/white instead and I asked if I could ship it back to get the one I'd ordered -- they told me to keep it and sent me the right one! Then I just got the charcoal/red one.

I always toss one on after I play basketball before I head home. Super soft and comfy and doesn't cling to me like crazy. Being in KY I'm just waiting to snatch up that blue one sometime to rep the Cats ;)
If anyone has an extra XXL lying around I'll gladly take it.. Hahaha

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep, saw it on the VS website - strange they don't show the ingredients - so far I've pieced together it has Spilanthes acmella, and longjack

dosage was 2 am and 2 pm or afternoon if you'd prefer

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have shipping updates for all testers today. Just sent an email to our shipping headquarters.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saw possible Jack3d reformulation? Or just updated labels? Hmmm?

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established

Still waiting on mine! Can't wait

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xxl has been out of stock for a while I believe..
Just wear an Xl and rock it like the guys that wear smediums. Lol!

I've got quite a few of the older Ts in Xl but none of the Barbell Club ones. My wife's sister laughs at me because most of my nice Ts are from supplement companies. Lol!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Contest within a thread!
Winners Chosen Lottery style!
Prizeeeeeees!
First place: 6 Ultimate T, 3 ModernProtein, the stylish Barbell t-shirt, 3in1 shaker cup
Second place: 6 Ultimate T, 1 ModernProtein,the stylish Barbell t-shirt, 3in1 shaker cup
Third Place: 6 Ultimate T, the stylish Barbell t-shirt, 3in1 shaker cup

Yes, I've gone insane......

Contest Questions: Why is the IC cool? The IC will offer a double your money back guarantee. Why is that awesome?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoa, you have gone mental, lol...double money back that's awesome bc you are out nothing if you aren't 100% happy with your results and the company is standing behind the product by 200% :D

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
I
Contest within a thread!
Winners Chosen Lottery style!
Prizeeeeeees!
First place: 6 Ultimate T, 3 ModernProtein, the stylish Barbell t-shirt, 3in1 shaker cup
Second place: 6 Ultimate T, 1 ModernProtein,the stylish Barbell t-shirt, 3in1 shaker cup
Third Place: 6 Ultimate T, the stylish Barbell t-shirt, 3in1 shaker cup

Yes, I've gone insane......

Contest Questions: Why is the IC cool? The IC will offer a double your money back guarantee. Why is that awesome?
The ic is cool because it's gives consumers a chance to try new products at deep discounts. Plus the hype and anticipation is always a fun bonus. the double money back guarantee is awesome because it means this product is likely very effective. I mean who offers double money back if there is even a chance it doesn't work. No one, that's who.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fixed images. Was in middle of fixing something. so sorry, carry on.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Why is the IC Cool?

First - You get instant access to new deals, incredible prices, and ridiculous combo's of USP Labs Products
2nd - Customer service. Even in the past on IC deals the server crashed due to high demand of products. USP labs and their customer service made sure all orders went out, if something was missing they would address it and get it shipped ASAP. if a product was dented or messed up, they would send a new one on the house.
Third - Texting alerts -- You can also get up to date deals instantly from your phone and then taken right to the IC webpage to order (prior to the IC Release) as an insider kind of deal.

Great prices, incredible deals, insane combo's of product, apparel, and shakers/shirts all for their loyal fans and consumers. A lot more companies need to do things along these lines to not only market the company, but also get the products in the hands of the market to see what they have to offer compared to other major brands.

Why would doubling back your money be awesome? That means double the money to put back into some more IC Deals and stock up. hell my last order i got 2 of the modern protein deals because one order was not enough for 35$. That is as cheap as it comes for a quality protein that meets label claims. Money back, more product, affordable prices? The IC is too good to pass up and why i have spent quite a bit of coin on them in the past and will continue to support and do so in the future

#Alpha

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The IC is totally off the charts cool.

1. Your on the inside baby..! No better place to be then on the inside :bigok:

2. You hear about things first, before all those outsiders that get there info 2nd hand.
Who wants 2nd hand info...? Remember Telephone anyone..?

3. You get better prices then all those outsiders. Whats the point on being on the inside if you don't get the hookup..?

4. You know they got yo' back. With the double your money back guarantee, you can rest
assured that your money is well spent and protected, if you know what i mean..!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The texting pre IC deal is pretty cool as well...

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established

IC is kool because of the sweet deals that go out and the great money savings. I totally love the text messages as well. Especially the ones where you send out free stuff just for the hell of it.

Double money back is unheard of. That is a huge gamble and to state that you guys are really going to deliver something incredible. Kaboom