USPlabs **Ultimate-T** BETA TEST & REVIEW THREAD

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
AHHH wish you had a single bottle sale. Only have 29 dollars for sups right now. Oh well

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 for $40, free shirt and shipping...solid deal!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
2 for $40, free shirt and shipping...solid deal!
lets not forget the double back money guarenteed
Results not expected USP labs foots over 80$. That is pretty damn generous and a hell of an incentive. Not many companies are that daring, goes to show you the amount of support and faith they have in their formulation of their products.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Got mine in today as well and ordered the ic deal!!!! What a day! The shirt fits awesome!

Log and photos will be up in the morning!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lets not forget the double back money guarenteed
Results not expected USP labs foots over 80$. That is pretty damn generous and a hell of an incentive. Not many companies are that daring, goes to show you the amount of support and faith they have in their formulation of their products.
bang bang bang..

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking more along the lines of:

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Got my text and ordered. Definitely didn't need to spend the $40 but screw it. Took me 10 minutes just to decide on a shirt they look great

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my text and ordered. Definitely didn't need to spend the $40 but screw it. Took me 10 minutes just to decide on a shirt they look great
If you don't have one yet, you'll be quite pleased.

Seriously one of my favorite fitting shirts I've come across. Nice minor stretchability to it, soft, and it's fitted through the arms/shoulders, but not through the lower back/stomach/sides.

That comes in very handy because it's a good one to wear to the gym or even toss on after a lift before heading home after you sweat through your workout gear. You know how hard it can be to get some shirts off or no after you've got the pump AND you're sweaty lol.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you don't have one yet, you'll be quite pleased.

Seriously one of my favorite fitting shirts I've come across. Nice minor stretchability to it, soft, and it's fitted through the arms/shoulders, but not through the lower back/stomach/sides.

That comes in very handy because it's a good one to wear to the gym or even toss on after a lift before heading home after you sweat through your workout gear. You know how hard it can be to get some shirts off or no after you've got the pump AND you're sweaty lol.
Yeah love those shirts. I get the under Armour charged cotton ones to workout in and they are the same way. Just hoping it doesn't run too small. I never know whether or not im going to be a large or Xl in t shirts.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah love those shirts. I get the under Armour charged cotton ones to workout in and they are the same way. Just hoping it doesn't run too small. I never know whether or not im going to be a large or Xl in t shirts.
I got an XL and typically wear XL -- fits perfect.

I was wearing it at 270 and still at 230 -- just has more room in the waist area now, but still fits perfectly up top and doesn't "look" big on me, either.

Hope that helps for some form of reference for anyone before they buy and select a size.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I wish I had a shirt in every color! I went with the charcoal and red! It looks sick!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wish I had a shirt in every color! I went with the charcoal and red! It looks sick!
I went with the red and white. Liked the old school grey one as well but currently have too many grey workout shirts. Either way they are sharp. 99% of supplement apparel I would never wear as it is over the top and cheesy. Or even worse they look like old affliction gear. These are perfect though. Remind me of the old school York barbell shirts

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad some of the companies finally have the nice material shirts. The USP ones are my favorites, but my EvoMuse and PES t-shirts are that same soft material and are great to wear, too. I have tons of older supplement t-shirts that I've given away to people because the only way I'd wear them is gutted out for the gym and never casually because I'm spoiled by the comfortable shirts (lol) and the other ones just feel so rough.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
got the tracking number on the one to Kangaroo land?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's not a test booster...THIS is a test booster!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just purchased the double bottle/shirt deal! Nice deal!

Gotta admit though, I am a little disappointed the profile is for 2 caps not 1 cap like I thought. Regardless, I have high hopes for this product!

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
Ic is a great tool for serious lifters for serious discounts and first hand info on products that always exceed expectation and the double money back just shows the faith yal have in the product which is always above satisfactory so it's a win win for the company and all serious athletes

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
USPlabsRep

For the logs I want to focus on ultimate T as much as possible

Besides the ultimate T is:
Whey, creatine, fishoil and multi and modern BCAA ok to stack?

I don't want to skew feedback at all

I am going to get before and after pictures for the log as well and measurements
^ same with me, not stacking with anything for the 1st bottle.

Whey, Ergonine, fish oil, multi, bcaa

Since I picked up the special 2 for + shirt I can put together a stack with them.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long will ic last?
Until sold out -- I wouldn't expect a whole lot longer the way these have gone in the past and with the pricing on this one being so low.