The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone who's had a USP labs barbell club shirt know whether or not they shrink when washed? Mine is very borderline too tight. It's fine but if it shrinks anymore it might be too much
Yes a little bit.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hadn't really noticed, but I only dry shirts about 10 min and then hang them damp

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is some shrinkage, yes...but not enough that would make you frantically shout 'I was in the pool!! I WAS IN THE POOL!!'

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone who's had a USP labs barbell club shirt know whether or not they shrink when washed? Mine is very borderline too tight. It's fine but if it shrinks anymore it might be too much
As the others have said, only a little bit. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fueling up for legs in the AM
time to hit some PR's on Ultimate T

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
Is USPLabs going to release one of their nice write-ups or did I miss it?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I can't wait for this stuff to hit my doorstep!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

WHOA... So, I had my 18 month old son point to names on my screen "Lottery Style"!

Third Place - 6 Ultimate T, the stylish Barbell t-shirt, 3in1 shaker cup
------ CATdiesel76

Second place: 6 Ultimate T, 1 ModernProtein,the stylish Barbell t-shirt, 3in1 shaker cup
------ MidwestBeast

First place: 6 Ultimate T, 3 ModernProtein, the stylish Barbell t-shirt, 3in1 shaker cup
------ NurseGray !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys - hit me up with your full name, mailing address, email address, age, and shirt size. CONGRATS to those who won! Thanks to those that entered - Stand by for the next crazy giveaway.
Did these ship out already?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I got my two bottles but want to know since I just started a follidrone cycle, can I add this or wait and run as a stand alone

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I got my two bottles but want to know since I just started a follidrone cycle, can I add this or wait and run as a stand alone
Stacking ultimate T with another product like that would not really give you 100% feedback on the product or how well it is. Run it as a standalone to gauge that variable as much as possible IMO

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks will do so once the cycle is complete.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Think about it from a company standpoint on feedback

If one person is taking X,Y, and Z together how can you dictate what X is doing (ultimate T)

If you run just ultimate T then you can really understand what the product is doing and be 100% honest with feedback

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Oh I don't disagree with you at all. I totally understand and agree. I do have a habit for stacking everything. Heck I stack peanut butter and jelly why not stack that lol. Seriously I will run it solo,thanks for the advice.

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
Oh I don't disagree with you at all. I totally understand and agree. I do have a habit for stacking everything. Heck I stack peanut butter and jelly why not stack that lol. Seriously I will run it solo,thanks for the advice.
Lol. I stack pb with a dash of spun honey or agave. :boom:

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Shoot this thread might turn into a 'I stack blah blah with blah blah' lol, and the list could go on hahaha.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal; I agree with The Solution, although it is not unsafe to stack.

Shoot this thread might turn into a 'I stack blah blah with blah blah' lol, and the list could go on hahaha.
Well then, before someone else steals it, you should all know that I stack 16 plates with my barbell...

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
@Ovulation, lol. Looks like someone is priming for some target practice. Like we say in army, one shot one kill...hoorah.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You better believe I'll report back in here.

If it happens in the first month or 2, I may end up suggesting you guys sell it in a stack -- with a pregnancy test. LOL

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just finished my second week. Didn't notice much until I went to the gym today. I was doing almost 20lbs more per chest excersise for more reps. Everything felt so damn light. I don't know if this was just some freak occurance or one of those awesome workouts you occasionally get or what. I didn't think something natural could do anything close to this so we will see

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my wife is really enjoying the large i was sent, it took one look at me and headed right for her, lol!!!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
my wife is really enjoying the large i was sent, it took one look at me and headed right for her, lol!!!!
Same happened to me last promo. My wife wears it eve day lol

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished my second week. Didn't notice much until I went to the gym today. I was doing almost 20lbs more per chest excersise for more reps. Everything felt so damn light. I don't know if this was just some freak occurance or one of those awesome workouts you occasionally get or what. I didn't think something natural could do anything close to this so we will see
How is your recovery from the increase of weight?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same happened to me last promo. My wife wears it eve day lol
Hah! I don't blame them.

How is your recovery from the increase of weight?
Also interested in this. Any difference in soreness or that feeling of mental "ugh" the day after a heavy session, or recovery from those things?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hah! I don't blame them.

