USPlabs **Ultimate-T** BETA TEST & REVIEW THREAD

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ultimate T? I already have a couple of those hanging in my closet ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed.

I just need that sexy new blue one so I can be anabolic more days of the week.

I like to treat them kind of like the dumb kids that hung out with Captain Planet. My thought is if I put all the shirts on at one time I'll just become the meathead equivalent of Captain Planet.

Captain Meathead?

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
hoping to get in on the next batch finally joined the forums after 8 years on bb.com these seem to give better info on products

Ctfdneal

Awards
Yes
yes
yes
I feel that I would be good because I will give honest feedback on the product and it would help me greatly during the next four weeks of my powerlifting program

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes
Yes
Yes
I have previously beta tested USPLabs products such as: modern creatine, C-20, Test powder, etc. I am a personal trainer so I am use to logging workouts along with workout changes so posting updates will be no problem.
I just noticed this is a new account. What happened to the old one??? Glad to see you applied for this anyway!

Boom.

First 6 testers are:
The Solution, vujade, Volvo140G, Auslifter, dkgreene88, KingLeonidas9

We will be selecting 6 more tomorrow night. Maybe a few more by the end of the week if we keep rocking like this.

Testers - shoot me a PM with your full name, age, shipping address, and shirt size.

Keep them coming!
Congrats winners! I can't wait to read your logs!

Very interested in your early feedback!
I second this. The Solution runs great logs.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you Cassie
I am just going to work my butt off
Give my honest feedback and will not sugar coat a thing I notice from Ultimate T

I just noticed this is a new account. What happened to the old one??? Glad to see you applied for this anyway!

Congrats winners! I can't wait to read your logs!

I second this. The Solution runs great logs.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No accordin to borobulker I paid him off or well to log the product ;)

rhulcy

Awards
I couldn't remember my log in information haha so I just went with my facebook account!

muskate

muskate

Awards
Boom.

First 6 testers are:
The Solution, vujade, Volvo140G, Auslifter, dkgreene88, KingLeonidas9

We will be selecting 6 more tomorrow night. Maybe a few more by the end of the week if we keep rocking like this.

Testers - shoot me a PM with your full name, age, shipping address, and shirt size.

Keep them coming!
Pick me please :)

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We'll end this one a little later today.

IC is around the corner.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Count me in.

I'm willing to trial it solo.
I can start immediately.
I will update often.
I have used plenty of T boost supplements in the past. I am currently in the market for something to increase vitality and gym performance as I haven't quite bounced back yet after my last pct. I feel this would be a perfect time to try it out.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I will def do this if your picking a second round!
I can even do video reviews, have done them in the past for other products on my youtube channel. Have around 750 followers

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boom^2...

muskate
jaredmus
FL3X MAGNUM
hawaiianhulk
scoooter
tsg2513

YOU'RE IN!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats gents

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go us!

Thanks Boro :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can't wait to try it ! Saw a USP lab athlete post this on FB (Mike Rea)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
That's a sick profile :D so happy i got picked for this, i love ashwaganha

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there is an study waiting publication that showed increase in fertile men with normal t levels. In the study that increased testosterone in infertile men it should be noted they had normal T levels...
Do we know how much if raised ?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
there is an study waiting publication that showed increase in fertile men with normal t levels. In the study that increased testosterone in infertile men it should be noted they had normal T levels...
I haven't used any good extracts of it i don't think, only some poverty version from the health store lol. but i still really enjoyed it and always felt great, sleep was amazing to.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do we know how much if raised ?
I do but not the exact percent. I'll put it up. Its a piece of the product that makes it an effective product.

We're seeing good things internally from spilanthes and our specific longjack.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do but not the exact percent. I'll put it up. Its a piece of the product that makes it an effective product.

We're seeing good things internally from spilanthes and our specific longjack.
Super excited to try this :biggthumpup:

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spilanthes acmella is in CL black hole (appetite stimulating product) I've not tried it but will be interesting to see how the ingredient works in this formula. It looks interesting and I'll be keeping on eye on logs

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Many thanks ! PM sent.....

Congrats to all other winners !

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spilanthes acmella is in CL black hole (appetite stimulating product) I've not tried it but will be interesting to see how the ingredient works in this formula. It looks interesting and I'll be keeping on eye on logs
wow, in that case, CL was ahead of the game but included in the wrong product. the magic is in the dose and the percent extract.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stay tuned for a contest within this thread

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
contest within the thread.. count me in.. haha.. cant wait to see everyones log..

muskate

muskate

Awards
Boom^2...

muskate
jaredmus
FL3X MAGNUM
hawaiianhulk
scoooter
tsg2513

YOU'RE IN!

Sent!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1433795512.858578.jpg

Started mine 2 days ago. Though dosing is twice a day, I'm tryin it out once a day for two reasons: first time taking any T as a female and second, I have one bottle and hubby wanted to try it as well lol. So we are splitting the dose. So far, my hunger is normal, and weights are up a tad today on chest, felt pretty good so far!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 120037

Started mine 2 days ago. Though dosing is twice a day, I'm tryin it out once a day for two reasons: first time taking any T as a female and second, I have one bottle and hubby wanted to try it as well lol. So we are splitting the dose. So far, my hunger is normal, and weights are up a tad today on chest, felt pretty good so far!
You SHARE your supps?!?!?! Lol!