Also interested in this. Any difference in soreness or that feeling of mental "ugh" the day after a heavy session, or recovery from those things?
I have not notice any decrease in soreness or anything like that just been able to get more reps and weight. No comp or size changes that I've noticed yet but yesterday I had a another one rep PR on incline close grip. My previous PR was when I did close grip incline first and this PR I did it after flat bench so that is pretty impressive.

If you had given me this product, had me take it, then told me it was a natty test booster I wouldn't have believed you. I thought all test boosters were essentially useless minus pct purposes but these strength gains are pretty tough to ignore. Guessing it must have other benefits besides test boosting unless it is somehow doubling my natural production which I doubt. No increase in pumps or size but the strength gains alone have been worth it.

Other notes - libido is up, harder erections, acne noticeably increased

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Look what just came to my door! Thanks again. Shoutout video up on YouTube and Facebook later today!

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1436988184.403705.jpg

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not notice any decrease in soreness or anything like that just been able to get more reps and weight. No comp or size changes that I've noticed yet but yesterday I had a another one rep PR on incline close grip. My previous PR was when I did close grip incline first and this PR I did it after flat bench so that is pretty impressive.

If you had given me this product, had me take it, then told me it was a natty test booster I wouldn't have believed you. I thought all test boosters were essentially useless minus pct purposes but these strength gains are pretty tough to ignore. Guessing it must have other benefits besides test boosting unless it is somehow doubling my natural production which I doubt. No increase in pumps or size but the strength gains alone have been worth it.

Other notes - libido is up, harder erections, acne noticeably increased
Great feedback! Thank you!

Look what just came to my door! Thanks again. Shoutout video up on YouTube and Facebook later today!

View attachment 121524
Just saw this in the "In The Mail..." thread. Awesome! Now put those bottles to good use!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I received mine yesterday as well. Won't let me post the picture but thanks again yall

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
0715152111.jpg

Looks like I joined the club, as well ;-)

*Not pictured: sweet new shaker that I already put in the cupboard

Thanks, USP!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
[video=youtube;K4aU6RzFv0o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4aU6RzFv0o&feature=youtu.be[/video]

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok so I've just finished the bottle sent to me to log. I got on the special offer and picked up 2 + the free shirt so now I'd like to try it stacked....any suggestions on what to pair Ultimate T with ?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so I've just finished the bottle sent to me to log. I got on the special offer and picked up 2 + the free shirt so now I'd like to try it stacked....any suggestions on what to pair Ultimate T with ?
Something with -epi in it would be my initial suggestion if looking for strength/mass gains or recomp.

I'm going to be stacking some with MyoSynergy Elite as soon as it gets in.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you have it
Prime.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually have 2 or 3 bottles of TNA from that insider, too ;)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I also have two bottles of Ultimate T and the first bottle will be solo. The second bottle will be stacked with CL Black Hole for the added spilanthes and added increased appetite. I will also include Follidrone with it because well -epi stacks well with everything. This will be my next lean bulk stack.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received mine yesterday as well. Won't let me post the picture but thanks again yall
View attachment 121536

Looks like I joined the club, as well ;-)

*Not pictured: sweet new shaker that I already put in the cupboard

Thanks, USP!
Thank you both for the update! Enjoy!

[video=youtube;K4aU6RzFv0o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4aU6RzFv0o&feature=youtu.be[/video]
The joy in your voice as the camera turns to the box and you note the weight of 13 lb is just great, haha. "They always know how to hook up the AM family..." Nailed it and thank you! We love you guys! Now enjoy!

Something with -epi in it would be my initial suggestion if looking for strength/mass gains or recomp.

I'm going to be stacking some with MyoSynergy Elite as soon as it gets in.
If you have it
Prime.
Both great suggestions. Really though, you can pair Ultimate-T with just about anything your heart desires save for another test booster!

I actually have 2 or 3 bottles of TNA from that insider, too ;)
Woah... blast from the past. how long have you been saving those for?

I also have two bottles of Ultimate T and the first bottle will be solo. The second bottle will be stacked with CL Black Hole for the added spilanthes and added increased appetite. I will also include Follidrone with it because well -epi stacks well with everything. This will be my next lean bulk stack.
Careful! You might eat the fridge and all of its contents, too! I look forward to reading about your experience!